Full Figured Chic Ch. 09

Story Info
Sasha Masturbates thinking about Jay.
5.5k words
17.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Sasha stared at her computer not believing what she saw.

"Gregor Sabatini, long time partner to Jay Miles at Jay Miles design launches exciting new 2005 collection." She read out loud.

That little headline was just one of them. There were hundreds of different articles, forum threads and material with picture to verify the man who sat next to Sasha in the park today and told her he needed her to be a model.

Sasha looked at the collection under the headline. She pressed the play icon to watch the show. Thinner than thin women walked up and down the long slippery-looking piece of plastic laminate, staring into Sasha with arrogant eyes, never missing a beat, their every turn a masterpiece. It was almost as if they could see her through the camera lens; As if somehow they knew what was on her mind.

"You'll never be able to do this." They told her. "You're too fat. Look at us. Look at the years of work that have gone into a body like this, skin like this, hair like this. Do you really think anyone seriously thinks you can achieve like us?"

Sasha agreed with them. It felt too incredible; too incredible to be true.

She had the right guy though. Images of Gregor flashed up, time and time again confirming what she'd been told. She glanced down at the business card in her hand for the hundredth time. "Nine -- thirty sharp." It read. "Meeting with Jay Miles regarding modelling."

Pictures of Greg and the world he inhabited burst up over and over again, taunting her with the offer he made and tantalising her with a world she'd thought was never available to her.

Greg with his boyfriend John Rankin the brilliant architect at the coolest parties and openings. Pictures of Greg with other famous designers; at his desk working; showing interviewees around his stylish apartment; holidaying in Pairs; judging at young designers of the year awards all competed for space on Sasha's screen , compelling her to get deeper into world drawing her in. One of the biggest names in fashion, Gregor had understated his position when he told her he worked for Jay Miles.

She's seen pictures of Jay before of course, but she'd never stopped to look properly. Being plus sized, the world of fashion remained firmly out of bounds. She'd bought the occasional Vogue to read in the bath, making herself rash and bold promises about never eating again and working out nonstop till every ounce of fat had left her body, as she painted her toenails red. Plus she was a news addict so fashion week always made the headlines, but other than that, this world had been a place she knew she wasn't invited and as such, had no desire to go.

Would all that change now that the invitation had been extended? Sasha knew she was pretty, she'd always known that, but none of it mattered because she was a full figured woman. Full figured women simply aren't beautiful, that was how conventional thinking travelled. Or at least if the opinion wasn't spoken out loud regularly, it sure was reinforced everywhere Sasha looked.

She talked it over with Penny many times, as Gilbert shook his head in wonder. He'd always liked Penny to have a round shape. He loved that it made her breasts larger and her flesh softer. Now, Jay Miles apparently wants a full figured model as well.

Don't lose any weight He told me. As if I could drop thirty pounds overnight. I've tried that one plenty of times before.

She'd been asked to an appointment at Jay Miles international couture house, and to bring all her weight with her.

Jay Miles.

Jay Miles.

There was another issue all together.

Jay Miles.

Looking at the pictures of him on the internet, Sasha found to her horror that Jay Miles was as incredibly attractive as she'd always read. His heated presence electrified the screen so much that Sasha wondered how her cords stayed planted in their sockets. Now that the moment had arrived to study him, she found that she couldn't take her eyes off him.

My god, he really does it for me.

His dark hair sitting in a designer mess and falling into his steadfast deep ocean blue eyes, suited him even in his early forties, although it was a young man's do. His tanned skin hid nothing of his bulging physique suggestively taunting her through tight t shirts and designer jeans. Many were the photos taken of him with playboy bunnies crowded around, or starlets kissing his cheek looking breathtaking in one of his consummate designs. He attended the best parties, consulted to royalty and owned a yacht. He'd even been snapped taking drugs at a party with Kate Moss.

Yet still, with all the 'bad boy' commentary, his startling eyes held a depth of aptitude and vitality so that Sasha felt compelled to see past the naughtiness to the raw male smouldering beneath every facade.

The man was perfect.

A little bit of bad boy combined with savvy business man.

This won't do. Don't go getting caught up with the new boss who is as unobtainable as a live turkey on thanksgiving. If you play your cards right, there may be some sort of interesting work to do here and have a nice holiday.

However, as determined as she was not to get too caught up, stories of the man and his escapades abounded, making him seem too delicious for words. His dimpled smile had a hint of the unfettered boy in it, and in the earlier shots he spread that smile around.

Something in his eyes when he smiled made Sasha think of what sort of panties she'd be best to wear tomorrow. She found herself wandering through photo after photo of him, pausing only every now and then to caress her breasts absentmindedly as she looked at the strength of his hands.

The flush of the warm evening crept up on her, making her wonder if she couldn't take a little break and relive some of the tension building up inside. Jay had such a raw sexual power about him, he looked so intelligent and evocative through all the photos she looked at, that an intense heat started to well inside her, making her feel as though an inner wave were going to crash.

That was, until the photos started to tell a different story.

It seemed that Jay was all those things until tragedy caught up with him. Sasha devoured articles, finally coming across one that detailed the end of his bad boy days a few years back.

His mother went mad.

"Having lost his brother as a boy and then his father at a very young age, tragedy had always seemed to make Jay Miles do more and be more. Starting out almost at the top as apprentice to Galliano, Jay moved on to his own studio very young and way ahead of the pack. In the last ten years, only the young Japanese designer, Sutomi Lim has come close to being the maverick industry legend that Jay seemed to hold in his grasp so easily.

But even fame, money and success it seems can't stave off some troubles. In October two thousand and seven, Jay's mother was declared mentally unfit to care for herself and Jay had to have her institutionalised. Driven mad by the deaths of her husband and eldest son, Mrs Miles was found using household items to try to create spells to conjure both of them up from the dead. She'd cut into her own flesh with a large knife, to use the blood there in her spell.

Heartbroken, those close to him say, Jay had her situated in a safe place against her will, where he visits her every Sunday. This brought a sudden end to his bad boy ways, and a new more conservative Jay emerged.

Not on the runway though. As Jay's behaviour turned to modesty, the more wild and cutting edge his designs revealed themselves to be. Now the highlight of every show is the Jay Miles designs and even Sutomi Lim hasn't been his equal for the last three years at any of the shows. It can only make us wonder and wait with baited breath, what he will be able to produce at this year's fall show."

He's going full figured.

For Sasha everything started to fall into place. It would be a revolution to the entire fashion industry if Jay were to pull off a line for full figured women. It was the last great frontier for fashion, the last place that anyone dares to go. No one, ever, had taken this on. They didn't want to make clothes for the average woman, let alone the fuller figured woman.

Realisation seeped into Sasha as she came to terms with the little she could piece together about Jay from the internet, married with the little she knew through her meeting with Greg. Not a bad boy anymore. Reformed and caring for his sick invalid mother.

Sasha went back through some of the pictures looking with different eyes now. She still saw all the roguish charm in that dimpled smile, but underneath she felt she could sense a deeper pain in him now. Sadness that all the playing in the world couldn't quite bury properly. Like all bad boys the macho front hid a darker truth that he felt he could mask with his attempts at a wild life.

And yet, through all of this inner turmoil, Jay Miles was able to come up year after year with the winning designs and the perfect styles. He led the fashion industry, didn't stay behind it. With all of the churning that must have gone on in his soul at the death of his father and his brother, he managed to achieve at the highest level.

Here was a man of remarkable acumen foresighted and able to see the power of the full figured women both commercially and artistically. A kind of savant -- a business mind smart enough to see where a need lies, where the industry is desperate for reform, recognition and the spark of creative life devoted to it.

My god. Jay Miles is a genius.

And he wanted her. He wanted Sasha to model this groundbreaking line for him.

At least, he may want me. All of that, she supposed, depended on how well Gregor was able to sell her to him.

And how well I can pull of the model thing. Idly wandering still through the annals of Jay Miles, Sasha switched her attention to the myriads of women he'd dated.

I wonder what his type is. She strolled through, refusing to recognise where her musings were taking her.

Jay dated models of course in the early part of his career. It took a couple of years of that to work them out of his system, and then he moved on to actresses. That pool being exhausted, he quickly moved on to more interesting women. Some artists, a couple of writers and even a few journalists graced the bed of Jay Miles and he had a reputation for being a ladies' man. At least, initially women sought him.

As Sasha looked more openly at articles about his private life, she saw more and more how many women he'd left emotionally shattered. Women slammed him in articles, shamed him in biographies, and in the case of one starlet, cried about him in a television interview. He'd been sued by three women in civil cases, one of which he lost having to pay damages for Five thousand dollars worth of heirloom china he'd smashed of hers in an argument.

Sasha read through the seemingly endless list of emotionally shattered women one after the other, soon realising that Jay stayed with very few of them for very long. Sometimes the women fled jay but mostly they'd been inappropriately or unceremoniously dumped by him and left, wounded, humiliated and bereft.

That was, of course, until his mother became institutionalised. As far as she could tell on the internet there hadn't been a woman in Jay's life since then.

Definitely some mummy issues going on there! It was enough to have Sasha resolve to leave well enough alone. She wasn't about to play games with a man who had that much emotional baggage no matter how gorgeous he was or how much he inflamed her body.

And besides, she reminded herself, you have an appointment, not a proposal of marriage.

Having firmly decided that she knew how to stay safe from any allure Jay Miles may exhibit, she turned her attention to some vague tips on modelling she found in the internet, as well as a few articles about where the industry was headed. By eight thirty at night, she decided she'd learnt as much as was ever likely to be learnt in such a short period of time.

Given she was expected to act like a model tomorrow, one thing she knew for sure was that she'd have to get some sleep. With the events of the day whirring around in her head, she already knew this would be more of a challenge than the early night alone. She knew exactly what would be required to get her in the mood for bed.

Besides all those pictures of Jay Miles had warmed her up; just because a boy is bad and out of reach, doesn't mean he can't ... inspire the senses. Sasha smiled an inward smile and changed the nature of her search engine. Alone in her sanctuary of an apartment, with no witnesses, no one to tell her she was inappropriate, bad or otherwise just plain perverse. Playing around on the internet was her kind of fun and fun she liked to keep to herself.

It had been a strange day. She'd been exposed and ridiculed for her sexuality, but at the same time, it hadn't affected her naughty nature. Hopping up from the computer she made her own little arrangements for her fun. A glass of chilled white wine from the fridge, and her favourite toy from the small chest of draws beside her bed, made up for anything that may have been missing.

With her giant purple vibe the man conspicuous by his absence didn't matter at all. Sitting back in her deep leather chair, allowing herself to feel more comfortable, she flicked around some of the sexier shots of jay miles, permitting herself to get caught up in the moment, and letting her happy little hormones go wild.

After all, as of tomorrow she'd have to behave herself all over again -- if things went well. Now was the time to enjoy herself and relax. Sasha sunk into her enjoyment of the pictures of Jay, surrounded by blonde bimbos, looking every bit the cad, Sitting on his boat, tanned, dark and devilishly handsome. Sipping on her wine, Sasha took a little time to imagine herself sitting on that boat next to him, flirting, teasing, playing all those little cute games you only really get to play in the very early days of becoming lovers.

In her mind she watched Jay smile at her, his dimples working seductively in his cheeks, and his eyes glowed with lust. Closing her eyes, Sasha lay back in her chair and imagined herself on the boat, the warm sun backing her soft skin to a rosy tan, a soft ocean breeze playing with her hair and letting a light coolness travel over her body.

The other women from the original picture faded away, so that Jay and Sasha could be alone in the seductive sun together. Jay's smile disappeared as he let his eyes travel over her round curvaceous body, the hunger evident from the intensity of his gaze. Responding to his stare, Sasha felt a warm wetness spreading between her legs, as a familiar tingle worked its way over her skin, preparing her body for close physical contact.

"I want you Sasha." She could imagine him saying it just like that, simply as if it were understood between them without any needs for words.

"I know." She would say, as she lay back in the sun, and spread her legs seductively before him.

With a groan, he would slide over toward her, so that they lay on the same large blanket on the deck of the boat now. In reality, Sasha preferred no people to be around, but she thrilled inside when it occurred to her that in this fantasy the crew might be high on deck, steering the boat through the calm waters, their own erections throbbing through through front of their uniforms, as they looked down on the action below.

Leaning over her, Jay smiled his wicked smile, the hunger in his eyes making him appear almost non human. Sasha looked back into them, partly afraid of the need she saw there and partly allowing the ferocity of it to lurch into her, pulling down her own defences. As if reading her mind he said: "Are you afraid of me?"

She smiled back and whispered 'no'.

Taking that as an invitation, he leaned into her kissing her full lips softly first, nibbling around the edges of her mouth, then harder pressing with the weight of his body behind the kiss. Sasha lifted her left hand and ran it gently over the curve of his large round hard muscle at his shoulder. She could almost feel for real the warm tanned flesh flinch with desire at the lightness of her touch.

Opening her eyes, Sasha realised she'd slouched herself back in her chair now, and spread her legs lewdly wide, and was stroking the wanton wet flesh between them. Leaning forward, she took the vibrator from the desk, and turned it on. The soft whirr alone had her sex respond. Nestling back into the chair she continued with her fantasy.

As soon as Sasha closed her eyes she was back on the blanket, her one piece swimming costume the only thin protection she had against the delicious strength of Jay leaning further over her, so that soon he would be on top of her completely. Running one finger from the top of her face to the small nub of her chin, he leaned down to kiss and nibble again at her lips. Lifting his head back from her, he cradled her cheek in his right hand then sent it gently southward, his touch feather light, as he stroked the side of her face again, then moved down the curve of her neck till his hand moved to her collar bone and further down to find the top of her swimsuit. Conveniently, a large zipper held the suit in place. Jay held the clasp at the top and looked back into Sasha's eyes, thoroughly loving the delicious moment of anticipation.

"I don't like your suit." He said with mock seriousness in his seductive eyes.

"Really? Silly me, and I wore it just for you."

As the hunger moved back into his eyes again, he said "It has to go."

Then, with one movement, he slid the clasp of the zipper southward, tugging on it purposefully so that Sasha felt every pull of the teeth as they parted revealing her willing eager body to his ravenous lustful eyes. As her suit fell away, peeling back from her large breasts that bounced out finally free, he feasted his eyes, and she relished in the feeling of laying back in the sun with this man staring in the open air at her now almost naked body.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. "But your beauty is not what I need right now."

In one fast move he was on his feet in front of her, tugging at his own swimming trunks. He bent to get them down and off his legs, and then stood, bronzed muscled and erect, arrogantly flaunting his body, clearly in the hope of exciting Sasha beyond her own capacities for enjoyment. Sasha ran her eyes over his body, the pumped chest, the taut skin, the delicious curve of his legs leading like a thick rope to the hard buns of his ass that Sasha could just see the start of from facing him. But nothing about his body compared with the intense excitement Sasha felt when she saw the hard shaft standing to attention between his legs.

And it was pointed right in her direction.

"Spread your legs" he said hoarsely.

Reaching down to pull the zip further around, the swimming costume Sasha almost wore fell neatly to either side of her body, sitting in two separate halves, no longer any kind of obstacle to either of them getting what they wanted.

She spread her legs so that the silken hair on her mound parted allowing her lips to spread showing the slick pink inner folds of her pussy. Sasha arched her back to complete the picture intending to inflame the already intense heat emanating from Jay.

With a low growl at the back of his throat, Jay sunk to his knees, falling directly between her legs. He placed his hands carefully on her inner thighs and he pressed each aside so that the little pink chink opened itself up even more. Sasha could feel the sunbaked air on the pulsing flesh there, exacerbating he ache that throbbed around her small tight opening.

Leaning down, Jay planted a kiss on her lower belly. He moved his mouth up to her navel and swirled a gentle kiss there, teasing her, lapping at her as if her belly button was a small perfect mouth. Sasha lurched again, arching her back toward him, encouraging him to take his delicious ministrations further south.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12