Full of Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
She tries to avoid him and ends up pounded in a lift.
2.2k words
4.17
74.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took so long for me to continue the story. I was very encouraged by the comments on the last one to keep going, so thanks!

To the person that suggested anal for my story, that will be in the next chapter, if there is one, I promise. Please leave comments letting me know if I should have a chapter three. You dn't really need to have read the first chapter to understand this, I don't think.

And to the person who told me to learn to spell 'Micheal', there are different ways of spelling it, this is my way, thankyou.

Enjoy! xoxo


Jenine arched her back, her naked body glistening in sweat. The moonlight shone through her window highlighting the rapid beats of her hand. Her fingers slid over her clit with desperation as she recalled Micheal, her boss, slamming her against his hardwood desk. Finally she reached the climax she desired, one that shook her to her core. Jenine sighed as she relaxed her hand. Why had the memory of Micheal raping her in his office today made her so horny? Why did these images give her such desire? Jenine turned to her side, one hand lightly playing with her pert breasts, and soon fell into an unnerved sleep.

The next day Jenine entered the building where she worked in an attempt to pretend nothing had happened. Aside from wearing a slightly longer skirt, and her hair loose instead of in her usual bun, she decided to go on like normal. Walking straight to her cubicle, she kept her eyes to herself and switched to professional mode. Jenine had always loved her job. She didn't want to give it up because of one man.

The little clock in the corner of Jenine's computer said 10:15am and she shivered. She had agreed to visiting Micheal on the top floor of the building at 10:30 yesterday. But that had been while she was coming down from the high he had forced her on. Surely she had more common sense now? Jenine knew it was best to avoid him. Even so, as the time got closer and closer to 10:30, and Jenine found it harder and harder to concentrate on her work. By 10:25 she was just staring at her computer screen and noticing with shame that her red cotton panties had gotten wet. But 10:30 came and went, and Jenine managed to stay glued to her chair. By 11:00, she began to relax again, and by 12:00 when she got up to go for lunch, she was even feeling proud of herself. She had resisted, and now she could move on with her life. Jenine grinned as she headed for the door that opened to the lobby. She was going to treat herself for this small but important victory.

But suddenly, blocking the door with his broad shoulders was Micheal. Jenine's grin fell as fast as her mood, and suddenly she was full of panic. Micheal smiled at her, but there was no kindness in that smile. Only lust and and confidence. Jenine turned, to go where she didn't know, but only managed 3 steps before Micheal was again blocking her path.

"You missed our appointment, Jenine." He leaned down to her ear and breathed on her neck, "I was all ready for you." He stood back up before anyone could realize something was going on. Jenine gathered up her courage and looked him right in the eyes.

"I won't be coming to any of your 'appointments'," she hissed, very wary of the bustling people around her. "I don't want that, Micheal." She turned on her heel again, but Micheal grabbed her arm. It brought on a sense of de ja vu from yesterday, and stirred up feelings she did not care to admit. His grip was strong and warm, even if his intentions were cold as ice.

"Listen," Micheal said, his expression softening just slightly. "Let's just talk. About this. In my office." Jenine scoffed and attempted to pull her arm away, but he tightened his grip. Jenine started to think he was going to bruise her. Again. "No, I mean it. I'll even have my secretary sit in on the meeting so nothing funny can happen. It's ok, she's a good secretary. Her lips will be sealed."

Jenine eyed him suspiciously. She did like the idea of working all of this out, so things could be just like before. She didn't trust such determination in such a horny man, but what could he do if the secretary was there? With a sigh, Jenine gave a slight nod. Micheal nodded back, suddenly business like, and lead the way to elevator which would take them to the top floor and Micheal's impressive private office. Jenine suppressed another shudder.

The elevator doors closed behind them, accompanied by another man. The lift began to hum up the floors. To the same rythym, Micheal's hand began to crawl up Jenine's leg, sending shivers down her spine and right through her very damp pussy. She gave him a look of daggers, but was unable to do anything else with the other man there. He got out two floors later and Micheal pulled his hand away, just as it had brushed over her desirable ass. With a small 'humph' Jenine looked away. The doors closed again and the elevator began to move. That was when Micheal spoke, the first thing he's said since Jenine agreed to 'talk'. It was a low murmur that carried across right to Jenine.

"Dumb bitch."

Jenine whirled around to see Micheal press the emergency stop in the elevator. it clunked to a halt, throwing Jenine off balance. Micheal seized his oppurtunity. As the sexy woman in front of him tried to regain her balance, he swooped in, crushing her against the wall of the elevator and slamming his bulging prick, covered only by his jeans, right up between her legs. Jenine let out a yell of pain as her head hit the elevator wall. The sides of her vision went momentarily red and any fight she had reserved immediately evaporated. Micheal had ripped away her blouse unceremoniously before Jenine had even managed to get her balance back.

"Damn, you've got some nice melons on you," he growled. "How am I suppoed to just leave you alone when you've got these great tits?"

Jenine whimpered and tried to slither out of the grasp his whole body had on her. He just pushed her harder against the wall. Licking her neck hungrily, Micheal traced his hands down the sides of her stomach. His sensous touch confused her feelings of fear and disgust. Micheal's hands reached Jenine's skirt and dragged it down over her curvaceous legs. Not wasting any time, his fingers soon found their way around her panties and into Jenine's defenceless pussy. He laughed softly, his breath warming the goosebumps on her chest.

"I see you're not so against this after all," he murmered. Pulling his fingers out, he brought them right up to her face, so she could smell her own horniness, see it dripping off his fingers. Jenine shook her head and tried not to cry. "Open your mouth Jenine," Micheal sang. She again shook her head. She would not make this easy for him. She hoped. Micheal rubbed his wet fingers across her lips, attempting to pry them open. His other hand found it's way to her pussy and he slammed three fingers in without warning. Jenine couldn't help but gasp in shock, and Micheal shoved his already wet fingers down her throat. Jenine gagged straight away but he just pressed right up against her and started to pump his hands. He finger fucked both sets of her lips at once, and damn it felt good. To the both of them. Jenine, unable to close her mouth properly with his fist shoved between her lips, began to drool, almost unknowingly. His dick got even harder and he licked her chin, cleaning it of saliva. Micheal couldn't wait anymore. He suddenly pulled away, shocking Jenine with the sudden surge of space and oxygen. She gasped and forced herself not to collapse. Micheal pulled her by her shoulder and threw her to the ground. Jenine began to struggle back up but only got to a sitting position before he was on top of her. Micheal shoved her back down and began to wrestle her mouth with his, his tongue running along her teeth. Jenine gasped for air and pushed against his hard abs, desperate to push him off yet keep him where he was. She was so confused. Micheal ripped away his jeans and winked to Jenine as she trembled. There was the 9 inch cock that had already abused her twice, the first time without her knowing it. Perhaps it would never be satisfied with using her. Micheal slowly and deliberately dragged his dick up her stomach, leaving a trail of sweat and pre cum. He rested his knees over her arms to keep her from flailing about and pushed her tits together so hard she moaned in pain. This excited Micheal even more and he slowly slid his dick right between her gorgoues tits. His ass rubbed up and down her flat stomach as he massaged his dick with her breasts.

"You're the perfect toy, Jenine," he said loudly. "You have everything I need to get off. Such a dirty little toy."

Jenine began to yell but he just leaned down and once again shoved his tongue down her throat. He let go of her tits and stretched out until his thick cock was resting over her dripping pussy. His hand crushed her arms, keeping her down. The head of his greedy dick began to do little circles on her pussy lips and he gyrated against her.

"I will make you beg me, Jenine," Micheal groaned, fighting the temptation to just root her mercilessly straight away. "You want this. Admit it." He continued to mutter things in her ear, always tickling her pussy, occasionally just dipping the head of his cock into her entrance, but never entering. Jenine bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut, having a fierce inner battle. She was losing. "C'mon, you little slut," Micheal growled, "beg like the whore you are. Beg me to fuck you like the sex doll you want to be." His head dipped again between her pussy lips, and finally, Jenine gave in.

"Just fuck me!" She yelled. "Please, just fuck me! I'll be your toy, your slut, whatever! I'm your whore! Just fuck me, I beg you!"

Micheal grinned and pushed his dick in just a tiny bit more. "You forgot to call me sir."

Jenine moaned in anticipation and shame. "Please, I beg you, pound me hard, sir!"

That was all Micheal needed. He lifted his hips, and slammed them back down, forcing his entire 9 inch cock inside. Jenine's pussy walls immediately clamped around his cock, only slightly looser then yesterday. "Ohhhh yessss" Micheal breathed, and began to really pound her. He sat up straight to watch her shining tits jiggle as he fucked her without holding back. Jenine screamed, from pain or pleasure she could no longer tell, and ran her hands along his fit body. He grabbed her hands and slammed them by her head, bringing out a moan amongst the screams. He leant down and began to suck her juicy melons, smothering them with his tongue, gathering up as much as he could to fit inside his mouth at once. Jenine's legs flailed about, as his ongoing slams onto her pussy continued. Her pussy swallowed him better then her mouth ever could, and a deep guttural moan escaped his lips as he sucked her tits like ice cream. Jenine's screams died away and were soon replaced with constant gasps and groans He got faster and faster, telling her what a whore she was, that she was just his office sex toy, that she was his naughty pleasure. He pulled his mouth away from her breasts, shining in the flourescant elevator light, and began to slap them instead, so fully aroused by the way they shook around. Jenine hardly noticed as she finally lost whatever control was left and let out a long "OOOOHHHHHHH!!", her orgasm consuming her in a way it never had before. Her velvety pussy walls clamped around Micheal's dick, squeezing him so it was hard to move, and that finished him off as well. He shot his big load into her, pushing down on her stomach as he did so. Jenine fought the urge to faint as her head slowly, very slowly, came back down to earth. Micheal pulled out of her and sneered as the last of his cum spurted along her throat and the corner of her mouth.

"The perfect whore," he chuckled, and pulled out his phone. He took a quick photo as Jenine was still recovering. He'd be able to jack off to that for weeks. Though hopefully, he wouldn't need the picture. Micheal pulled his pants back on and began to fix up his appearance as best he could in the reflection of his phone. Jenine crawled to the corner where her clothes were, still gasping quietly. Micheal looked down at her and said in an impatient voice, "Come on, get dressed. People will start wondering why this lift isn't working." He smiled and added, "we don't want anyone finding you like this, do we?"

A single sob rose out of Jenine's throat as she began to gingerly put her clothes back on, sore and very tired. "No," she whispered?

"Pardon?" Asked Micheal with a leer.

"No... No we don't, sir"