Full-Time Leather Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

"See this, Leslie? Once I put it on you, you will belong to me. Are you still willing?"

"Yes."

She showed it to me. It was studded, with a Kat nameplate attached to the front, with a loop hanging down. She quickly buckled it around my neck, and placed a small padlock through a clasp on the back, snapping it shut. Kat then removed all of my cuffs, and she cradled me in her arms.

I had only met this woman a few hours ago, and now I was her submissive lover. I looked into her eyes, my pussy wet with desire, my body aching for release.

"Mistress?"

"Yes little one," she replied.

"I think I love you, Mistress."

Upon hearing those words, Kat drove three fingers of her right hand into my drenched pussy, her thumb working my clit. The last thing I remember was screaming.

Part 3

I didn't know how long I had been asleep. I was in that same room and I shook off the cobwebs, finally making it to my feet. I was alone now, and I checked the door from which we had entered. It was locked, of course. I looked over to the closet door, which was shut. I thought of checking it out, but decided it would be better not to. I reached to my neck, and felt Kat's collar in place. I shuddered wildly. Was this what I wanted? Yes, it was.

I thought of Chris; was the same thing happening to him? I could not even begin to guess. All I knew for sure was that I had just experienced something very special, and it was delightful. It felt so natural to me to surrender to Kat; she was so dominant, so intense, and I was beginning to feel aroused again by just thinking of her. I could have really used a cigarette right then, but I was alone, and getting more horny by the minute.

So I did what was natural; I crawled back onto the bed, laid on my stomach, spread my legs wide, and began to finger myself. I felt the fire in my pussy, and as my stomach tensed, I began to finger myself faster and faster. It didn't take long before I ripped through another orgasm.

As my eyes opened, I was surprised to see Julia standing in the room, holding a small bundle of clothes and a pair of black high- heeled mules.

"Mistress Kat requests that you put these on. I would assume she is taking you out tonight," she told me.

I thanked her as she laid the clothing and shoes on the bed. All that was there was the shortest pair of black leather shorts I had ever seen, a matching leather bra, and the heels. I thought of taking a shower, but there didn't seem to be one adjoining the room, so I just dressed as quickly as I could. The feel of the leather shorts and bra was exquisite, and I stood to look at myself in one of the mirrors. And I loved it so much!

The bra barely covered my titties, and the shorts were so short that my cheeks fell out of the bottom. But I knew my round ass looked good in them

"Where could she be taking me dressed like this?" I thought to myself. It wasn't long before I found out.

Part 4

Night was upon us, and we had been in the cab for at least a half an hour. My Mistress and I had been softly French kissing nearly the entire time, so the time passed quickly. She was wearing thigh-high leather boots, a leather thong with clips on the side, and a leather bandeau type bra. The smell and feel of the leather was truly intoxicating, and with each passing moment I fell deeper and deeper under her sexual spell.

It wasn't long before I felt the cab ease to a stop. Kat and I eased out of the cab, and it sped off, not bothering to collect a fare. The scene was so erotic; two women, one black, one white, heads shaved, dressed in leather, one very dominant, the other very submissive, standing alone outside of a row of run-down buildings. My Mistress tugged at my leash, and I followed her down the row, my legs feeling tight as I maintained my balance in the incredibly high mules. The streets seemed deserted; it was a bleak part of town, to be sure.

Suddenly, we swung down a short row of steps, approaching a dimly lit door. As I trailed behind Kat, she swung the door open, having to lean her body weight into it to move it. There was a short corridor on the other side, and I could see two lean black women sitting on barstools adjacent to another door, wearing only black work boots, black thongs, and black bras; obviously they were the bouncers.

They smiled from ear to ear as they looked to see my Mistress, with me lingering behind her.

"Kat baby!" bellowed one.

"Hey girl, bringing in another bitch? Woo hoo! Where did that hair go?" said the other.

That comment hit me hard. Obviously, Kat wasn't new to this, I thought. Fuck, I knew that. I stood proudly, excited that other women were seeing me like this.

Kat kissed each woman on the lips.

"This is my new slut, Leslie. What do ya think of her?"

I took the cue, spinning around, modeling for them, and showing off my body.

"Damn Kat...you always bring in the tarts!" replied the woman on the right. Suddenly I heard a buzzer go off, and my Mistress quickly grabbed the doorknob in front of us. With that, we entered this "club".

"Have fun!" I heard one of the bouncer's say.

We entered a large room, with a small dance floor and stage, a long bar along the left side, and hallways leading both to the left and right. My mind was flooded with the images I saw; the place was full of females, black and white, but every black woman seemed to have her white slut in tow. There were all different shapes and sizes of females. But the smell is what permeated my mind. I smelled sex; girl sex, and I nearly came on the spot. My body was giving me away, my nipples hard, and my pussy wet. Trickles of moisture escaped my leather shorts, dripping down my thighs. Alternative music filled my ears.

Kat pointed to a barstool, and told me to sit there quietly.

"Mistress, may I have a cigarette?" I asked.

"Certainly, slut. Krista, got a smoke?" Kat directed this to the bartender.

I slowly turned towards the bartender, Krista. She was at the other end of the bar, making drinks. Krista wore red strappy heels, a bright blue thong, and she was topless. Long, firm legs, with a wide ass, she spun with the grace of a dancer, moving toward us, finally slapping a pack of Marlboros down on the bar. Krista wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but her huge, white melons made up for that. They were so full, without any droop, and her wide nipples stood on end.

"Look lover, ya gonna take a smoke, or stare at my titties all night?" she barked.

I grabbed a smoke, and Krista lit it for me. Inhaling deeply, I savored the taste. Kat watched me intently.

"Drinks?" Krista asked.

"Sure. Four shots of tequila, and two Buds," Kat replied.

As we did the shots, I finally began to relax, meeting a lot of my Mistress's friends, mostly dom and sub pairs. Every dom was a black woman, every sub a white girl. Many of the dom's had "tool belts" on, with paddles or whips, or both, attached. Many of the subs took turns dancing nude on the stage, to the delight of the crowd.

I looked away from the stage to see a mistress and her slut approaching us. The mistress obviously knew Kat, and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. This black woman was very short, rail-thin, although she was very pretty in her overall look. She wore a bright red vinyl bikini-bra combination, and matching high-heels. Her sub dwarfed her in size and shape. She sported a stylish buzz-cut, her hair so blonde it was nearly white. She was cute, though, in a coarse kind of way. She must have been at least six-foot tall, and the black stiletto heels she wore added another six inches in height. I could tell she was kind of overweight, too. Wide hips, but muscular legs, provided yet another contrast between her and her mistress. The thing that struck me the most was that she was nearly naked. Small cups of black leather covered only her nipples on her medium-sized breasts, held in place by nothing more then leather strings. A matching thong bikini covered only the small area of her pussy. Her cheeks were flushed red, and her eyes seemed in a daze, glazed over, mesmerized. Her mistress held her tight by her chain and collar.

The two mistresses greeted one another, and then introduced each of us.

"Kat, I want you to meet one of my newer sluts, Beverly. I just broke her last week. Bev, say hello to Mistress Kat."

I watched as Bev sank to her knees, and then loudly said "Hello Mistress Kat," seemingly talking to my mistress' boots. Kat petted her furry head, and looked up at me.

"Angel, meet Leslie," Kat said.

I knew what to do now when meeting other mistresses. I sank to the floor, going down to all fours, my ass high in the air, and greeted Mistress Angel, talking directly at her toes.

"New girl?" Angel asked.

"Oh yes...just collared her today."

"Well I just love this shaved head! It looks great on you, too. Mind if I feel?"

"Be my guest," Kat replied.

I felt Angel's hands begin to rub my shaved head, massaging my scalp, relishing in the smoothness. The electricity of it buzzed through my body. Just the feeling of someone touching me aroused me even further. My legs spread wider as I twirled my ass in the air. I loved what was happening to me.

"Oh baby, this girl is a hottie!" Angel exclaimed.

"You bet...just wait until I take her back to the play-rooms," Kat replied.

At that very moment, Kat pulled on my chain, bringing me to my feet. Spinning me around, I fell into her arms, her hands grabbing my ass roughly. She pulled me close, my crotch rubbing against hers. Kat's mouth sank into my neck, biting me at first, but then swirling her tongue in circles, moving to different parts of my neck and shoulders. I bit my lip hard, trying not to cry out in pleasure, but I couldn't help myself, and whined pitifully in her grasp. If she had touched my clit at that moment, I would have climaxed right then and there. Deftly she pulled me onto her lap.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Kat asked.

"Yes Mistress, very much so," I replied.

Our mouths met, and I was again swept up in passion. The room seemed to swirl, tilting in all directions. The loud music appeared to fade, and I was lost in her, drowning in her saliva. I was totally enraptured, willing to do anything for her.

Kat broke the kiss, and as I opened my eyes, I could see Angel leading Bev away from us, toward an adjacent hallway.

"Let's finish our beers. Then we'll stop in the bathroom, and then head to a playroom," Kat said.

She is so fucking cool, I thought. She is my mistress, and also my friend. I totally trusted her, and would go anywhere with her.

We downed our beers, and then Kat took my leash, and led me to the bathroom, which was right around the corner from the front door. It was a huge room, although kind of damp and dark. Three sinks were mounted on the left wall, mirrors on the right, and five toilets were positioned on each side of the far part of the room. Amazingly, there were no partitions between the stalls. It was all in the open, and there were many pairs of women in the room. Kat held me close, and whispered in my ear.

"Got to go?

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Let me clue you in, girl. The only room in this entire bar where sex isn't aloud is the main dance room and bar. Anything goes, everywhere else."

"I understand, Mistress."

Kat eased me down onto all fours, and she led me like a puppy-dog deeper into the bathroom. I could feel the heat from the women in the bathroom; the smells were intoxicating, and the urge to pee began to overwhelm me. I dared not look up as I crawled past the individual toilets, but I could see one that was not being used, on the left, in the middle.

Kat raised me to my feet, and instructed me to strip, which I did eagerly. The cool air against my pussy and nipples was stunning. At that moment, I felt like the sexiest woman alive.

"You look fine, my slut," Kat said as she eyed my body. "Now, take off my thong."

I instinctively knelt again, and un-clipped her leather thong, revealing that lovely shaved pussy, just inches from my nose. I yearned to taste her.

"I know what you are thinking, girl, but not yet," she told me. "Sit on the toilet, now!"

I sat, and felt the cool seat on my ass. Kat then sat astride of me, lowering her body down onto my legs. I was biting my lower lip to keep from peeing, and I had to go bad now.

All around me, I could hear the splashing of pee into the toilets. It was so erotic, and in the background I could also hear low moans of delight.

Kat grabbed my head, looking deep into my eyes.

"You can pee when I say so, slut, but not before."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Kat took a deep breath, and then exhaled slowly. She smiled at me, and I felt a gush of warm liquid splashing onto my pussy, drenching it, and then running into the toilet. The feeling was sensational, and I groaned so loudly that I startled myself. Kat loved it; I was learning more about her every minute.

"Your turn. Go ahead, do it." Upon saying that, she reached behind her back, and un-clipped her top.

I had been holding it for so long, it didn't take much effort to let go. After a few drips, a strong gusher of pee rained down into the toilet. Seconds later, Kat pulled my face into her tits, and I felt her right hand reach down for my cunt. She began to slap my clit; the wetness splashing everywhere and the feeling drove me absolutely crazy. I felt my body begin to shake and shudder all over, and my legs instinctively drove outward to each side of the toilet. I was pissing all over her hand, riding it, and she was bringing me to the peak of an orgasm.

I nearly screamed as she stood up, surprising me totally, and she told me to lick her hand clean, which I eagerly did. Although I was on the brink of cumming, I was learning to accept this type of treatment from my mistress.

Dressing Kat and then myself, she led me out of the bathroom the same way she led me in; on all fours, by the leash. Once outside the bathroom, she pulled me to my feet, and we headed down the long hallway.

Part 5

As we strutted down the dark passageway we passed a pair of mistresses and their subs, although I decided to keep my eyes straight ahead. I really felt like looking, but I resisted the temptation. As I walked my clit rubbed against my leather shorts, keeping me aroused beyond belief. At the end of the hallway I could see a set of double-doors, and we approached it with a sense of urgency. I couldn't wait to see what Kat had in store for me.

I followed her through the double-doors, and to my amazement, the hallway continued, although I could see the end, only a short distance away. Just in front of us, sitting at a small table, sat another mistress, her white sub on all fours to her side, busily licking her mistress's boots. Looking up, the mistress noticed Kat and I approaching. She lit up a cigarette, and her eyes fell upon me.

"Hi Kat," she greeted us. "I knew you would be coming here as soon as you called and asked me to take your shift for you. Who is the new slut?"

"Mimi, this is Leslie. Leslie, meet Mistress Mimi," Kat said.

I feel to my knees, and bowed my head, saying "Hello Mistress Mimi."

"Hmmmm, baby, she is nice. Just get her?"

"Yes, this afternoon," Kat replied.

"Very nice, girl! You two make a good pair, shaved heads and everything."

Kat pulled my back to my feet by my leash.

"Any singles?" Kat asked.

"Sorry baby, not right now. They all filled up right away, and you know how it is. Things will get really busy in about an hour," Mimi replied.

"Many people in group?" Kat asked.

"Naw, not right now. About six I think."

"Good. We'll do that then." Kat reached down to her right boot, and unzipped a pocket I hadn't noticed. She pulled out a wad of money, pulling out a fifty, and handing it to Mimi.

Mimi unlocked the cash box on the table, slipped it inside, and re-locked it.

"Have fun, Kat! I know ya will," Mimi said.

We walked down to the last door on the right. As Kat pulled it open, I could sense the weight of it, and as soon as the door cracked, the sounds of pleasure and pain filled my ears.

Walking in, I took in as much of the surroundings as I could. It was a fairly large room, but it was crammed full of all kinds of bondage equipment, lending to the illusion that the room was smaller then it actually was. The lights were dimmed, but bright enough to see throughout the entire area. Rap music played in the background. All of the walls were mirrored, and to the right was a small bar, fully stocked, with four stools in front. A tall, fair skinned, longhaired redhead, nude from what I could see, worked the bar. Kat hustled me toward the bar, and we sat, facing each other.

"Hi Kat. Anything tonight?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. Two shots of vodka, and a pack of smokes."

"Got it."

"Look around, slut. You need to get used to this place," Kat said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

And look around I did. In the far corners stood two X-boards, and between them, against the wall, was a padded gymnastics horse. In the middle of the room was a cage, square in shape, and it looked big enough for five or six subs. Closer to us, but still in the middle, was a round platform, with rings, apparently used to bind participants. On the right, against the wall, were two pairs of stocks, one to stand in, and one to sit. On the left, there were cutouts in the mirrors, and several pairs of rings were bolted to the wall at high and low points. Just off to our left, a group of chains hung from a machine of some sort, which was bolted to the ceiling. There were also a couple of couches, and several chairs scattered about. The entire scene was overwhelming.

A tall woman was cuffed to the X-board on the right side; her black hair tied in a bun on her head. Her dark-skinned mistress was tanning her ass with a large paddle, and with each slap the woman cried out in pain, and pleasure. She seemed to beg for more with each swat. Another mistress sat watching them, her own sub on all fours in front of her, face buried between her dom's legs.

On one of the couches, along the left wall, knelt a young, shorthaired redhead. She was nude, her knees on the edge of the couch, her hands placed on the back, and her ass was upturned for her mistress. Her dom was moving behind her now, and she spread her ass-cheeks wide. I couldn't help but stare, and just as Kat pulled on my leash, a loud groan of pleasure could be heard coming from the young woman.

"Be wary of staring, slut," Kat said.

"Yes Mistress."

Just then the shots arrived, along with the cigarettes, and Kat lit a smoke, raising her shot glass to mine.

"Here's to the new Leslie," she toasted.

"Yes Mistress. I pledge myself to you," I replied.

The shot warmed me further, and my shorts were as soaked as they could be. Kat shared her cigarette with me, and I relished the taste.

"Strip, slut," Kat instructed.

With the barmaid watching, I stripped nude, standing now in just the high-wedged mules.

"Wow, what a body," the barmaid interjected.

My nipples were standing out, and my juices ran down my legs. I was on fire. Kat stood and stripped also, and sat back on her barstool.

"Crawl to me, Leslie. Eat me," she commanded.

I dropped to my knees once again, and dove into her dark pussy. Working my tongue into her crevice, and then moving to her clit, it wasn't long before Kat erupted in an orgasm.

I expected her to pull me away, but she began to grind her cunt onto the top of my bald head. The feeling of her slippery pussy rubbing against the slickness was mind-blowing. Within minutes, Kat erupted, showering my head and face with an intense spray. It was the first time I had seen her do this.

"Oh my god," she groaned.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk..." moaned the barmaid, who had been masturbating. From my position, I couldn't see her.

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers