Full Figured Patty Meets Victor Aga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting her breast, Victor placed a clamp over it and eased the clamp shut. Patty groaned as the clamp painfully squeezed her nipple. She stood stoically still as Victor passed the chain behind her neck, raised her other breast and clamped her nipple. Patty gasped, then cried out in pain as he released her breast allowing the weight of her breasts and gravity to hold her nipples painfully captive. "Oh, God," Patty groaned as her nipples hurt so. Victor moved to release them, but Patty stepped back, preventing him from removing the clamps. "Thank you, Master," she gasped in obvious anguish. Victor mulled over his next move in his mind, but decided that the die was cast and he ordered Patty to go lie down on the bed.

Patty obeyed. Her heavy breasts jiggled and pulled hard at her nipples as she walked to the bed, but she withstood the pain without even a whimper. Lying down, she cried out in pain as her breasts moved toward her sides only to be stopped by the cruel nipple clamp chain. She bit her lip and tears welled in her eyes. "Just say 'Stop', Patty, if it hurts too much, sweet slave," Victor told her. She nodded and swallowed hard, but remained still. Her nipples were becoming numb and the pain subsided a little, but her nipples were still prisoners to the cruel clamps. Victor climbed on the bed and placed one handcuff on Patty's wrist, moved her arm up to the bed frame, drew the other handcuff around the frame and cuffed her other wrist. Stretching her arms over her head brought more anguish to her clamped nipples.

Patty murmured a soft, "Thank you, Master," spreading her legs wide so he could see her juices glistening all about her pussy. He lowered his mouth to her throbbing clit and sucked it into his mouth to lick it as she moaned. Victor released her clit and placed a restraint on each of her ankles and secured her ankles to the bedposts at the footboard. Patty's flesh trembled as victor towered over her ready to fulfill her darkest desires. "I've been so naughty, Master," Patty said softly, looking him deep in the eyes. Victor kneeled between her legs and placed his mouth over her sopping wet cunt. He pulled her cuntlip with his lips as he flicked a finger over her wet clit. Patty moaned in pleasure.

He sucked her cuntlip deep into his mouth then bit it hard enough to leave his teeth marks. Patty screamed as the pain coursed through her cuntlip. Victor released her cuntlip and bit the other one exactly the same way. Patty groaned and shook her head from side to side as the pain rippled through her sex. Her clit was engorged and visibly throbbing as he reached into the cabinet for a washcloth. He folded the washcloth and laid it over her eyes to prevent her from seeing or knowing what would come next. Reaching into the 'Toys' drawer he brought out a clothespin and bent to flick his tongue over her erect clit. He bit her clit gently as Patty sighed with delight, then he let the clothespin clasp her clit to the sounds of her groans and wails.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she whimpered and sobbed. "Say the word, Patty…say it and I'll stop now," Victor whispered in her ear. Patty shook her head 'no' under the washcloth and steeled herself for what ever was to follow. Victor grabbed a handful of clothespins and began to place them one next to the other on both of her cuntlips as Patty whined in agony and pleasure. Searching the 'Toys' drawer, Victor found some soft nylon rope and he proceeded to tie each of her ankles to the bedposts at the headboard. Patty's legs were spread wide, her hips rotated to expose her asshole and asscheeks. He shoved a pillow under her ass to provide some support as he kissed and licked her asscheeks, still bright red from her spanking.

He grabbed the strap with the dildo handle and paused for nearly a minute while Patty wondered where he was and what might happen next. Suddenly her asscheeks seemed to sear in burning heat as the leather strap crashed against both cheeks. She screamed, more from surprise than pain, as Victor had not struck her very hard. Patty sucked up her pain and waited for the next blow to be levied. She did not have to wait long as a harder blow seared her asscheeks, leaving deep crimson marks on her bright red asscheeks. Patty groaned and whined as another blow fell hard again on her ass. Victor turned the strap around and bathed the dildo in her heavily flowing cunt juices, lubricating it.

Bending to her pussy, Victor began to pull at the clothespins with his fingers until they stretched Patty's cuntlips as he pulled the clothespins off of her cuntlips one by one. Patty screamed, groaned and whined as each little clothespin gave her an agonizing moment as Victor pulled them off. Soon her cuntlips were sore, puffy, but free of the painful clothespins. Victor knelt between her upturned legs and licked her aching cuntlips, soothing them with his tongue. Patty sighed with pleasure, even though her clit and nipples were still clamped and aching. He leaned over her body and removed the right nipple clamp. Patty wailed in pain as the blood rushed back into her nipple, restoring circulation. Victor quickly sucked the nipple into his mouth to soothe it with his tongue, as he released the other clamp too.

Patty moaned in anguish as her nipples swelled into puffy upright nubs of agonized nipple flesh in spite of Victors soothing tongue. With all other clamps removed, Patty suddenly felt the crushing pain of the clothespin that held and squeezed her clitoris so hard. She cried out as tears rolled freely down her cheeks from the pain at the center of her sex. Victor moved down to her pussy, kissed her cunt as though it was her mouth then began to draw his tongue across her perineum to her puckered tight little rosebud. She sighed as he circled her asshole with his tongue without touching it. She moaned incoherently as she tried to move her body to make contact with his tongue on her asshole.

Finally, Victor relented and she gasped as his tongue lightly licked then reamed her tight little asshole. Patty groaned with pleasure as his tongue pleasured her asshole, as she strained at her bonds. She was lost in a fog of pleasure and pain, relishing both as her clit hurt fiercely and her asshole was bathed with delight. Victor lifted his tongue from her asshole to replace it with the tip of the dildos fake cockhead. Slowly he pushed the dildo against her unyielding sphincter. Only the tip of the fake cockhead had entered her tight asshole when Victor began to pull at the clothespin that clamped her clit. Patty screamed in agony as her clit was stretched and distorted as the clothespin finally snapped off.

In the midst of her agony, Victor pushed the dildos' cockhead past her sphincter and into her ass up to the rim of the fake cockhead. His lips closed over her swollen and painful clitoris and he suckled it as though it were a miniature cock, pushing the dildo in deeper, a little at a time. Patty nearly swooned from his tongue swirling over her clit and cried out in pain as the dildo was finally seated deep inside her asshole. Victor began to suck her clit in and out of his mouth, licking its tip with his tongue. At the same time he began to fuck Patty's virgin asshole with the dildo. At first the dildo hurt, but Victor was gentle with it and soon it transformed into a pleasing, but thick feeling inside her ass. "Ummm, ooooo, that feels good, lover," Patty moaned as he fucked her ass and suckled her clit.

Patty reveled in the deep pleasure in her ass and clit. Her prior orgasms had accustomed her pussy and clit to the deep sexual attentions of Victor's tongue, and she lay still to enjoy the pleasure. The huge fake phallus in her ass felt different than anything she had previously experienced, but she enjoyed it for the moment. Her clit was sore from the clothespin and though soothed by Victor's tongue, she knew that she would not cum just from that stimulation alone. "Fuck my pussy Victor," she moaned. Victor's cock had regained its hardness as before, and was already oozing pre-cum steadily. Still holding the dildo deep in Patty's ass, Victor released her clit from his mouth and moved to cover her body with his.

His cock lay on her bush and he quickly placed it between her sopping wet pussy lips, slowly pushing it into her cunt. Patty groaned from the full feeling in her pussy and bowels as Victors cock slipped inside on the top of the dildo still buried her ass. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, God!" she cried out as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her already full cavity. Finally Victors' cock was embedded deep within her and she felt his pubic hair touching her sore clit. Holding his cock deep inside her, he reached out to release her ankles from the headboard. Patty quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her feet together and began to thrust up into him, fucking her self. Victor moaned from the wonderful sensations as her cunt clutched at his cock while the dildo rubbed it within her. The feeling was so fantastic that Victor allowed Patty to continue fucking him, as he lay still enjoying every thrust and spasm of her pussy.

He grasped her ample tits, buried his face between them and rubbed his face in her deep cleavage. Patty bent her head to kiss his forehead, crying out for him to suck her nipples. Victor brought her nipples together and sucked them both in his mouth to lick and suckle as they fucked. Still sucking hard on her tits, Victor managed to release her wrists from the handcuffs. Patty immediately embraced him and cried out, "Fuck me, Victor…fuck my pussy…make me cum, lover!" Victor began to thrust and withdraw his hard cock in and out of her clutching pussy. "Oh God, Victor…I love the way you fuck me…I love you Victor…I love you!" she screamed in his ear as they fucked.

She tightened her pussy muscles with each of her upward thrusts, until she felt the dildo slide out of her ass. Buoyed by the loss of the dildo from her asshole, Patty redoubled her fucking motions in a desperate effort to climax. Victor sensed that she was about to cum and he too increased his effort to join her in a mutual orgasm. Suddenly, Patty's thighs squeezed Victor's waist like a death grip and she screamed in orgasm. Her pussy spasmed about Victor's cock and he too erupted in a hard orgasm. His cock spewed thick wads of cum into her pussy as Patty's cunt drenched his balls with her nectar. "Oh God…Oh God," Patty kept repeating as her orgasm consumed her.

Victor's balls had pumped the last of their store of semen into her pussy, and they continued to contract, but there was no cum left within them to eject. His cock continued to spasm as though it was shooting his seed, but nothing was left to fire out. Patty's climax caused her pussy to clench and strangle at Victor's cock as she slowly began to descend from the zenith of her orgasm. "Oh, that was soooooo wonderful, Victor, " she moaned while her pussy continued to spasm. "I love you, Victor…I love you sweetheart," she whispered in his ear.

Victor's spent cock slipped out of her pussy as he lay upon her, "I love you too, Patty," he said softly to her. He kissed her passionately then raised himself on his arms to look down at his beautiful Patty, awash in the glow of orgasm.

"Don't say that if you don't mean it, Victor," she said with a quiver in her voice.

He kissed her again and held her close, "I love you, Patty. I truly mean it. I want you to be mine forever." Patty sighed and held him close, kissing his cheek. He rolled off her body to lie at her side, "I have never been more serious, sweetheart," he whispered as their lips met again in a kiss. They lay together for a long time, before Patty told him that she wanted to shower. "Is there room for two in your shower?"

"Yes, there is, but I've got a better idea," she said grinning, "I'll race you to the lake for a moonlight dip." Patty got up and ran naked out of the room and down the stairs. Victor was right behind her, to chase her out of the house, across the back lawn, down a short dock and dived into the lake behind her. The water was cool and shocked them momentarily, but they quickly got used to it. They swam and played in the water for several minutes before Patty climbed onto the dock to lie in the moonlight. Her wet body gleamed in the soft light as Victor lay down next to her. They looked at the stars intermittently kissing and affirming their love for one another.

After nearly an hour of lying on the dock, Victor asked her, "How did you like your submission?"

Patty breathed deeply and looked at him. "I think I've had enough from 'Master Victor' to last me for a long while," she admitted.

"I'm glad," he said, "I don't like hurting you. It was ok, but I love you too much to do that again."

"I did like the spanking," she grinned and kissed her newfound love.

"Ok, I'll spank you on your birthday, sweetheart."

"That'll work for me," she cooed and snuggled up closer. They lay naked on the dock for several hours talking about their future together. Victor whispered in her ear, asking if she would accept a proposal of marriage from a crazy naked guy lying on a dock. She embraced him, kissed him and said, "Yes…from a naked, horny broad, crazy enough to lie here with you."

The End

Comments and Feedback to the address in my profile.

12