Full Family

Story Info
Kyle finds the secret his sexy new neighbor is hiding.
3.5k words
4.57
24.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, presented or implied, were 18 years or older during the setting and time of this work of fiction.

"YES!! FUCK ME BABY!!!" Marie cried on Friday afternoon, Kyle railing her hard and deep out by the pool.

Her huge tits swung wildly as her son filled her wet and leaking pussy with every inch of his huge cock.

"Fuck Mom..." he groaned, slapping her ass, "God, I love your fucking pussy..."

Marie only moaned in response, biting her lip as her eyes rolled back, feeling her son's bloated nuts hit against her clit, sending a shockwave through her entire body with every energetic thrust.

She looked back at him, her clear blue eyes never leaving his as he pumped faster and faster, grunting as he began to burst, stuffing her cunt with wad after wad of his hot gooey cum.

"Holy shit..." Kyle panted as he pulled his sticky cock out, Marie smiling as she shakily turned to him and began to suck him clean.

As she throated his dick, Kyle looked down the street to see a moving van pulling up a few houses down before some guys got out and began carrying things inside.

"Looks like some new neighbors are moving in," he said, Marie pulling back to catch her breath.

"Can you see what they look like?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I don't think they're here yet. Just the moving company so far."

Just as he was finishing his sentence he saw a sleek Lincoln Continental pull up to the house, a tall and classy brunette stepping out, wearing a tight black dress and matching heels.

The buff movers made way as she entered the house, exiting after a few minutes once they had put everything away.

As the van pulled off, she turned to go inside but just happened to look up, catching Kyle's eye and smiled, looking up at him briefly before continuing inside.

Kyle was rock hard yet again, his dick throbbing with need, Soon, he was deep inside Marie's ass, his mother screaming at the top of her lungs as he plotted how he'd claim their new neighbor.

******

The following day, Kyle donned a polo shirt and khakis and headed to the new neighbor's house. Seeing her car in the driveway, he proceeded to knock on the door.

For a few moments, everything was completely silent. Finally, the door opened to reveal his sexy olive-complected neighbor, bearing a bright smile.

"Hi there!" she said cheerfully, her smile seemingly as wide as her 38G bust.

"Hello!" Kyle replied back, smiling as well as he shook her hand, "I'm Kyle, your neighbor."

"Well, it's wonderful to meet you," she said, "I'm Tamara. Come on in."

"Thank you," Kyle said with a grin as he made his way inside.

The house was decorated very well, with modern furnishings and imported rugs. There was a massive plasma tv adorning the wall above a fireplace.

Kyle took it in as he saw Tamara return from the kitchen, holding a champagne glass and a bottle of beer.

"I didn't know which you'd prefer," she laughed.

Kyle smiled and accepted the beer. "Well thank you. Might I say you have the house done up nicely."

She blushed. "Thank you very much. I'm afraid I can't take all the credit however. My daughter Deidre is the one who handled most of this. She's away at college now."

The thought of a daughter made Kyle's dick even harder. Imagine if she was as sexy as her mother!

Tamara sat and took a sip f her champagne, Kyle following suit as he looked her over in her sexy black dress and gold heels, strapping up her legs.

"What brings you to Washington?" Kyle asked,

"So, Kyle," she said, "what's a handsome man like you do for a living?"

Kyle grinned and patted his famous cock through his pants.

"I'm a pornstar."

Tamara nearly choked on her champagne.

"You're kidding!" she exclaimed to which Kyle gave a hearty laugh and shook his head.

Tamara looked curiously between Kyle's legs.

"Well, there's no way that you'd ever find me doing anything like that," she giggled, finishing her glass and setting it down.

Kyle chuckled. "Oh you mean you couldn't handle doing hardcore porn?"

"No," Tamara smiled, glancing out the open window, "more like no one could handle what I have."

"Well," Kyle replied, leaning forward, "I'm always up for a challenge. This dick has fucked thousands of pussies. Ones who's bearers said the same thing..."

"Who said anything about pussy?" Tamara asked with a laugh, standing and pulling down her skirt.

Out popped a fat and juicy cock, thick and veiny just bulging to the point it looked as if it would burst at any second. It was at least 8 1/2 inches, nearly the same length as Kyle's.

"Wow..." he whispered, having never seen a tranny cock so large.

She smiled. "Embarrassed?"

Kyle matched her cocky grin with one of his own as he stood and undid his belt.

"Not at all."

He dropped his pants and watched Tamara's jaw drop as his fully erect cock sprang free, so hard and rigid that they could feel the heat on the head of each other's dicks.

"Now who's embarrassed?" Kyle said slyly, Tamara biting her lip as she flicked her eyes up from Kyle's cock to his eyes.

"Oh so you think I'm intimidated?" she asked.

"Oh no, I don't think you're intimidated," Kyle said, "I KNOW you're intimidated."

Tamara only smiled, walking toward the stairs. "How about you meet me upstairs in 15 minutes and we'll see just how well that monster of yours is up for the task?"

Kyle grinned and sat back down, his pants still around his ankles as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Just waiting on you."

She smirked and proceeded upstairs, her large ass jiggling with every step.

******

Exactly 15 minutes later, Kyle heard:

"Come on up!"

He wasted no time bounding up the stairs to the master bedroom.

There he found Tamara, her back to him as she watched him in the mirror, Kyle taking in her sexy glory in her black lingerie and matching heels.

She smiled and shook her ass at him. "Like what you see?"

He grinned and made his way into the room, fondling her from behind.

"Hell yeah..."

He kissed her neck as he groped her juicy tits, Tamara moaning softly.

"I take it you want a neighborly welcome," Kyle whispered.

"Fuck yes..." she moaned.

She reached back and felt the hard cock in his pants, dying to experience it personally. Kyle kissed down her back to her ass cheeks and kissed them all over, then moving to rim her delectable asshole.

"Mmm Kyle..." she panted, feeling his large hand collide with ass.

She then turned and he sucked her left nipple into his mouth, savoring it for a few moments before switching to the right, Tamara cradling his head.

Before long, his hand found her cock again, swollen and throbbing as he stroked it softly.

"Suck it." Tamara ordered, Kyle complying, wrapping his lips around the solid hunk of meat and sliding it down his throat.

"Oh my god..." she moaned, holding the back of his head as he sucked and slurped on her fat dick.

Kyle continued the sensual blowjob, loving the taste of her dick. He then stood again, their lips meeting in a deep kiss as Tamara undid his pants and began to stroke his own dick, simultaneously fondling his heavy nuts, overflowing with hot cum.

The two continued to make out, their tongues almost in each other's stomachs as they jacked one another off. As they parted, Kyle spoke.

"I believe it's now your turn."

Tamara smiled and sank down without hesitation, Kyle's massive dick hanging in her face. It was most definitely larger than any she had encountered before. But she had never been one to deny a challenge.

She slurped his fat dickhead between her lips, slowly working more of his cock into her mouth as she played with her dick. Soon, he was moaning, watching every inch fill her mouth and throat.

"Do you like it?" she asked, looking at him as drool dripped from her chin to her tits.

"I fucking love it..." Kyle replied, shoving his cock back into her mouth and beginning to fuck her face.

Tamara loved the rough treatment, precum oozing from her dick as she pinched her stiff nipples.

Kyle grunted with every thrust, feeling Tamara's warm saliva oozing down his ballsack. She moaned each time he hit the back of her throat, her mouth stuffed with white cock.

"Oh fuck!" Kyle grunted, this being the best trans blowjob he'd ever received. But he wanted more yet.

He pulled her up and kissed her tenderly, their hands again finding each other's dicks and playing with each other briefly before Kyle guided her over to the bed, Tamara instantly getting onto all fours upon which Kyle slapped her ass hard.

"Damn, that feels good..." she moaned, biting her lip as he repeated it again and again.

"That ass is so big and round," he marveled, "all for me?"

"All for you," she answered, seductively looking over her shoulder at him as she wiggled it for him.

He grinned and grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and lathered up, anxious to put the hammer down on the beautifully tight ass before him.

Finally ready, he took aim and slid his long, greased pole into her asshole. Tamara gasped as she felt her hole stretch to accommodate the massive tool entering her.

"Ohhh shit!" she cried through gritted teeth, Kyle's hands gripping her hips as he began to fuck her slowly and steadily, slapping her ass several times.

"Fuck, that ass feels perfect!" he groaned, listening to her moan and whimper as he drilled her.

"Yes Kyle," she moaned, gripping the edge of the bed, "fuck me just like that!"

He kept at it, watching his dick sink again and again into her hot ass. Her tits and dick swung beneath her, their balls brushing against each other every time he went deep.

After a few more minutes of fucking, he pulled out and shoved his mouth to her asshole yet again, sucking and licking it.

Tamara big her lip, gripping the bedspread as she felt Kyle savor her asshole, flicking his tongue throughout her succulent backside as he stroked his dick.

Badly in need, he stood and shoved his cock back into her, Tamara letting out a loud cry of pleasure as he began to really fuck her his time.

Her massive ass jiggled with each stroke of Kyle's muscular thighs as he plowed her tight ass furiously.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Tamara howled as she took it like a pro, feeling her hole stretched like never before.

She reached back between her legs to gently squeeze Kyle's swinging balls, her stud of a neighbor leaning forward to kiss her deeply, their lips not wanting to part as she panted into his mouth.

He picked up speed and her eyes rolled back, Tamara biting into the pillow as held onto the edge of the bed for dear life.

"Oh fuck... your ass is so tight, it feels like it's going to break my dick off..." Kyle groaned, slapping her ass hard.

"Mmm..." was the only thing Tamara could muster, her body on fire.

Never had she been fucked this good.

Kyle was now going at incredible speed, grunting with every deep and hard thrust into the ass before him, slapping her ass with glee as he pounded her to a pulp. Tamara could only cry his name as he continued to slam his cock inside of her.

"OH FUCK YES, KYLE!" she screamed, "HARDER!!"

"You little slut," he growled, now with his arms gripping the mattress by her head, driving into her with full fury, "I'm going to be fucking you every single day. You get that?"

Tamara breathlessly nodded, his dick so amazing that she would've agreed to sell him her soul right there.

She cracked open her eyes and saw Kyle grin. Suddenly, he pulled his entire length from her asshole, Tamara letting out a disappointed groan.

She then felt herself being flipped over as she felt Kyle slip the head of her dick into his mouth sucking it hungrily as rubbed his hair.

He then licked down, sucking her nuts before rimming her again, Tamara moaning with pleasure as she jacked herself off at the same time.

Kyle stood and with her still on her back, he slid back into her ass and began to fuck her hard in missionary, furiously jacking her off as they kissed passionately.

"Yes, Kyle, yes..." Tamara panted, her tits bouncing with the force of his thrusts. "Oh my god, it's so fucking deep!"

Kyle kept at it, her ass massaging his cock as he worked his way deeper, kissing her again as she stroked her hard dick.

She was in absolute bliss, feeling up his chest as she sucked her tits for him, his dick throbbing inside of her. She swore she could feel every bump and vein along his rigid shaft, pounding her insides into silly putty.

Their lips met again in an even more fiery kiss, the room filled with the hard slaps of their bodies, desperate and heated gasps, moans, grunts and whimpers as his entire length drove into her.

She was beneath him, completely helpless as she clawed at his back, Kyle grunting as he slammed his cock into her to the balls.

"OH KYLE!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "you're so fucking perfect!"

Kyle gave a hearty laugh as she watched her, face painted with ecstasy as he drilled her hard, her hole milking his cock as her skin was slick was sweat.

But he wanted more still.

He pulled back and lay his sticky cock on her stomach, Tamara whining again, having been close to orgasm.

She was about to protest until Kyle again sucked in her cock, her loud moan of satisfaction like music to his ears as he throated her dick, staring into her eyes.

"I love your cock," he said, licking up her shaft.

"And I love yours," she said, "I want you to stuff me with your cum."

He smiled and nodded, kissing her again and prepared to slide his dick back into her asshole.

"No, no, no," she said, placing a gentle hand on his chest, "I want to ride."

He grinned and lay on his back, Tamara shakily getting up and swinging her leg over him, beginning to bounce on his cock.

He gripped her hips and pumped into her from beneath as he sucked her tits. He picked up speed, railing her harder and harder as she squeezed and slapped her ass.

"OH FUCK!!" Tamara screamed, "YES KYLE, FUCKING DESTROY MY ASS!!"

He groaned but held back from exploding in her right then as his nuts felt ready to burst, Tamara slamming her ass down onto him as he fucked her with the same desperate pace.

Right before he thought he could last no longer, she suddenly dismounted and proceeded to suck his cock, giving him a moment's respite to recover.

"Ohh shit..." he moaned, rubbing her head as she lovingly worshipped his dick, "Fuck, that feels perfect."

"I fucking love this cock," she whispered, making sure she fully serviced every angle of his hard shaft.

After a few more minutes, she mounted him again, this time in reverse cowgirl as he guided her down onto his shaft.

She wasted no time in riding him again, her hard dick swinging as he drilled her furiously, reaching up to squeeze her tits.

"Ooh fuck!" she screamed, "YES BABY!! FUCK, ITS SO HARD!"

The hard fucking went on and on, their mouths repeatedly meeting in deep kisses and muffling their screams and moans.

Kyle then rolled them over onto their sides, beginning his anxious thrusting again immediately, driving it in hard.

He held up Tamara's left leg as he fucked her in the spooning position, his sexy slut tugging on her dick as he further destroyed what was left of her asshole.

"Oh shit..." Kyle groaned, perilously close to cumming.

"Please Kyle!" Tamara howled, feeling as if she was being split in half, "Please, I'm so close!"

She jacked her cock faster, her balls tightening as she looked down at her cock. In that instant, she came hard, the first blast hitting her square in the face.

"FUCK!!!!" she screamed as her dick kept erupting, shots of sticky white cum firing all over her face, tits and stomach.

Kyle grunted, his nuts churning almost becoming unbearable until he could finally no longer hold back. Cum blasted up his shaft and from his head, stuffing the little of Tamara's anal cavity not already filled with his dick.

Tamara was amazed as she felt gallons of molten, thick spunk fill her ass, shooting straight into her stomach. It nearly made her fall over as she felt him cum and cum without stopping, practically feeling it slosh around her insides.

Kyle made about a dozen more hard thrusts until he was finally spent, pulling out and laying on his back as he caught his breath, his softening dick laying on his stomach.

Tamara continued to lay on her side, breathing heavily as she could feel Kyle's sperm oozing from her ravaged asshole.

"Kyle?" she asked after a few minutes once she had caught her breath.

"Yeah?" he replied, Tamara managing to roll over and lay on his chest.

"That was without question the best fuck I've ever had!"

Kyle grinned brightly. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

Tamara laughed and kissed him deeply, soon beginning to fondle his semi-hard dick.

"You trying to get me hard again?" Kyle asked with a chuckle.

"Depends," she replied with a smile, "is it working?"

"A little," he laughed.

She smiled and kissed him again, this time kissing down his chest and torso before engulfing his cock in her throat.

The next few hours could only be described as a whirlwind of hardcore fucking. Kyle broke down what little resistance Tamara had left, the two of them fucking one another to orgasm and orgasm until finally after 6 steamy rounds, they were finally spent.

Kyle noticed with slight shock that the sun was setting to which Tamara gasped.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "what time is it?"

He checked his watch.

"Quarter to 8, why?"

Tamara rushed to get her clothes on. "My wife will be home soon."

Kyle chuckled. He was so used to being around polyamorous couples, he was affected little by this but proceeded to get dressed as well.

About a half hour later, they were dressed and back in the kitchen drinking wine and laughing when the front door opened.

Kyle was surprised to see a sexy buxom blonde enter in business attire who made her way over to Tamara and plant a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Hey honey," Tamara greeted, "this is our neighbor Kyle. Kyle, this is my wife Sophia."

"Pleasure to meet you," Kyle greeted, shaking Sophia's hand.

"Likewise," she said with a warm smile.

Tamara excused herself to answer her cellphone ringing from upstairs. Once she was out of earshot, Sophia quickly reached out and grabbed Kyle's crotch, smiling as she felt his hard dick.

"Umm..." he said, in a state of shock.

"Oh don't be so bashful Kyle," Sophia said, leaning in to whisper to him, "I've been listening to you two for almost 2 hours. I just slipped back out before you two got back downstairs."

"Well, you should've come up and joined us." He said, her hand still not having left his cock.

Sophia smiled and finished Tamara's drink. "Oh that's fine. I'll expect to be receiving some of that majestic cock I heard the effects of down the street myself very soon."

Kyle couldn't reply as she let go but only flicked his eyes down to which she smiled.

"Oh I'm all woman Kyle." she said, "I didn't know Tamara went for guys, honestly. Though seeing you, I can understand why she did."

He gave a hearty chuckle just as Tamara came back downstairs.

"So what are you two getting on about?"

"Oh, I was just telling Kyle I can't wait for him to meet the rest of our family."

"Family?" he asked in surprise.

"Yup," Tamara replied, she and Sophia leading him to a large portrait in the back hallway, Tamara and Sophia with their children, sons and daughters bearing resemblances to the two. Kyle peered closer and couldn't help but notice some of the girls bearing partially unseen but unmistakable bulges in their skirts.

"I think we'll enjoy our new neighborhood very much," Sophia said, rubbing Tamara's cock through her jeans, "don't you sweetie?"

"Oh most definitely," Tamara replied, feeling Kyle's dick twitch as she felt his jizz still swirling inside her.