Full House

Story Info
Mick and Karol go to Vegas. Things go wrong.
2.2k words
3.9
78.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pasifal
Pasifal
9 Followers

Karol was the one who decided they should go to Las Vegas for their vacation. The first night she and Mick arrived they both decided to go down and check out the gambling. It was a huge glitzy hotel packed with people. Karol was looking great in a slinky dark dress with black lacey bra and panties. Her wavy brunette hair looked like silk. Mick had a drink and cruised the tables just to see what was happening, not really intending to gamble much. It was only after he hit the jackpot on a poker machine that he decided to try something more upscale. After all, if he only bet the five hundred he won on the poker machine he couldn't really lose. It was found money.

For some reason Mick chose roulette. He didn't even really know what the game was about. Karol just thought it was the sophisticated thing to do. He took a seat and placed a bet, lost a little and then won some more. Within an hour his five hundred had become ten thousand. Mick noticed a middle-aged man in dark suit across from him was watching. He was losing even more than Mick was winning so it wasn't a surprise when he cashed in and rose from the table. However Mick was surprised when he appeared at his elbow. "I doubt if they will let you win much more. You should take your winnings," the man said.

This seemed remarkably sound advice so Mick cashed in as well, intending to spend the rest of the night celebrating. He was sitting at the bar with Karol when the man from the table approached. He introduced himself as Uri and theatrically kissed Karol's hand. He then proceeded to tell them how the house was fixed and Mick's winning streak would have been quickly curtailed if he had not pulled out just at the right time. They thanked him for his advice and offered him a drink. He politely declined but suggested they might want to join him and his friends in his suite where a very high stakes game of poker was going to be taking place very soon and where Mick's luck might well continue. Before leaving he wrote the number of the suite on a napkin and gave it to Mick.

This seemed like a big risk. Taking all that money to a stranger's room. But it was money they didn't have a few hours ago so what did it really matter? And what could happen to you in a big hotel like this? Just in case anything did happen they left a thousand dollars and Uri's hand written note hidden in their room before going up to his floor.

Uri had a big suite with several rooms and there were many people there. Men and women, most of whom just seemed to be hanging out drinking. There was a table in the center of the main room with cards and chips stacked in the middle. Uri led them in and introduced them to three guys at the table. They were other gamblers who had also just met Uri in the casino. Mick and Karol sat at the table and Uri gave Mick nine thousand dollars worth of chips. Uri then retired to be with his guests and left them at the table. The game was Five Card Draw and the stakes were high but fortunately Mick began to win some small pots and get in a position to make larger bets when he did have a winning hand. Pretty soon he had over a hundred thousand in chips.

Karol had wandered off to get a drink (Uri had a well stocked bar) and was mixing with the people hanging out in the suite including the other gamblers wives or girlfriends who were also there. The rest of the guests were guys most of whom didn't seem to be terribly interested in the game going on. Meanwhile Mick's luck seemed to be holding, especially when he came up with a King high straight flush. This was the best hand he'd had all night, if fact in his entire life and it was hard not to give away how good it was. Fortunately two others seemed to have good hands too and the pot grew quickly. Suddenly Mick realized that he was in trouble. He was running out of chips and the betting was continuing. He would need another twenty thousand to stay in the betting or lose everything.

Mick asked for a moment to try and raise the cash and the other guys agreed. He went in search of Uri and asked for a moment in private. In an adjoining bedroom he asked if Uri could loan him twenty grand in chips on a certain winning hand. 'Why should I do that?' said Uri. 'Do you have anything to offer as collateral?'

'Well, no' Mick said, 'I guess not.'

Uri paused a moment, 'Actually that's not true. You have a very beautiful wife.'

In Mick's mind he was thinking Uri wanted some 'Indecent Proposal' type deal and was about to agree when Uri completed his proposal. 'I'll lend you the money but if you lose it my friends and I will get to use Karol however we like for the rest of the night.'

This was shocking. 'How do you mean?' Mick asked.

'Any way we want,' Uri replied. 'She'll be stripped, fucked as much as we like and there may be some pain involved. But you can have her back at dawn. But then you might win of course. Then I just get my twenty grand back.'

Mick was shaking his head in bewilderment. 'I couldn't agree to that. No way. I'd at least have to talk to Karol.'

'Sure,' said Uri, 'at least give her the option. I'll send her in.'

Karol was appalled. 'You can't be serious!'

'I'm not,' Mick said, 'I told him no. Or at least I'd see what you said. The thing is though, this is an almost unbeatable hand and the pot is three quarters of a million dollars. That's seven hundred and fifty thousand. Imagine that, we can retire.'

Karol was silent for a moment. 'Mick, if you lose there are twenty guys in this place who are going to fuck me in front of you. Probably pretty roughly I hope you know what kind of a risk this is. But if you still want to go through with it and are sure you'll win, okay.'

Before giving Mick the chips Uri made Karol sign a handwritten contract. Mick and Karol went nervously back to the table and both sat down. The betting was completed and Mick laid out his straight; Clubs, King high. The first guy threw his down, 'Just a lousy full house' he said. But the other guy did not. Sweat began forming on Mick's forehead. Karol grabbed his hand under the table. The other player lay down his cards. It was a Royal Flush, the only hand that could beat Mick's.

Karol knew immediately and moved to get up but Uri was by her side and placed a hand on her shoulder. 'I think the game is over guys, he said,. 'Time to collect.' Suddenly the guests seemed very interested.

Uri exchanged cash for the other player's chips and invited them to stay if they wanted to see something interesting. A truly Vegas experience. Then he turned to Karol, 'Time to get that dress off. You won't be needing it for a while.' 'I don't think you can do this.' She stammered.

Then a large guy in suit stepped up. 'Uri owns this hotel and I'm the head of security so he can do pretty much what ever he pleases. Isn't that right Mick?' he said.

'I guess so,' Mick said quietly. Karol gave Mick a disgusted look as the security guard stood her up. 'That's right,' he said as he lifted Karol's dress over her head and throwing it on the card table revealed Karol's pale skin and black lace underwear. The other gambling couples gasped but the other guests just laughed.

'Okay Karol' said Uri, 'let's see what we're getting tonight, Get the rest off.' Karol looked around and slowly unclasped her bra letting it fall and exposing her pert little tits. She then rolled her panties down and flicked them off her foot across the room.

'How's that,' she said straightening herself defiantly.

'Perfect,' he said running a fingertip across her red lips, 'first let's see now good you are with your mouth. Get down on your knees.' Karol complied slowly and Uri unzipped his pants producing a fat uncircumcised cock. 'Make me cum,' he said.

Karol took a deep breath and opened her mouth to accept his soft cock. She worked it in her mouth till it got hard looking up at him with her eyes wide. He held her hair roughly with one hand and turned to display his cock to the assembled crowd working in and out of her stretched lips. Finally she felt him spasm and he pulled out squirting thick cum on her lips, chin and down her breast.

'Good, now come with me I have a surprise for you.' He led her over to another room followed by everyone in the room. Inside you could see that a large rough wooden cross was leaning against the wall at about a forty-five degree angle. It had straps on the end of each arm. The crowd murmured appreciatively. 'This is for you Karol, hope you like it,' laughed Uri. She blanched and looked back desperately for Mick.

In a moment Karol was strapped on the cross her pussy wide open. An older guy with a beard and tattoos did the strapping. He then produced a bottle of lotion and working the top up into her pussy gave it a squeeze. Karol yelped and struggled a bit but then relaxed. The first was the security head who took a minute to get this large cock in but came pretty fast giving her nipples a hard twist when he did. Two more men followed quickly. Karol was moaning with her head back and didn't seem to notice the next three.

Mick found himself standing watching by the doorway next to another of the gambling couples. The guy said, 'Sorry pal. I didn't think anything like this was going to happen'

'Yeah, that could have been me in there,' His wife replied. Mick could see her hand was on one of her breasts rubbing it.

Her husband saw it too, 'Yeah, it could have been. You want to be next?' he said.

'Mmmm maybe,' she said closing her eyes. Her husband led her away to another bedroom with a couple of other guys following them laughing. Mick considered going and fucking her too but you couldn't take his eyes off his wife as more of the men took their turn in her gaping pussy.

Finally everyone had fucked her but the tattooed guy and Uri. Probably twelve or thirteen in total. The other two gambling couples had left in a hurry so it was just Uri's friends now. Karol was almost unconscious and a stream of semen was running out of her pussy on to the floor. The tattooed guy then came up to her with bag. First he took out a ball gag and put it in her mouth. That brought her round and her eyes widened. On a table beside her he laid out a needle, a bottle and some small silver things. Standing between her legs he put his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her slowly. Then stopped and opening the bottle, took a swab and brushed it on her nipples. Karol struggled but it wasn't any use. 'Calm down Karol,' Uri said 'you don't want him to mess this up.'

The tattooed guy placed his thumb and forefinger on Karol's left nipple and pulled it out as far as it would go then took the needle out of the sterilized wrapper and placed the tip against the nipple horizontally. He moved his pelvis a couple more times pushing his cock deep in her cunt then thrust the needle through the nipple. Karol screamed through the gag and a little blood ran down her breast. The guy gave a couple more pelvic thrusts and came in her pussy. He then withdrew the needle and with his cock still in her, carefully placed a silver ring in the nipple. 'Something to remember tonight by,' he said as his soften cock slipped out of her.

Karol had passed out. The crowd wandered off as a couple of guys unstrapped her and laid her on the bed. Uri turned to Mick and tore up the contract. 'I'm going to see what's going on in the other room. Come on if you like. She'll be alright here,' he said.

Mick had retrieved her dress and sat down on the bed next to her. 'No, I'm going to get her back to our room.'

'Suit yourself,' said Uri as he walked out. Then looking back he said, 'and of cause your room will be comped, it's the least we can do!'

Pasifal
Pasifal
9 Followers