Full Moon Strays Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers

Red blushed. "No. I never really liked my real name . . . which will NOT be repeated," she told Jane with mock sternness. "When Jane whispered it . . ." Red shook her head. "I hadn't heard even HEARD that name in years. And no one knew it but Robbie and our folks. And then I heard their voices in yours . . ."

"What did they say?" Robbie asked. He wished he remembered more about them.

"That they loved you and were proud of both you for everything you've done," Jane replied warmly. "Mostly, I just think they wanted you and Red . . . especially Red at that moment, to remember what you were fighting for."

"Why . . ." Anya started, clenching her fists. "Why didn't It show up sooner? Why . . . couldn't it have helped Chris?" She may not be blaming Red for what had happened, but she had a burning desire to blame someone or something.

"It probably couldn't," Lothar said slowly. "The light . . . it didn't appear until AFTER Chaos had pushed its way into our world. Before, both sides could only really exert influence through stuff like dreams. And when it came through, it was already too late for Chris. You saw how fast it worked."

Anya looked wholly unsatisfied with that explanation, but decided to leave it alone.

"We all have people we care about," Jane said, laying her head on Red's shoulder. "Maybe what It wanted was to remind us what was at stake."

Red stood up. "Has Chris been buried yet?"

Tarloh shook his head. "Not yet."

"Let's do it," she replied. "We'll bury the man who was our friend and then maybe celebrate what he . . . what all of us . . . fought for."

Anya hugged her friend. There would be hard times ahead for both, dealing with what had happened. But they would remain friends. And all that would have to wait for another night. They would celebrate, then take the Heaven's Eye back down south. Lothar was convinced that he wasn't meant to have it and that it should be buried somewhere safe. After that . . . who knew?

-------- --------------------

A few hours later . . .

-------- --------------------

The dams of emotion that had been built up over the last month had finally burst. The Strays were almost afraid to feel relief, because they were so used to have something bigger and badder lurking around the next corner. But there was nothing "bigger" or "badder" than what they had just faced down. Red watched her comrades slowly beginning to unwind. Talia was hanging off Tarloh's arm, Besla was getting Robbie drunk for some reason, Mindy and Arthur were spending some time together . . . even Lothar was getting some attention from one of the succubae who had been impressed my the sorcerer's courage over the last week or so. Red's eyes met Anya's at one points and they both forced smiles. But neither one of them were kidding themselves . . . it would take some time to accept what had happened. But with Croc being the perfect gentleman at her arm, Anya would at least pretend to forget.

Red was feeling a bit out of it herself. She looked around to find Jane, but the small woman was nowhere to be seen. The redhead raised her nose and tested the air. Jane had gone outside. Red followed the scent trail and found herself on the path back up to the cave. She went slowly, not wanting to spook her girlfriend. She saw light flickering from deep inside those stone walls and through the open door that Red herself had constructed and put up.

She peaked in the door and saw Jane. The long-haired girl had slipped into her footie-pajamas and was lighting candles placed on the book crates they were going to use as furniture. There were a couple of cans of some kind of soda next to the bed, stolen from the Strays' stores. Jane grabbed some flowers, similar to those found in the nearby woods, and sprinkled some of their petals on the blanket.

Red smiled slightly. "What's up?" she said softly from where she was standing.

Jane's hair whipped around and went into a defensive posture. Unfortunately, she knocked over a candle and had to use her hands to grab it. She yelped when some hot wax dripped onto her hand before she was able to right the situation.

"Hey . . . I wasn't expecting you yet and . . . and . . ." Jane blushed. She had been trying to play the role of "seductress" and she had found herself babbling again. She had tried to do things just like she had seen in the movies, but she was just bumbling.

"It smells nice in here," Red said, trying to help the girl out. Jane stood there in her pj's, rubbing one shoulder as her hair calmed down and fell back into a less animated state. "You set all this up just tonight?"

"Yeah," Jane whispered, staring at her feet after giving Red a shy glance. "I . . . It's so stupid," she added, suddenly disappointed. "I thought maybe that . . . and the flowers . . ."

Red moved forward and placed her finger under Jane's chin, lifting the girl's face. "It's beautiful," she said.

"You don't have to say that," Jane said, now unable to look at anything but Red's face. Red was sporting an eye patch over her ruined eye now, and it just made her look more mysterious and downright beautiful. "I was going to hurry to the station . . . we've got a sale there on wine. It's cheap wine but hey . . . but I didn't have time so . . . I just wanted to make tonight special."

Red kissed the tip of Jane's nose and then those trembling lips. Red had never met anyone so absolutely desperate to please her. "Any night with you is special," the redhead said earnestly. "But what brought this on?"

Jane blushed again. "Because I love you," she said, barely audible. "And because it's the first time in . . . forever . . . that we didn't have to worry about some monster coming after us, at least for a while. Because I want you know how I feel and . . ."

Red put a finger to Jane's lips. "You know what It offered me?" she asked in a straightforward manner. "When it touched me, do you know what Chaos promised?"

Jane was a little confused. Why was Red bringing this up now? "No. What?"

"You. It knew the one thing I wanted more than anything was you . . . in my arms."

"But you said no?"

"I told It that it couldn't offer me anything I didn't already have. I knew how you felt because I felt it too."

Jane felt warm from her head to her toes. Her hair extended and began to entwine Red's body, pulling the two closer together. "Red?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you never mention your real name was . . ."

"Stop!" Red said hurriedly, blushing a bit herself. "Sorry. I HATED the name 'Annabel.' I started telling them to call me Red when I was seven. I was able to beat it into Robbie, but my folks never listened." Red felt a little shadow rush through her thoughts. "I never really realized how much I missed them until they spoke through you. I'm glad you got to meet them . . . sort of."

Jane was resting her head on Red's chest. "They weren't the only ones who . . . who spoke to me," she whispered.

"Really? Did you . . . uhm . . . talk to God?"

"No. I think God or Order or whatever . . . It just let the people who could make a difference do the talking. After your parents left," Jane said, looking up, "my dad talked to me."

Red was suddenly quite serious. "What did he say?" She saw the beginnings of tears in Jane's eyes, but for the first time that Red could remember, they were signs of happiness.

"Same as yours. That he missed me and loved me . . . that he was sorry he couldn't be there for me when . . . you know. And . . ."

"And what?"

Jane smiled. "He said I'd found a good woman." Jane kissed a surprised Red on the lips, sinking just the tip of her tongue into that warm and willing mouth. "I knew he'd like you."

Red had no idea what to say in response. Luckily, Jane wasn't all that interested in talking anymore. She just had one more thing to say.

"Tonight . . . let's start starting over."

Red grabbed Jane just below the buttocks and pulled her up so that the smaller girl was off her feet and was nose to nose with the lycanthrope. Jane could feel her girlfriend's warm breath on her nose and cheek. Red pressed her own cheek against Jane's face, just holding the girl there. Jane was waiting for the kiss, and Red wouldn't deny or disappoint the girl.

As their tongues intertwined like serpents, Red's hand undid the panel on the back of Jane's pajamas, letting her hands fall on the soft warm globes of Jane's behind. She gently dug her fingertips into that flesh, anxious to feel more. She felt Jane's magical braids untying Red's vest while placing her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders, kissing her all the while.

'The girl has got skills,' Red thought pleasantly as the taut and scarred skin of her upper body was exposed to the fire-warmed air of the cave. Her nipples hardened and pressed against the thin cloth of Jane's pajamas. Red had to resort to less magical means, unbuttoning her lover's garment slowly and taking in the sights as she went.

When Jane's outfit was opened down to the navel, Red slowly slid her hand inside. For the lycanthrope, watching her girlfriend's face light up was priceless. Jane's eyes widened as she felt Red's fingers slide inside her sex. She was powerless to resist when the fire-haired warrior pulled her closer, pinning Red's hand against her own leg with those talented fingers inside Jane's body. With Red's other hand grasping Jane's butt cheek, Jane was "forced" to ride Red's leg like a stick horse.

Red watched as Jane succumbed to the pleasure. Red had slowly introduced the once-terrified young woman to the world of sexual gratification, and now Jane was able to truly experience it without fear. Jane was humping Red's hand like a woman who was finally able to enjoy something that she should have been enjoying all along. The younger woman was breathing heavily as she was penetrated by those long digits, and she pressed herself more snugly against Red's body. She let her pajamas start to slide off her shoulders so her breasts could come into direct contact with Red's hot body.

Jane tried to push down Red's leather pants down, but they were too tight and Jane had no real leverage at the moment. Red was sliding her fingers faster, getting them nice and wet as they probed and prodded Jane's pussy. Jane's gentle face couldn't hide what was coming up. She was practically glowing when the first set of contractions limited the movement of Red's fingers. And Jane's body was quivering when she spoke . . .

"Tell . . . me," she gasped. "Please?"

Red kissed her and, as Jane's climax hit full force, Red whispered, "I love you" directly into Jane's mouth. The only thing Jane had to reply with was her breath, but it carried a heat that transcended words.

Red released Jane's ass but kept her hand on the small of Jane's back, holding the girl close while she recovered from her moment of ecstasy. Then she lifted the smaller woman and laid her gently on the bed. She stood up so that she could remove her own pants, but Jane's hair was beating her to the punch. Red let those magical braids unbutton the tight leather trousers and peel them down.

Red still had a few bruises and scars from her recent scuffles, but Jane saw no flaws. All she saw was the perfect warrior's body, adorned by a noble, one-eyed face. Jane chewed softly on her bottom lip, waiting for Red to come to her. She didn't have to wait long. Red sat on the side of the bed, placing her hand on Jane's ankle, slowly drawing it up one leg past Jane's satisfied sex and up to her stomach. Jane giggled, making Red smile. The redhead leaned in and kissed her lover's bellybutton, running her tongue around that soft skin. She felt Jane playing with her red curls as she kissed each of the girl's rib and each breast on the way up to her neck. Then up to the neck and finally to the lips . . .

"What kept you?" Jane asked shyly.

"I had some things to take care of," her lover replied. She slid her hand back down between Jane's legs and set her fingers in motion once more. "And some things left to do."

Jane smiled and kissed Red as that woman's fingers started to work their magic. But Jane was no longer willing to just sit by . . . she was a partner in Red's life, or at least she wanted to be. She slid her own hand down Red's side, happy that Red lifted up enough to let her explore between the warrior's thighs. Red actually gasped a little, as it had been a while since her body felt something pleasurable.

The two women pressed against one another, fingers sliding within the confines of vaginal walls, moving quickly yet without being rushed. They had all night for the first time in a long time. Red's fingers were more experienced, but Jane had growing enthusiasm. Once, when Red arched her back, Jane lifted her head and took one of the hard nubs on Red's breasts between her lips and tasted it. She sucked on the nipple, then ran her tongue around the areola.

Red was thoroughly delighted by Jane's growing confidence and skill. She started humping Jane with her hand a little bit faster. Jane was squirming a lot, making it difficult to keep her fingers inside, but Red was a pro at this. Jane sent a flurry of enchanted strands of hair out to caress Red's back. It felt weird to Red, but not at all unpleasant.

"Wanna try something new?" Red murmured.

"It all feels new," Jane replied. "But yeah!"

Red moved down and knelt between Jane's legs. She spread them as Jane watched on in confused anticipation. Red spread her own legs and scooted back towards her lover until their pussies touched. Red took hold on one of Jane's legs and kissed her calf as she rubbed her mound against the younger woman's. Jane quickly got the gist of the idea and slowly pushed back. It was a strange sensation. There was more pressure being exerted than she expected. But Red was able to exert just the right amount of pressure as she rubbed fleshy bits against other fleshy bits.

Jane wasn't going to be a passive participant in this. She tried doing a little rubbing of her own, and it soon turned into a competition . . . two women bent on each other's pleasure pushing against each other but trying to keep it within reasonable limits. Red kept kissing Jane's calf and running her fingernails up and down the woman's thigh as they humped each other. Jane just held onto one of Red's legs for dear life.

Jane, still sensitive from her earlier orgasm, was quick to achieve release a second time. She felt like she was cumming directly into Red's body as her thin frame trembled with delight. Their junction became so wet that it was hard to apply pressure directly without sliding a bit. But Jane's somewhat weakened attempts to rub back were still enough to let Red join her in the throes of climax. And when Red came, she actually just lay back on the bed and let the sensations roll over her.

Jane watched the love of her life shiver happily. Red's good eye was closed and she was smiling. She didn't even notice that Jane had slowly pulled away. She didn't see Jane slowly positioning herself between Red's spread legs, leaning in and breathing warmly on Red's still tender pussy. But Red DEFINITELY noticed when Jane's tongue started to move.

"Oh my," she gasped as Jane went to work.

The girl with the magic hair seemed to have found some magic fingers somewhere along the way. She pulled slightly at the swollen outer labia and snaked her tongue inside.

'God, she's hot!' Jane thought excitedly as Red pushed her mound tightly against Jane's face. The younger woman withdrew her tongue so she could suck on her lover's inner labia, taking one into her mouth, then the other and finally both at the same time. A few more deep licks followed.

'She's getting better,' Red thought dreamily. The girl's tongue had become as nimble as those enchanted locks of hers. Jane was gaining confidence, and Red expected that confidence to grow. She figured that being instrumental in saving creation might have that effect.

Jane was in no hurry. She wanted Red to be able to just lay back, relax and cum when the time was right. So she leisurely licked and sucked at whatever sensitive bits were available. She didn't go after the clit often and when she did, she was gentle. She would suck on it just for a second, but preferred slowly circling it with her tongue. Then she kissed it before returning her tongue to the cleft.

Red felt that familiar warm glow approaching, and she did nothing to stave it off or deter Jane from her attentions. Red, while certainly enjoying their tryst, wanted something just a little bit more that evening. She was exhausted and battered, and she just wanted to lie in the arms of the young woman whose love she shared and Red wanted to sleep and worry about nothing. For the first time in her memory, at least since the before the death of her parents, there was a chance she might actually achieve just that.

Red gasped and pushed up with her hips as her orgasm began. She liked the fact that Jane didn't panic and start to lick faster or anything when she realized what was happening. She just kept on with her gentle nuzzlings and caresses and let the magic happen. She did partake of Red's juices for a bit longer than necessary, but Red was too . . . content . . . to mind.

Jane bit her bottom lip as she suppressed a smile and stared up Red's firm body and caught her eye. Red made a "come hither" motion with her finger, so Jane slid up her lover's body and was met with a kiss and an embrace.

"Did you want to . . ." Jane started, thinking that Red might want more.

But Red just clung to the girl and whispered "Shhh." "It's okay," she started. "Just pull up the blankets and lay here with me for a while."

"How long?"

"Forever sound good?"

Jane blushed from head to toe. She responded by pulling up the covers and then hiding completely beneath them, her head on Red's chest. The red haired warrior had to lift up the edge of the blanket to see her lover's face, but that face was still smiled. Red couldn't help but return Jane's mirth, pulling the blanket up over her own head as well, and there was no small amount of kissing and pillow talk before their well-deserved sleep arrived.

--------------- -------------

Six months later . . .

--------------- -------------

Jane leaned the broom up against one of the front windows of the Kwik-R Stop where she worked. It was a warm summer night, so she was able to clean up the parking lot without a jacket. She paused and ran her finger over her name pin, which was now done up in faux gold rather than the regular white plastic.

"Assistant manager," she muttered happily. The promotion only meant an extra dollar an hour, but it was still special for her. She had done a good job, and she had been rewarded. Of course, it also meant extra responsibility, but she didn't mind. It was good honest work. She still worked nights, but never alone. Her company insisted on having at least two people on graveyards. Her coworker for the evening was a pimply-faced college student named Earl, trying to save some extra money over the summer. He was a nice kid. He had tried hitting on Jane for a while before she had told him she was "spoken for," and he had respected her boundaries.

She glanced into the woods nearby and smiled. She knew someone was watching her. Red had blatantly abused her authority and insisted that one of the Strays always keep on eye on Jane when she was at work. Jane walked inside, grabbed some hot-dogs off the grill and went back outside. Earl was calmly trying to check out the porno mags without LOOKING like he was checking out the porno mags, so he didn't really pay much attention to her. She could write the dogs off as spoilage. She walked over to the edge of the woods.

"C'mon out," she said amusedly. "I figure you might as well get something to eat while you're waiting." She heard some rustling and then Mindy appeared, looking a little sheepish. She was following by Russ, a new member of the Strays. Russ was one of the edgier people that Jane had ever met, which might have been why his Talent manifested as the ability to extend thousands of porcupine-like spines from the skin on his back, arms and legs.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,659 Followers