Full Figured Chic Ch. 10

Story Info
Sasha turns up for her first day at the new job.
5.2k words
14.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

As if Sasha's masturbatory pleasures hadn't been strange enough, she found herself dreaming of Jay Miles and the weird creepy face all night.

All sorts of different scenarios; Sasha trying to find Jay in an abandoned carnival and finding that horrible face everywhere she looked; Jay on the beach calling out for her, but as much as she reached forward she couldn't quite reach him, till their fingertips touched and the strange face appeared in the way; Jay working on his designs and asking Sasha to try something on and when she went to the change room, the horrible face stared back at her from the mirror.

The dreams went on and on, and had a vivid realism that would have made Freud write an entire book had he been given access to them.

Sasha couldn't make them out at all, and actually entertained the idea that there might be something wrong with her. How could she think up such strange images? There'd been nothing to lead her to that on the internet except that Jay's mother dabbled in witchcraft.

That must be it. My mind turned that little detail into an all-nighter with the hottest guy in the world and the guy hottest from the depths of hell.

She tried to shrug it off as just one of those strange things, but as she busied herself with getting ready for her meeting, Sasha found she recalled all the images repeatedly. This wasn't such a bad thing except that every picture of Jay in her mind's eye had her wanting to run for her vibrator again.

Despite all her lucid explanations and subsequent reprimands, Sasha couldn't stop thinking about this amazing man in sexual ways. Nor was it 'only' sexual. She'd never fantasized about anyone with such intensity before. Not even Dillon from 90210.

Nobody had reached her like this, and it scared her. Not so much because she feared making a fool of herself today - although that was not something she wanted to happen - but more because she wanted to feel this way about a man she could actually have. Someone she could share a life with.

Relationships like this did exist. Penny and Gilbert had one. They melted when they looked at each other, and had been that way from day one. Sasha loved her friends so much, but it was hard not to want that, and then be envious every time it was flaunted in front of her. While it was exciting to have this level of attraction for someone it was disconcerting to have it for a man she may get to work with but who was entirely unobtainable.

Nevertheless, reflection was a luxury she couldn't afford this morning. She had to get ready for the interview and already the fact that she knew nothing about this made itself painfully clear. Just as she decided she'd rather not go than wear anything her wardrobe, her cell rang.

It was Penny.

"Thank god you rang! What am I going to wear to this thing?"

The two women had laughed excitedly and giggled yesterday over the day's events and Penny congratulated her friend over and over. As far as she was concerned it was only a matter of time before Sasha was recognised as international model material, and she confirmed this with Gilbert's heartily agreeing in the background.

"I knew you were this beautiful. I have always said you should be a model."

"Yeah, well before now they didn't just want beautiful, they wanted scarecrow as well. It seems someone is smart enough to work out that larger women buy clothes too."

Now the day after the fun chat, Sasha was stuck not knowing what to do with the fist step.

"You have to wear the green velvet."

"What? That's suggestive!"

"It's not, it's just sexy. It's really low at the front but it drapes over you in a heavenly way. It holds onto your good curves and hides your bad ones."

"I'd feel conspicuous. It's more of a party frock."

"You're supposed to feel conspicuous. You're a model. Just wear it and trust me!"

With a small word of congratulations, Penny was gone and Sasha was left alone with her suggestion and only an hour before she had to be there.

It was going to be the green dress.

Sasha placed it over her head, and pulled the stretched velvet tight over her voluptuous curves. It did suit her very well, she knew that, but she always felt as though she'd stepped out of period England and the Saxon days when she wore it. As if she was Maid Marian or something. But she had no time to change and no idea about what she should be wearing anyway. This dress did make her cascading auburn curls stand out and her huge green eyes look greener than ever.

It will have to do. At least you look good, if inappropriate and trapped in the wrong time zone. Picking up her handbag, and taking a deep breath, she walked out the door.

Sasha stood in front of the Jay Miles studio for a full ten minutes trying to take a breath deep enough to give her confidence to walk in. Fear gripped her from the pit of her stomach all the way to the tip so her hair and for the first time in her life she didn't know what to do about it. Not only was she supposed to act like a model, whatever that meant, but Jay miles was in there and entering this building would confirm in the pit of her belly where she held out that the wildest fantasy could come true, that she can't have him. He'd be there; Beautiful, sexy, intelligent and completely unavailable.

Sasha wasn't sure if any of this could be faced so easily. There was a better chance of the sidewalk opening up and taking her whole than there was of Jay mils helping her fulfil any of the fantasies she'd dreamed up, and frankly, she was starting to hope it would open up and swallow her whole. That seemed, in light of events over the last twenty-four hours, like the sanest possibility.

But it wasn't available to her. She'd just have to go in and get this day underway.

Just as she was to climb the stairs, the door opened and Gregor Sabatini walked out. "Sasha. Over here! Have you been standing out here for about ten minutes? I thought I saw you a while ago out of the window."

Sasha blushed, and imagined the red in her cheeks would look florescent against the deep bottle green of her dress.

"Um yes. Sorry. I have been standing out here." Greg moved down the front steps and held out his hand. Sasha took it and it felt warm and hearty against her clammy hands giving her a feeling of groundedness. He leaned in before he let go of her hand and whispered.

"Are you nervous?"

Sasha smiled, a little relief passing through her. "Gosh yes. I'm so sorry, but yesterday was very surreal for me, and this morning it seemed very hard to believe. Then standing out the front of your building here, well, it became impossible to believe and I thought I must have made most of it up."

But if Greg heard her he didn't look as though he had. He stared at her, his eyes darting all over her face, up to the crown of her head and down over her curvaceous figure.

"My god, you're more beautiful than I remember. Jesus, Jay's going to love you so much."

He turned away holding her hand still and guiding her up the steps toward the front door. Sasha was grateful he'd looked away so there was no chance he'd see her physical response to the mention of Jay's name.

Her heart was already beating at an abnormally high rate, so he wouldn't have noticed the pulse rate rise either. Sasha fought within herself for some control so that she could handle the interview without falling in a blithering mess at his feet.

They raced up the stairs together, Sasha still holding Greg's hand, and feeling as though she were going to be taken care of by someone who may be able to prevent her from making a complete fool of herself. At the top of the stairs, Greg turned to her before he opened the door. Startled, Sasha moved to her back foot, to create a little breathing space between them. "Sasha, I'm very keen for you to become our new model. I'm not sure how much you know about Jay, but there has been a little trouble in his past." "If you mean about his family tragedy, I know about his brother and his father. Oh, and I have read about his mother."

Greg relaxed visibly at this. "Then you know she's a little... mad?"

"That's what I read – yes."

"Well, you ought to know that Jay has her here at the moment, and she has... well taken over the place in some ways. I am preparing you for it, because I want you to trust me when I tell you that I will shield you from whatever I can. I am right here and not going anywhere. Jay is unpredictable around his mother, and she is ... well... the article you read had it right. I don't want you to be discouraged."

Sasha smiled. She liked him so much, and she believed him when he said he would care for her. It worried her a little though. "I won't be in any danger will I?"

He looked slightly shocked by the suggestion. "Oh good Lord no. She's very strange, and you'll see exactly what I mean in a minute, but she won't hurt a fly."

Sasha though about the article she'd read. She'll hurt herself though. She shivered, and then turned a bright expectant face toward Gregor.

"Believe it or not, a background in accounting provides me with a great deal of experience in madness."

Greg laughed. "Actually, I do believe that! That's good. You'll need it. I really don't want you t o be turned off."

He turned toward the door again, still holding her hand. Without looking back at her, he said "Alice, it's time to step through the looking glass."

With that he opened the door.

Sasha walked through behind him, and she noticed Greg let her hand go as soon as they walked through the door together. It gave her some discomfort. She didn't realise how wonderful it was to cling to him, to feel as though she had a friend there, to feel safe. But Greg had let her go as he brought her inside and Sasha took it as a gentle sign that he had to stand on her own two feet here. This was probably going to be very hard work, and they needed her to be strong.

The first thing Sasha noticed about the room was the minimalist design. The doors opened to an enormous bottom floor with stairs on the right leading to a series of apartments, or offices around the walls of the building. The lower area seemed to be almost empty except for a small receptionists desk and ornate art work to the right.

However, the splendour and excitement of being in a large internationally famous fashion house was soon worn off when Sasha at first noticed the smell. She could swear someone was smoking pot. With the next intake of breath the smell was more like burning leaves. Looking around, she noticed a small tray by the door on the ground and on the tray was a small pile of what could only be sage bundles, all smouldering and producing the strongest smoke.

Surprised, Sasha looked up to see that there were four other of these dotted around the room. Sasha pulled out a handkerchief and held it to her nose. The overpowering scent was going to bring tears to her eyes and ruin any chance she had of looking great for this meeting. "What's the ...." she started pointing with the other hand at the burning bundles, but Greg cut her off.

"Shhhh... Jay's mother." He mouthed and indicated behind him with his right hand. It was then Sasha noticed an older woman who was very short, quite a lot shorter than Sasha but thin as a rake emerged from a little dark corner underneath the staircase. Her eyes were round and she looked at Sasha with a kind of wonder in them.

Wow – she's so gone.

"Ms Miles, allow me to introduce you to Sasha." Greg started. However he was cut off as she moved closer to Sasha mumbling.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my... aren't you pretty?" she said over and over again.

Sasha put out her hand, offering a professional handshake with the tiny woman.

She took her hand, and gave it one hearty shake. But then she held it, running her wizened hand over the top of the skin of Sasha's hand.

"Oh wow, but you're perfect. You're just perfect."

Greg intervened and broke her grip. It wasn't hard, the woman held Sasha with a feather touch, but something about the experience chilled Sasha none the less. Unfortunately Jay's mother didn't seem mad, she seemed perfectly lucid and that made her behaviours all the more strange. "That's enough now. Not too much touching." He laughed nervously. "You don't want to scare her off now, do you?"

The woman pinned Sasha down with a striking stare. Sasha couldn't look away from her intense blue eyes, that definitely didn't even have a hint of madness in them. Her eyes looked excited as if something wonderful had just been revealed to her, and then flooded with warmth.

"YOU must meet my son. He's perfect for you. You are so beautiful and he needs a woman."

"Yes thank you Mrs. Miles, I think that's enough now." Greg physically turned her away, and she shuffled off in the direction again of the small shadowy corner under the staircase. As she walked she turned her head repeatedly to look at Sasha all the time giving her the same piercing stare that went to the core of her being.

Disconcerted, Sasha finally looked away, and at Greg. He laughed.

"Typical mother huh? Tries to fix her son up with the first pretty girl she sees."

Sasha smiled at Greg, and glanced back at Jay's mother, who could barely be seen in the shadows. Sasha could see her hands, however, and she rubbed them together as if she were a mad professor about to bring some kind of monster to life.

With the sage still burning her eyes, Sasha coughed a few times, as the smoke filled her lungs. She coughed, and moved farther to her left. Partly it was to get out of the smoke, but also, she felt compelled to move a little further away from Jay's mother. She was one creepy woman and worst of all; she didn't seem even the slightest bit mad.

But her behaviours definitely were.

As Sasha moved out of the smoke, her eyes turned to the expanse of the large room before her. For the first time she noticed a huge pentagram painted in black ion the floor of the studio. Sasha did start to panic a little now. This old lady was freaking her out.

Just in time, Greg stepped in.

"Remember she's harmless. But come on now, and let's get you into the board room. That's where we'll be meeting with Jay." With a firm hand at her lower back he ushered Sasha toward the stairs. She felt nervous about walking above where the old woman stood, watching her from the dark shadows, but Greg's hand was firm and that gave her the confidence she needed.

As she climbed the stairs, she glanced back down at the giant pentagram on the floor, noting with an accountants habit its perfect proportions and mathematical accuracy. Sasha shiverd again. The experience was surreal.

At the top another receptionist's desk stood guard, this time in a more elaborately decorated hall. Again the hall was done in a minimalist decor and white walls on white furniture gave the impression of cleanliness along with a Zen like impression of order. In large silver letters, Jay's name was spelled out over the wall behind reception. Like the desk downstairs this reception area was unmanned. At the back of the reception area a long corridor looked inviting – wanting to be explored. Greg ushered her toward it then led her to the right.

Only two doors stood along this side of the corridor. It was the other direction that led to many more doors and to what Sasha guessed must be some sort of apartment as she'd seen it from downstairs.

Greg opened the door to a white room with a large long table running down the middle. It was made in a white washed blonde wood Sasha didn't recognise. Large heavily padded white leather high backed chairs stood in place all around the table. Although the furniture was white, this was a formal meeting room, designed to impose strength and resolve.

Greg pulled out the seat closes to the door. "Hop in here, and make yourself comfortable. I'll just get Jay."

He disappeared, closing the door behind him. Sasha sat back, feeling less nervous. Somehow, Jay was less daunting with a mother like that greeting her at the door. The smudge sticks and the pentagram were a sign of things not being in perfect order and to Sasha the white minimalist meant Jay like to be in control. The fact that he couldn't control his mother made him less arresting. In a way, it humanised him, just as it had when she read about it.

Turning to her right, she noticed up on the wall at the head of the room was a large picture of Jay.

Sasha's heart almost stopped. There he was, beautiful, magnificent, his eyes twinkling, his clothing impeccable. Desire coursed through Sasha and she immediately felt the response between her legs. He wasn't as tanned in the picture as she'd seen from the internet but he had the same glow about him.

Sasha heard a hand on the door and jumped. She straightened herself in her chair and tried not to think about the ache between her legs. Turning, she saw Gregor standing at the door.

However, some sort of kerfuffle was going on outside. Sasha could hear Jay's mother. She was asking Greg who Sasha was, so he moved out of the room again for a moment, only half closing the door. He told her that Sasha was the new model and that this was a business meeting, and that she needed to leave. Jay's mother kept saying "She's perfect, she's perfect" over and over again.

Soon Greg opened the door and walked in, and right behind him, as casual as you like, strolled in Jay.

He had his back toward Sasha initially, telling his mother in a voice as soft and smooth as velvet that she needed to be quiet and that he was having a meeting in there. Sasha heard his mother say "Take a look at her – she's perfect." Before Jay closed the door.

Talk about an interfering mother! Sasha thought reminding herself to call her mother when she got home and tell her she loved her.

Jay turned from the door, and immediately his eyes locked in with Sasha's. Sasha was sure she noticed him flinch, as he stopped moving and stared openly at her. Right away Sasha's heart started to race. Here he was, in the flesh, standing before her, more beautiful than any of the photographs, and with ten times the raw animal sex appeal than his pictures.

She hadn't thought of that. But of course, he would present much more appeal in person. She hadn't expected that he would appear so magnetic, so alive in front of her.

He had his mother's eyes. He stared at her with the same lucid stare. Sasha couldn't look away. The intensity of his eyes held her, and she felt abandoned to the way that the gaze invaded her. He didn't just look at her, he looked into her. They stared for what seemed like an eternity, but must have only been a few seconds.

"Jay, this is Sasha Smith. Sasha, Jay Miles." The voice billowing out of Greg broke the magic of the eye contact, and Sasha looked away. She was grateful. Greg had told her he would look after her and so far he'd done that more than he realised. She blushed deeply crimson as she turned to look at Greg, then back at Jay. Jay stepped forward with a hand extended.

"I am very pleased to meet you Sasha."

Jay clicked into business mode as he always did when his emotions got the better of him. He could hear his mother outside chanting 'she's perfect she's perfect' so loudly that he was sure Sasha must hear her.

This meeting was already way out of control. When he first saw this woman he felt as though lightening hit him. Yes she was beautiful, but something else captured him. The self confidence in her green eyes, the way she looked at him as if she were modestly trying to hide something but also as if she wanted to take whatever moved her. There was ferocity inside of her that Jay saw and sensed immediately.

He'd always been attracted to strong women. Creative women mostly, as they tended to be the most powerful, but any woman who looked at him with confidence in herself excited him enormously. But he'd never seen the look that this woman had in her eye, and he'd never been so immediately moved by one person and the way they glanced at him in his life.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12