Full Disclosure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

I understood, and thought for a minute, and asked the best question I could come up with at the time. Tell me about him, not where you met, not what you have done, not anything else, but tell me about your friend tonight, and then we will rest till morning.

Samantha thought for a minute and then relayed the following as best as I remember. She was very honest and left little to my imagination as we agreed. Listen carefully, because although she was completely honest, I sensed a strong degree of understatement in her words. Imagine her sitting on my lap, stark naked, her breasts couldn't be more on display, my penis buried deep inside of her warmth, her face showing every emotion as she spoke and said:

"He is a man."

I mean he is a man in every sense of the word. He is strong, he has strong desires, he has a strong ego, but yet he is also sensitive. He was searching when we first met, and in many ways insecure. Today he is very emotionally secure, and credits me with that fact. He makes me smile all of the time.

He has the same type of fantasies that you do, perhaps even more daring and exotic than yours, and always wanted a woman he could use to fulfill many of those fantasies. Yes, he used me, but in many ways I used him also, to live a secret "bad" girl existence, and still have a safe and secure relationship with you.

I was not married to him, and was therefore free to explore his and my (and sometimes your) fantasies, experiencing them for real and it didn't matter if I lost his respect as I feared losing yours --- if you and I had acted upon our fantasies. He and I have been through so very much throughout the years and are truly close and intimate friends.

Am I in love with him? Yes, in a way, but not in the same way that I have such strong deep feelings and love for you. You are my husband, and life long partner. He is not.

"He is a man."

He touches me in so many emotional ways, and I can tell his moods with only a look. He cares deeply for me, but we both recognize our future is as "very close friends" that share so many fun times, and secrets. He is married, but wasn't when we first met. His wife knows nothing of me, and our relationship. He owns his own business, and is very wealthy. So travel to remote places is not a problem. You do not know him, but he knows you.

He is handsome, he is sexy looking, he has a wonderful penis, about 1.5 inches longer than yours, and thicker. I can tell the difference between them when each of you are inside of me. Yes, he has been inside of me probably more times than you have in the last 24 years. And, he has been inside of me everywhere, unlike you.

I knew he was John's dad, but he does not know. That has been my secret and burden.

The first few years was a fairly simple affair, but as we grew more comfortable, and he realized that if the affair ended, I would have to share everything we had done together with you, which he knew I really did not want to do, he took advantage of the situation and pushed me to do more things with him than I ever thought possible. He does have a wonderfully creative mind, and is a very smart man. Afterward, yes, I did truly enjoy the way he "stretched my boundaries".

I think I would summarize my comments tonight by just saying:

"He is a man."

My penis had returned to normal and I was sobered, and as Samantha lifted off of me, still draining my fluid, I realized that she and her friend had much more than just an affair, she had a relationship with him that was filled with emotion, filled with an odd form of love, and also filled with a physical side that I had no idea had been going on. It gave me pause, and I wondered for the first time, did I really want to know everything, or was this going too far?

*

Chapter 2 is coming... "In the beginning..."

I do not know when this series will end, it took her 24 years to create the adventure, but I will describe the events in sequence so that you can experience how she matured and expanded her sexual boundaries as it happened. High votes will keep me motivated and private email comments will also let me know what you like and dislike about her adventure. Please vote and write if you would like... Thanks

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mind games?

Pretty sad relationship. Passable writing up until the sex scene between husband and what passes for a wife.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Interesting story, I am willing to see where this one goes

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Interesting

The thing I can't comprehend is that the hubby gave her the green light to have an affair, so that BOTH of them could enjoy it, yet she kept it for herself. I bet if the child didn't had the accident, he would found out about the long time affair at her funeral!!!!

If you let this person just take it all, you will be paiting a saint! No matter the justifications, the other man was MORE important to her. She even aknowledged that if her husband did the same things, she would leave him!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I will read the other parts to find out what he will do, but please, put some reality into this story. No matter what bullshit he is saying, he will have his heart broken by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sad story

I hope you continue the story in spite of all the self-righteous critics. You have painted the husband in a corner and I think you need to put the wife into a better light, than her giving him ultimatums. You know you have written a good story when it arouses so many negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great beginning

you started out very well. just tell the rest of the story in your own style and you will have a very erotic masterpiece

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories