Full Disclosure Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife's adventure is discovered.
3.3k words
86.9k
15
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

Chapter 4 – The Next Spring...

Today, as Bill is learning more and more of what transpired many years ago, he is in awe of how sexy, lascivious, and wanton I have been, and he is completely turned on when I share with him these adventures. He has told me he is also jealous, and feels as though he missed out on too much of my boldness during our marriage. However, he is also so turned on, realizing that what he always wanted, that is for me to be a truly liberated wife, has indeed already occurred. He is torn with regrets, excitement, and his hormones continue to override his mind with intense sexual feelings. We have not reached the end of the story, and his fascination of what "happened" next, keeps his interest and sex drive in high gear. My friend and I have met four of times while Bill is on the road since my last chapter and he still is unaware that Bill now is cognizant of our past history, and that I am sharing these adventures with Bill whenever he is home and "in the mood". Of course, Bill is always "in the mood", and we have never had as much physical activity as we have had in the last few months. Bill enjoys hearing and seeing in his mind the tales I divulge to him.

*************

After receiving his calendar that first Christmas, when in bed together, Bill would ask me about my photography session, and what had it been like. He had his calendar, and my friend and I were right, he loved it. I told him that it was something that I wanted to do for him, but had previously not had the verve. Of course he wanted to know everything, how did I feel, what did the photographer do with me, did I take off any more clothing, did the photographer make any advances, standard male type questions when his wife had surprised him with a gift like that.

I took advantage of the situation by saying nothing more had really happened, but what if... what if it had. How would he have felt if I went topless, how would he have felt if I had gotten naked for another man as he photographed me? How would he feel if he knew there was a young assistant in the studio with the photographer? These questions usually brought Bill to a climax, and the issue was dropped until the next time we were in bed together. Then the questions would start all over again. Men really like to hear the same old stories over and over again, each time I would interject just a little twist when he least expected it, which would generally bring Bill off. Usually these twists were in the form of questions, what if...

I was learning more and more what excited Bill, and when he was out of town on the road, what excited my friend. My friend also liked to relive the experience, and his questions were generally of the how I felt when...genre. And how did Bill feel when... My friend and I continued our routine, meeting for lunch, me greeting him naked except for my wedding rings, and just enjoying ourselves. I was no longer a bored housewife. I was a sexy woman, who could satisfy two men completely, and I enjoyed being myself enormously. To be adored, and wanted, and to be desired so completely by two men certainly made me feel so very special.

My friend's fantasies centered on what if Phil and Andy had been more bold, how I would have reacted. I thought for a bit, and then honestly said that I had been so turned on, and so excited with three men watching me so intimately, I probably would have let them do whatever they wanted with my body. This of course would excite him to the max, as he thought of sharing me with others, more than just pictures, but also in the flesh. Both of the men in my life seemed to be most excited the sexier I acted, and the more secure and bold I became with my body.

One of my friend's clients, one that he had given a special calendar to had really enjoyed it, and he wanted to meet the married model that was so "sexy and beautiful." He was a very special client of my friends, and he suggested that perhaps he could bring him to lunch one day with him. I quizzed him as to if he really wanted to do that, would he REALLY want to share me with another man, and he said if I would do it, he would thoroughly enjoy it, but it was my decision. If it happened however, it would fulfill another one of his long time fantasies, that of being with a woman and a man together, and sharing the woman sexually.

Bill had this fantasy, but my "good girl" image prevented me from realizing it with him. My friend had this fantasy, and I was now also wondering if this wasn't just an extension of the fantasy I now was living. I had two men, just separately. This would take things to yet a new level, that of having two men together. I certainly couldn't do this with Bill, but could I do it with my friend? Again I asked, ARE YOU SURE?

My friend again said, "Yes, he was sure."

I wanted to know more about this client, was he married, what did he look like, what did he do, etc. My friend shared that he was the owner of a company in a town nearby, that he was in his fifties, married but sex at home had dried up completely, he did not have any lovers nor did he go to prostitutes, he worked out every day, he was trim, and completely infatuated with me based upon the pictures in the calendar. In short, he was an ideal safe person to help both of us fulfill this fantasy.

He was a lot older, in fact, he could have been my dad, but that just made me feel safer than if it had been a younger man. I said we should think about it a bit, and then I would make up my mind. I still remember feeling surreal as I sat at the table naked, my friend dressed, discussing if he could bring a special client to lunch with him one day, knowing the purpose was not lunch, but in sharing my body with him.

That afternoon as we shared our sexy private time together in Bill's bed, we fantasized how it would happen. Should I still meet him naked at the door, should I perhaps be dressed? Should we just plan on meeting for lunch, or should we go further on the first day? My friend suggested that we not change our routine, that he had already seen me naked, and that the novelty of having a real housewife and sexy woman be this brazen in a safe setting was a complete turn on in and of itself.

We both came together as we shared these thoughts, of course my friend's large cock head had a bit to do with that also... Before he left that day, I had agreed, and he was ecstatic. I asked when, and he said he would take care of everything, and let me know. That weekend when Bill came home, I was very turned on and constantly moist, just thinking about what would be happening soon, I was not sure when exactly, but my body could not have been more ready. Bill and I made love more often than usual, and I almost started to suck Bill's cock, but caught myself while kissing his stomach.

Bill enjoyed our time together, and I did also.

At the beginning of the next week, Bill again made love to me on Monday morning before he left. It was Valentine's Day that year, and as I prepared for lunch, I felt Bill's semen along with my arousal keeping me very wet. I remember thinking my friend would for the first time be getting sloppy seconds, but it was a special day and both of my men would want to share it with me intimately. How could I refuse either of them?

I was more than a little shocked and surprised when my friend came through the door, and behind him was a very nice looking gentleman. I was not ready, my friend had not warned me today was the day, although I don't know what I would have done differently had I known. I at first brought my right hand up to cover my breasts as my left hand covered my pubic mound, but my friend gently took me in his arms, kissed me, and then holding me from behind, gently moved my arms back behind my body and introduced me to his special client, Carl. As he talked, he asked Carl what he thought of his Valentine Present.

There was nothing I could do except stand there, and then shake his hand. He complimented me on my beautiful body, now 4 months pregnant, and remarked how he remember his wife, when she was pregnant, and the good times they shared. He marveled at how audacious I was, and commented that I was a unique and that I must be a very secure woman, one that he would love to get to know better. I was not like the women of his generation, my boldness and daring were attributes that he enjoyed.

His words put me at ease, and I invited both men to my table for lunch. I knew there was no turning back, and over lunch we talked and shared about ourselves, and I genuinely became attracted to this wonderful gentleman. What I was learning was that there are a number of very nice men in this world, that enjoy a woman for being a woman, that are not trying to take advantage of a woman, but truly desire a deep friendship, and are willing to share of themselves privately. Phil was certainly a gentleman, my friend was a gentleman, Carl was a gentleman, and I felt safe with them all.

After lunch, my friend suggested that we would be more comfortable if he was not there the first time, and he placed my hand in Carl's, and I led him to Bill's and my bedroom. I had already been in this bed with someone other than Bill, what was one more I reasoned. I surprised both my friend and Carl, by both closing and locking the bedroom door. My friend heard the click, and he knew he was not invited this time. I had made the decision to share myself completely, and he was no longer involved.

Carl wanted to make sure I was comfortable with him and that I was looking forward to making love with him as much as he was looking forward to it himself. I stood naked before him, removed my wedding rings on that special Valentine's Day, smiled my warmest smile and asked if he had any more questions. His grin told me he didn't, and I proceeded to kiss him, as I undressed him. His penis was about the same size as Bill's, but he was circumcised, and his erection was very strong. His shape was different, his cock sort of bent up in the middle and the head of his penis was pointing straight up. He was a very attractive man in the nude.

Yes, we made love that first day, my second lover of the day, and it was wonderful, and unlike the way my other two men made love. He was gentle, he was quiet, he enjoyed it when I took his penis into my mouth, and pleased him as his wife never did. He did not cum in my mouth, but was soon entering my wet pussy. His cock felt different than either Bill's or my friend's. We changed positions, and I was now on top, in control, and that is when he ejaculated inside of me. We cuddled together and he held me close. He stroked my back and relaxed me afterward. I had not come yet, because I was focused on his needs, not my own.

As we got up he started to get dressed, and I asked if he would like to see me with my friend. He replied affirmatively, so I put my rings back on, and opened the bedroom door. I called out to my friend, and he came into the room just as Carl was putting his pants on. I quickly sank to my knees in front of my friend, smiled a big playful smile, and told him I also wanted to make sure he left satisfied. The twinkle in my eyes told him I had a wonderful time with Carl and the smile on Carl's face let him and I know Carl was very happy also. Yes, I took out my friend's cock, and sucked him off getting my third dose of semen that day. Carl was in awe, he had never met a woman who was so free and open, and who truly enjoyed being with a man.

About a week later, after a few more private lunches with just my friend, he returned with Carl, and we enjoyed a true threesome. While one was in my mouth, the other was taking my pussy. I came repeatedly when the three of us were together. Every once in a while, my friend would bring Carl over for lunch, sometimes we adjourned to the bedroom for a private session, other times we were a threesome. Whenever it was Carl and me alone, I would remove my rings. That was a special treat for Carl that I did not give to my friend.

That late spring, John was born, and immediately I had my tubes tied. This enabled me to not have to worry about pills, antibiotics, and their interaction or having sex with potent men. The summer was again a nice time, although I had become accustom to having either my friend or Carl whenever Bill was gone. Now I was turned into a boring housewife for three months. Bill never wanted for a sexier time, I would titillate his brain with fantasies, and he would cum easily. Little did he know that many times they were not just fantasies, but things I had already experienced in real life.

That next fall, I learned that my friend had started to date another woman. He still wanted to be married and find a mom for his little girl, and since I was not available, he had started a search on his own. I was a bit jealous, and we began to talk more seriously about what we both wanted. My shock came when I asked if he was still interested in me leaving Bill and being free to marry him. He paused, not quite sure if I was offering to leave, or what was going through my mind. I have to admit I was not sure either. I loved Bill, and I loved my friend's cock, and in many ways I loved him.

His answer however shed new light on our relationship, as he put his arm around me as we lay cuddling in bed together; I felt some of his cum leak down my leg, reminding me of our recent coupling. He started slowly, and told me I was the most amazing woman he had ever met. That there was no one he knew who could hold a candle to my intellect, my daring personality, my beauty, and to have it all wrapped in one package was more than he could have ever hoped for. BUT, the genie had been let out of the bag, and he knew I would never again be satisfied with one man, and for his wife, he wanted a woman like I had been, not like I was now.

At that point I knew it could never work between us as a couple. We could continue on our relationship forever, and in fact, after his comments, I felt that Bill would probably feel the same way. So not only had I destroyed any chance I had with my friend for a future, not that I wanted one with him, but I had validated to myself that I had screwed up my chances of a long future with Bill, IF he ever found out. But the only way to prevent Bill from finding out was to continue my relationship with my friend so I was not required to share any details of this with Bill.

Oh what a tangled web... and I was sobered... I was hurt... and I for the first time was scared. What had happened to me and why was I no longer the right person for my friend? He had been involved in every sexy fantasy activity I had explored, he was the reason they even happened and now I wasn't good enough. I asked if he had not enjoyed our fun times, and he admitted that he had, that they provided the best sex of his life. So why was I not good enough for him and his daughter? The ironic part of this was that I didn't want to leave Bill or marry my friend, but this crystallized for me the fact that husbands really do only want "good" girls, and to my friend I was not that type of "good" girl anymore.

I cried in his arms, and told him I did not want to lose him. A strong motivation was that I didn't want our relationship to end. My friend asked why, and also said he didn't want it to end either. I shared my agreement with Bill to tell him of my exploits after our relationship ended. He smile and for the first time I felt as if I was lying with a sly fox. That look he had on his face told me he still had other plans for us, and that I had just given to him the motivation and ability to control me. He said he understood completely, and that we could continue forever, that we were compatible, that we meshed so very well, and that he had lots of fantasies that he need help in fulfilling, not with his wife, but with his mistress.

I felt trapped in so many ways, and yet I was strangely excited by the thought that I just might be forced into doing things I had never before even dreamed. I can not explain why I still felt safe with my friend, but I did. He told me that he was probably going to propose to his current girlfriend, that he would not share anything of our relationship with her, or Bill, but that I needed to agree to continue seeing him, and to not share with anyone the nature of our friendship. We both had a lot to lose, and as I began thinking about this twisted turn our lives had taken, I began to see that we both needed each other, because we both filled certain emptiness's in each other's lives, that our spouses could not fulfill. Holding him close as we lay naked together, we both agreed to continue, and to fulfill fantasies the other had. Our relationship was based upon mutual need, as well as a strong attraction to each other, and a trust that we would keep it private and secluded from our significant others.

In many ways, we were in a catch 22, neither of us could leave nor terminate what we shared, and we were both now obligated to meet the very personal and erotic needs of the other. Life was about to get even more bizarre as we began taking advantage of our new found relationship and delving into the fantasies we never shared with others, but would now be able to experience for real, safely with another. Little did I know then just how liberated I was about to become.

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

nice story. my only problem with your story is too much elasped time between chapters.

jkwheeljkwheelabout 18 years ago
i liked this story

do not let the comments stop you from writing what you want.

If they dint like it read sonething else.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories