Full Figured Chic Ch. 02

Story Info
The strange little man services the tarot reader.
2.7k words
4.21
19.5k
3

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

An undersized round man with a crown of hair around his head walked in, immediately bumping into the table and spilling the withered hand, despite the almost half inch thickness of his glasses.

"Oh god -- sorry." He stammered into the musty air of the shop. The two women turned when the door opened, and he hadn't looked in their direction at all. Sasha wondered who he apologised to.

At that moment, a thick purple curtain, heavy with gold beads and sequins, parted and a woman Sasha assumed to be Madam Soltar appeared from behind it. Although heavy set she moved with delicacy and grace and Sasha thought immediately that there was some sort of undistinguished beauty about the woman. Penny pulled at Sasha's t shirt encouraging her to move further into the centre of the room.

But the small round man beat them to it, running to the counter, to talk with her immediately.

"Madam Soltar, I am sorry that I am late. I got caught at work by that boss I can't stand, you know the one, and I hate to keep you waiting, but I had to do what he says. Maybe we can curse him or something because..." he held the bottom of his tweed jacket, feverishly stroking and pulling at the seam between the end and the first button.

"Hush. It is a problem because I have other clients."

Madam Soltar swept her hand with the grace of a ballet dancer across the large area in front of her bosom till her hand pointed in the direction of Sasha and Penny.

"These were before you."

Even though it was dark, Sasha looked into the eyes of Madam Soltar and she swore there was a flash of puzzled recognition in them.

Penny moved in front of Sasha. "No no, we're in no hurry. I mean, how long will you be? We can look around your fascinating shop for thirty minutes if you want to help this man. We are here on a fun errand."

Sasha sighed deeply behind Penny to indicate her irritation but it had no impact. Penny didn't even turn around.

"Your friend is troubled. She doesn't want to be here." Madam Soltar seemed to be trying to look around Penny at Sasha. However, Sasha thought she'd been the cause of enough anxiety for Penny, and besides the shop was fascinating. Another thirty minutes could easily be eaten up in here.

"No no, I'm ok. You guys do what you need to do and we can push our appointment back for a while."

The little man, still working the hem of his coat, twisted his wiry mouth into a strange line that Sasha supposed was a smile, and exhaled loudly.

"Then... I mean then... Madam... its settled. I can still take thirty minutes?"

"Same price because you were late."

He'd looked back toward Madam Soltar, but Sasha could hear the relief in his voice. "Yes Madam. Thank you madam."

Looking again toward Penny, Madam Soltar said in her thick unidentifiable accent, "You both get hour for thirty minutes cost. Because you kind to this little man." From behind Sasha saw Penny nod.

The little man twisted his way around the counter, mumbling his thanks to Penny and to Madam Soltar in turn till he disappeared through the curtain with Madam Soltar behind him.

Penny whirled around. "Thank you so much. It gives us a great chance to explore this shop! I want to take a look at some of these books."

Immediately she grabbed for "The housewives guide to cursing her neighbours".

Warmed by her friend's happiness, Sasha turned her back on the books ready to explore other sections of the shop.

With the adjustment of her eyes to the darkness, Sasha could see her way around. Small alcoves lay unevenly against the farther wall, each one sitting against the other creating a wall of fascinating little dens. Flimsy chiffon curtains separated off each section, surrounded by unlit wires of fairy lights. As if on cue, someone hit the lights and the room was suddenly lit with the smaller strings of lights and tables lamps dotted about the room.

"Aha! Now I can read!" said Penny emerging from one of the further corners of the room having just turned on the lights. She made her way to a large table near the door with a pile of books stacked high up on it; found an empty chair and sat, instantly pouring over instructional text on how to inflict the most damage on her neighbours.

Sasha walked toward one of the alcoves and pulled the delicate curtain to the side. Little shelves held candles of every different size and shape, small books describing candle magic and petite candle stands. She replaced the curtain and moved to the next nook.

Parting the curtain here, revealed tarot cards and oracle cards in every imaginable size shape and incarnation. Again the shelves held books about how to read tarot, how to train yourself as a reader for others and how to use the tarot for your own therapy.

Another typical little magic shop after all -- nothing special on this side -- all the same old stuff.

Then, something caught her eye at the next small booth.

With a less transparent curtain, Sasha couldn't quite see through it properly, but she was sure she'd seen a vibrator. Moving quickly to her right, she parted the curtain at the point she'd seen through, to reveal seven strong shelves filled with sex aids.

The Vibrator that caught Sasha's eye stood proud and thick in deep purple with a heavy suction cap on the bottom. Sasha imagined it being used in almost any position with that sort of suction; it could cling to a wall, the floor or any hard surface so a woman could balance herself over it driving it in hard as her own heat level dictates. Wide eyed Sasha took in the rest of the shelves. Lubes, condoms, vibrators, dildoes of every shape, taste, colour and size filled the overstuffed shelves.

However, something was different about this stock. Not like the usual supplies in sex shops, this stock wasn't covered in half naked women designed to titillate men, it was covered in images of men in various states of arousal from fully clothed in a dinner suit all the way through to ejaculating over a camera lens as the photo was taken.

Sasha eyed the goods, letting the curtain slip closed behind her. She ran her hands over the shelves, fist picking up this and then picking up that, looking with longing at the pictures of naked men that filled the small area. She found it hard to get passed the suction cap vibe however. That was a product she needed to buy.

"Woah... what have you found here?"

Penny stood behind her with the curtain open again.

"Check this out! I'm definitely getting this one!" Sasha clutched the large purple vibe as if it threatened to take off and leave her alone forever.

Penny stepped into the small alcove with her friend and began exploring all the delicious toys on the shelves.

"How would Gilbert feel about you mucking about in front of pictures like this and wanting one of these to take home?"

"He'd love it. He gets off big time when I come on my vibe. Man look at this."

Penny turned to her friend holding a thick black dildo, wide and long, that would have no trouble massaging every spot on the anatomy.

"Woah. Could you REALLY take that one home? And he wouldn't even be threatened?"

"Maybe not that one." Said Penny carefully placing it back on the shelf as if it were a great and profound treasure. "But I am so getting one of these. And how sexy are they? I've never seen any of these brands. It all looks as though they are specifically designed for women -- or something."

"Not for women -- by women. I bet these have all been made by women. Or something like that. Wow! Look at that."

Sasha stooped to the lower shelf and retrieved a long thick candle in the shape of a penis. The taper for the candle, however hung out of the base, implying the candle would be lodged within the woman when it was lit. Sasha's eyes lit up.

"Man, you're crazy- that just looks scary to me."

Sasha held the item lovingly. "Each to their own honey." She said as she ran her fingers lightly down the long hard length of the wax cock.

"Are you going to get it?"

"Oh yeah!" the two women grinned at each other. Penny held the curtain open as Sasha stepped out first.

"What a place. This is the best. I love it here. I am getting the book on hurting my neighbours and this vibe. And we haven't even had our readings yet."

Sasha smiled. "I must say, I'm very happy to be here now. Although those pics were a bit of a tease. Do we have much time left? I'd like to take a look at some of those books on ancient Greece."

"Penny glanced at her watch. "We've got another ten minutes." Then she got a mischievous look in her eye. "Hey, what do you reckon they're doing behind that curtain?"

Till she'd seen the shelves of dildoes it hadn't occurred to Sasha that anything untoward may be going on at the back of the shop between the little man and Madam Soltar. But he did call her Madam, and he was terribly nervous that he'd upset her. Could this little shop have more sex than magic in it?

"I'm looking behind that curtain." Sasha said suddenly driven to a strange kind of courage.

"I'm looking too! Don't leave me out of this!"

The two schemers smiled at each other, and walked softly behind the counter. They each moved to different sides of the curtained doorway, ready to sprint back to the other part of the shop if needed. Slowly, they each pulled the curtain to the side.

Sasha peered in from her angle, to a fairly ordinary open room at the back of a shop. However, what was not ordinary was the image of Madam Soltar standing with one leg balanced up on a chair, her voluminous skirts and petticoats lifted high above her suspender belt, her head thrown back so that she looked toward the roof. Between her legs, the little piggy man kneeled, still fully clothed as he was when he walked in, lapping and sucking at her sex.

Sasha's breath caught in her throat. She closed the curtain and looked around it to the face of her friend, who started back at her with the biggest smile Sasha had ever seen on Penny's face. For another quick look, Sasha pulled the curtain aside again, and looked back to see Madam Soltar still looking toward the roof, but she had now moved her hand around little piggy's head, although she didn't seem to make a sound. As his back was to the door, Sasha couldn't see the expression on the face of the little man, nor get a good look at his tongue performing its delicious ministrations.

The site, despite the strangeness of the situation, had Sasha's pussy ache. Juice had already started to pool when she looked at the vibes, but to see this strange couple performing such a wanton sex act in the most inappropriate way was exhilarating. She closed the curtain for good, to see that Penny had already returned to the other side of the counter.

Tiptoeing very lightly, she made her way back next to Penny.

"What the fuck?" whispered Penny. "Is that ok? I mean are they allowed to do that while we are just here in the next room?"

"Why wouldn't they be?"

"Do you think it's a brothel? Should we report it?"

"God no! I want to come back here to buy product. This is just a really cool place. Don't think about it. People should be allowed to have sex. They're both consenting adults."

"The whole thing just seems very strange to me. It's just that..."

Her sentence was cut short by the appearance of Madam Soltar and the little man. Without a word, the little man ran past the two women and directly out of the shop, with nothing but the tinkle of the bell above the door and the women's vivid memories to indicate that he was ever there.

"Now. You both. You find things to buy heh?"

"Um yes." Penny Looked nervously toward the door, and back at Madam Soltar as she made her way toward the counter. Sasha moved over with her for moral support, so that she didn't have to feel alone as she stood before the strange large woman. She stood a little behind Penny, clutching her own product, looking hard at a table load of books to avoid making eye contact with the woman she'd seen engaged in sex only moments before.

Penny handed over her products. Madam Soltar rang them up on the register. "You pay for reading at end. In case you don't like -- yes?"

"Um, ok," said Penny nervously. Out of the corner of her eye, Sasha noticed the woman trying to look at her again. Sliding back further behind her friend, Sasha started to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Ninety- eight dollars" announced Madam Soltar to Penny.

Penny rummaged through her purse to find the money. She lifted it out and handed it to Madam Soltar, who immediately clutched at her wrist, grabbing her hard.

"Hey!" Penny cried out. Sasha felt ready to jump to her friend's rescue, when the larger woman, turned Penny's hand, and taking the money out of it, moved to smooth and flatten Penny's palm with her own hand. With the money sitting on the bench, she examined Penny's hand.

Madam Soltar looked hard for a few moments, as Penny, still shocked, turned her head toward Sasha. Sasha shrugged, but moved in a little closer so that Penny felt safer. Soon Madam Soltar lifted her face to look into Penny's eyes.

"Little one. It will be hard. But don't worry. Everything will be okay. We talk in your session and I will tell you how to make your body strong again."

Penny pulled her arm away from Madam Soltar. She stood a little further back from the counter, and turned to Sasha with her what the hell? expression on her face. Madam Soltar offered her change; however Penny was hesitant in putting her hand out there again, so the money was placed carefully on the counter where Penny retrieved it, snatching her hand away as if she feared it could get bitten off.

Sasha moved into place next, her head filled with strategies about leaving the money on the counter, for the woman to pick up so as to avoid physical contact. She placed her items down and the money next to them. Madam Soltar busied herself with ringing up Sasha's items, and then picked up the money.

As soon as she touched Sasha' money she drew her hand back as if she were in pain, and cried out. Looking up at Sasha, she said:

"What do you want with me? Why are you here?" Sasha wasn't sure how to answer, and was starting to think the woman was mad. She moved the money toward her, and lifted her own parcels up and placed them in her bag.

But Madam Soltar looked up with horror in her eyes, before Sasha could back away from the counter.

"What do you want with me? I know who you are! Get out of here. No reading for you -- either of you! Get out of my shop and never come back!"

The last of the sentence was shrieked with such a piercing squeal that Sasha turned on her heels and almost ran out of the shop, Penny close behind her. They slammed the door and darted out till they were a good block further up the road. Sasha paused panting, clutching her bag to her chest. Penny bent forward, hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

"Man! What a fruitcake." Penny said between breaths.

"Oh yeah!" Sasha replied.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers