Full Figured Chic Ch. 14

Story Info
Sasha and Jay make love.
4.6k words
4.58
16.4k
4
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

As he kissed her, Jay lifted Sasha off the ground. It was incredible to feel those hard muscles around her ample body and then to lift her as though it were nothing. Because she was full figured, Sasha had never been lifted by a man, but Jay had such a determination in his kisses and urgency to his grasp, that it seemed easy for him. She felt so female, so elfin.

Twirling her in the air, he turned her around and planted her on his office desk, sending his desk telephone falling to the floor with a crash. The noise didn't stop Jay though. He kissed her with a growing fever that Sasha could only try to match.

As he kissed her he ran his hands over her back.

Sasha lifted her legs and leaned back a little into the desk, so that she could raise them high enough to wrap around his waist. He kissed her with so much intensity now it felt like his tongue ravished her mouth. She raised her hands and ran them over his shoulders and down his arms feeling every smooth curvaceous bulge of his muscle. Oh lordy, he was divine.

With a moan he nibbled more firmly on her lips. He moved away from her lips and leaned in closer to nibble on her neck and then move over to nuzzle into her ear. Softly he whispered, "Oh Sasha. We shouldn't be doing this."

Distracted still by the muscle under her fingertips, as she felt them working on her underneath his perfect skin, Sasha found she'd barely heard what he said, till suddenly he pulled away. Breathless she looked up at him, a little dazed, her legs still wrapped around his lower half, keeping them bonded.

"We can't do this Sasha. I have a problem... something in my family... I can't get you involved. I'm not sure what it is really, but I can't have you in danger by being a part of it."

"What are you talking about?" Flushed, she looked up at him, confused again, but now more desperate to have his mouth back and on her again and allowing her to roam his body, taking hours, days, and years if he would let her. She looked him over after she'd asked her question and her mouth salivated at the thought of sinking her teeth into his beautiful chest.

But he was simply looking at her, as she fell back. The material had fallen off her shoulder and come loose from the wrapping around her.

Still dressed, but barely, she must have looked like such a wanton woman. That is how she felt anyway. His gaze over her body, the lust in her eyes told her that her summation had been correct.

"I can't help it Sasha. Forgive me if I am putting you in any danger, but I have never felt a surge move through me like this before, and I want you. I want you more than I have ever wanted anything. I need to have you."

With those words he allowed himself to move toward her again, his groin moving closer at the same time, so that he were even closer to her physically than he had been before.

He went back immediately to kissing her neck and nibbling at her ears, and her whole body melted at the touch of his lips on her skin. This was what she'd wanted, what she'd hoped for. She wanted to hold him, caress him, feel him inside of her, and give him a safe place to be. A warm nurturing place that freed him from whatever it was that tortured him so.

Jay shook inside from the force of his want.

He'd never experienced such deep attraction for another woman and no other woman had ever inspired him the way Sasha had. In just a few short hours she'd gone from not existing in his life to overwhelming it with her creative presence to dominating it with her womanhood.

There was even a small piece of him that wondered if she could be his salvation. The woman he'd looked for. The one that could share his life, share the pent up pain of losing his father, his brother, in fact his long family history to the curse, and the ultimate pain of having to watch his mother suffer day after day as she wrestled with her mind, fighting the curse that had its own way with her.

But he fought that longing. The curse wasn't going, no matter what magic his mother tried to conjure up, and he wouldn't subject Sasha to the kind of pain his mother lived through.

It would simply be too much for him to bear to know that she could end up that way. And he sensed that if she could ever, in his wildest dreams actually love him, then she'd be doomed to live the life his mother lived. If he ever gave her a child, she'd have to live with the misery of believing -- knowing -- that one day it would die.

He burned for her, but he dared not take her. Not now. Not when he wrestled the madness descending upon him. The tap tap in his mind was only satiated by the heated presence of Sasha, or when he worked on the images of her. At no other time did it leave him, and he knew by now that its torment would be the end of him.

He was going mad, and it wasn't fair to drag this beautiful woman -- this dream come true -- into the mix to make trouble for the two of them instead of just him on his own. No, he had to leave her alone. Somehow find the willpower from somewhere.

Still, his body ignored him. Acting on its own volition, it moved toward her still, his erection powerfully strong, throbbing to the point of hurting him, to get to her, to get into her. The drive was primal, born of a deeper, baser desire. His mind ached for her but withdrew for her safety. His body didn't live by such rules.

Before he could stop himself, he pulled back softly from her kisses and started to travel lower. As he brushed past her magnificent breasts he pinched each nipple again, making them stand longer and stronger under the material than they were already. She moaned and threw her head back.

The sensuous velvet could contain her no more in her magnificent state of lust driven desire. It slithered over her body, making its way to the floor as if to entice him further, as if the velvet were driven by the same objective that drove his body.

The material dropped to the floor and Jay drew his breath in sharply. She was more beautiful than he could have imagined. Her translucent skin covered her whole body; there wasn't a mark on her, except for a small dark beauty mark on her right thigh. He bent immediately and kissed it, grateful for the one delicate flaw that told him she was a human being, not a marble statue.

Desire now drove him back to her breasts and he clamped his mouth on to one nipple nipping it and teasing at it with his mouth. She sighed deeply again, and made little murmurs that were incoherent to him, with all the blood rushing its way through his mind. Moving swiftly to the other great orb, she sucked hard on that nipple, relishing the way it responded to him, swelling and extending so far into her mouth that it almost felt s though it filled him.

He ran his hands up to her shoulders as he sucked on her breasts, and down her curvaceous body, till he was over her stomach.

With no rational thought to his actions at all, with no more will nor capacity to stop the flood of emotional strength pouring through him, Jay sank to his knees in front of her.

Sasha Look up when he'd moved away from her breasts, to catch him looking at her body. She'd always fought a twinge of self consciousness when the few other men there had been had looked at her body. She sensed it was a moment when she 'got over it' and they 'got over it' and then they could both move on.

But this was different. Jay looked at her with wonder, lust and the raw power of man who is about to have what he wants from a woman that he desires. His eyes roamed her body hungrily, making Sasha feel more comfortable with her naked body than she had ever felt before.

She was overwhelmed with the pleasure of feeling completely at ease. So much so that her own driving lust was free to take over, and she felt more wanton and seductive than she'd ever known could be possible for her. As he watched her, embolden by his searching eyes, she parted her legs. Slowly, she showed him her absolute permission and her sweeping overwhelming desire.

Jay let a growling sound roll at the back of his throat and he ran his hands over her breasts, down her belly and to the rounded satin of her inner thighs. "You are easily the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He said almost absently as he smoothed his hands over her porcelain skin.

Sasha couldn't believe this was possible, since she knew he'd slept with the world's most beautiful women, but also she knew something powerful ran between them, and that for him, at this moment, those words were true. But he was definitely the best looking man she'd ever seen. No argument.

And now here he was, on his knees before her, her legs splayed out seductively perched on the edge of his work desk. She ached between her legs for him, so much that it consumed her fiery body. She knew where he was headed and although looking up at him and searching his eyes connected them deeply, her body was aching for satisfaction now, and it wanted to be fulfilled. To invite him further, she opened her legs a little more.

Jay looked into her, with wonder and profound joy. He'd never known a connection like this, never felt the surge of power she gave him when she invited him into her with her parted legs. She made him feel all man, as if he and only he could conquer her.

He moved in close, the smell of her desire bringing him to the brink of his own ecstasy. His own sex throbbed against his jeans, aching for release, but jay wanted her first. He wanted her first experience of them together to be filled with her pleasure.

He'd be able to take pleasure from her body, there was no doubt. Here he wanted to be sure she could have her fulfilment.

Soon his mouth was on her, he was kissing her sex as if it were a mouth, nibbling, lashing with his tongue, sliding his lips up and down the puffy outer lips of her sacred place.

At that moment, all he could think of was Sasha and having her. Holding her forever, letting every guard down to her, letting her into ever dark shadowy secret corner of his sad tormented soul. He drank deep into the sweet wetness of her body that he craved like a man needing his fix.

Sasha moaned at the feel of his tongue deep inside her. She was on fire and the swirling sweet slickness of his expert caresses reached her as nothing had ever done before. Burying her hands in his hair, she lifted her hips to him. He was wild in the way that he drank her, and so ferocious that she shook to the trembling force of his oral lovemaking.

His kisses were relentless and drove her to fever pitch so that when she came, it tore through her making her scream and writhe with the most blissful orgasm that she'd ever experienced.

And yet he didn't pull away. Still he tasted her, sucking and licking on her, his tongue stroking her, lapping at the sweet juices deep with her, until she was lost to the throes of a second orgasm even more delicious than the first. Her head spun from it and she felt the tingling in every last nerve ending as if they smouldered with their own embers.

Jay pulled away from her now and stood before her, tearing at her clothes. He ripped off his shirt with such intensity she heard buttons fly and land somewhere in the room, and suddenly his beautiful chest was free, his muscles revealed to her hungry eyes. He reefed at his jeans, tearing them off his body masterfully, his underwear with it, so that he stood before her, naked, hungry and easily the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen.

"Lay down." He commanded her in such a way that she wouldn't have felt it possible to resist him even if she didn't want to. But oh, nothing would please her more than to lay back for this beautiful man and feel the power of that body pulsing into her.

She lay onto the desk, as Jay climbed up, crawling over her like a hot panting predator. His eyes had none of their soulful searching now, only the crazy driven lust and desire of a man completely at home and safe to reveal all of him with the woman he trusts.

"Look at me Sasha." His speech came through ragged pants. "I want to see into your eyes as I take you."

Sasha looked up at him, and allowed her legs to part further, spreading wide so that his body could move over hers easily. She stared into his eyes, falling into the deep teal pools that threatened to engulf her forever, so deep and intense was the expanse she found there.

He leaned down and kissed her, none of the fever gone, but a gentle passion mixed in with it now. Then lifting his head back up again, he stared into her eyes, as he ran his hand down her body to reach for his throbbing aching member.

She felt him grasp it, and move it toward her cleft. Stroking the head of it up and down her body a few times, he sunk into her.

Slowly, inch by long throbbing inch he made his way into her, filling her completely, stretching her inner walls so that they clung to the softness of his skin. She moaned at the sensation of his power, at the hot intensity in his eyes.

"Wrap your legs around me Sasha. I want your body to work with mine to hold us as close as you can."

Sasha swallowed and spread her legs wider wrapping them around his back, the act sending him deeper into her nook, his body searching for the hidden depths of her own. This was the most erotic moment she'd ever known, the connection and concentration moving her to a closer connection with him. She could feel him. He brought her alive with the invitation his body extended to hers.

They moaned at the same time.

Sasha looked at the pleasure on his face as he bucked his hips against her own.

"Oh Jay." She moaned. "This is the greatest moment of my life."

"I am with you Sasha. This is my moment to. I am as close to any human being as I have ever been." Joy exploded inside of her as she realised what had passed between them. Jay had let her in. He let her into the deepest part of himself just as she had let him into the deepest part of her.

He rocked back and forth with more intensity now, leaning in to kiss her. His strokes moved even quicker sending sparks of bliss through her body. She could feel the pressure build up in both of them again, the surge of volcanic need bringing a new fever pitch to his stroke.

Suddenly they came together in a ferocious moment of awe-inspiring pleasure. Jay threw his head back and howled as Sasha clung to him and cried out through their mutual trembling.

She held him close as he collapsed on top of her. He lay like that for a few moments as she cradled him with the warmth and softness of her body. She closed her eyes, almost allowing the sweetness of sleep to take her over.

"We'd better not be found in this position in the morning."

Sasha opened her eyes to see jay still on top of her smiling down, the fire dimmed and a cheeky grin in its place.

"How about you make your way back to my room, and I will follow in a few minutes. I think everyone is in bed, but I don't really want to have to explain any of this to my mother or Greg before the morning."

Sasha smiled sweetly. "Okay. I only have to grab my robe."

"I want to hold you in my arms all night Sasha. I want to sleep like this and in several other positions that I am having trouble getting out of my head so I can focus right now." He grinned a cheeky grin. "Is that okay with you too?"

"Yes Jay." Was all she could manage to say through the pleasure of the moment.

Sasha barely had time to get herself into Jay's bed, before she heard him opening the door to his room, hastily removing his clothes and getting himself into bed beside her. She rolled over to greet him, only to move directly into his waiting arms where more kisses were to be found.

"We really need to sleep." She admonished gently, her body on fire calling out for him. "Can you really sleep without doing it just one more time?"

"I'm worried about what Greg said, about not being sufficiently prepared for tomorrow. And you must need some sleep."

He laughed. "But this is my show. And besides..." he pushed her on to her back with some force, and climbed his way on top of her again, his erection pressing in so hard against her hip she thought it might give her a bruise, "I want more of you and you're going to have a terrible amount of trouble holding me back."

"Oh really! You don't think I could stop you?" He leaned in to kiss her, grinding his hips against her again, pushing down fiercely. "I only know I never want you to try."

Sasha spread her legs again to accommodate his marvellous manhood and kissed him back with the fever and ferocity that consumed them both.

In the morning, Sasha woke to an empty room. Turning to her side, she saw a note on Jay's side of the bed. It read: "Best night of my life. I am working. See you later. J. X"

Sasha held it to her breast and grinned the biggest smile she'd ever been capable of into the warm air of Jay's room. Nothing could have prepared her for that moment, and for how well suited they were.

Glancing at the clock, she realized she'd over slept and that she only had ten minutes to be down at the salon. Leaping up she dived into Jay's small shower.

As she walked out of the shower, wearing only a towel wrapped around her body and one in her hear, she spotted Jay's mother standing across the room near the open door. She smiled, and rubbed her hands together. If Sasha didn't know better, she'd say Jay's mother was exultant.

"What are you doing in here? Get out now!" Sasha yelled at her.

"Yes yes, just going now. You like my son and that is good. It's all going very well, exactly according to plan."

The words sent a chill down Sasha's spine. "According to plan?"

"It's our plan. You have to sleep with him. It's perfect, you're perfect, and it's our plan."

"What plan?"

"Oh don't worry, don't worry... everything is alright."

And with that she ran from the room.

Before going to the salon, Sasha went to Greg's office. She let him in on the details of her strange conversation with Jay's mother.

"I think she's just really happy for her son to be hooked up with someone. She's very motherly, you know, protective and she wants to know that he is with someone."

"You've got to be kidding me. I don't buy that for a second Greg. The woman has got some bad ass witch thingy going and I am the little science experiment for it."

"She's crazy Sasha." He looked down at his hands and back up at her. Sasha noticed he worked his hands nervously. "And Jay needs her. I wish I could get rid of her for you, and I really don't want anything to scare you off, but Jay needs her."

"She could scare me off."

Greg looked visibly shaken and he reached out and took her hand. He walked her to couch in his office and sat her down, taking a seat next to her.

"Sasha, Jay has never ever been this productive in his life. And this is not a life short of productive moments if you know what I mean by that. I've never seen anything like the quality he is producing at the moment. Somehow, that is because of you, and his mother. The two women in his life are affecting him deeply and I am very scared that if anything goes wrong between them it could affect him some other way."

Sasha thought for a moment. "Like losing the muse?"

"Yes. Like that. You inspire him in a way no woman has ever inspired him, and I will do anything, short of making things difficult for Jay's work, to make you feel comfortable here. But his mother -- don't ask me why -- but she is an intricate part of this as well. For some reason he needs her here with him and by his side."

"I think she's genuinely mad Greg."

"Yeah, I agree. She wasn't this bad when she first arrived, but this witch talk is just endless and she seems to be getting worse as the days go by."

He paused for a moment.

"You do know about Jay's brother and his father don't you?"

"Yes. I read all about that. It's a wonder Jay has been able to stay sane."

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12