Full Figured Chic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

He obliged, licking her in small circles all the way, but lurched hard to the left at the last moment, letting his tongue find the fleshy crevice between her thigh and her torso. He ran his tongue up and down the cleft, allowing small droplets of saliva to drip off his lips so that Sasha could feel them running down her leg to pool under her body.

"Oh god, lick me. Lick me please." She said, almost aloud to the empty room as she indulged in her fantasy, and played lightly on her pussy with the buzz of her vibe.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, moving his tongue up again to the small delicate space where the fissure of her skin began leading down into her most sensitive and sexual place.

"Of god yes." She cried out, the anticipation almost becoming too much for her.

With that he moved his tongue tantalisingly down, till he swept it at the last moment to the right, running it hard again up and down through the fold of flesh between her leg and her pussy.

Sasha was on fire now. As she imagined this intense teasing and held the buzz of the vibe softly against her clit, the ache inside her almost overwhelmed her completely, She felt faint, and she knew soon she would have to cum and make the experience complete.

Floating back onto the boat again, with Jay lapping at her between her legs, she dipped easily into the fantasy as if she'd never left.

"Tell me what you want" said Jay pausing from his tongue running up and down the side of her leg.

"I want you to put your tongue between my legs." "I don't know what that means." He replied. "You will have to be more specific."

The sensation drove her wild. The feeling of his tongue moving up and down almost sent her over the edge of its own accord.

"I want you to put your tongue ... on... my..."

"Yes." He encouraged.

"On my clit. Oh god, I want you to suck my clit and tongue deep into my pussy."

A low growl emanated from Jay's throat as he lifted his head. "Your wish is my command." He whispered hoarsely.

Moving his head so that it was positioned directly over her hot flesh, she heard him inhale her scent deeply a couple of times, before she felt his tongue slide its way over the outer lips of her hot wanton sex. Oh god, this was what she was waiting for. Using his tongue, he separated the folds, running it softly over the puffy outer lips again, then dipping into the crevice at the very top of her sex, pulling his tongue through so that it delicately slid over her clit, past her urethra, swirling around the outside of her vagina, till it stroked its way back up the same path.

Finally he settled on her now outstanding nub. He swirled his tongue around and around it, till Sasha thought she would go quite wild with the pleasure.

Pulling her own legs apart as far as they would go, she ached to have him inside her, that enormous penis stretching her, servicing her till she could come and come on it. No doubt sensing that she was close, Jay gently sucked so that most sensitive part of her body was drawn into a heavenly vacuum, as he brought t one finger down to massage the entrance of her now dripping sheath.

Immediately his finger rubbed the ache in her flesh Sasha came Exploding all over his face as he sucked and sucked on her clit, still remaining in place for a minute despite the force of her shakes and her thrusting. He rode every wave with her, keeping her there for as long as he could, as she moved through every stage of her orgasmic pleasure.

Unwilling to let the fantasy go, Sasha stayed in her chair, holding on for dear life to the vibrant image in her head. As if held by a force stronger than herself, and despite her first orgasm, she remained glued to the chair, willing her dream to continue.

Back on the boat, she allowed the tingling sensation between her legs to continue despite the intense feeling in her clitoris. It buzzed with such abandon that Sasha felt as though she couldn't come again, the intensity bordered on pain.

In her mind, Jay looked up over her panting chest with a smile born of passionate hunger. The fire in his eyes started Sasha off again, and she felt her nether regions clench in response. This wasn't over till she had that magical shaft deep inside her body where it belonged.

Jay rose up and over her till he let himself down on her left side. Pushing her gently he rolled her to her side, and slid himself comfortably behind her. Despite the fact that it was her fantasy, Sasha felt intensity, a connection that seemed to go beyond the mere act of fantasy. Something in her responded to the images her mind conjured up so much that she felt almost as if it were more than real, beyond all the possibilities made available by reality.

Jay curled an arm around her, pressing his erection into the crevice between her round butt cheeks and Sasha melted into the feel of him, the imagined scent of his masculinity and the protective way he pressed her too him.

This moved her beyond fantasy, this had a deeper sense of reality in it than any real moment she'd experienced.

She felt his hands trace the curve of her body from behind, till he found the hollow between her legs. Nudging and lifting together, he encouraged her to lift her leg and rest it over his body behind her, thus making her sex open again the warm sun and the call of his sexuality. Slipping in closer behind her, he gently teased her clit again, at the same time moving himself into place. Taking his hand from her body, he moved it to his own so that he could manoeuvre his divine staff to the hungry lips of her opening.

Moving his hand back to her most sensitive part, he softly massaged her as he slid his bulging hot cock into her. Sasha gasped as the warm flesh entered her filling her right through to her soul, and then hissed as the strumming on her clit increased. The two sensations tougher worked a magic on her and she could feel herself wanting to come again.

Soon Jay moved his hand from her clitoris and ran it smooth over and then under her leg and lifted it toward him. He then thrust gently and carefully into her, so that he was deeper than Sasha had ever experienced in lovemaking before.

Holding her open lewdly so that she was as exposed as she could be, he used his hips to thrust into her, sending her into a deep spin of emotion and sexual pleasure the likes of which she'd never imagined her mind could conjure up.

This was seemed so real. Sasha was there, in the moment. She felt transported. Jay's hard dick moving in and out of her drove her to a place where she felt more uninhibited than she had ever known, and she pressed back into his upthrust, forcing him deeper and deeper into her body.

She heard him groan as her body closed around his hardness and he began to pant with his unsatisfied desire. Deeper and deeper he drove as his strokes became faster. A kind of beast welled up in Sasha, some kind of feeling she'd never known before. She tossed her head back so that it curled into his shoulder as he responded by turning slightly and kissing her cheek.

"That's it." He encouraged. "Come on me. Do it again. Let all your guard down and let me into your most secret place."

The words drove Sasha insane with lust so that she felt entirely consumed by the passion in her body. She'd never known anything like this before, not in pleasuring herself, not in the pleasure she'd taken with others. This was the most intense moment she'd ever known.

With her eyes closed she let her second orgasm build up, waiting for it to crash. Jay pounded into her now, an uncontrolled frenzy of lust and seduction using is shaft to excite her deep within.

At the height of her ecstasy, just as she was about to come, Sasha could feel the distinct sensation of a tongue lapping at her clit. She knew it wasn't Jay; he still held her leg and hammered into her body from behind.

But she'd lost control of her fantasy now. This was not her idea any longer, and something else had moved in to join them. Something-no someone, was lapping at her clit, sucking from it and swirling a hot tongue over her sex as jay filled her to perfection.

Without thinking, Sasha came hard on Jay's body, just as she felt him exploding into her. The tongue on her worked with gentle suction making her inner walls clench and grip iron like on Jay's shaft. Sasha herd herself cry out with the power of it, as she opened her eyes to look down at who had their lips on her body.

What she saw horrified her.

Looking down, with Jay's body still working back and forth in her own, she saw the knarled and wizened face of what can only be described as a daemon with it long snake like tongue working and lapping at her body. The dark red face was forced into what looked like a permanent grimace and was turned dramatically into a mask by black swirls overemphasising features and strange markings on the face.

Sasha cried out, but Jay held her tight, so that the face could continue. It didn't look up at her but its long red tongue darted out of the hard immovable face, so that it drank and sucked on her licking up all her juices.

In horror, Sasha came again, with a violent jolt, so powerful that it woke her out of her sexual reverie, forcing her to open her eyes to find herself sitting safely in her office, her legs splayed out, and the large purple vibe embedded firmly deep within her.

Her eyes wide, Sasha looked around her, not being completely sure of where she was for just a minute. Her pulse began to slow, and she looked down to see a small puddle of juice forming at the base of the vibe that sat just out of her body. Gently, she pulled it out, so that she felt strangely empty. A rush of fluid followed the vibe making an even bigger mess on the chair.

Sasha sat for a moment dazed and confused. Her eyes darted from side to side, and she self consciously made sure no one was looking, despite being alone in the room. Something very strange had just occurred and she wasn't quite sure she'd done it alone.

She looked down at the large purple vibe in her hand, buzzing slower now as the batteries began to lose life.

Um, I think I'll pop this one away for a while. She decided.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Chosen by the Alpha Ch. 01 An Omega submits to her Alpha.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Charlie Pt. 01 She got lost, then she was lost.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 01 Sara's nonconsensual encounter reveals a disturbing desire.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Killer Betrayed, Abused and Taken.in NonHuman
The Last Shewolf Ch. 01-06 A Doctor Faces a Nightmare Epidemic.in NonHuman
More Stories