Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"Okay, we got it; may as well hop out."

I've never been the shy type, have never really been uncomfortable in any social surrounding because I know that attractive people have power in that sense. I know I look good and, as I've mentioned, I enjoy it when guys look at me, and often wear some pretty daring outfits once I'm away from Mom so I can show myself off to get that kind of attention, not that any of them would have a chance with me. I just like their reaction because it makes me feel good about myself, Kendra and Tiffany being likeminded in this, but also my friendly competition.

When I got out of the car, however, I casually made sure my shirt was covering my tush, pulling it down from the sides while wiggling my hips up underneath it. It's not that I minded Dave's attention overly much, but without the security of my friends, the familiarity and safety of the crowded mall, and with my mother present, I just wasn't so sure of myself. This was someone else's world, one where I had no control, and the guy who was openly checking me out as he crawled out from under the rear of the red car made that very clear.

Nervously, I stepped towards Mom, the only familiar face and relative safety I could find.

The guy who'd been pushing the bike ahead had turned and was now approaching us. He was very attractive in a slightly unkempt way, with short black hair, a little tousled while his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes beheld us. I suspected that some of his ancestral roots must have been from the Middle East, and it looked very good on him. With his black jeans, untucked, half unbuttoned gray shirt and muscular lean build, he was the very definition of 'tall, dark n handsome' and made the guys on the covers of Mom's trash novels look like idiotic girly men and wannabes by comparison. I was actually proud of Mom for having his attention the way she obviously did, even over me, and it was clear that he had hers as he walked up to us with a confident swagger, wiping his hands on a rag and showing us a warm, winning smile.

"Hi, Vanessa," he greeted, checking out her bust line afterward.

"Hello," she returned with a goofy smile, adding, "This is my daughter, Darin. Darin, this is Gigi."

He stuck out his hand, checked me out and nodded once, saying, "Hey, Darin."

"Hi," I replied, shaking his hand with a smile that probably wasn't much less goofy than hers.

As the guy who'd been working underneath the car approached, Gigi nodded to him, saying, "Vanessa, Darin, this is Dick."

Smiling at Dick this time, I offered my hand to him and he took it, checking me out more blatantly than Gigi did, but looking me in the eyes when he greeted me with, "Nice to meet ya, Darin. You too, Vanessa."

The pleasure's all mine," she replied, taking his hand and shaking it as I had while his eyes roamed over her body.

This was incredible, and the reason she didn't want me along became yet clearer, that being that she didn't want me to know about how she enjoyed being the object of their attention. At age forty-two, I suddenly wondered if she wasn't approaching that time in a woman's life when certain things, such as her sex drive, began to change.

Dick's attention was back on me as Dave began pulling the large door back down via a chain that hung at the doorframe. He was handsome enough with fair hair, blue eyes and a body that was hidden by the dirty pair of dark green coveralls he wore. Again, he looked us in the eyes when he spoke, gesturing to the office as he did.

"Have you two met my wife, Carrie?"

"A few minutes ago when I arrived, yes," Mom answered.

I looked to my right and around her, for the first time seeing two women in the office/waiting area who looked about the same age as the guys, each sitting in one of those adjustable desk chairs. One, an attractive blonde with tattoos from the wrist, all the way up to the shoulder of her left arm, appeared to be watching something, presumably on a computer monitor behind a service counter that faced the outside door. The other, an even more attractive dark skinned brunette, was looking directly at me. Her feet up on the counter, ankles crossed, she slouched beside the blonde and nodded at me with a smile as Dick had, but hers was different. All I could do was smile back with the same nod before looking back to Dick.

"She'd be the tattooed lady," he told me with a smile, adding, "The other one is Dawn, Gigi's sister."

I looked back and Dawn was still looking at me with that same smile, now slowly swivelling her chair back and forth by her hips. I looked away again, feeling a heated flush make its way up my body, suddenly knowing why she was smiling at me like that. It was the same kind of smile the guys were giving us, but a lot more intense.

And that's when I noticed the posters along the walls. My eyes widened as I checked them out, each of them featuring a different woman from about mid-thigh up. I could tell they weren't professional models, but they were all attractive and all covered in some sort of oil or fluid and, at the bottom of these homemade posters, scripted characters identified them with titles such as, 'Miss 10w30', or, 'Miss Dexron I', and so on. Most of them were braless, some in panties and some in sexy shorts, all of them posing with a smile. Seeing my eyes and how they looked around at them, Gigi voiced what I'd noted a few minutes before with a laugh.

"Not exactly like the Audi dealership, huh?"

"Um, not really," I admitted, my eyes inexplicably dropping to his slightly hairy chest for a split second that totally mortified me.

"Mom was just telling me that the dealership is the last place anybody should take their car," I said.

I took this right off the top of my head in order to socially pave over my little indiscretion with his chest, but Mom didn't seem to notice it and, if Gigi did, he didn't seem to mind. Hey, it wasn't as if his eyes weren't all over us, right?

"She's right," Dick affirmed. "Bought a new Chevy truck about five years ago and it was the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned, and the most I've ever paid for any vehicle, at that. Worst of all, they jerked me around with the warranty while the fuckin' thing rotted to pieces. Frame, body and everything. Lost my brakes one night and ended up on somebody's lawn, so I got under the thing the next day and found the front brake line rotted through. Checked the other ones, and they were all rotted to shit, too, same as the steel power steering line. And all of them had little stickers on them that said, 'Made in China'. Yeah. Once the engine started knocking and leaking oil, all I could do was sell the pig for what I could get out of it just so I could wash my hands of it."

Mom clucked her tongue in disgust, shaking her head as Gigi weighed in with a story of his own. The whole time, both of these men were checking us out, and Mom never seemed to mind. In fact, I'm sure she enjoyed it as much as she obviously enjoyed conversing with them. I couldn't believe it, and I listened as she threw her two cents in.

"I think the problem," she opined, "is that they've come to realize they can make as much money from their customers in the parts and service aspect of their operations as they can from actually selling the car, so they intentionally design flaws into them. I mean, just think of how much money they must make from the replacement parts of a particular model- every one ever sold in every country- over and over during that car's lifetime and throughout all of its owners, because even the replacement parts are designed to fail. It's a rip-off and it's downright criminal."

"Where'd that fuckin' dirt bag, Randy, put our order?" Dave asked as Dick and Gigi solemnly nodded their heads at Mom's comments.

"I don't know," Dick answered, "isn't it by the door?"

"Look in the office," Gigi advised, "he probably brought it in there so he could talk to the girls."

"Darin, do me a favour and ask Carrie and Dawn if our parts order is in there?" Dave asked as he walked towards the rear of the shop.

A quick glance through the window found Dawn still looking at me, her smile wider as Carrie was also looking now, smiling as well as she spoke to her very alluring friend. As I've mentioned, I'd never been nervous around people before, therefore I really wasn't equipped to deal with my growing apprehension. So, after a short, almost fearful pause while Mom went on to talk about 'bullshit maintenance procedures', I began a stiff legged walk towards the office door.

Inside, I found myself in a more or less expected area with seating along the wall opposite the window that comprised of different car seats, modified with legs that allowed them to sit properly on the floor. They were all clean, as was the rest of this area, with a pedestal style ashtray available for their possible occupants. Above them, the wall was covered with pictures of powerful looking cars and Harley Davidsons, some that looked like they were on show with trophies in front of them, sometimes a scantily clad woman, and some that looked like they were in the middle of a race. Under the large window sat a low rack with eight or ten car batteries, beside that another rack with an array of wiper blades, and more displays of other various and unidentifiable automotive parts. To my right was the man door that led outside, one of those red and chrome, coin operated peanut dispensing machines beside it. Towards the rear, the service counter jutted from the outside wall, stopping to leave enough room to get by between it and the large window to the rest of the garage. On the wall behind it, more automotive parts occupied shelves that spanned its length. These were larger items, most of them shiny chrome, or polished aluminum.

Standing there, completely out of my element, I mustered what little social courage I was suddenly left with and spoke with a polite smile as I approached the wide, wooden countertop that the two women sat behind.

"Hello, my name is Darin."

"Hey, Darin," the inked lady replied, smiling back while checking me out, her friend actually licking her lips as I came to a stop on what felt like the safe side of the counter. "I'm Carrie and this is Dawn."

Carrie, her dirty blonde hair hanging just past her shoulders with Egyptian style bangs, had blue eyes and her approximately five-five body looked to be in good shape. Somewhat thin, I guessed her breast size to be about a B cup, possibly A. She wore a pair of faded denim cut-offs that looked very good on her, advertising well the gap at the top of her inner thighs that I shared, though my long T shirt was covering that up at the moment. Her upper body was covered with a sleeveless, horizontally black and white striped top with a low neckline and, sitting up on the top of her head, a pair of mirrored, teardrop style sunglasses.

Dawn, although still reclining with her feet up, looked taller than her friend, her hair longer and done in a loose tangle fashion that looked really good. Like her brother's, her eyes were chocolate brown and her hips were a little wider than mine with boobs about the same size, if not a bit bigger. She wore a tight pair of medium blue jeans with a strapless, tucked halter top that was hard to ignore, and a pair of scuffed black cowboy boots with spurs on her feet.

Both women were quite attractive, but especially Dawn.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," I told them while trying not to look for too long at the brunette.

"It could be," she smiled in a low, almost lazy tone that matched her strikingly dark beauty.

I had no idea what to do with that, had never gotten that type of attention from a female before, and found I could only look at her, mouth open a little as I struggled for something to say. Then, as though this weren't enough, my ears caught the moaning and mewling of a woman coming from the computer, the unmistakable sound of porn.

("Oh, yesss... yes, lick me? Make me cum so fuckin hard?")

"Ignore her," Carrie said with a good natured laugh. "She hasn't been fed today. So, what can I do for you?"

I'd almost forgotten why I was even there and had to quickly remind myself as another flush worked its way up my body.

"Um, Dave- Dave wanted me to ask you if the order is in here."

"Oh, yeah," she confirmed, pointing down and behind me, "It's right there by the door- the cardboard box."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No prob. Hey, I love your shoes."

("Yesss? Yesss? Oh god, I'm gonna cuuummm?")

"Oh, I- thank you," I politely managed as Dawn leered and I felt myself actually aroused a little because of it.

I turned and saw the box right away, sitting on the floor beside a clear plastic bag with what looked like rags inside. Without thinking of how my top would ride up, I bent over to pick it up with my back to them. I straightened and, with the box in both hands, moved for the door with one more polite smile for the two women who were still watching.

"C'mon back after you give it to him," Dawn suggested.

("Oh my fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming, oh fuuuck?")

All I could do was nod. I actually felt more confident with the guys, but I couldn't very well be rude and refuse, could I?

Mom was now standing by the car that Dick had been, and had since returned to working on. She was talking to Gigi, that goofy little smile still on her face, while Dave appeared to be looking for something with a light scowl on his features. I walked to the rear of the shop, between the lifted car and the Harley, to give the box to him. He looked at me with it and relief set into his features right away as he took it from my hands.

"Oh, thank fuck. And, wonder of wonders, it's all here. Those idiots are getting worse and worse, and if it weren't for the fact that they're the only ones who sell the paint we like to... Holy shit, Darin..."

He was looking down at me, at my hips and probably between my legs with a very appreciative expression that actually pleased me, but didn't do much for my heated flush. In my discomforted apprehension, I still wasn't thinking about the hem of my top.

"You're a real little hottie, arencha?"

"I- uhh, thank you," I managed, even more discomforted and pleased.

"You must have to beat the fuckin men off you wherever you go."

I couldn't stop the nervous and excited giggle that escaped my throat as I realized that, apprehension or no, I really was enjoying his attention. Behind me, Mom laughed at something, a sincere laugh that I hadn't heard from her since whenever as Dave appeared to force his attention from me and back to his search.

"How tall are you?" I suddenly found myself asking.

"Just under six-four. You?"

"Five-five and three quarters."

"How big are your titties?" he asked, almost flooring me with that as he went on searching through a little plastic box of drawers, one drawer after another for the elusive whatever that he sought.

" ... Wow, uhh... No guy has ever asked me that," I laughed, now totally embarrassed, but still really liking the big guy's attention.

"No?" he asked, glancing at me with a surprised expression before checking them out again, then going back to his search. "I find that hard to believe. They look great."

"I- uh, thanks... I guess."

"So, how big are they?"

I know I should have told him that it was none of his business, that I should have been offended, or whatever, but I just wasn't. Surprised and aghast, yes, but also a little bit hornier.

"C cups", I told him.

"How 'bout your mom?"

"Uh, hers are Ds."

"Yeah, she looks fuckin' good, too."

"Mine are big Cs, though" I amended.

"I believe that. You got a pretty face, too. Where the jesus is that plug gapper? Look, can you do me another favour? Get Carrie to google the plug gap for a two point two, 0-seven Cobalt? They come gapped- or they're supposed to- but it's best to check to be sure, 'cause some of 'em are a bit out. Not that it'll matter if I can't find the gapper tool."

"Okay, I'll be back."

I found myself beginning to like Dave, and not just for the exciting attention he was feeding my ego with, but because he seemed really cool and, well, like a 'real man'. I looked back with a stupid smile and was only a little surprised to see him watching me, watching my ass. He obviously liked what he saw and I turned around quickly, embarrassed further as my smile got even wider of its own volition. Something else I caught was Dick's eyes all over me from underneath the red car. Mom was so distracted by Gigi that she didn't even notice.

As I neared the office, Mom laughing again at something her handsome new friend had said, I looked through the window just in time to see Dawn grabbing Carrie's nipple through her top, pinching with thumb and forefinger while she spoke with a wicked smile. The blonde jumped, slapped her friend's hand away with a laugh and said something that made the brunette beauty roll her eyes.

Now, even though I was beginning to enjoy how I was being treated, I was also beginning to see that something was strangely off with this place and its people, and I wondered why Mom would even be there. These people were way not her scene. At least I didn't think so. Then again, I wasn't the type of girl who'd tell some strange guy my boob size simply for his having asked, at least not normally, so I supposed I wasn't anybody to judge Mom's reasoning at the time. Anyway, I could only imagine that Gigi was enough incentive for her all by himself, and who could blame her?

"-know what you like, you perverted bitch," Carrie was laughing when I walked through the door. "Oh, hey, Darin."

"Hi," I said, both women checking out my midsection as I walked up to the counter and told them what Dave needed.

"Put this on pause before you look," Dawn told her while Carrie, nipples now visibly erect and poking at her shirt, sat up straighter to pause their video and search for the information.

The dark brunette looked me over again, appraising me like I was a fresh piece of meat and, if I had any doubt as to Carrie's appreciation for girls, Dawn left me none.

"How old are you?" she asked as the blonde worked the keyboard.

"Eighteen," I told her, intimidated despite my unexplainable and growing attraction to her.

She nodded as though she approved, then told me, "You've got a really hot little ass."

Again, I was rendered totally speechless, opening my mouth only to close it again. I somehow choked back another stupid, nervous giggle as Carrie responded for me.

"Dawn, leave her alone; you're embarrassing her!"

"I'm just paying the girl a compliment. You don't mind, do you, Darin?"

"Wh- uhh..."

"Do you like girls?"

Incredibly, I only shrugged, my jaw a little further agape, though smiling.

"Ever kiss one?"

I shook my head, almost mesmerized by her beauty and uncomfortable questions.

"Would you like to?"

"Ohh... my god..." was all I could say.

For whatever reason, the suddenly real possibility of kissing a female for the first time in my life, this beautiful woman at that, made my nipples harden and I actually began to debate leaning forward to do just that.

"Dawn, stop it, you're freaking her out!" Carrie admonished with a smile, her eyes snapping to me for an instant before going back to the screen.

"Yeah, but she likes it. Doncha, sugar?"

"Oh, get off her, you vampire!" Carrie told her, looking at me with her friendly smile afterward to add, "Point forty."

I only blinked at her.

"The plug gap," she explained with a good natured laugh, Dawn's sultry chuckle joining as I clued in.

"Oh... right, okay. I should uhh... probably go tell him," I said, my eyes wandering back to Dawn for a moment before I turned to go.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers