Full Disclosure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

His eyes focused right on my chest, and I felt the sexiest I had ever felt in my life. His eyes told me he was so very turned on by the sight and then feel of my naked breasts. Here I was, a woman, being taken by a wonderful man, and just enjoying the sensations of the moment. Was this what Bill had envisioned for me? He had me stand, and lie down on the floor on my back. He again so very gently reached down, looking into my eyes the entire time, and he unsnapped and unzipped my hot pants and putting both hands on the sides, began removing them along with my panties in a slow and gentle manner. I lifted my hips and looked longingly into his eyes.

I watched his eyes as they took in my body, my face, my top, and as he lowered his eyes to my pubic hair, and my slender legs but wide hips. I laid there as he then removed his shoes and socks, and then his pants and underwear. There was no turning back as I saw his magnificent penis come into view. He was hard, he was firm, and he was standing tall. I knew he was bigger than Bill when I first laid eyes on his naked body. My body had already grown super moist as the lunch unfolded. And he gently came down between my legs, as I spread them for him. I spread them wide, and he watched every movement I made. He was now seeing all of me, and was about to feel my inner most private area, that which was to be reserved for my husband, but would now be pleasured by my lover and would give pleasure to my lover.

I had come so very far to get to this point, and it was not the terrible event that I had always envisioned when Bill and I fantasized. In Bill's fantasies, I didn't know the man, I didn't care for the man, the man provided cock, (there I thought it for the first time in relation to me) Bill's man was a plaything, but now I was giving myself to another man that I cared for, and who needed me. That made all the difference.

As he entered my body, I was intimately aware this was not Bill's cock, it was different, the way he moved was different, the way it curled up toward me was different, and the way I felt about him was different. He and I made love that afternoon, always in the missionary position, two times, and I had more orgasms with him, than I had with Bill during the entire last weekend. He loved my body, it was not the body of a girl, I had two children, but I was in reasonable shape. I was on the pill, so there was no need for birth control. His semen when he released it inside of me was more copious than Bill's, and I remember feeling it seep out of me the rest of the day.

It was a wonderful first time, and my friend kept telling me how wonderful I made him feel, that he no longer felt that some how he was inadequate, there was at least one women who really appreciated him, and was willing to give herself to him to prove it. I reassured him that he was in no way inadequate, that he was a wonderful lover, and more importantly, a wonderful man. That week he ate lunch with me at our home for the next three days. Each time, we made love at least once, and so very sensuously. I was hooked on his kind and caring ways.

The weekend when Bill again came home, I was a little sore, but allowed Bill to have intercourse with me. Bill thought he was making love, but I thought of it more as he fucked me. It was just not the same as my friend and I experienced. But Bill didn't seem to notice, and I was not about to share anything with him until later. When was later? I considered never telling him, but did not want to break our agreement. So I reviewed our agreement in my mind and finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't obligated to share anything with Bill until it was over, those were the words Bill had used. So, ok, I would not share anything until my relationship with my friend ended.

That would prove to create some interesting situations, as you will discover.

On Monday, Bill was gone, the kids were gone, and my friend arrived right on time for lunch. I was wearing my summer dress, with nothing underneath. We again began kissing as he came through the door, and he made an interesting comment, he reasoned that since I would be undressed soon, why I didn't just greet him naked. That had always been one of his fantasies, that a woman would want him so much, that she would already be "naked and available" as he came through the door. He then quickly added that if I was not comfortable doing that, he would understand, and he did not want to put me in an uncomfortable position. It was so very nice that he wasn't pressuring me to do it, but just expressing his desire.

On Tuesday, yes, I met him naked at the door, and we made wonderful love for the entire hour and a half we were together. I felt so very wild, so risqué, it was so beyond what I had ever done for Bill. That became our ritual; I would greet him wearing nothing but a smile, he loved my manicured toenails, and manicured long fingernails, saying they looked so feminine, and that my entire body was just so very perfect. I loved the feeling of being so wild, here was Bill's perfect wife, greeting her lover stark naked. That very day I started going back to the gym after he left, and before the boys got home. My body began to gain even more tone, and he enjoyed me even more, as did I enjoy him even more. I wanted to please this man in whatever way I could.

One day we were talking after a wonderful session of love making, lying on the family room floor where we always made love, I asked why did he want a relationship with me, and why did he want me rather than some other women? He said there were two answers to the questions I posed, the first pertained to specifically me, that he wanted me because of how we meshed together so very well, we thought alike, I was intelligent, and charming, and just a wonderful woman in his humble opinion. The other attraction to me was because I was married, and he wanted to know that he was man enough to attract a married woman. Since another guy had stolen his wife, he had a serious inferiority complex, and wanted to know if he had what it took to win the heart of another married woman.

He was very excited by the fact that he had made Bill a cuckold. That surprised me, but in a way it made sense. I had never considered Bill as a cuckold, but yet he was, and my friend and I had made that happen. Was that ok with me... Well, I confess that really Bill had made himself a cuckold, by his actions, and fantasies, and everything else that he had allowed to happen. At that moment, I was also glad and turned on by the fact that we had made Bill a cuckold. This drew me even closer to my friend, and we made love again. His cock felt so very right buried deep within. I reflected back, Bill's penis felt ok, but just not the same.

The next week we got together, knowing it would be the last until fall. School was letting out for summer break, and we would not have the privacy we needed to enjoy ourselves. On the last day, after making very passionate love yet again, my friend asked if I was up for a kinky idea. He said he had always wanted to shave a my pubic hair, and then enjoy the feel of my smooth pussy. I was really shocked by that request, because other than trimming, I had never shaved, let alone let a man shave me.

I could not refuse him, it was our last time together for a while. It was a kinky idea, and before I thought too much about it, I said yes, let's do it. He spread me out on a towel in the family room, I spread my legs, and he lovingly used scissors to crop my pubic hair short, and then applied shaving cream, and used a razor to remove every hair from my backside to my front side. As he was rinsing me off, he mumbled to himself, "I wonder what Bill will think of that?" It shocked me, and I for the first time thought of Bill, and what he might think. Funny how that thought never crossed my mind before.

Well, a minor panic closed in around me, and I said, "What have you done?" And he replied, "I thought you were ok with this, I wanted some external symbol for Bill to see...something so very intimate, so very personal for you, and for you to know what it means. Every time Bill looks at your shaved pussy, and you see him looking, you will think of me." I don't think you will be able to hide this from him.

Although I had up until this time separated my friend from my husband in my mind, I had my first insight into how much Bill was on his mind, and the competition that was there. I did not want competition, but I also was enjoying the sexy feelings he had evoked within. I enjoyed the feel of my missing pubic hair. I said, "OK, enjoy what you have done, and think about this, I will keep my pubic hair shaved at least until fall. The entire time, Bill will get to see it, feel how smooth my pussy is, orally make love to me, and fuck me, but you will not..." I will put all of my focus on my husband, and every time I shave myself to stay smooth, I will think to myself, "I am doing this for Bill, not you." I believe that surprised him more than anything else I could have said. Now who was the cuckold? Perhaps I had come a long way already...

Bill has quizzed me on this point repeatedly since I told him I had not even thought of him, until after I was bare. Bill also repeatedly wants to hear about how I felt as I wantonly greeted my friend totally naked as he came into our home, with my hands loosely clasped behind my back so my friend could enjoy my all of my body. He wants to hear how I felt so licentious and sexy, and felt like a true sexy desirable woman, not an old mom and lonely wife. Bill also wants to hear how I felt as we ate lunch together while I remained naked and on display, and my friend was dressed, and how I felt as he had me lie naked on the floor of our family room, and how I felt as I willing turned the sexual tension up a notch as I spread my legs to entice him to removed his clothes. And lastly, how I felt as we kissed before he entered me without needing any foreplay, because I was so very moist from the build up we shared. And Bill wants to repeatedly hear about how we made love, and how I felt as he was pumping himself into me, as well as how I felt as he thrust himself into me the last times as he filled my pussy with his semen, all without thinking of my husband.

Bill also loves to hear how afterwards, I again spread my legs wide for my friend as he shaved me bare. He shaved the front; he shaved around my most intimate areas, and had me roll over so he could shave around the entire crack on my backside. I think this conveys to him just how close my friend and I had become, and how our relationship was so very intimate at that time. And then I remembered, Bill.

Bill remembered the day he came home and I had dropped the boys off at his parent's house, I dressed in a sexy summer dress, with nothing underneath except panties, I was barefoot, and in a really sexy mood. We cooked out on the grill, and he asked why all of this special treatment. I told him I wanted to celebrate the end of the school year, and the beginning of summer. I also shared with him that I had perhaps taken him for granted, and wanted to change that this summer. I told him he was very special to me and that I had a sexy surprise for him later.

Bill remembered as we finished dinner, I reached my hand to him, and as he took it, I pulled him close to me, and we kissed. Bill's kisses were different to me than usual, perhaps because I was being the aggressor. We broke our kissing and I reached down to the bottom of my cotton dress, right there in the dining room and removed my dress. I just pulled it over my head and tossed it in the corner. It was another first for Bill, when I was mostly naked outside of the bedroom. I remember feeling my friend's semen still draining from my pussy, it was the first time I would have two men in the same day. I wondered if Bill would notice.

As we continued our kissing, I led Bill to our bedroom, and laid him down on our freshly made bed. I helped him remove his clothes, and when he was naked, I lay down beside him and we kissed and held each other so very close. He then rose up and began to remove my panties. I watched his eyes as he became slowly aware that I was totally shaved. Bill had many times asked me to shave, but this was a first for both of us. He smiled the biggest smile I had seen in a long time. I also thought of my friend, and this little kink he had introduced into my lovemaking with Bill. I knew then that he was right, I did think of him as Bill smiled and stared at my exposed "little girl look."

As Bill slipped my panties off my feet, he reached gently for my knees and spread them as far as he could while my legs were still bent. I remember feeling my lower lips spreading and I knew he could see into my depths and I was as spread and exposed as I ever had been for Bill. He smiled and moved up to mount me, and I welcomed him with open arms. As he slid in, I said that he had really warmed me up so very well, that I was ready. He doesn't remember feeling anything different than usual, I was ready and he accepted that as the reason for my wetness. After pumping for a few minutes, I remember Bill came more strongly than ever. I felt his semen, and also orgasmed at the same time. It was nice. We slept nude, something we rarely did, and I remember thinking that we would have fun this summer, just the two of us. Bill truly was a special man.

I maintained my shaved look all summer; Bill and I loved it, although it was a lot of work to keep my mound smooth. I would talk with my friend from time to time as we looked forward to the fall, and our reunion.

In Chapter 3, when things start up again in the fall, be prepared as my sexual boundaries are expanded more than I could ever have dreamed...

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
To each his own

As a story, its not bad.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Mark - My story Deception is never a good long-term plan.in Loving Wives
More Stories