Full Figured Chic Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah well, I'm not sure that he's sane." Then when he saw the look in her eye, he quickly added, "That was a poor joke. Excuse me, I'm tired. But it may help you understand why his mother may be a little ... odd."

"She's a nut job Greg. She's fixated on me and I'm not sure what all of it is about."

Greg took a deep sigh.

"She thinks, and understandably so, that the family is cursed. Look, it IS the weirdest coincidence. For as long back as they can trace, the men die horrible deaths, and fairly young. You can understand her thinking the family is cursed. Well, she is on some sort of mission to release Jay from the curse and she thinks you may be able to help. But only if you fall in love with Jay."

Sasha thought hard for a moment.

"Do you know much about this?"

"Nope. Like you, I think she's a bit batty, but I have sympathy because of the enormous tragedy she's had to face. That is about the end of it as far as I can tell."

Sasha softened a little. It was starting to make sense. She may even be scared Jay will have a male child and that the child will get hurt. She started to feel more compassion for the lady.

"I guess I can endure the popping up in front of me stuff if I know that she's actually harmless. I mean I wouldn't want something terrible to happen, or for her to actually truly to hurt me."

"I don't know much about any of this Sasha, but I m pretty sure if Jay thought she was genuinely harmful he wouldn't have her here."

A strange shiver went up Sasha's spine at that moment, and she wondered if there might be some place she could look up some information on curses and what they are all about. Her intuition told her there was more to this, but one thing she was sure of, Greg was telling her all he knew about it.

"Well, if it will help Jay, and because of her past, I won't make a fuss again unless it gets really intolerable. But I'd like her out of my room. Popping up in my room when I am straight out of the shower is a bit much."

"Um, from what I understand it was Jay's room."

Greg said with a slight smile on his face, looking sideways at her.

Sasha flushed all over.

"Okay -- yeah. You caught me out. This was actually about Jay's mother though and my point still stands."

Greg withdrew immediately, possibly sensing that it was none of his business and that she didn't feel ready to talk.

"Okay, point well taken. I'll see what I can do on my end. Maybe keep your door locked during the say? It may help... avoid an unpleasant situation."

Sasha smiled.

That morning in the salon was exactly like the last one, but this time Sasha found herself to be already very relaxed. The sultry women teased her in the gentlest way again, but this time with her closed eyes firmly planted on Jay, it was hard for their ministrations to make the same impact. They simply didn't have the ability to tease her with the perfection Jay was able to administer. Talented and experienced they may be, there was nothing to compare with an incredibly hot man between your legs.

Still, the pampering was wonderful and again she had a manicure, pedicure and facial, with the woman taking some time to clean out her pores and work on her face a lot more. With this treatment going on for the next five weeks, Sasha knew she'd not be able to leave no matter how strange Jay's mother might become.

But the old woman's words still haunted her; The implication that she and Jay had planned the seduction, as if it were all to formula. It tied in with her own constant pushing to have them get together, but it didn't seem consistent with the way she'd connected with Jay.

No amount of manipulation could have her inspire Jay the way she did and what went on between the two of them was not a thing that could be planned or set in place in any way. She was sure it had taken Jay by as much surprise as it had her.

And what of his strange words? That there was a world he didn't want to introduce her to for fear of her getting hurt. Were he and his mother talking about the same thing?

A piece of Sasha didn't want to know, but the cool feeling down her spine that arrived when she talked with Greg appeared each time she thought of Jay's mother now. Something strange was going on and she knew that somehow it involved her.

She understood Greg's desire to support his friend by trying to get her to accept what was going on, but she felt fairly sure Greg wasn't in on it all. No flash of recognition crossed his face when they talked, and she surmised that he was as much in the dark as she was. Neither of them had been briefed on whatever it was that Jay and his mother were cooking up between them. One thing she knew for sure, though, was it involved her in some way, and that Jay seemed conflicted about it. Another thing she knew for sure was that there was something not quite right about it all.

12