Full Service Shopping: Fashion Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen hesitated, it was one thing having Ann touch her there, but this was a man. This felt like she was cheating on Tom. She heard a 'thwack' followed by a sharp sting as Ann cropped her across her bottom. She gasped.

"Do as he says," Ann commanded.

Eileen felt the situation intensely. Completely blinded by the mask, her other senses heightened by her enforced blindness and on fire from this man touching her, forced herself to comply. She gritted her teeth as she widened her stance slightly.

"More," Ann said, flicking the crop lightly up between her legs against her sex.

Eileen gasped again, unsure as to whether it was in pleasure or pain. She opened them further, standing there with them wide apart feeling his hands running all over her, each tingling touch arousing in a way that surprised her and made her tremble.

Barry's hand delved between them, fingers parting her lips, finding her inner wetness.

"She soaked," Barry smirked. "Ann, what a delicious find you have here!"

Barry worked her pussy, fingers dancing over her clit then down around her opening, just skirting the edge, dipping in to her just slightly before circling back to her increasingly sensitive clitoris.

Eileen couldn't hold back any longer and started to moan softly as he worked her. She felt the rough leather of Ann's riding crop caressing her nipples, first one, then the other as Barry played her sex like a violin. She was getting close but fighting it, not yet prepared to cum for these strangers.

"What a nice little pussy you have Princess," Barry purred. "You're a hot little thing, aren't you?"

The feel of a hard cock slipping between her legs from behind and rubbing against her pussy snapped her out of it with a gasp. This was too much and she desperately tried to remember her safe word when it was pulled away abruptly.

"I didn't tell you that you could do that!" she heard Barry say angrily as the presence behind her backed away.

"If you're good and if Mistress Ann allows I might let you play with her later," he continued.

Eileen's brain churned almost in overload. Pulled back from the brink of cumming, her brain working again, she couldn't believe what was going on and where was Tom? This was way more than she had bargained for already yet that secret part of her that wanted this reveled in it. She heard applause from the other room and a man's voice, muffled by the door, begin to speak.

"Let's go Brent, we're on," Barry said.

The door opened and she heard the two men leave the closet before it closed yet again.

"Just a few more minutes Princess," Ann reassured her, hand on her shoulder. "You'll do just fine and you'll love every second of this."

Ann absently played with her nipples as they waited and after an unfathomable amount of time she heard the door open again.

"Thank you all," he announced, "and for our final showing of the evening, our hostess, Mistress Ann and Princess."

In the audience, Tom's attention was immediately drawn from the conversation he had been engaging in to the front of the room.

Ann stepped onto the runway leading a tall, statuesque blond in a black hood by the silver chains attached to the collar at her throat and the leather manacles binding her wrists in front of her. Tom blinked in surprise and swallowed dryly at the realization that this was his Eileen being led out by Ann. The four inch heels on her feet with the strips of leather tied up her calves made her look almost Amazonian next to the diminutive dominatrix holding her leash. Ann's outfit commanded attention, a matching studded leather bra, thong and thigh boots but was overshadowed by that of her charge.

The black hood clung tightly to Eileen's head, disguising her but molding tightly enough to her face that there was no doubt as to the beauty hidden within. Her long blonde hair was pulled through a hole in the back of the mask making a ponytail that swung slightly as she walked. The small, black square of leather at her waist barely covered her slit, the silver chains (matching her leash) that held it in place riding up and over her hipbones, defining them. The top was inspired by a halter, but any resemblance to a conventional halter-top ended there. Leather straps from a thick leather collar spread from her throat to another band just below her breasts. The straps encircled and defined her breasts, providing just enough lift to make them jut out proudly but leaving them entirely exposed. Her nipples were rock-hard and her skin flushed, causing Tom to wonder what had been going on inside the closet before the show.

The leash itself ran from a large ring in her collar to her hands, cuffed in leather matching her outfit and bound together in front of her, and then to Ann

Eileen followed where she was led up and down and back and forth this make-shift runway, the only sound the clicking of two pairs of stiletto heels, the light clink of chain and the snap and whir of cameras. Her senses were heightened by her enforced blindness. She was surprised by how excited she felt by the wild, revealing outfit she was wearing, she had all she could do to keep from shaking.

Ordered to stop by a little tap with the riding crop on her breast, her nipple tingling deliciously as the sting faded, she paused so that the audience could get the full affect of her outfit and listen to Ann's patter; after all this show was to sell the merchandise.

"I would like to present Princess for your enjoyment," Eileen heard Ann say. "Princess is wearing a custom Lycra hood with four inch gladiator sandals by Fiona. Her lingerie is by Allure and is soft, supple leather. You can see it presents her breasts very nicely yet leaves them open for play." Eileen felt Ann's crop brush across her breasts for emphasis.

"Princess has very sensitive nipples," Ann went on, tapping them lightly with the crop, "See how they react to very mild stimulation? You like that, don't you Princess?"

"Yes Mistress," Eileen murmured.

"Louder Princess," Ann ordered, punctuating her command with a much harder tap of the crop on her nipple.

"Yes Mistress," Eileen said, jumping slightly and wincing behind her mask at the sting. The tingle shot straight to her crotch 'God help me,' she thought.

"Better," Ann said.

"The bottom, well, the bottom's more an adornment then anything else," Ann continued to appreciative chuckles from the audience.

Ann flicked her crop against Eileen's hip and the woman turned her back to the crowd.

"The back, as you can see, is open," Ann said, smirking. "From behind she appears entirely naked but for the collar, the band around her chest and the thin chain at her waist."

The crop swished through the air and snapped across her bottom, not lightly at all this time, leaving a welt across her cheeks. Eileen gasped but went to all fours as rehearsed, her naked ass and more facing the crowd

"A little about our model," she went on as Eileen knelt there, thinking of nothing more then her enforced exposure, "You can already see that she has a magnificent ass so I don't need to comment on that," Ann began to more laughter.

"Princess is new to the scene and the property of her Master, Tom. Tom has kindly leant her to me this evening for the show. You can see she's collared so keep that in mind. Her safeword is 'redlight' and she's quite experienced sexually but still a virgin with respect to our scene. You can see from how shiny she is that she's enjoying her introduction to our world."

Eileen's cheeks burned in embarrassment insider her mask as the audience laughed again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, This ensemble can be purchased in whole or in part and if ordered tonight a full ten percent off the price," Ann said. "If you'd like a closer look, feel free," she invited, emphasizing the word feel.

Several people eagerly got up and eagerly approached the raised dais, Tom among them. He attempted to get closer but Ann barred him with her crop, smirking, her head shaking in negation.

Eileen could feel many eyes staring at her exposed pussy as an almost palpable force. She knew she was wet and open from the groping in the closet and now the exposure and embarrassment. For a moment, she thought all they might be planning to do was look but then suddenly felt fingers tweaking her nipples. She jumped, not in pain but in surprise as they hardened further. Fingers played with them, tugging and stroking and her legs parted slightly, involuntarily, hips twitching, back arching at the delicious sensations.

Someone must have noticed the movement because she felt a hand at her thigh followed quickly by another at her clit and her breath quickened inside the soft mask, face flushing. More hands began to explore her and Ann's voice, giving people permission to approach, was sounding farther away as the sensations enveloped her. She felt at least three hands on her bottom and at least two more at her breasts but had no idea how many people were actually touching her. Her nipples were alternately tugged, pinched and caressed while fingers stroked her flanks, her lips and clit, probing deep into her wet hole, even her ass. She tensed at that, but was powerless to resist and soon became overwhelmed with sensation, almost unable to comprehend what was happening to her as a finger slipped inside of her tight bottom hole.

Apparently Ann knew exactly what was going on however because a few quick taps from the crop across her exposed ass and Eileen was commanded back to her feet, where she tottered, shakily.

"Fashion show's over," Ann announced, "Let's start the party."

Eileen heard cheers as Ann helped her off the dais and down to the floor.

"Come along Princess," Ann cooed, leading her by her leash and a hand at the small of her back. "Time for you to have some fun."

'There's more than this?' Eileen thought inanely.

Ann led her across the play space to the low Y-shaped table, guiding her bottom to the edge.

"Sit up here and then lay back," Ann ordered and Eileen quickly but nervously obeyed. Ann guided her back and secured her feet to the arms of the Y, spreading her legs wide to do so. Ann yanked the leash chain taught, forcing Eileen's manacled hands over her head where she secured them to the long axis of the Y leaving the woman bound, breasts pointing upward, legs spread wide and knees bent seductively.

She was still wet and powerfully aroused from her near orgasm in the back room as well as the touching and groping from the stage. The hood still covered her face and she didn't know where Tom was. Hands were touching her as Ann was tying her up. If Tom showed up now she would be all over him.

.The 'helplessness' of her position was really working on Eileen when she heard multiple voices asking Ann permission to play and was soon awash in sensation as once more too many hands to count roamed freely over her body. Her breasts, nipples hard little pebbles, were pulled, tweaked, sucked and bitten. Hooded, she could only guess at what would happen next as she felt several tongues meeting together at her peaks.

Below her waist she could feel something hard and cool pressing against her pussy.

"I showed her this and she was afraid it wouldn't fit," she heard Ann say.

Eileen tensed, realizing it was the large glass dildo that Ann had shown them in her shop.

Eileen heard more laughter and Barry saying, "I'm going to show her that it does."

Her breath caught as she felt the large, bulbous tip force its way into her, splitting her open. It plunged in and she gasped inside her mask – unsure if she was gasping in pleasure, pain or both.

"I told you it would fit," Ann taunted.

Fit indeed. It felt amazing as Ann fingered her engorged clit and brushed and tapped the leather crop along her thighs while Barry used the cool, hard dildo to fuck her. Her hips rocked in time to the thrusts as her pleasure built.

With a sudden tug the fabric covering the mouth opening of the mask was pulled off and a hard cock was pushing at her lips. At first the unfamiliar scent of someone other than Tom had her resisting but her body betrayed her as her first orgasm enveloped her and her mouth opened in a moan allowing him inside.

At the same time, she could feel the soft wetness of another woman's pussy, rubbing along her fingers where her hands were clamped above her head. Initially Eileen resisted the flesh that was presented to her as she sucked and licked the stranger's cock, but it all became too much and she explored with abandon what was presented to her, stroking the slick, warm flesh in the same manner she herself was being licked and touched.

She felt the cock in her mouth swell and tense in anticipation of its own orgasm, precum salty on her tongue, when it was suddenly ripped from her mouth. She vaguely heard Barry's voice admonishing, "I didn't tell you that you could cum yet," followed by the sharp crack of leather on flesh but was soon lost in her own sensations as at least two tongues probed and licked at her clit and a third her ass as the large glass toy fucked her tortured pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" she screamed as she came again, harder, exploding from the overload. "Ohhh!" the orgasm rolled through her and kept on going.

She felt the very large dildo slip out of her as she came down and many tongues began to roam her, one pressing into her pussy, tongue fucking her before going lower to probe at her anus. She jerked as a tongue forced its way into her, the sensation odd but pleasurable, winding her up again, much to her surprise.

A second tongue started working on her clit and she lost herself in the sensations only to be snapped out of it abruptly by the feeling of someone covering her anus in cool lubricant. She opened her mouth to object when the finger spreading the lube slipped past her ring and into her ass.

"Oh!" She gasped, surprised. After an initial burn, it began to feel good and she surprised herself by relaxing into it. A second finger worked its way into her while the tongues danced at her clit. She was soon moaning again and rocking her hips in time with the fingers in her bottom when they abruptly withdrew and she felt the glass toy again; this time much lower.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "What are you doing?"

"It's my turn to show you how this fits," Ann taunted.

The big toy pressed in again and she desperately tried to relax and accommodate it. With an almost audible 'pop' the bulbous tip slipped past her sphincter and she yelped at the sudden burn. She opened her mouth to say 'redlight' but stopped herself as the burn faded and the toy went no further.

Ann watched, smiling as the other woman's body language betrayed her inner struggle. She knew this was touch and go as to whether or not Eileen would go along but was betting she would. The woman on the frame visibly relaxed and Ann knew she had one. She started slowly pressing the toy deeper into her.

"Oh my God," Eileen moaned as the large glass dong filled her ass.

"Now that we've got one hole stuffed, it's time to fill the other," Ann said with a smirk in her voice.

Eileen felt a cock press against her pussy and yelled out, "Redlight! I only want Tom doing things like that to me."

"This is Tom," Tom said with a grin.

Eileen felt a flush at his voice that spread across her entire body, feeling better then all of the hands, lips and tongues pleasuring her.

"Oh," she smiled. "In that case, 'greenlight'"

Tom grinned as he stood between her legs, cock just splitting her lips. Ann grinned up at him from where she was kneeling next to him and said, "I told you I wanted to fuck her with you. Princess, your master has a beautiful cock and he's going to fuck you with it and I'm going to fuck your ass while all of these people watch."

Eileen groaned again, Ann's words inflaming her. She felt Tom's cock press inwards, the large tool in her ass leaving little room.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she mewed, feeling stretched to the breaking point as he sunk all the way in. As Tom withdrew, she felt the glass dildo pull out as well, only to turn around and slide back in with Tom. Tom and the glass cock began a slow, unhurried rhythm, fucking her with long, maddening strokes.

The cock, or a cock, she couldn't be sure if it was the same one as before, brushed against her lips again and this time she unhesitatingly opened her mouth to it, turning her head to the side to give it access. She sucked at it as it filled her mouth, overloaded.

"Somebody get her clit," Ann commanded.

Eileen felt a hand on her clit, lightly rubbing it. The added stimulation helped her handle being so filled and the discomfort faded rapidly to be replaced with mounting pleasure. She began moaning against the cock filling her mouth and felt it begin to swell. She sucked harder.

"Oh fuck!" She heard Barry groan and abruptly pull out of her mouth. She felt his cum jet hotly across her chest and breasts.

"Oh yeah, wanted to do that since I saw her come in," Barry groaned.

More fingers and tongues joined, rubbing the cum across her nipples. Tongues on her belly, underarms, all over until she was awash with sensation cresting with an orgasm that just rolled over her.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried, convulsing as the wave broke, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She moaned in time to the combined thrusting.

She felt Tom convulse and his cum jet hot, deep inside of her, her orgasm extending and rolling from one to another until she finally sobbed, "Stop, please, stop, redlight, redlight, stop, too much!"

Tom withdrew, followed by the huge glass toy, leaving her feeling strangely empty. Gentle hands released her ankles and wrists while someone removed the blinders from her mask. She blinked at the light and looked around as she shakily sat up.

Tom came around and put his arms out and she sank gratefully into them. He held her tenderly, sitting next to her on the frame. Ann sat on her other side and stroked her back.

"Are you OK Princess?" she asked kindly.

"I," Eileen cleared her throat. "I, yes, I think so," she replied a little weakly, trembling.

At least twelve people surrounded her, most grinning and focused on her but some engaged in sexual activity of their own.

"There's a rest area where you can go and recover," Ann said. "I hope you'll come back once you have though."

"I thought you had to be voted in or something," Eileen said, resting her head on Tom.

"Oh trust me," Ann smiled. "You just were."

12