Full Moon Lover

Story Info
It started out as a strangled moan.
1.6k words
69.5k
49
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as a strangled moan, tossing and turning, a groan. Valerie twisted and turned, her eyes popping open and her mouth gaping in an effort to scream but nothing came out. Her fingers dug into the bed, her spine arched off the mattress, her skin seeming to tighten to her body, constrict her, force her bone to push out, trying to get free. Then her eyes filled, turning into a color as deep crimson as an open wound. There was the loud sound, her bones cracking, repositioning themselves, then her skin began to burn. It burned and it itched as course needle like hair sprang up out of her skin. She tried to scream again but her throat was no different than the rest of her body; it too changed. She growled, roared and sprang up off of the bed.

The petite, 5'3" brunette who often sat in the back of the library, hiding behind Shakespeare, now stood, hunched over, a hulking mass of fur and muscle. She was still distinctly female, and not just by scent. Her vision was tunneled she moved by what smells assaulted her finely tuned senses. Someone had been in her territory, only two miles away. She could smell the urine, a male's urine. Her window was open, she'd had left it that way knowing it would be a full moon. No longer Valerie Slone, she leapt through the open window. She'd find the culprit and rip out his throat.

Once again the animal she felt was her true self, Valerie bounded through the wooded area that surrounded her father's country estate. When she reached the place where the other wolf had marked her territory as his, she growled. He'd marked over hers, a deliberate attack on her position as alpha of the wolves that dwelled in the area. She snarled and sniffed at the air, there was a fresh marking, half a mile away, back in the direction she'd come from. He was going to try and mark all of her territory.

She bound off after him always seeming to be just one step behind him, he had her running circles around the area and the night was nearly over. As dawn began to break she started to change back and lost his scent. She slowly climbed into her open window as the last bit of fur receded into her skin and was imagining a long hot shower when she smelled him, then saw him, in her bed. She stood upright quickly, baring her fangs, one of the things that she had learned to control without a full moon.

"You're on dangerous ground," she growled even as her claws began grow from her nail beds. He grinned at her and sat up. He'd made sure get himself good and dirty before he got into her big white bed. He'd been chasing her for a long time and there was no way he was going to settle for a simple "hello."

"Get out of my bed." She was prepared to leap at him and his scent, the same scent that had been on the trees, was telling her he wanted to leap too, but for different reasons.

"Why don't you come get in it with me?" He asked stretching out, his long tanned body, well built, tempting her.

She took a step toward him and growled. "If I get in that bed I'll kill you."

He sat up, his face changing, looking more serious. "I'm willing to take that chance."

Pig, stinking arrogant pig. Without a thought she leapt into the bed, her muddy feet ruining her favorite Egyptian cotton sheets. "I'm going to tear you apart!" She roared lashing out at him with her claws.

"When I'm done, if you still want, I'll let you." He quickly changed positions, grabbing her wrists and pinning her underneath him. "But only after."

"What are you doing?" Valerie practically screamed at him thrashing around for a moment before she froze. Words began flashing in her head like a light show: changing, naked, bodies.

"Fully human again?" he asked lifting one of his legs and pushing it between hers. "Realizing how naked we both are?" He grinned pushing his knee up, almost touching her, feeling the heat from her body as she reacted to him. "Know what I want now?"

"Yes," She said trembling. She was in heat, he knew it. If they mated . . .

"Yes, we would surely have one or two little ones." He moved one hand to cover both wrists above her head, and then used his free hand to rub her tummy. "I'd like to think we'll have good looking children."

"You son of a bi-,"

He put his finger to her lips. "We'll talk later." He picked his other leg up and forced it down between hers. "Feel free to make noise though, just don't use words."

"Get off!" She started yelling, trying to force him off and snapping at his face.

"No," He groaned as the tip of his swollen head began to sink into her soft hot core. "Words."

"Nhh, no!" Valerie cried out, writhing underneath him.

"Oh ye-," He froze instantly when the head of his cock bumped against her virginity. "You're a-?"

"Get off of me you bastard!" She screamed clawing at him.

"You're a better choice of mate than I had imagined." He said before pulling out and thrusting into her hard, shredding her virginity.

She screamed out when he was finally all the way inside her. "Stop!" She screamed in vain knowing that even if he did, she was already his.

"Shh," He whispered against her ear grabbing her arms, prying them off of him, and pinning them above her head again. "I'll be gentle," He promised sniffing and licking at her neck as slid out to the head, then pushed slowly back in.

When he lifted his head to look down at her, Valerie struck; her mouth was on his throat faster than he could realize what she was doing, her fangs sinking into his neck, a very distinct growl of warning rumbling in her throat.

"You won't do it," He groaned sinking deeper into her tight soft core. "You're enjoying this as much as I am." He ground his hips into her, making her whimper against his neck. "Yes, that's it, let go," He moaned continuing to grind his hips against her.

She slowly let go of his neck and licked at it gently, cleaning up the little droplets of blood that beaded up from her teeth marks.

"Mmm, good girl," he whispered catching her mouth in a deep, hard kiss starting to pump her petite body.

Valerie whimpered and moaned into the kiss, her hips moving at the fast paced rhythm he set, his body beginning to slam into her, breaking her in. "Max!" She screamed when he broke the kiss.

He smiled, still slamming his body against hers, his long hard shaft assaulting her in the most exquisite way. "Did you really believe you could deny me?" He asked referring to the proposal of mating and combining packs he'd offered her a week before.

She shook her head; biting her lip and arching her back up off the bed while he still held her arms above her head. "Noooo," she moaned.

"Tell me you wanted it," he whispered hoarsely, his breath coming in shorter gasps. "Tell me you want it now!"

"I want it!" She screamed bucking up against him. "I want you!"

"That's my girl," He whispered in a growl against her ear as he now slowly withdrew to the tip then shoved himself all the way back up inside her. "Take my cock," He pushed his hips into hers hard, the head of his cock rubbing against the back of her pussy. "Oh yea, you like it, don't you?"

"Unh, oh yes," Val whined bucking and moaning.

"You want me to make you cum, don't you?" He asked moving his hips in slow agonizing circles.

"Please," She bucked and squirmed under him. "Please!"

"When I move my hands, keep yours where they are, or I won't let you cum, do you understand?" He asked kissing and biting at her neck.

"Yes, yes I do," She whispered huskily.

"Good girl," He let go of her and sat back on his knees, slowly pulling out of her, making her whimper from the loss. "Don't worry love," He grabbed the base of his cock and started slowly rubbing the head of his cock up and down her hot slit. "You can still have it."

"Oh, mmm, Max . . ." Val moaned moving her hips up to meet his cock each time it slid across her clit. "Oh god!"

"Yea, it feels so good, having my fat cock, all wet from your pussy, sliding on your little clit, doesn't it?" He asked using his other hand to start rubbing and squeezing her tits. "You want me to put it in again? Rub your soft, tight, insides with my cock?"

Valerie nodded and squirmed. "Oh please, please fuck me!" She whined trying hard to keep her hands above her head.

"Certainly," He said giving her a little kiss just before ramming his cock up into her and starting to fuck her wildly, the wolf inside of him coming out more and more each time her tight cunt swallowed his huge cock.

"Oh god!" Valerie screamed just as she started cum, her tight abused little pussy beginning to spasm and throb as she came, milking his cock.

Max had meant to stop and calm himself after she came but it was too late, he turned to werewolf while still inside her, the knot of a wolf forcing itself in as he exploded with a roar. His cock began jerking and spitting his entire load into her untouched cunt and he collapsed on her, his cock jerking once or twice more, a little cum still drooling out of his head as the beast once again receded and only the man laid on top of her.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

Hi

I have to leave an little coment of this wonderfull story!

PLEASE do more storys about M and V.

O and sorry for my spelling.

Love from Ev

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
PRIMAL SCREAM...

I dont usually read nonhuman entries...glad I read this one though! Please say there will be more of Val&Max's story!!!

KewlBlueTigerKewlBlueTigerabout 18 years ago
Heated Werewolves in bed!!!

I really liked this, but I wish there was more at the end! Action moved along at a fast pace. Nice werewolf details! Woof!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

i hope that here is a follow up to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It!

Werewolves are my favorite! Fun story!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kiss of the Moon He finds his mate - his human mate.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories