Full of Surprises

Story Info
Her boss is not what she'd expected...
2.3k words
3.94
109.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know if I should continue this story xoxo

*

Jenine rested against the counter of the office kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee as slowly as possible, reluctant to get back to work. Her manicured fingers tapped against mug irritably. Jenine had always loved her job, even if it was in the bottom floor of the building. She had never even been to the top floor, never even met the boss. She did occassionally get an email from him, as did everyone, checking there were no problems, but that was it. But Jenine was content and hoped to work her for a long time. There was just one problem.

Micheal. The dark haired, dark eyed, dark skinned man who didn't even seem to work there. Jenine had only ever seen him wander the halls and chat to the other workers. He obviously had thing for Jenine, which she wouldn't have minded thanks to his runner's physique. But he was way too pushy, and a bit of a perv. He would often corner Jenine just to 'talk' to her, getting closer and closer until 'personal space' had lost all meaning. Sometimes, if they passed each other in the corridors, his hand might accidentally brush up against her thigh or her tight butt. Jenine always made sure to let him know how much she hated these actions, but he didn't seem to take her seriously.

Jenine sighed and put down her now empty mug. But before she could take a step, in walked Micheal. Great. No more places to hide. Jenine pondered what to do (so far she was tossing up between walk past him without looking or simply knee him in the nuts and be done with it) as Micheal leered at her, his eyes scanning over her nicely shaped legs, her flat stomach, her robust chest and even her auburn hair, tied into a tight bun at the top of her head. Eventually Jenine gave up on the kneeing-him-where-it-hurts idea and made to just leave before words could be made. But Micheal was having none of that. He grabbed her arm, surprisingly gently, and turned her around to face her.

"Remember the first day we met, Jenine?" He asked casually.

"Unfortunately," came Jenine's reply. Micheal had managed to talk her into going for drinks after work. All she had learnt about him was his name. She was too drunk to remember anything else. Having woken up on the path outside the bar the next morning, she realised what kind of a man Micheal was - the kind that doesn't bother to even call his drunk, vulnerable date a taxi - and refused to go out with him again. That was how this whole mess had started.

Micheal laughed heartily. "C'mon, I know you had fun. Almost as much as me." There was a twinkle in Micheal's eye at this point that Jenine didn't like. She wrenched her arm away and stalked out of the kitchen. Heading straight for her cubicle, Jenine decided that was enough. She had put up with his shameful behaviour because of the love she had for her job. But no more. It was time to make a complaint. And not by some easily lost email.

*

The next day, Jenine didn't go to her floor. She stood nervously in the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. She was making sure the boss new about Micheal. She had had enough. When the doors dinged open, Jenine stalked right up to the Big Man's secretary... And was asked to please wait. It was like being told to please hold when talking to an Indian telemarketer on the phone.

Eventually, after about 15 minutes, Jenine was called in. She stepped into the boss's private office, closing the door behind her. She started her rant before even turning to face him.

"Listen sir, I've always enjoyed this job and I hate to make fuss, but there is a man who..." By this time Jenine had turned and faced the man in charge, an action that brought her to a dead halt. There, behind his shining polished desk, sat Micheal.

Jenine gasped in horror. "No... No, no, no way you can be..."

Micheal confirmed her fears with a small nod. "I'm the boss-man." His face lit up in that trademark leer of his. "Gotta admit... It was a bit of a turn on hearing you call me sir."

Jenine's face fell. She had no choice now. She would have to quit her job. Or maybe take legal action? She wasn't really sure how that worked...

As this was going through her mind, Micheal stood up and closed the gap between them, breathing in the soft scent of her hair. Jenine stepped away, making a sound of disgust, and headed towards the door. She had to plan her next move. But as before in the kitchen, Micheal stopped her with a grab of her arm. He wasn't nearly as gentle as he had been yesterday. He leaned forwards and spoke softly in her ear, causing goosebumps to pop up on her skin.

"I've tried to be patient, Jenine. I've tried to be gentle, to do it your way. But you wouldn't let up." He moved away from her, taking in one more good look of her smoking hot body. "It's time for me to use my authority." He pulled Jenine towards him, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I want you. It's time to let up." With that, he brought his mouth down on hers, and everything changed.

Their lips moved together as if they had always known how, Micheal's tongue wrestling Jenine's in an expert way. Micheal's other hand traced a line down her arm, then up her thigh, kissing her more passionately all the while. It was when Micheal's hand began to drag up her skirt that Jenine truly realised what was happening.

"Stop!" she managed to gasp, trying to pull away. He held on tightly, looking down at her in dissapointment.

"Don't you want this?"

"O-of course not!" yelled Jenine. "Your a creep!"

Micheal's face darkened. He brought his hand away from her leg and slapped her across the face, hard. Jenine stared at him, too shocked to do anything but rub her cheek tenderly. "That's enough," he growled in an authorative tone, "you may not call me that again. From now on, only call me sir."

This would have made Jenine laugh in contempt if she wasn't so scared. Micheal dragged her over to the wall furthest away from the door. There he mashed his mouth against hers as he ripped open her blouse. Jenine squealed underneath his lips and attempted to hold her shirt together, but it was hopeless. Soon it was in a crumpled heap on the floor, her round breasts heaving visibly. This had been the wrong day to wear such a sexy lace number. It had been for her confidence levels, not for Micheal's perverted ones. Apparently he didn't see it this way. His mouth very quickly left her mouth and traced a wet line down her neck until it was licking the top of her left tit. One of Micheal's hands pulled the bra away and began to massage her right one, the other pulling her hair out of the bun she worked so hard on each morning. Jenine tried pushing Micheal away, slightly distracted by the attention being given to her breasts and the amazing muscles she could feel under her hands. Soon getting more ideas, Micheal turned Jenine around and pushed her onto his leather chair. He only needed one hand to hold her down as he used the other to unzip his fly. Jenine's eyes widened as a 9 inch member poked it's head out.

No, no no no... She thought desperately. Micheal leant down to whisper in her ear again.

"I can't wait to see the look on your face when I blow my load down your fucking throat."

"Micheal - " Jenine began to yell, and he used the oppurtunity to shove his cock in her mouth, so forcefully it pushed her head back slightly.

"I told you," he growled, "it's sir." And with that, he went wild, pumping his dick in and out like a man possessed. Jenine struggled and did her best to get his dick out of her mouth, moving in every which way. Unfortunately, all this did was give him more pleasure, with her tongue constantly flicking over the head of his cock, her teeth lightly grazing the skin. Micheal moaned, running his hands through her hair, making it a mess. Jenine began to gag as he got his dick further and further down her throat with every thrust. She felt the meat in her mouth start to tense, and offered a prayer of thanks that this was almost over. But right at the last moment, Micheal pulled out and laughed.

"I'm not going to let things finish that early. I want to really enjoy my time with you." He used his tie to restrain her legs to the chair, then set about violently pushing everything off his desk. Jenine struggled, but as she tried to get away, her legs pulled the chair with her and both fell down. Luckily the chair had landed next to Jenine and not on top of her. Micheal finished clearing his desk and pulled her back up, untying her from the chair as he went. As soon as she was standing up, he gave her a good hard slap to the cheek again.

"Don't try to run away from this, you slut. We both know how much you like a good fuck." Jenine's eyes widened as he gathered one of her ass cheeks in his hand an squeezed. Did he not realise..?

Micheal pullled away what was left of Jenine's clothing and slammed her against the desk, mashing her tits into the wood and sticking her ass up in the air. He trailed a finger down her spine with one hand, and up her thigh a before with the other.

"Please..." Jenine managed to gasp out, "please, I... I'm a v-"

"A virgin?" Micheal barked a hearty laugh. "I don't think so. When I asked you if you remembered the first time we met, I didn't mean the drinks." He said it as if drinks were child's play. "I was talking about after. I guess you were to drunk to recall?"

"What - what are you..."

Micheal grinned, that evil glint back in his eyes. "Might explain why you let me screw you so easily. I had expected more of a fight."

"No," moaned Jenine, tears springing to her eyes, "you don't mean..."

"Yup. You let me fuck you like a street whore." He shoved Jenine's panties in her mouth as her world came crashing down around her. So that was why she had woken up on the path the next day. Micheal didn't wait for the shocking news to sink in. All patience and self-control lost, Micheal grabbed her shoulder with his left hand, wrapped a bunch of hair around his right, and shoved his cock all the way in with his first thrust.

Jenine's panties were the only thing to muffle her scream. So much pain, so much pain... The hair being ripped out, the nails digging into her shoulder, her big tits rubbing against the counter, and of course the terrible bruising being created by Micheal greedy member.

"Oohhh yeah," Micheal groaned, "oh dammnn this is good." His stamina was shocking, he continued to pound her, just getting faster all the time. Jenine began to feel numb to the pain, and that was when she began to discover another feeling, stirring way down deep. A small ball of pleasure was beginning to un-knot itself and subtly spread throughout her body. Jenine's screams were silenced, the sudden realisation startling her into silence. Micheal thought that she must have passed out. He let go of her hair and began to slap her ass roughly in an attempt to wake her. Her wails had been such a turn on. Then again, so was seeing her ass cheeks ripple from his blows. He grunted as picked up the pace, close to climaxing. Jenine focused on the pleasurable trickle getting bigger and bigger, confused about why she should feel this way. Was she really a whore, like he had said? Nothing better then a dirty slut who got off on pure and physical pain? Try as she might, she couldn't hide it any more. A deep, guttaral moan escaped from her throat and Micheal sneered.

"I knew you liked this, you little skank." He licked up her back, using his tongue to leave a long wet trail, as he finally exploded and shot his cum deep within her pussy. He let out a final yell before withdrawing, leaving a trail off cum between them. Jenine began to sob, both at being abused and at being so close to climax. Unable to stop herself, she rubbed herself against the desk, desperate to just reach that final stage. Micheal stared with disbelief before giving out one final laugh. He pulled her away from the desk and onto the floor near her ruined clothes.

"You little slut, you can't get enough. I tell you what, come back to my office same time tomorrow and I'll finish you off." Jenine looked away in shame, unable to stop herself from considering the option. She sat there for a moment in thought before Micheal checked his watch and began to put everything back on his desk.

"You sleep on it. But for now, I'll have to ask you to leave. I have another appointment." He smiled knowingly with the resemblance of a shark. "I'll see you tomorrow, I believe."

Jenine began to dress herself, unable to meet his eyes. She reached for the door, her appearance still disheveled, and took a deep breath.

"Yes sir."