Full Count, Bases Loaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schenkkan
Schenkkan
27 Followers

Colt narrowed his blue-gray irises on Kyle's baby blues. Both sets of pupils were Os in large font.

Jason began to panic. Some invisible chord snapped in him. This made Jason more eager than ever to fulfill the queerest of fantasies.

Kyle's wet lips slid up and down Colt's zucchini. They lathered it with the skill of a masseur and slapped Colt's pubes faster and harder.

Colt grinded his pink hips in unison with Kyle's peach lips.

Jason thrusted roughly into Kyle's end hole.

Kyle shook toward Colt's cock.

Jason felt like he was sucking Colt's dick. Half of Jason got off on that. Half of him did not.

Kyle made a fist around Colt's dick and sucked harder.

"Now, this is what I've been trying to get my girlfriend to do," Colt said.

Kyle slipped off Colt's hot dog. "Is that so? Then, you're in for a treat." Kyle flicked Colt's frenulum, dragged his tongue downward, and sucked Colt's balls.

"Unfuckin' believable!" Colt yelled.

Kyle bit around the base of Colt's sperm sack—not too hard, not too soft.

Colt threw his head back, panted like a hog, and gripped Kyle's front-combed hair of khaki. Then, Colt pulled the short brush of Kyle's hair—up and down, right and left.

The more Colt pulled Kyle's khaki hair, the more Jason wanted to punish Colt for leading the team down this path.

Jason humped violently into Kyle's rectum.

Fright descended upon Jason like a round of drizzle. For him, the mere thought of an anus sucking a fluid meant for reproduction was more than his psyche could process.

"Your turn," Jason said. He slipped out of Kyle's pipe down under.

Colt backed his walnuts away from Kyle's mouth, sashayed down the bench, and knelt on the same white briefs that lay on the floor. "Man," Colt said, his cock goosing the zipper of Kyle's behind. "Your ass feels incredible!"

"So does your frankfurter," Kyle answered.

Colt's rumps of light cream scrunched like power balls inside tautening fists.

Jason knelt behind Colt and poked Colt's butt crack with his dick. To Jason's amazement, Colt's cleft was still wet from Phil's ejaculate. Jason pressed his stick further in between Colt's giant testicles of meat and muscle.

"I feel like I'm gonna shit," Colt said, about to lose it.

"Push like you're taking a dump," Kyle chimed in.

"Listen to your buddy," Jason gruffed, "as I'm gonna cream your ass."

"I feel like my crap chute is gonna tear in two!" Colt said in crescendo.

"Allow yourself to enjoy cock in the back alley," Kyle said.

For Jason, the idea of gayness being catchable was intoxicating. Observing Colt in the thrill of discovery could not match the highest heaven. Seeing and hearing his teammates in the throes of lust hammered Jason's heart like a mallet bread dough. Something about heteroromantic athletes turning biSEXual fired up Jason like few things had up to that point. Heck, he was even thinking in the terminology used by open bis on campus.

Colt slithered his smooth hands down Kyle's curly quadriceps.

Jason straightened Kyle's heels along Colt's defined shoulders.

Colt sped his outs from Kyle.

Jason quickened his ins into Colt.

"This butt fuckin' sure beats shagging pussy," Colt said. He turned back his dishy face. "Is that the best you can do?"

"You want more of my wiener?" Jason sputtered.

"You bet!" Colt said.

Jason humped harder than an angry hand reaching a hard-to-reach area with the tube of a vacuum cleaner.

"Not so hard!" Colt said.

"That's what you get for turning half the team bi," Jason groaned.

"I'm sorry," Colt whined, pouting his lips mockingly. "I promise I'll be good."

"Too late, faggot!"

Jason sped the bench squeaks.

Colt turned his squarish face back front.

Jason spanked Colt.

And Colt wailed, his slender physique swinging rump-to-head in an irregular wave.

"You have one hot butt, you know that?" Jason said.

"Catch my germs, swine!" Colt answered.

"Yeah?" Jason bucked his hips so hard that he nearly fell.

Colt whooped so scandalously that he stopped pistoning into Kyle.

"Maybe that'll make you think twice before talking dirty to me," Jason said.

Again, Colt started plowing Kyle's rectum. "I lured half the team into gay sex," Colt said. His tone feigned seriousness the way a high school student fakes respect toward a substitute teacher. "Please, Jason! Oh, please! Teach me the lesson I need to learn."

"I'm gonna smack your rumps till they turn to tomatoes," Jason said with the harshness of an iron grating. Slap on Colt's right bun!

Colt grunted.

Slap on Colt's left bun!

"Yeah! Give me discipline!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Harder!"

"Fuckin' whore-slut," Jason said. "Just wait till Phil and I get you an earring to wear, like Wesley."

"Make that two earrings," Colt said.

"One for each ear, huh?"

"Of course," Colt said. "I like girls, too."

"So you like cock and pussy," Jason spat.

"Mmm-hmm! Mmm-hmm!"

"Then, take my dick." Whack! Whack! Whack!

Colt yawped.

Standing in a half circle, Wesley, Felipe, and Phil started to rub their pricks at the opposite end of the bench.

For Jason, the threesome's circle jerk seemed vulgar. This was because the behavior came from largely quiet, well-mannered collegians. The silver relief of Mary on Wesley's necklace, the beige beads of cedar around Felipe's short neck, and the black-cross tattoo on the upper side of Phil's left arm accentuated the fact that regular, decent guys were—at heart—pigs. This opened possibilities beyond Jason's wildest imaginings—and infused him with excitement. The more Jason eyed the pink, brown, and pale trio, the more he couldn't help but feel sexually stimulated by their monkey motions.

Colt pecked Kyle's lips with a kiss.

Kyle pecked him back.

Colt and Kyle locked their youthful lips, and Colt's head gyrated like cilia at the bottom of the ocean.

Jason had never seen anything like this. He pumped into Colt faster than the quickest meat beater, deeper than the lowest oil rig, and harder than the toughest pestle. "I'm getting close," Jason said, squeezing Colt's nates. "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

"I can't hold it!" Colt said. He twisted his back into a C.

Jason squirted into Colt's scorching ass.

Colt tightened and relaxed his chute—over and over and over.

The liquid vibration of Colt emptying his balls into Kyle squeezed larger ropes of cum from Jason.

Grunts, moans, and howls filled the locker room like bats winging out of a cave. The smell of sex wafted everywhere with the speed of a spreading wildfire. And everyone's bodies quaked like shaking palm trees.

What had become of the team? Jason pondered in his subconscious. Whatever the answer, he was grateful that science had eradicated the major STDs.

At last, Colt collapsed onto Kyle; Jason onto Colt; and Wesley, Felipe, and Phil onto the floor.

* * * *

Silence fell upon the locker room as though the place had been vacated.

The athletes, however, were resting on one another. The lecithin-like smell of cum throughout the room increased their stupor.

"Man," Colt heaved.

The word shattered the peace like a pebble a crystalline lake.

Colt continued, "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

"I never knew that gay sex could be such fun," Felipe said from afar. "If my girlfriend ever participates in something like this, she'd die."

"We gotta do this again sometime," Colt resumed. "When is our next game away from home?"

"Next weekend," Kyle sighed restfully.

"Dandy," Colt said. "Just remember: not a word to our girlfriends about this."

Schenkkan
Schenkkan
27 Followers