Full Frontal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers

The lines there had blurred from reality to bedtime story. It was easy and convenient and didn't hurt anybody. Nobody needed to know. Then on a Wednesday night Sam messaged me for small-talk, when she told me that Dylan would be back on the Friday night.

'At least you'll have company again,' I supposed.

'Company isn't the problem,' she explained. 'I'm always horny and then when he comes back he's too tired to do anything. Just falls asleep in front of the television after a drink...'

9

That played on my mind. I even woke up in the middle of the night talking to nobody, the residue of the erotic dream I'd had making me think I'd been talking to Sam. I was asking her if she wanted to make a regular thing of it - that thing being the dream sex we'd just had...

I lied there catching my breath a while. I'd been so hard after that, I had to take care of myself, which I did with the help of that dream material. The photos she'd sent me over the weeks I didn't dare hide in my phone, or even my email address. Of course I deleted the conversations regularly too so Carrie would never see them if she went prying.

I was still so aroused though. So I did what my inner voice kept telling me to do. I knew she'd be asleep, but she'd see my message first thing and that'd give her the opportunity to consider my proposition.

'Just had the filthiest dream about me and you in bed and wishing the real thing was happening right now. Maybe tomorrow if you're as horny as you said you were...'

10

"Your bed or mine?" came the reply after nine that morning. I made my way for the train station.

How was I going to justify the unjustifiable this time? My girlfriend was verging on the psychotic and I had trapped myself with her? Dylan was a serial cheat who was all fucked-out every time he returned home?

No justifying anything this time - want had grown into necessity. We were going to fuck, end of story. But would it be the end? I didn't care. There was only one thing I cared about now and that was finally getting deep into Carrie's ex-friend.

11

It happened almost like a perfect repeat of that last time. I got off the train and walked fast to Sam's house, texting her along the way that I was approaching. She opened the door as I set off up the path and she was even wearing the same satin robe, with her hair tied back.

Only this time she looked on edge, nervous if anything. 'Come in,' she greeted nonchalantly as I took the last few steps up toward her. As I glided right by her, feeling the wind of the door close fast behind me, I turned to face her but kept my distance for just a moment. Again though, I inhaled her clean and perfumed scent, feeling it fill my lungs and then seep somehow deeper and deeper into me.

Sam cocked her head and offered me a mischievous smile, one hand on her hip as she offered a little more thigh to me. 'Upstairs,' she directed, then led me along.

I followed her swaying hips up each step, wanting to reach out and grab her peach of a behind. When we reached the top and turned for the bedroom, I finally did - just a touch - and found that she was not wearing anything underneath.

Inside their bedroom, Sam turned to face me. I came up close and took off my jacket, my face inches from hers. I then kicked off my shoes as she unbuckled my belt, and almost tore off my shirt as she slipped a hand into my shorts.

She gasped as did I. Her cool fingers encircling my swelling length were at first a shock and then grew soothing as I grew hotter.

'Tell me how this dream went then,' she said, taking down my shorts and jeans all at once. She, like I, wanted to waste little time getting to where we were going to end up.

'Exactly as it's happening right now,' I replied, untying her robe. I was treated to the most gorgeous view when I slipped open the robe to reveal that she was indeed completely naked underneath. Her breasts, stacked upon her supple torso, and her wide hips moulding a soft V down to her shaven mound - the sight had me fully-erect in seconds, and quite blown away.

I looked back up at her, and my expression must have been clear to read as she looked happy about it. 'You were wearing more than you currently are,' I recalled.

'Better skip to the next part then, hadn't we?' she teased.

12

So now we were in Sam and Dylan's bed and I was enjoying her the same as I was the last time I was here, with my mouth clamped down over her bald pussy, this time my hands uncontested as they roamed her soft naked body and massaged her tits.

God, this was the intimacy I needed in my life, and with someone who appreciated receiving my efforts as much as I loved to serve them up. Sam looked down on me with sleepy eyes as I worked her into a frenzy and then into post-orgasmic bliss.

'I want you balls fucking deep in me,' she cried with a lingering shiver, the inside of her pussy sucking hard at my fingers as I swirled at her g-spot. 'You'd best get up here before I squirt all over your face,' she warned with the hint of a smirk.

I crawled my way up her body, licking a trail up her navel with the tip of my tongue, before taking a rest stop at her magnificent tits with their large pink nipples and aerola. All the while I was nudging her thighs either way to make room for me, and settled on my knees, my cock resting just above her clit where I started to rock back and forth, teasing her some more.

'Shit,' she panted, 'I get none of this.' She started to laugh, meanwhile reacting to the shock of my nibbling and slurping as I sucked each tit into my eager mouth.

'Neither do I,' I admitted gratefully. 'She doesn't like intimacy.'

'How can you not?' Sam decried in sheer disbelief. Repositioning myself so that I was sitting up on my knees, I concentrated more on teasing her with the tip of my cock, running her through from her perineum and up through her glistening pink folds.

'Ohhhh,' she moaned, bracing herself, 'okay you can do that...'

Inch by inch, I fed her just the tip, and then a little more. Withdrawing wet with her tasty juices, I teased inward again whilst thumbing her clit.

'Do it,' she dared, almost pleading all the same, as I threatened to go deep all the way, but then didn't. And as I repeated the motion, going deeper another inch - 'Do it, go on...'

And then I did! Everything I had I eased all the way in, until I was just how she wanted me, balls fucking deep. Her long, deep moan of satisfaction met my lips as I settled on top of Sam, her legs strapping me in for the ride, and engaged her in a passionate French kiss.

She was delicious in every way, from the hot liquid depths that simmered around the head of my cock, to the twitching, throbbing circle of life that sucked my shaft in tightly. We began to gasp and moan as I rocked her gently, our sexes kissing slippery and deep.

Sam reached for the headboard behind her, pushing her bouncing tits up towards me. 'Oh fuck yeah,' she marvelled as I picked up the pace. Her body in my hands, and my hands busy north and south, I buried myself in her neck, licking and sucking at the sweet flesh there.

It occurred to me not too long into our intimate rendezvous, and when it did I only became more aroused and eager to please - we weren't fucking here, and this was not just some no-strings quickie. I was making love to Dylan's fiancée in their bed for the lack of love in my own. And hers!

'Fuck, you're so deep,' she purred, and she and I both knew she was making with the theatrics.

'Hmm, you like it deep,' I concurred. Up on her elbows now she became transfixed with the sight of my hard cock cleaving her so smoothly. She simply nodded, and then, 'uh-huh...'

'Uh-huh?' I searched.

'Uhhhh-huh,' she confirmed, cupping her jiggling tits and serving them up to me.

I told her, 'I know how we can go deeper,' which piqued her interest. I flipped her over and had her ass in the air, taking her ponytailed hair like the rein of a riding horse. Then just because, I leaned down and kissed her ass, and licked each smooth cheek, earning me her approval - particularly also for not marking her before Dylan's return.

My shiny stiff length I teased back into her cunt from behind, and felt all the thicker for how tight she was that way. After feeding her my all until she was dripping wet, I grabbed her ass with both hands and began to more swiftly ram home, teasing her with my balls slapping hard against her clit.

'He leaves again in a month,' I heard her say, muffled in the depths of the pillow she now buried her face in. Making a point of what we were doing here, I angled myself lower and pumped high against the walls of her pussy which now milked me for all I was worth.

'That's a long wait 'til next time,' I noted, enraptured otherwise by the sensations she caused me. I leaned over her, pushed in deep and helped myself to her tits from behind.

'You want to make something of this?' It was like she was reading my mind, or my dreams. I rolled us over until we were spooning, still intact.

'If you want a next time,' I hinted, driving myself into her with ease. Of course I wanted that. Now I'd had more than a taste of her, in a month's time I'd probably want to steal Sam from her cheating fiance.

Oh the irony, as we slapped flesh together, moaning and huffing and puffing for air. What I really wanted more than anything right now, though, was to experience my much anticipated first orgasm with Sam spewing my spunk right into her cervix.

And that's exactly how it happened, and later while she was riding on top of me. Fuck, I had never had the pleasure of seeing a cute big-titted blonde sliding up and down on my cock. While she told me, 'I could get used to this,' coming to life with all the filthy fantasised forced deep down inside her for so long, and while she ground down on every inch, I warned her of my impending orgasm and she took me all in.

I never came so hard in all my life. I was eager to get hard again so I could spend the rest of the afternoon fucking her in every other conceivable position - excuse the old cliché.

It made me feel a little sad. For what the future might hold in any outcome, somebody was going to hurt a lot. There it was - Carrie's reason not to trust me or anybody else, just waiting to blow up in our faces.

And like a typical man, that day I started falling for Sam. Whether she ended her engagement or chose her cheating fiance over her cheating lover, somebody would be left lying depressed in the gutter.

As was always the case, it would deserve to be me, but then true to nature I would make it worth the wait!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers
12