Full Figured Chic Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Her heart pounded as she waited for the long 30 second impasse they'd orchestrated to give the audience a chance to see exactly what the surprise was all about.

That thirty seconds you could have heard a pin drop. No 0ne and nothing moved as the audience was stunned like rabbits in the headlights. Ten seconds dragged into fifteen and Sasha felt the buzz take over all of her. She couldn't see faces, so bright were the lights on her, but she could feel the audience as shed been trained and she knew they were stunned.

Fifteen dragged into twenty and Sasha started to think about the walk to the end of the runway and the turn at the end. She only had another few seconds and then she'd have to get the show underway.

Then, at the twenty five second mark Sasha heard it. I lone clap, from somewhere near the front where the press and the magazines sat. The lone clap was followed almost on top by another and then another.

By the time she'd been standing there for thirty seconds the entire audience was on its feet cheering and whistling. As per instruction, Sasha stood for another thirty seconds, as the audience went wild, seeing the full figured woman, glamorised, beautified, worshiped as she should be.

focussed only on what she had to do, Sasha waited for her extra thirty seconds then walked to the end of the catwalk, turning an effortlessly elegant turn, and strode her way back to the end. The next model stood ready, and Sasha traded places with her, sprinting for her change area as soon as she'd made it off the catwalk.

After the show, Jay stood in an ocean of press, talking with Vogue, Marie Clair and harpers, making interview times and working out when he was going t schedule all the samples shows.

Sasha had been the object of almost as much pres herself, but now, a few hours after the enormously successful show, she stood to the side with her friend penny. They laughed and gossiped as they watched Jay dealing with the press in his inimitable style.

Sasha felt an arm at her elbow and she turned to see Martin.

"I've been waiting for hours. All the others have gone home, but I wanted to say to you now, I am not expecting you on Monday."

Sasha SMILED, "would you be horribly offended if I told you definitely not?"

He grinned. "No way! You've given us all hope. I'm thinking I might get discovered as a formula one racing driver if I break the speed limit on the way home."

Mock shock flew into Sasha's eyes. "That's not how it happens! You have to sit in a park bench and drink coffee."

Martin smiled "I have a feeling it takes more than that pretty lady. But I wanted to tell you in was so proud of you tonight, and I wanted to give you just a tinsy bit of gossip. Darren was loudly making fun of you leading up to the show, but he was made gob smacked when you came out looking so amazing. By the end of the show he was telling everyone you used to date and that he was going to call you again. I wanted to warn you to expect the call."

Sasha laughed "It no problem, I know exactly what to say to him when he calls."

"Some people just don't get it Sasha, and they never will. But for the rest of us, I want you to know in am so terribly happy for you."

Sasha leaned up and gave him a fast peck on the cheek. She noticed Jays eyes dart away from the pretty lady interviewing him to her direction, so she pulled away from martin fast. "I'll send you my formal resignation."

"I hope you don't misunderstand when in say I will be thrilled to receive it."

He waved to Penny and then turned on his way.

"Well honey, it looks like Jay will be a while, and I want to greet to Gilbert. I'm so glad of you Sasha. I'm so glad this became as successful as we knew it would." she leaned up and kissed her friend on the cheek.

"I'll be here for while. I'm going t wait for jay. "Penny looked over at him. Some of the crowd were staring to thin out. "What are you doing now?"

"We'll go to the after party. The models and Greg and the rest of the crew are there already. I actually want to go home, but in think well party for a little while."

With a wave and a promise of a call tomorrow her friend left.

Jay made a bee line for Sasha as soon as Penny had gone. "How are you feeling pretty lady?"

The press weren't far behind. Sasha could see they'd want a piece of both of them for a while yet.

"I'm so happy Jay, and maybe just a little tired."

Jay placed a protective hand on her lower belly. "I want to take you home. I just organised a morning press conference. We're not going to the after party."

"But Jay, you can't miss your own party."

Jay looked at her, the flood of emotion and obvious joy running through him to her. "My love, I want to be with you. You and that little life growing inside you are my world now. I'm inviting Greg over to our house, plus john for private drinks and we have a massive press conference scheduled in the morning. Will you come to both with me?"

Sasha grinned. "Of course darling."

"This is the start for us Sasha. It all gets better and better from now on."

And Sasha exhaled all the tension flooding out of her for the first time in as long as she could remember.

The end.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12