Full Moon, Mulberry Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt stood up from the bed, lightheaded. He thought he'd need more time to recover before fucking her, but watching her savor his come, wearing nothing but stockings and a black garter belt that was somehow still hanging on was better than any porn he'd ever seen. He gently stroked his cock and found it anxious to plow her tight pussy. He turned to his discarded jacket and fumbled in his wallet for his condom, ignoring the wedding ring beside it. When he turned back to her, she confidently unclipped her garter belt from her right stocking and eased it down her pale leg. She took the condom from his fingers and opened it, rolling it down his hard shaft in a few quick motions and pinching the tip to keep a reservoir to contain him emptying his balls for the second time. She didn't stop there, though. She took the stocking she'd removed and wrapped it around the base of his cock behind his scrotum and knotted it across the top before pulling the two ends, hard. She then wrapped the ends a second time, around the base of his shaft in front of his scrotum, and knotted it again with the toe and top of the stocking trailing down below his tingling cock. That, too, was a much better sensation than stroking with a silk-covered fist. She rolled onto her hands and knees and grabbed a pillow from the headboard, leaning her face and chest against it the present her bottom to him, her pink lips dotted with thick drops of moisture.

Matt spread her outer lips with his thumbs and eased into her. She was tighter than he ever remembered any other woman being, but most of his experience was twenty years gone. Still, she was so wet that he slid in easily after opening her with shorter pumps and was soon digging so far into her that he could feel her cervix bumping against the head of his cock on his deep strokes. Her head buried in the pillow, she cried out and begged for more, deeper, faster, harder -- that's what it sounded like, anyway, muffled as it was. Her body was certainly asking for all of that, her ass grinding back against his strokes. Matt grabbed her hips to get full leverage and fucked her harder than he'd ever dreamed of doing, getting more turned on as he thought of her dripping juices soaking into the silk wrapped around his cock.

She came twice, screaming, with him inside her, and he was glad for her foresight with the pillow. He wished for one himself when his second round of come began to feel like an old-time coffee percolator between the bands of silk knotted around his sack. Finally, he couldn't contain it any longer and pressed deep into her while pulling back hard on her hips, releasing his semen into the condom. Completely spent, Matt pulled out, discarded the condom, untied the stocking from his cock, and flopped onto the bed next to her. Euphoria carried him into sleep.

When he woke to her gently sucking him, he couldn't tell if ten minutes had passed or several hours. There was no digital clock in the room, beaming out anachronistic LCD numerals. Moonlight poured in through the one window. Did she leave the curtains open? Matt wondered. If so, anyone who saw us got a hell of a show. The light stretched across her bare, pale, skin like a second layer of shimmering silk. She had taken off her garter belt and remaining stocking and he had a good idea where it went -- his wrists were each tied to one of the bedposts. He opened his mouth to tell her he couldn't go a third round that night at his age, no matter how excellent her kinky assistance, but her tongue felt so good massaging his shaft that he was hard. Perhaps he could go again. She pushed him deeper into her mouth until the head of his cock squeezed into her throat. She got a steady rhythm and was taking him all the way from sensitive head down to her red lips buried in his black hair with each stroke. Hot saliva flowed down around his cock, getting thicker and thicker until it was more like the consistency of come. Matt had never had a woman deepthroat him before, so he thought the extra thick natural lubrication was probably one of the things that made it so amazing.

She pulled her mouth all the way off his cock and a single long strand of saliva still connected her smiling red lips to his shaft, shining in the moonlight. She reached for something he couldn't see on the bed beside him and brought it to his lips: another silk stocking, wadded up into a ball. He opened his mouth so she could put the gag firmly inside. Whatever amazing thing she was about to do, Matt knew it was going to make him scream loud enough to wake the neighbors, even in the solid old Mulberry Inn. He couldn't wait.

She reached into her cupid's bow mouth and took out her false teeth.

Matt did scream. He screamed when she set the even, white set of upper and lower teeth down on the nightstand beside him. He screamed when she went back to sucking his cock, the thick substance he realized too late wasn't saliva solidifying into thousands of ephemeral strands, holding his erection upright as she continued. He screamed as the silk spread from his pelvis down his thighs. He screamed hardest when her pale curves began to run together in the moonlight, leaving one long, pale, limbless mass with a beautiful woman's red mouth spinning silk out over the top of both of them.

Matt's voice was too hoarse to croak, even behind his gag, when the door of Room 417 opened just after dawn. The worm was almost done, spitting out the last strands of the cocoon, the part that would cover both their heads. Matt heard someone walk into the room. He had never so fervently wished to be disturbed by hotel housekeeping in his entire life. Whoever had come in picked up his pants then dropped them on the floor again, judging by the jingle of his belt.

"Here we go." Matt thought he recognized the voice, but it was hard to tell through the silk that had already settled close to his ears and the contented purring of the worm stretched out on top of him. "Dude, that is totally your wedding ring. Wow. Sneaky. And there's a hundred and twenty dollars in cash for me. But where's your keys?" More patting fabric sounds. "Ah, here we go, Nissan. Probably not far away, and it's a rental, too. Thank fuck. You have to let me screen the next one better." Matt heard a plastic garbage bag shaking open and being filled with what could only be his shoes and clothes.

"I'll hold onto these, too." Matt's field of vision past the closing cocoon was limited, but he could still see the nightstand well enough to catch a hand collecting her false teeth and to make out the heavy black lines of stars, roses, and skulls around faded, cheesy, Chinese characters. Then the silk wrappings reached high enough to fog his vision, then to close fully around them both.

****

November was cool and wet in San Francisco, like always. Jake joked with his shipmates all day about the dangers of going on shore leave during the full moon, but what he was looking forward to most was good food, cold beer, and a real bed. He'd gone a little off track from walking around Chinatown looking for the restaurant his roommate's uncle owned, but he knew he'd find it soon, or find one enough like it that he could accurately report back that the duck was delicious and he ate enough dumplings to make them ask him to leave.

He stopped into a quaint old hotel to ask for directions. No one was at the front desk, so he walked into the bar and ordered a beer, taking a rest before getting set right in where he was to go get dinner. Across the room, in the darkest corner of the bar, sat an absolutely stunning brunette with a red movie star pout. She wore a black satin dress, old-fashioned, but it looked good on her. Most amazingly, she wore honest-to-god black silk stockings. Jack finished his beer off in one long pull then flagged the bartender, a tattooed guy not much older than himself.

"Oh, yeah, you had a question about some directions, didn't you?"

"I do, but it can wait. You see that gorgeous lady over there?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna buy her a drink."

*

((This story is an entry in the Literotica 2014 Halloween Contest. The winners of the contest will be determined by total score for all stories entered with more than 25 votes between 10/1 and 10/29. If you liked my story, please don't forget to vote for it. if you like stories with Halloween themes, check out the other contestants on the front page - there are amazing stories on the list))

12