Full Moon Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was again presented with her open, pink pussy to lick, but this time I had other ideas.

Looking further down I saw the puckered star of her asshole. Sticking the tip of my tongue out I touched it. Luckily I was ready to jump back because at just that touch Louise bucked her hips up off the bed in surprise.

When she'd calmed down I moved back into position and this time, softening my tongue I licked around the rim of her asshole. Then I moved in to lovingly tongue every ridge of her asshole, occasionally flicking my tongue to slide over the soft insides. She started was breathing in sharply and rapidly, not speaking, just trying to catch her breath, as I carried on bathing her most intimate hole with my tongue and lips.

After a few minutes of this, I started alternating between her pussy and mouth, and soon she was orgasming again, grinding her hips down onto my open mouth.

My dick was still hard and throbbing with excitement as I pushed it back into her pussy. I moved up so my legs were pinning her legs down and I could angle my cock downwards into her flooding cunt. This kept it away from her enlarged g-spot, so she didn't cum straightaway. I fucked her for a few minutes like this, my free hands now mauling her tits, twisting her nipples, my big cock pumping in and out of her sodden cunt, both of us shouting out with pleasure, our cries drowned by the loud music coming from my ipod speakers, and the cum rising steadily in my balls.

Just as I was about to cum I pulled out and quickly slid a finger up her ass.

"Oh God. YES!" screamed Louise, thrashing about beneath me, her hair flying, droplets of sweat mingling with the girl-cum that was running across her firm stomach.

I put a second finger inside her and then a third, stretching her tight asshole open, so it was ready for my swollen shaft.

"YES! YES!" YES!" Louise was screaming as I finger-fucked her asshole. "FUCK MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Pushing her legs even wider apart I did as she commanded, and pushed my cockhead into her asshole. It was so wet from fucking her pussy that it slid straight in. Then I met some resistance and slowly rocked back and forth.

I was glad I'd put the music on, as Louise was screaming the place down.

"FUCK IT! OH GOD YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT HARDER!"

I gritted my teeth, desperate to get all the way inside her before I came, and carried on pushing into her steaming hot ass.

Finally I bottomed out, and was just about to start rubbing her clit with my thumb when I heard a knocking at the door.

I tried to ignore it, thinking it was one of the hotel staff who would go away. I looked down at where my cock was embedded in Louise's ass, and at the open, pink pussy just above where I was splitting her in two. I pushed a finger in and rubbed her g-spot.

She came again, cum squirting out all over the place, her screams drowned in a strangulated cry. I thought she was going to tear my cock off inside her asshole it was clamping around it so violently.

Then I realised the knocking wasn't stopping.

I had to see who it was so reluctantly I slid my cock out of Louise's asshole, and while she collapsed onto the bed, whimpering slightly, I wrapped a towel round my waist and opened the door.

Kallie was standing there holding my laptop under her arm.

"What?" I demanded.

I could barely speak I was so turned on, and I wasn't sure how long the towel was going to hold up over my painfully throbbing cock.

"Hi Nick," she smiled at me, and I noticed the mascara applied thickly around her eyes. "I read all your stories."

"Right," I said. I wanted her to go. I wanted to empty my nuts in the bowels of the woman on the bed.

"They've really turned me on," persisted Kallie. "Can I come in?"

Without waiting she stepped forward. I had to step backwards too quickly and the towel fell from my waist, leaving me standing there my cock sticking straight up in the air.

But Kallie wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the bed, where Louise was tied by her wrists to the bedposts, her hair drenched in her own cum, her whole body covered in a film of sweat, and, most shockingly, her legs splayed wide apart so her open pussy and ass were presented to the world. For a few seconds Kallie stood staring at the blonde girl's open, red, raw pussy and asshole, while I looked up and down the teenager's firm, tanned body, not caring any more that my cock was exposed and throbbing in front of me.

"Shit!" said Kallie quietly, her hand going to her mouth and turning to look at me. Then she saw my cock and began to move towards me.

For a second I thought about throwing her on the bed and fucking her senseless, while my girlfriend lay there, bound, blindfolded, unable to stop me. Then I remembered what Louise had said about not fucking other people. I really didn't want to screw it up with her.

The loud music had meant she'd not heard Kallie and she was too distracted by her recovery from the orgasms I'd just given her to notice that anything was amiss. I realised I had to get Kallie out of the room quickly before Louise did notice someone else was in the room with us.

"Look," I whispered, nervously looking at Louise on the bed. "This isn't a good time."

Kallie looked confused. I wasn't in the mood for a discussion. I started pushing her out the door.

At the door she turned to me and placed a hand on my slippery, sweaty and cum-stained chest, a pleading expression on her face. Quickly she slid her hand down to take hold of my cock, squeezing the shaft that only minutes earlier had been deep in the bowels of the girl who was now panting on the bed behind us.

"No, Kallie," I said firmly, taking the laptop from her. "Look. I'll see you tomorrow." Then I shut the door on her, and almost jumped back onto the bed.

In seconds I was buried inside my girlfriend's pussy.

She cried out: "Fuck yeah, Nick. FUCK ME HARD!"

I pulled out and pushed my swollen dick inside her ass.

"CUM IN MY ASS! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" she screamed.

I pumped back and forth, feeling the tightness and the heat of her ass, watching her tits jiggling about, her head tossing from side to side, an expression of pure joy across her face.

Then with a roar I exploded deep inside her rectum. I held myself still while I filled her with my hot fluid. I was almost oblivious to the stream of girlcum spraying out of her, all over my chest.

I had just enough energy left to pull myself out and land the final spurts on the outside of her red, raw asshole.

Spent, I collapsed onto the bed.

Once I'd caught my breath I untied her and kissed her deeply.

"You're fucking amazing," I said.

"You too," she whispered, our lips nearly touching. "I really don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow." Then she smiled, closed her eyes, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12