Full Figured Girls Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor groaned and wailed, his head snapping from side to side as he could not stand her relentless tongue, but it was too intensely pleasurable to stop her. Patty tickled his balls and trailed her fingernails all over them lightly, as she continued to 'torment' his cock with her deep throating actions. Now she began to pull her lips up until his cockhead was nearly out of her mouth, only to engulf it once again deep in her throat. She 'persecuted' his cock with her mouth as his face contorted in magnificent anguish as he wailed and howled. Her hands began to slide up his body until her thumbs and forefingers captured his nipples and she started to roll, pinch and gently tug at them. His breathing has hard and labored as he resisted cumming to fully enjoy this wonderful seductress as she worked her magic on his body.

Suddenly, Victor screamed and exploded in a savage orgasm. His cum blasted into her throat and cascaded down as she swallowed it. Volley after volley of thick white creamy cum shot forth to splatter the insides of her cheeks with his salty seed. Victor had never cum this hard before in his life! His cock seemed to have no end to his cumming, while his balls drew up tight and pumped volumes of cum through his cockshaft. Patty moaned deliciously as she consumed his tasty cum, not letting a single drop escape from her mouth. Vic thought he would never stop cumming as she milked spurt after spurt of hot cum from his cock. She continued to slather his sensitive cockhead with her tongue throughout his orgasm driving him nearly insane with pleasure. His eyes rolled back in their sockets and closed, he gasped for air, nearly passing out from the sheer intensity and pleasure of her mouth.

Victor was barely conscious, unable to move or speak. His breathing was strained and labored as he tried, but failed to recover his senses. Patty finally released his spent cock from her mouth and lay next to him with her head on his chest. After a few minutes, Victor began to stir. His eyes opened and met Patty's eyes as she looked at him. He wet his lips with his tongue and swallowed hard. "My God, Patty," he began, "No one has ever loved my cock like that…ever!" He bent to kiss her nose and then her lips, probing for her tongue coated with his cum. Tasting his seed, he rolled over onto her body and passionately kissed her again, feeling her firm breasts and hard nipples against his chest. "Sweet Jesus that was sooo good, Patty…I had no idea…"

"That fat girls could suck cock that well?" she interrupted him.

"Don't say that, sweet Patty," he told her, "You're beautiful just as you are. Thank you for coming into my life, Patty," he told her and kissed her mouth again. She sighed happily and returned his kiss with fervor. Victor suckled a nipple into his mouth and licked it tenderly. Patty sat up a bit and held his head to her breast as he nursed eagerly.

"Dear sweet Victor," Patty said, "I wish I were beautiful like some of the women at the office, but I'm not and that's ok with me," she acknowledged.

"But you are beautiful, Patty, both outside and especially inside," Victor told her as he changed nipples and continued nursing. She sighed and clasped her palm to his cheek as he nursed. He looked up at her and released her nipple, "Patty, I think you're beautiful and I never want to hear you say that you are fat again," he said, reaching up to kiss her. "You are a very pretty woman with a great deal more to offer than some of the women in the office." She hugged him close, somehow knowing that he meant every word. She knew Victor would never say anything if he didn't mean it.

"How pretty do you think I am," she teased him. Victor smiled, grasped her hand and brought it to his massive hard-on. "Ooooooooo, how nice," she smiled as he rolled her onto her back and moved over her. "Mustn't let a perfectly good hard-on go to waste," she giggled. He supported himself with his arms as Patty guided his rock hard cock to her very wet pussy. She gasped as his cock parted her cuntlips to slowly slide into her slick pussy. She was tight, but well lubed by her juices as Victor impaled her with his cock. "Ummm," she moaned as he began to pump in and out. Her cunt muscles clenched his cock hard as he fucked her slowly and deliberately. "Ohhhh, yesssss, Victor…Ooooooooo, that's sooo good…fuck me, Victor…fuck me!" she cried as his fucking became more intense. Patty clasped her ample thighs around his waist and locked her legs together as she countered thrust for thrust as they fucked. "Don't stop, Victor…don't…don't stop…deeper, love…deeper," she cried out as his massive cock pummeled her throbbing and clenching pussy. His balls thumped her asscheeks with each hard thrust into her pussy.

"Oh God…I'm cumming…I'm cumming," she screamed at the top of her lungs as he continued to fuck her hard and deep. Patty shuddered in a powerful orgasm, her cunt clenching and releasing Victors' cock with each of her cum spasms. Her cunt nectar flooded his balls and flowed down to drench her asshole as they continued to thrust into one another throughout Patty's orgasm. Just as she felt her orgasm begin to subside, Victor cried out and exploded his thick hot cum deep inside her pussy. "Yesssss!" she cried as he blasted volley after volley of his thick hot frothy cum into her sweet cunt. Patty came again as his cock rubbed her clit relentlessly as he exploded more cum into her. Finally, their orgasms diminished and Victor, spent and exhausted, lay on his lover's body with his cheek against her cheek.

Somehow he found the strength to roll off of her and lay next to her for a few moments until he recovered. Victor drew Patty to him and he embraced her and held her tight. She hugged him and whispered that she wanted to lick his cock clean. Victor nodded and she rose up onto her hands and knees to take his cock into her mouth. As she tongue bathed his cock to cleanse it, Victor slipped under her legs to wind up with Patty over him in a sixty-nine position. She was pleasantly startled when she felt his tongue cleaning his cum from her well-fucked pussy. Patty lifted her head from his cock and said, "Save a mouthful for me, lover," and returned to her task.

Finishing cleaning his cock, Patty turned to him and kissed him seeking his tongue. Victor returned her kiss and transferred a rich mouthful of his cum into her mouth. She rolled their blended cum over her tongue several times savoring it then swallowed his gift. Victor embraced her and cuddled her to his chest. He pulled the covers over both of them and asked her if she could stay the night. She nodded as they kissed and she whispered in his ear teasingly, "See, fat girls need love too." He grinned at her and turned out the light. Holding her close he kissed her shoulders, neck and eyelids as they drifted off to a satisfying sleep.

* * * * *

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12