Full Of Surprises: After The Concert

Story Info
More of Callie's adventures.
2.5k words
4.18
56.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Of Surprises: A Blast From The Past

For those of you who have been following the exploits of Callie, here is an experience from back in the 80's.

It was a cold January night and we were at a concert venue in the center of Ohio. I was due to perform 2 sets (I was a professional musician back then.) Callie came along for the show, and we arrived early and reserved a hotel room for after the gig. We were late getting a room booked and were only able to get one with 2 queen sized beds, but we knew that we'd only be using one. So it didn't really mater at the time.

I guess it would be a good time for a little background on the status of our relationship at this point. We were in our early 20's, and had been married about 3 years and Callie really looked super hot, she had been a high school cheerleader and was still in fine form, and her legs were the best I'd ever seen. We used to read different adult magazines all the time and were both intrigued by some of the adventures in some of the stories that we read. We had discussed performing some of these in real life, but had so far kept them to just the fantasy stage.

I'd been secretly hoping that Callie would loosen up and go through with at least SOMETHING a little kinky, but I decided I'd just give it time and see if she might come around.

We made it to the venue and got the sound and lighting checks out of the way, and were just kind of hanging around when I noticed Callie giving our bass player some serious looks. I watched from the sound board while they exchanged some rather interesting eye contact, I had known for a long time that Bob (the bass player) had been hot for Callie since the first time he laid eyes on her. He was a really good musician and a good looking guy so he did very well with the ladies, but had never really approached Callie, I would assume he kept his distance in order to not cause problems with the band.

At 8:00 PM we began our first set and everything went really well, the audience was into it and we were having a great time. Callie was in the front row, and I happened to notice she was having quite a few beers. I also noticed that she was zeroing in on Bob, which was unusual, but I ignored it and concentrated on playing.

We ended the first set and were back stage taking a break and going over some things for the next set, when I noticed Callie and Bob off by themselves talking. I walked over to joined them and got an odd feeling that I had interrupted something, but I just blew it off as my imagination, and the fact that Callie was pretty buzzed and went back to getting ready for the next set.

The next set went off just great, but I kept noticing Callie focused on Bob. The set ended and we packed our instruments and amps, and were standing around discussing the weather (it was near zero outside) and where were going to go next. Some of the guys wandered off to get a drink and soon it was just me, Callie, and Bob. The bus was outside warming up (the venue allowed us to keep the bus there overnight since we were a few days away from the next gig) and Bob was bitching about having to sleep on that cold bus, since it never really got all that warm when it was that close to zero outside. Then out of the blue, Callie says "we have a room a few blocks from here, it has two beds and we're only using one so why don't you just come back and spend the night there?"

Bob looked my way and asked if I cared, of course I didn't care, I didn't really like sleeping on the bus either. It would put a major crimp in my plans to fool around with Callie that night, but we had an extremely active sex life, so I figured missing one night wouldn't kill me.

We stayed around the venue and had several more drinks. Callie was getting really buzzed, but she kept right on drinking, which was not unusual, other than the quantity, she usually settled for a nice mellow buzz, but on this night she was really getting lit up.

Finally around two AM we made our way back to the room, and Bob said he'd go find a bar and get some more beer and give us a little time alone and off he went. I was laying on one of the beds when Callie came out of the bathroom wearing only a very skimpy pair of panties and one of my shirts that only had two buttons fastened, and the were in the middle of the shirt. It looked totally sexy.

She crawled onto the bed and asked if I thought the outfit was too much for Bob to handle, I told her that as soon as he saw her he'd be horny as hell! "Really?" she asked. To which I replied " I've been watching you two all night, you have something in mind.

Callie rubbed my crotch and said "I really need a hard cock inside me." I took a chance and asked if maybe she was wanted two hard cocks inside her, to which she replied "hmmmm, now that might be interesting. Would you mind?" I tried to play it cool and told her that it wouldn't bother me, as long as it was what she really wanted, and not just the alcohol influencing her sex drive.

Callie once again surprised me by saying "I've been thinking about that for a while since we've been reading all those stories in your magazines. Besides, it's only sex!

About that time Bob came back to the room with a pretty good buzz on, and carrying a 6 pack. He opened one and handed one to my already buzzed wife, and he lay down on the bed opposite where we were laying. "Damn, I've been out checking out the local talent, and couldn't find a girl worth bringing back, I was gonna surprise you guys!" With that Callie got up and sat down on the bed beside him and said "well isn't there already one here?" Bob shot me an inquisitive glance, and I just said "hey, when she's been drinking this much she gets really horny, we both couldn't handle her tonight." Bob took the hint and decided to see how far things could go.

Callie was still sitting on the side of the bed drinking her beer, and pretended to spill some on Bob's chest. She said "here, let me clean that up for you." With that, she unbuttoned his shirt and proceeded to lick his chest and suck on his nipples. After a few minutes of this she sat back up and asked if that was better. Bob was a little stunned, but very excited by this development. His reply was " you can finish the whole 6 pack that way if you like." He looked over at me to see my reaction, and I just smiled and shrugged. I told him "remember, when she's had this much to drink, things get wild."

Callie was still sitting on the edge of the bed drinking, and pretended to spill more beer on HER shirt. She looked over at Bob, and asked "think you can help me clean this up?."

She crawled up the bed and put her breasts right in Bob's face and unbuttoned it exposing her gorgeous breasts for his pleasure. Bob was immediately taking advantage of the situation, licking and her tits and sucking on her big nipples. I thought it would be a good time to leave these two to their own devices and excused myself to go take a shower.

I had been in the shower about 10 minutes, relaxing from the trip and the gig when Callie walked in and said "Bob just put his fingers inside me, and he's a great kisser, are you really ok that I play tonight?" I told her to go for it, I know that Bob has had his eye on you for a long time you just might have a really good time. With that she kissed me and went back to the bedroom.

I took my time drying off, and walked out to the bedroom in my underwear to find them both totally naked and locked in an embrace kissing passionately while grinding against each other. I just walked past and winked at Bob and relaxed on the other bed to enjoy the show.

Callie rolled over on top of him and started kissing her way down his chest, sucking his nipples, kissing her way toward his rock hard cock. Bob was moaning in ecstasy. She slowly licked her way to the head of his cock, and was giving it small licks, swirling her tongue around the head, driving Bob crazy. After a few minutes she swallowed him whole, almost sending him over the edge. She sensed that he was about to cum and backed off a little since she really likes to suck a nice cock she wasn't ready to let him cum just yet. Finally after she thought he'd had all he could stand she swallowed his whole cock and started swirling her tongue wildly around his shaft. It was only seconds before she drank his whole load without missing a drop.

Callie kissed her way back up his chest and gave him a big kiss and asked if it was her turn for some licking. Bob pushed her back on the bed and propped a pillow under her tight ass, and began his own teasing routine. He would flick directly on her clit, slide his tongue inside her already dripping cunt then pay more attention to her throbbing clit. She looked over for my reaction and I just smiled and gave her a nod. That was all she needed. She spread her legs as wide as she could to completely give herself to him. After a while Bob started bring her pretty close, her chest was pink and she was really breathing hard. He would bring her right to the edge and then back off over and over again, I assumed that he was resting his cock for later and he really extended his attentions to her cunt. After about a half hour of keeping her on edge I watched him suck her clit into his mouth and his tongue must have really worked some magic. Her legs were in the air and she was really grinding onto his mouth and had pulled a pillow over her head and was screaming into it. Bob let her down easy and kissed the insides of her thighs while she lay there quivering, coming down from what looked like an incredible orgasm.

I continued to lie there on the bed across the room watching the best porno that I had ever seen. They were both really turned on, and they took a short break to kiss and fondle each other while they recovered.

After a few minutes Callie decided to take charge and rolled Bob over on his back and climbed on top of his once again hard cock, and guided it slowly inside her soaked cunt, squeezing it with her incredible cunt muscles the whole way. I thought he would cum before he was all the way inside her. But he recovered quite well from her earlier ministrations, and when she finally slid all the way down his shaft and started riding him, he gave it right back to her. I could tell she was already getting close. (She's very easy to get off.) Bob grabbed her hips and was impaling her on his cock like a mad man and Callie started to moan, I knew she was at the edge. He thrusted inside her harder and harder until she collapsed on top of him cumming all over his cock, I could actually see her juices flowing onto him from across the room.

Bob smiled at her and asked "did you like that baby?" All she could do was moan in pleasure. I had been having sex with her for several years and didn't thing anyone could wear her out, but Bob was on a mission. He rolled her over onto her back and slowly slid his still hard cock into her, she gasped like she was still on the edge of another orgasm. He put her legs over his shoulders and really started pounding her, she loved to be fucked hard and he was really giving her what she liked.

I lie there on the bed in amazement. She was totally uninhibited and going crazy with all this. I was watching my wife but it was more like watching the wildest sex starved nympho that I had ever seen.

Bob picked up his pace and Callie started cumming again, I vividly remember her head thrashing from side to side with her hands grabbing his tight ass and pulling him into her harder and harder. She was having one wild multiple orgasm. Bob kept pounding and pounding until I was starting to wonder if she could stand it. Finally he shoved his cock into her and filled her with his cum and ground against her drenched cunt. They were totally spent, and when he finally pulled out of her it looked like there had been a small flood on that bed. Callie licked Bob's cock clean and gave him a big kiss and hug and thanked him for the great fuck and headed for the bathroom. Bob looked over at me with a smile and said "thanks dude, that was the wildest fuck of my life, you're damned lucky to get that on a regular basis" I told him that she'd worn me out more times than I could count and it's like new every time.

About that time Callie came walking out of the bathroom wearing one of my t-shirts and patted Bob on the ass and said "thanks again" and walked on over to our bed and climbed in beside me and asked if I had enjoyed the show. I thanked her and told her she should be a porn star, to which she just laughed and gave me a kiss and curled up and went to sleep.

Sadly, I joined another band not long after that, and they never got a chance to repeat the experience but it's one that is burned into my memory in vivid detail, so I can replay it any time I want. I'm sure that somewhere out there Bob is doing the same.