Full Moons Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up smiling enthusiastically, lifting a finger to wipe some excess off the side of her mouth and sucking it off.

"Jessica...that was incredible" Dyre said to her as his racing breaths slowed and he calmed down after the wonderful experience.

"Did you enjoy it Master?" she asked, hoping she had made her love happy.

"That felt better than anything I have ever experienced" he declared, her face smiling even more in reaction to his praise.

"Master!" she said with joy as she almost pounced onto him and hugged him tightly.

"What are we going to do with you Jessica?" he said as he wrapped his arms around her with a smile, her tail waving about above them.

Shortly after, they sat up in bed next to each other, the many white pillows behind them offering support. Jessica held her hand to her neck like she was feeling for something. Dyre began to get out of bed and put on his robe.

"I miss wearing my collar" she said softly, looking down at the bedcovers sadly.

"Your collar?" Dyre asked.

"It tore when that thing transformed my body. I liked wearing it because it made me feel like I was yours" she replied, blushing slightly.

"Hmm...we haven't got any clothes for you to wear either Jessica. You can't walk around naked now that you have a human-like form. I daren't give you any of my wife's clothes to wear, she'd get very angry. I'll look in the staff quarters" he said as he finished putting on his robe and walked out of the room.

Dyre returned shortly after carrying some clothing wrapped in polythene bags with a shoe box on top of them. "This is all I could find Jessica, they will have to do for now. This was the uniform the female staff wore during a large dinner party we hosted several months ago and in here are the shoes that went with it, I hope they fit, we only had a few sets left over" he said, putting the bags onto the bed and the box on the floor. "I also found this" he said while holding up a large black leather dog collar. "Before I found you, I was intending on buying a pet dog. I bought some accessories before I even got the dog, but when I found you I didn't need to buy a pet anymore. It should fit around your neck, it's quite large." He handed the collar to her.

"Belongs to Dyre Barrington" she read off the silver plate attached to the back of the collar as she took it from him and held it in her hands looking at it. "It's perfect!" she said beaming with a satisfied smile.

"Here, let me." Dyre took it from her, unfastened the gold buckle and while standing facing her, put it around her neck and fastened it. "You are my pet once again." He said, she blushed while looking down at his chest.

"Before you get dressed, would you like a bath?" he asked her in the tone of a new subject.

"With you?" she asked looking up at him. Jessica had always taken baths with Dyre as a cayan. He would wash her in the large main bath of the house with him.

"Do you want me to wash you?"

"You always wash me in the bath with you" she replied. Dyre smiled.

"Ok Jessica."

The main bathroom was magnificent. It was a large white marble room with a big deep rectangular bath, easily sizeable enough to fit two people opposite each other comfortably. There were also two showers symmetrically at either side of the room, next to their own sink areas with large mirrors. Gold plated fittings and dark navy towels complemented the black streaks in the marble floor. Dyre removed his robe. His body was well toned and quite muscular. Jessica felt a new attraction for him she had not felt as a loving pet before. When on heat in the past she instinctively craved only her own species, but her domestication failed to supply a mate, now half-human, she was uncontrollably drawn to him. She wanted to touch him, to be against him, to feel him inside her. With her new body came new desires and new sensations. She stood in front of the large mirror looking at herself.

"My body is so different to how it was before. When I touch my skin it feels a little tingly and soft, my breasts are large and round unlike before and my body feels warm inside when I touch them. I also felt flushed with a warm and tingly sensation when we were in bed together Master, when I was making you feel good. It was a strange feeling I have never felt before...but it was wonderful." She stood their touching herself as she spoke, watching in the mirror, first gently stroking her arm, then feeling her breasts, touching her ears and neck and then softly stroking the side of her cheek. The bath had been pre-run by the butler after Dyre had seen him when fetching some clothes for Jessica. She climbed in sitting opposite Dyre who had already got in; the water was very hot and steam rose like a cloud of smoke from the surface.

"I don't know what exactly happened to you Jessica; it is still so remarkable that I am trying to avoid thinking about it in sheer disbelief that such a thing can happen. One moment you are my pet cayan, the next you are transformed into an incredibly beautiful anthropomorphic figure, able to speak and to have feelings and emotions just like a human." She moved in the water to lie against him, her head against his chest as he spoke. He began slowly moving a soapy sponge against her back to clean her new skin. "Should I treat you differently now you are part human? Will my wife accept you living here? How am I going to explain you to my wife still...and the staff? I'm going to have to tell them what happened, but will they believe me? You have a large tail, cayan ears and your face is a mix between cayan and human, there's no way they can't believe me when they see you...but still..." He gazed into the steam rising to the ceiling as he spoke, contemplating the answers to his questions as he asked them.

"Master...I just want to be your pet, no matter what form I'm in or whatever the situation" she replied with a soft concerned tone.

"And I want you to continue to be my pet Jessica. Do not worry, I will not lose you" he reassured her.

She turned to lay her back against his chest, her legs resting against his, knees bent to stop her from sliding in the bath. He began to rub the hot soapy sponge around her neck, applying slight pressure. She lifted her head to allow him to reach under her chin as he stroked her with the soft sponge, the hot water streaming down her breasts as he squeezed it. Returning it to the water to soak up more of the steaming liquid, he moved down to wash her lower neck, the sponge moving across the top of her breasts. With the following dunk of the sponge, he brushed it slowly down her cleavage, her breasts pressing against his hand as it squeezed between them. He moved onto the breasts themselves now, Jessica uncontrollably letting out a soft moan as the wet sponge stroked across her nipples. He lessened the pressure and continued to stroke the sponge across her, the slightly rough sponge arousing her nipples as it passed over them, causing them to stiffen. With each transition of the sponge from one breast to the other she mewed softly, Dyre now purposely pleasuring her with his actions. His left hand had been resting on her thigh under the water and he now began to stroke her leg as his right hand continued to stimulate her breasts. His left hand now began to venture downwards towards her opening, her body tensing slightly from his touch.

His fingers split apart to circle the border of her outer labia and move gently around the edges. Her moans had increased in volume now as she was stimulated in two places at once. His fingers met at the top and began to tease her clitoris. His first touch was incredible, and she let out a moan of shock and pleasure from the new sensation that rushed through her. Gently stroking the sensitive lump, the heat of the water and the texture of his fingers quickly excited her. Dyre had now abandoned the sponge and was using just his hand and fingers to touch her breasts, twisting and pressing her nipples between them. His left hand continued to explore her vulva as he stroked firmly around the contours of her inner and outer labia, peaking on the edge of entering her body. The feeling was intense and she sat there with her eyes closed, bright red as she allowed him to touch her.

His thumb now circled her reddened clitoris as it expanded beyond its hood, his central finger circling close to her opening. The water stole away some of her bodies natural lubricant as it leaked from her, but it still worked at its job as he slid his finger inside his beloved pet. She gripped tightly to the sides of the marble bath as she let out a large moan, camouflaged in an exhale. Slowly he pushed his finger deeper inside her, allowing her new body to get used to the sensation. His thumb's motion enticed more of her juice to flow as he pushed all the way into her, his large hand allowing him to get quite deep within her body. After a moment of full penetration, he proceeded to pull his finger most of the way out, only to then push it back in again slowly, much to Jessica's visible pleasure. With each motion in and out his speed increased, as did the frequency of her moans and the waves of pleasure rushing through her new body. Getting to a peak in speed, Dyre fingered his pet at a steady rate as she began to reach climax.

The water and steam from the bath had coated their bodies in a glistening layer that made their bodily contours and curves shimmer in the light above them. The mirrors were now covered in a cloudy mist and the atmosphere in the room had become humid. Their bodies smoothly rubbed against each other as she lay firmly back against him, succumbing to his hands, the stiff warmth of his shaft pressing against her backside. She bit her lip as her body tensed and her head lifted back. Her faster moans indicated the final moments before orgasm as the piston-like motion of his finger failed to cease its penetrating of her eager pussy. She let out a large sigh of delight as her body released the built up tension, the incredible sensation flashing like a bolt of lightning through her. Continuing his hand's motion pumping into her, she writhed in delight not knowing what to do with herself as the intense feelings shot through every part of her body. He squeezed tightly on her breasts as he massaged them still, her mouth wide open as she came. The feeling seemed to flood her body for hours as her master's hands caressed her. As he slowed his movements, she began to breathe heavily, catching her breath as the orgasm faded. He took his finger out of her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, laying there with her silently in the hot water, Jessica sitting back against him with her eyes closed, panting softly.

Not long after they got out of the bath, as Dyre used to do when Jessica was a cayan, he began to dry her body with a towel. They returned to the bedroom and Dyre got dressed in his light casual house clothes. He opened the double-door windows out onto the balcony and stood there with the warm sun on his face and a soft breeze flowing into the room. Jessica sat on the bed drying her long blonde hair and tail with several of the navy blue bathroom towels. Once mostly dry, she opened the clothing bags and began to get dressed. She started by sliding on the thigh-high black stockings. The whole outfit was black and white with deep scarlet red in places; the top of the stockings having a double red line around them. She then put on the tall black stiletto shoes followed by the white maid's headpiece in the order she removed the items from the bags. Dyre turned round to re-enter the bedroom and saw Jessica standing there in just what she had put on so far.

"Wow...you really are very beautiful Jessica" he said as he walked towards her. "I don't know what parameters the device was working on when it changed you, but you truly are stunning to look at." He was now standing close, looking at her entire body. Jessica blushed.

"Th...thank you Master, I'm glad you think I'm so beautiful, it's what I hoped for" she replied shyly as he gazed at her.

"Unfortunately I don't have any underwear for you to put on, so I'll have to get you some another time Jessica".

"It's ok, thank you for everything Master" she said smiling at him.

"So what is it like being part human now? Do you have more complex thoughts and ideas?" Dyre asked as he sat on the end of the bed close to where she was standing, intrigued at how her mind had changed as well as her body.

"Yes, everything is more intense, like I understand what everything is now, why it's there. When I see something, I don't just see it now, I also understand it. Like the bed before was just something you lay on when you went to sleep, now I see it as being something comfy to lie on, keeping you warm and to make sleep easier. It's strange...but not overwhelming" she replied, exploring her own mind as she gave her answer.

"And what about speaking, how is it you know my language so perfectly?" he asked, continuing with his questions.

"I don't know, it's like when I wished to be closer to you, the ability to speak to you came as part of it, part of the whole transformation."

"I still can't believe this whole thing...it's so unreal" he said looking down in thought.

"Maybe this will help you believe it" Jessica said with a sensual tone in her voice as she turned to face him and pushed him back gently onto the bed, climbing on top of him.

"Jessica..." he said wistfully as he looked straight into her emerald green eyes gazing down at him with desire. Her legs were either side of his as she began to unfasten his shirt, still staring at him. She slid her hands under his clothing and began to stroke his chest, feeling the shape of his body.

"Since my body transformed, I have been so full of desire for you Master. My body feels warm around my groin and I get tense inside" she said as her hands continued to feel and undress him. "I am so drawn to you Master, like I feel my body desperately needs yours." She had undone and opened his shirt and now began to unzip his pants. The two continued to stare into each other's eyes as Dyre yielded to her, allowing his pet to undress him. "I have always felt a love for you Master, even before I transformed, but now...now the feeling is deeper, it's a more intense feeling towards you." She had pulled off his pants now, revealing his underwear which she proceeded to remove also, revealing his large manhood. Once they were off, he sat up slightly to pull away his shirt and then shifted himself up the bed to be lying with his head on the pillows. She climbed back over him, still in her stockings and shoes, her hands on his muscular shoulders for support. "I am not just your pet now Master...I want you for my mate."

Her body was ready for him. She was so full of lust for the man below and still lubricated from the bath that as she lowered herself onto him, his cock slid into her with ease. She let out a large moan of pleasure and happiness combined as the warmth of him pushed against the inner wall of her pussy; the sensation of being filled by the one she loved satisfying her both physically and mentally. Her hands gripped his shoulders as her body arched and almost collapsed onto him from the intensity of his length moving all the way inside of her so fast. Her tight vagina gripped him well and he moaned in response, a deep tone emitting from his throat as his head fell back into the pillow. Slowly she pulled herself forward, the sensation of his throbbing cock pulling out from within made her barely able to breathe and the feeling was almost overwhelming, making her entire body weak. Dyre brought his hands up clenching her buttocks and he pulled lightly to help her move forward.

Her body quickly recovered from the initial shock of him entering her and she regained her strength, her arms straight once more as she supported herself above him. She began to move her pelvis up and down slowly, the head of his manhood stroking her internally as she moved. Feeling him inside made her whole crotch area hot. As she sped up the rhythm of her movements on him, the heat began to spread through her body and up her spine. Her breasts began to tingle, her nipples becoming erect as their sex filled her body with wondrous sensations. This was new to her. Her breathing became more laboured as they continued, the pleasure riding through her overriding even her natural functions. The electric fire inside climbed up her spine and spread across her from the divine sensation of his cock moving in and out. Her body keenly accepted his size as she continued to leak her juice allowing him to move with ease. Dyre lay there watching his pet make love to him as he listened to her soft-voiced moans, the corresponding sensations in his dick shooting through him as she moved.

Her tail waved about as they made love, brushing against his legs. The warm summer air supplied a fresh smell as it blew in from the large open windows and flowed across their bodies, the late morning sunlight focused on them making their skin warm and smell wonderful. Pulling her down against him, he rolled her over so he was now above her, his hands either side of her neck on the bed for support. Bending his back, he lowered himself to her chest as he continued to penetrate her and now began to lick and suck on her nipples. Another new sensation shot through Jessica as she moaned with delight, the stimulation of both her pussy and breasts making her almost whimper. He then leant forward and began to kiss her neck as they continued making love, her arms on the bed, palms upwards as she let herself be taken by her Master.

Dyre's thrusts were now moving into her like the fast beating of a tribal drum. The warmth of their bodies had created an atmosphere around the bed and her whole world was focused solely on him. The sensations in her body began to get more intense as the warmth sent waves through her. Her breathing became faster, her heart racing as he moved quickly above her. Each full thrust into her gave that filled feeling, like a perfect fitting puzzle piece sealing a gap. Her hands had now come forward and were gripping tightly onto the soft white bed sheets below. Bolts of lightning shot through her entire body as she approached orgasm, the mounting pleasure almost stopping her from breathing entirely as her muscles became rigid, her back arched and her pussy released a wave of cum, his hot strong cock relentlessly moving in and out as she hit that divine point.

Her master caused the most incredible feeling throughout her body as he moaned atop her. His breaths hastening now as he also began to moan quickly, about to reach his climax. His buttocks clenched and body stiffened as the stroking of his partner's tight vaginal wall against his erect manhood became too much. Clenching his beloved pet firmly in his arms, he moaned deeply with pleasure as he ejaculated, releasing his semen into her. The warmth of his cum increased the heat flushing through her body as she continued to be overwhelmed by the euphoria of her orgasm. He shook slightly as his body emptied the last of his reproductive fluid into her. They both came down from their release; Dyre lay atop Jessica, his dick still inside her. Both were breathing heavily as they recovered, an immense feeling of satisfaction bestowed upon them. Dyre lay with his head to the side of hers, his arm over her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him squeezing slightly, her love for him strengthened further from that incredible experience.

Jessica lay with her eyes closed, falling into a gentle sleep. Dyre had rolled off her and was looking up at the roof of the bed. "Have I cheated on my wife?" he thought to himself, "my wife...do I even love her? I am so comfortable and relaxed around Jessica. She may now be anthropomorphic...but she's still my pet. I loved Elena once, a long time ago, now all she seems to care for is the title she inherited by marrying me and my wealth. I feel on edge whenever she's around. Heh, yes I may be able to tolerate her and pretend she doesn't bother me, but it's certainly not the relationship of lovers." He turned his head to face Jessica lying beautifully asleep. Her body was perfect, her sex was perfect, her voice, movement and smell were perfect. Everything about her was like she was designed just for him. "I wonder how Elena will react when she returns tomorrow, she won't be happy that's for sure, even if she does believe how Jessica transformed. I won't get rid of Jessica though, she is mine and I will not let her go" Dyre continued thinking. "Master...I love you" Jessica muttered in her sleep as she rolled over, half laying on top of him with her arm around his chest. He held her in response. "I'm not letting you go Jessica, my beautiful cayan" he whispered.