Full Disclosure Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's adventure is discovered.
4.6k words
203.2k
41
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

Although this is not technically a cheating wife story, if you do not enjoy reading about cheating wives, this will be close enough that you may just want to pass on it. I do not believe she was cheating; she was simply enjoying what I had given her permission to enjoy. The only difference in our interpretation of "our" agreement was a little matter of timing, I had given her my permission, even encouragement, to enjoy another man sexually, but with the understanding that she must tell me everything about it "afterwards". Since her affair continued on for years, and is continuing even today, in her mind, she never reached the point of "afterwards" thereby relieving her of the responsibility to report what she had been doing. At least not as of three weeks ago, when an event occurred that led to full disclosure.

All rights reserved, do not post, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2005, Gypsies at Literotica.

*

Perhaps a little background would be in order. My name is Bill, and my wife is Samantha. We are both in our early fifties, and have been married for thirty-three years. We have three boys, all grown and through college, two of which are married and have children of their own. My wife has always been a head turner, with vital statistics of 115 lbs, 36B, 24, 36 when we were married and before children. Today, she is about 130 lbs, with firm 36C breasts that can pass a pencil test, and with a little extra padding in all the right places. She maintains a firm tone in her body that comes from daily workouts at the gym. She has aged so very well, and is in many ways sexier today than ever before. I have made an excellent living, we are very comfortable, and we enjoy each others company. Our sex life has diminished over the years, and that "blue pill" certainly was a wonderful discovery. However, I never would have believed this could happen to me.

Early on in our marriage, we would enjoy ourselves as we made love together, and as we shared and explored our fantasies together. After a few years we began discussing while in the heat of the moment the idea of Samantha having another man. She was a virgin when we were married, and had never experienced anyone else. She would talk about the fantasy, but in a cooler, calmer moment, express her commitment to me, and how she did not want to be with anyone else. On one level this was very reassuring, and yet I longed for what I felt would be a wonderful experience for both of us if she were to experiment with another man. The way we left it was that she was free to have sex with another man of her choosing, but that she must tell me ALL about what happened when it was over.

Throughout the years, we often fantasized together about what she would do with another guy, and she would tell me stories that I believed were to turn me on during love making. I would also give her ideas, which she would then relate back to me for our enjoyment during sex. This was not one sided, for I would also share fantasies with her, for her enjoyment. She was fantastic at making the stories sound so very very real. Samantha had been brought up in a very strict home, and she believed deep down that husbands only want "good" girls, and that the fantasies were ok as fantasies, but not something that any husband would want in real life. How could he, since husbands wanted only "good" girls, not sluts or tramps.

Our youngest son, John, was hospitalized three weeks ago after a car accident. He needed surgery for some internal bleeding that was occurring and I offered to donate blood directly to him so that he would not be subject to the vagaries of the blood supply system. It was this odd event that brought to light a surprising situation; I never suspected anything; I never even dreamed that my wife would be as involved as she was. You see, the hospital informed me after taking the blood tests, that I was not the biological father of my third son. I asked if they were sure, and they assured me they had run the tests twice since the results were what they were.

Samantha and I have been married 33 years and I had only fantasized about her and other men, never believing that it could have happened, she was just too much of a "good" girl. I was not jealous, after all, sex is sex, and if she shared sex with another, it didn't detract from what we shared. We had always connected at a deeper level and were true soul mates. I guess to a large degree, I had become so involved with our fantasies that it no longer matter if they were real or not real. On one level, I really wanted them to be real. Now I had uncovered the reality that at least one of them, her getting pregnant by another man had already happened. My only wish was that she had shared this with me earlier, after all, that had been our agreement.

My wife was standing with me as the nurse told us the results, and she turned white, knowing her secret was now out. The hospital staff left us alone, and neither of us said anything to the other. We were both just thinking private thoughts. My mind was filled with questions. How could this be? How come I haven't known of this before? Was I blind? How did Samantha let this happen? How many men has she been with that I knew nothing about? Why me? Why her? Why now? After a few minutes of silence, Samantha started to break down and cry. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she was hurting, and I put my arm around her to let her know that together, we would get through this latest turn of events.

She buried her head on my shoulder as she sobbed, and held me tightly. I asked her why she was crying, why she hadn't shared this with me earlier. Her response was so typical of her, she said she always wanted to be a "good" girl for me, and now the illusion was destroyed. She had no idea whether or not I would continue loving her and that she was truly scared for us. My love for her overwhelmed me and I told her I had always wanted a "bad" girl in the bedroom, thinking about our shared fantasies, and that she should not worry, but that we did indeed need to talk. There was clearly an issue of communication that we needed to clear up. Our first priority at the moment however, was John.

The doctors told us John's surgery went well, and so after staying with him until visiting hours were over we headed home. In the car, I asked her to tell me what had happened, and why she had never shared anything about this before. Did she know I was not his father? Why didn't she tell me? I was calm, and truly wanted to know what had happened, and how big the chasm was between us. Since she obviously had been with another guy, at least once, why had she not shared that with me per our agreement? It was after all, my deepest fantasy.

After a long pause, she began telling me her story. She said that she had dreaded this day since about two years before John was born. She knew that after her affair ended, she was duty bound to share with me everything that had taken place between her and her friend. At times, that very thought had kept her in the affair simply because she was not ready to share what had happened with me. She had no idea how I would really react when it was no longer fantasy, but that I was indeed married to a "bad" girl. She wrote things down as it had happened in her journal, so she could read it again and again and keep the memories fresh. Her diary was at home, and she said the best thing at this time, if I truly wanted to know everything, was for me to read it.

She cautioned me that it was erotic, exotic, raw, emotional, filled with ups and downs and left nothing to the imagination, and was I absolutely sure that I wanted to know. She said that she was so very deeply in love with me, and didn't want anything to change between us. We were comfortable, we were more than compatible, we were soul mates, and we had an ever increasing family to share and enjoy together as we aged. She left the decision up to me as to whether I would read the journal, or let it go.

She also told me that if I read her diary, I would never again think of her as a "good" girl and that if a "good" girl was truly what I wanted in a wife, I should just forget what happened today, and we could go on with our lives as though nothing had happened. Her affair was going on the 24th year and was NOT over. She also added that if I did read her diaries, she would abide by whatever decision I made as to whether or not I wanted her to terminate the affair, but also as a condition of her telling me and sharing the details with me, no matter what happened, I had to agree in advance not to leave her. No divorce, no changing of my mind, no public discloser of what had already happened, no telling the children, etc. This would now be between her, him and me.

She warned me that if the situation was reversed, she could not continue staying with me because of the intensity of feelings I would have had for the other woman. (This statement sent shivers down my spine.) But since I had encouraged her to have another lover, perhaps I could live with it, and would perhaps even enjoy it, the ecstasy and pain of her adventures. She understood my mindset all too well, this was beyond any fantasies that we had shared before, but was a real life situation, with a child to prove it. I was hooked and needed to read and hear about her ongoing affair, what they did, how it started, why it started, and everything else I could find out about her secret life. Yes there would be pain, but also that true cuckold angst, that I had always fantasized about, but never until today experienced. Nothing could have prepared me however for the truth of the situation and the emotions that would be shared between us.

We stopped for dinner along the way, and as we went in, she asked that we not talk about it anymore until I had completely made up my mind on her offer. The meal was excellent, and we celebrated that John was going to be ok, and that we were connecting at a deeper level than in the past. It was almost as though an unknown weight had been lifted from Samantha's shoulders, and we were now freer than ever to just savor our friendship and love.

As we arrived home, I open her door, and her legs caught my attention, not that they didn't usually, but I now knew that another man had perhaps shared that same joy, of seeing her legs as she exited the car. I watched more closely as she walked into the house, with that girlish sway in her hips. I wondered if he had enjoyed the same sensations as I was now experiencing.

As we entered the bedroom to get ready for bed, I watched more closely as she removed her shoes and stockings. Her bare legs and feet are so very enticing, so very attractive with a promise of things to come. I looked at her beautiful feet, and wondered if he enjoyed her perfect toes and manicured toenails, and the arch in her feet, did he get the same enjoyment at seeing her go around barefoot. As she took off her dress, I gazed at her beautiful body, again so very sexy after so many years. But it looked different, I couldn't quite place why, but it had to be that I now knew that there was another man who has enjoyed the very same view. I wondered when they were last together. Where had they been when they were last together, was it right here in our bedroom?

As she removed her bra, and shook out her long hair, I saw a glimpse of the young woman I had married, so very fresh, so very sexy, so very mine, at least that was what I always believed. She went into the bathroom and removed her panties, not letting me see her completely naked. I don't know if that was intentional or not, my senses were on overload, and I was seeing her in many ways for the first time.

She turned on the shower and proceeded to clean up. I also undressed quickly, and in an uncharacteristic fashion, went in and joined her in the shower. She was only a little surprised, as I soaped up my hands and offered to scrub her back. As my hands roamed over her every curve, I again could not escape the thought that perhaps he did the same thing, was I just copying his technique, I didn't know, but knew I wanted to know everything. I took my time washing her hair, I had not done that for years, but somehow it seemed the right thing to do.

As my hands roamed to her front, she leaned back into me, and I felt her firm breasts, and her nipples that had grown so very erect from my touch, or was it because she was thinking of him? Oh the demons, they just kept coming from nowhere and causing me to wonder. Not in a jealous manner, but in a needing to know way. As my hands went further down her body, to her neatly trimmed pubic hair, I again marveled at how she always kept her pubic hair trimmed so nicely. Was that for him also? My erection came without need of any help, and it stood proud and tall. She turned toward me and began soaping me up, paying special attention to my back, front, arms, legs, feet, and my balls, but not my penis. She was amused by my involuntary reaction to her body, or the thought it evoked, and gave me a playful smile, almost a smirk, but more just a smile indicating she was pleased she could stir up a response from me after everything that had happened that day. I wondered if she showered with her friend, or was this unique to us today.

We left the shower when we were done, and each of us dried the other. She very carefully began to kiss me as we toweled off, and her kisses held such promise for the rest of the evening. She remained stark naked as she dried and combed her hair, her muscles and curves again keeping me aroused. I again wondered if she had learned this from him, because she had never allowed me to enjoy her nakedness for such a long period of time before. What had he taught her, or maybe just brought out in her...

When she was done, she came to bed naked, again very unusual, since she preferred long night shirts with panties underneath. I always slept in the nude, and so we snuggled together enjoying our naked flesh touching and exciting us. She then began whispering in my ear, asking if I had made my decision on staying together and finding out about her affair, or was the marriage we knew truly over. I asked one simple question, since I knew she wanted to stay with me, and that was, will you tell me everything, holding back nothing from now on. If you cannot do that, then we are probably through. On the other hand, if you keep no secrets, no matter how hard it may be to tell me, then I want to stay with you for the rest of our lives, together as man and wife.

She again warned me that she was not a "good" girl deep inside, and if that was ok with me, IF I could still love her, cherish her, and accept her just the way she really was, then she was willing to share everything, and in fact, more than willing, she wanted to share everything with me. After cuddling a bit more, I agreed to all of her terms, and she climbed on top of me, and started to cry. I held her close, and she said to give her a minute, these were tears of joy and nothing to be concerned about. We hugged and whisper sweet nothings in each others ears, with so many I love you's and other phrases lovers use.

As we began to settle down, and calm down, we began deep kissing like we had not done in years. It was exciting for me to feel her entire naked body so close to mine, and I again had a thought, is this what she does with her friend, all the time, some of the time, or was this special just for us. As her kissing became more insistent, she began to lower herself down my front and kissed her way to my pubic area. This was completely new and exciting; she had never kissed her way down my body, like this before. She also had never given me oral sex before, always saying "good" girls didn't do such things.

Was she going to kiss my penis now? As she continued lower she began by kissing my stomach, and around my pubic hair, and then my balls, a first ever, and then she slowly started to kiss my penis, and amazingly, put the head in her mouth and began to fellate me. I was beyond surprised and wondered if she had done this often for her friend. In 33 years she had never performed like this for me, she had never had my penis in her mouth, what has been unleashed between us? I reached down and gently pulled her mouth away, even though I craved the feel of her tongue and lips on my ever so sensitive area.

I asked why she did that, having never done it before. She simple smiled at me, and said she had often wanted to, but that her "good" girl image just would not allow it. For the first time since I knew of her affair, I started to ask if she had done that with her friend, and she replied that I would know more soon enough, tonight she wanted to please me as she had never done before. With that being said, she again resumed her self-directed task of pleasing me in a new way.

What could I say, it was wonderful, and as I neared the point of no return, I again wondered how experienced she had become without my knowledge. Something deep inside needed to know just how far she had gone and how experienced was she with fellatio. I didn't say anything, and as my orgasm hit, I concealed its approach as best I could, and I repeatedly spurted my semen deep in her mouth. I did not hold her head in place, but simply stroked her cheek with my finger tips. To my complete surprise, she swallowed everything without missing a drop. Again I was taken aback and apologized for losing control, she simple said that it was fine, she loved the taste of semen, and mine was wonderful.

Not "his" or her "friend's" semen, but just plain semen. With that revelation, and the unspoken message she had perhaps unknowingly conveyed, I immediately stopped losing my erection, and she could tell something had aroused me again. She looked up at me after putting my penis back in her warm mouth, and her eyes said it all. She was so very happy she had been able to please me, she briefly removed her mouth, and said, "I hope you can take my honesty, I will withhold nothing from you as you wanted."

With that said, I pulled her up to my mouth, and we kissed deeply, while I for the first time tasted myself on her lips and tongue. She quickly placed her vagina on my erect penis, and slid on without even missing a beat. She was so very wet, and needed no additional lubrication. We slowly moved back a forth, with her doing most of the moving, as she rocked herself on my erection. She pressed her clitoris down directly on my pubic bone, and continued her rocking until her orgasm began.

This was indeed another first, since normally one of us would use the vibrator after I had cum inside of her. The surprising thing was I had never felt her orgasm with my penis before. Her vagina was milking my penis, and driving me to my second orgasm of the night. As I was just about to cum, the thought that this maybe the way she did it with her friend sent me over the top, and I unloaded into Samantha with everything I had left. I personally hoped she would drain for the next few days, reminding her of me and this night.

I guess I needed to reclaim what was mine, and this was a fine way to do it. Which then lead to the question of had we ever made love soon after he had left his deposit? Even though she did not fellate me, I would still perform oral sex for her when she asked. This was not very often, but she didn't think of it as her being a "bad" girl, she was just allowing me to take pleasure in her garden with my tongue and lips. I wondered if I had ever tasted his semen without knowing it. Will the demons ever be satisfied I wondered?

Having both just experienced wonderful orgasms, she sat up on me while still holding my penis inside of her. I took this opportunity to start asking questions as we both were in the afterglow of a wonderful time. She held up her finger as if to silence me, and said she would answer one question tonight, and the rest would have to wait. After all, her affair had gone on for 24 years so far, so there was far more content than could ever be shared in one or even a dozen nights.

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
12