Full Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

I could have silenced her protest and struggles by pulling my hips and fucking into her but that would have ended it too soon.

For both of us.

She flattened onto her stomach and chest in momentary submission. She was breathing hard and no small part of that was excitement. I untied her belt and retied it in a practiced knot. She got some energy back and pushed her hips up. This time she was trying to tempt me into finishing it quickly.

I wanted to.

God, I fucking wanted to.

I ignored my prayer and grabbed her wrist. She knew what was coming and she defied me by pulling it away. I put more of my weight on top of her, brought my other arm around and put that hand on the inside of her elbow. I applied pressure and it bent her arm.

She fought me hard again. I pushed her hair out of the way and bit her neck. She pushed her ass up against my dick and rubbed herself on me in reaction.

I pushed up and bent her arm behind her back. I had the belt looped once around her forearm before she recovered. She pushed up, creating a little space, and pulled away from me. I settled my hips downward and pumped them at her.

The head of my dick penetrated into Megan.

She pushed back trying to seat me deeper. I looped the belt around her forearm a couple of times while preventing her from getting any more depth.

I pumped my hips at her again when her forearm was completely trapped. She settled her hips on the mat and I took as much of her pussy as I could. She did not fight me when I grabbed her other arm. I pulled out of her and she let out a small whimper of want. I looped her forearm as fast as I could. She had just begun to test her bonds when I tied the two ends of the belt together.

It was not lockdown bondage. Enough movement would free her but that made it even more enjoyable for both of us. I moved down her body kissing the small of her back and her asscheeks. She started the series of struggles that would end in her liberation but I had time now. I bit, nibbled, kissed, licked the expanse of each asscheek to my heart's content. She wriggled as her body tried to decide between continuing her struggles to free herself or enjoying my touches.

I could not hold out any longer.

I needed to be inside Megan again.

I got up on my knees and grabbed the knot above her wrists. I pulled up on it and her ass came up. I moved forward with my dick in my hand. I placed myself carefully but the first touch of my dick on her wetness was too much. I thrust into her hard while pulling her back with her bonds.

I wanted her ass.

It always ended that way during my favorite.

I just could not pull out of her.

I pushed one of her legs up by bending her knee with my own. I grabbed her hips and pulled back. I thrust into her. I was so hard it felt like my cock was vibrating inside of her pussy. The power in the thrust surprised her and she gasped. My need was coming off my body in a heat wave she had to be able to feel. She grunted as her body tried to absorb my next mad thrust.

I lost all control; I wanted to fuck Megan and cum deep inside her pussy.

My hands gripped her flesh tightly. She pushed her hips back as she got caught up in the maelstrom of my want. I pulled back and thrust into her. At depth, she pushed back against my hips to seat me deeper. She screamed frustration and fought her ties harder than ever before. She was free in moments and her hands moved to grab her asscheeks. She spread herself and pushed up with her hips. I pulled back and thrust madly in and out of her.

She tried to match my rhythm but our reach for pleasure allowed no coordination. I reached down grabbed her thigh and put my arm underneath it. I lifted her leg and she half-turned her body. I pulled back and fucked her powerfully. The change in position gave me the smallest amount of control that allowed her body to catch up with me.

I used my grip on her to add pull to the thrusts of my hips. I could not see; I could not hear her sounds of pleasure even as they registered at a deeper level than my senses.

I felt her body squeeze me and I thrust harder than I thought possible, as far into her as my dick could reach. She pushed her hips back and somehow wedged me deeper inside her.

I was the one that screamed in a roar of something animal as my body exploded into her. In between the first and second shots of cum into her, Megan's nails dug into my hip hard. I could feel them cutting my flesh but I was too caught up in the physical joy of Megan being my pleasure. Her body squeezed me drawing out a third shot of myself into her body. I collapsed on top of her, physically unable to keep myself up any longer.

We lay like that enjoying the heat we were still producing. Minutes later, I slipped off to lay behind her. She separated herself from me and turned around. She touched my face and kissed my lips. She pulled away from me: her brow furrowed and her eyes turned demanding.

"Who said you could skip that whole in my butt thing?" she asked seriously.

I laughed; she rested her head on my chest and laughed with me.

------

The shower in the master's office was large enough for two. There was a bench, which felt good to sit on while the hot water steamed the room.

Megan usually left after a quick cleanup but this time she pulled me into the shower. We were both amped from the sexual action and as complete as the orgasms had been; the change in menu left it somewhat undone.

She took her time washing me and I had to hold on to the wall as her hands gently touched every part of me. She guided me into the water stream and I felt the heat of the water reach deep inside me. I turned around and she handed the bar of soap to me.

I took as much time as I could.

Our encounters were so formal we had never taken the time to let me learn every corner and curve of her body. She was well-soaped and excited when I switched our places for her to rinse off. I watched as the water played down her body and through her long auburn hair. Led by my dick, I moved closer to her.

I felt myself touch her and slide down between her buttcheeks. I put an arm around her waist. She dropped her head back on to my shoulder. I kissed her neck; I got harder against her skin and it pushed up against her ass. She turned in my arms, smiled, kissed my chin, and slid down my body.

The slide ended with her taking my cock deep in her mouth. I thought I had been hard but my body proved me wrong by adding more tumescence to my length.

I looked down and was drowned.

Her face was calm amidst the joy of sensation. Her eyes were closed against the spray of water as it fell on her face and my hips. I put my hand on the wall as I watched her hand move down her body to hide below her pubic curls. I felt the first contact with clit through her. She groaned in pleasure and stroked me almost out of her mouth. Her eyes opened to a blind stare as she took me back inside her.

She was lost to the feel and taste of my water sweetened cock as she moved it in and out of her mouth. She was swimming in the touch of her fingers as she pulled both us into an orgasmic swirl. I spread my legs a little wider and grabbed my hair with my hands. She dug me deeper into her mouth and I felt the pressure of her throat as she tried to bury me in her body from this end. I pulled at my hair trying to regain a modicum of control; all I could manage was enough to stop myself from grabbing fistfuls of her hair so I could fuck remorselessly in and out of her mouth.

Those minutes I tried to hold myself back were the longest of my life. Megan kept moving me higher and higher/closer and closer to the natural precipice of lust. Her motion was constant but her tongue moved differently with each stroke. She caressed a different part of me as she fucked me with her mouth.

I was on the edge of sexual violence when she took me in deep and then deeper as her fingers got her there too. My eyes turned as blind as hers. The orgasm felt like it began in my hair, moved down to make me lightheaded, farther down to open my mouth so I could gasp out the pleasure, further on to my chest where an itch followed the path of my nerves, down my stomach making every muscle quiver and guide the flow ever downwards, and finally to my dick where it found release. My balls tightened against me and cum flowed through my cock thickening it. She groaned as I joined her in orgasm. I shot into her and she pushed herself hard against me.

I could not stop myself from grabbing her hair and bending over her head. I tried to escape her mouth and tongue as my dick pleaded to flee the feel of Megan around us. I pulled back but she followed. I stumbled onto the bench and she put her hands on my stomach to keep her access to me continuing to torture me with her touch. I growled as I stopped fighting her and pushed my hips into her.

I felt her pleasure at my surrender.

--------

I stood in the doorway waiting for Megan. I changed quickly but she had to run downstairs to dress. I thought about Sharon's words before she left. I wanted more with Megan but...

Megan stopped on her way out the door and touched my face. I could not see her eyes in the darkness but her smile was clear. She walked to her car and looked for everything like what she was, a happy co-ed.

I locked the door and walked to my car. We were parked by each other and I watched her start the car before I opened my door.

I slammed my door and moved to her window. She was playing with her radio; she placed a curl behind her ear with a finger. I wanted to do that for her, every time I saw that curl slip free in class. I knocked on the window. She startled and looked surprised. The glass rolled down and I bent to be closer to her. She had a questioning smile but there was something pleased in her eyes.

"Would you like to go get something to eat?" I asked her.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers