Full-Time Leather Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers

"You are such a nasty, bad bitch," Kat said. She stood, and led me to the set of stocks which stood upright, quicly placing my head and hands in the openings, and fastening my ankles to rings in the floor, which were far enough apart to spread me wide.


I was frightened, but totally aroused. Kat went back to the bar, and returned with a leather paddle. From behind me I heard her hiss:

"Just remember, slut, pain mixes with pleasure."

And I felt the first slap of the paddle on my ass, and I cried out in sudden yelp. It stung, and stung bad. I gritted my teeth together, and prepared myself, clenching my ass cheeks tight.

With each slap, my ass burned more and more, but amazingly, I reached a point where the slaps were easy to take, and each one seemed to arouse me.

Kat urged me on.

"Oh yes, you nasty girl. Such a pretty white ass. It's all mine, slut, all mine. Oh yes, I love it, love that pretty white ass."

Higher and higher she took me. I began to thrust my ass back toward her, meeting each blow. I could not keep my lips sealed any longer.

"Oh fuck yes, give it to me. Harder. HARDER!" I screamed.

With each slap, I shouted. Suddenly, I felt a mouth surround my clit as Kat continued to punish my ass. I was at the edge.

"EEEIIIIIIAGGHHHHHH!" I cried out.

I orgasmed. The feelings ripped through my cunt, searing down my legs, and then back up to fill my body and mind completely. Images of Kat, of her pussy, filled my brain. I groaned, cried, whimpered, and shouted as the unknown lips swirled around my clit. My orgasms came in waves as Kat continued to punish my ass. Saliva poured from my mouth in long, slippery drips. I don't know how long it lasted, but I knew I had found my calling.

Finally, the lips slipped off my clit, and Kat ceased her blows. She held me to keep me from collaspsing. I felt someone grab my head, and I opened my eyes to see the barmaid, her mouth wet.

"You are amazing," she said, kissing me.

Kat released me from the stocks.

"Cmon, baby, let's go home," she said.

Part 6

"Curious about Chris," Kat asked me as we walked into the house.

"Yes, sort of, Mistress."

I saw the clock on the wall. It read 11:45 pm. Kat led me upstairs, and we crept silently to a large, open area. As we approached, I could hear slurping sounds, and the groans of a man. It had to be Chris. We peeked around the corner, and there was Chris, Verna, and Julia. Chris was tied spread eagle to a bed, which was situated right in the middle of the room. Verna had her back to us. She was riding him, his cock tucked deep in her ass. Julia was straddling Chris' head, getting off on him licking her. Both women were in a deep embrace, french-kissing.

"That's his main job now," Kat whispered to me.

She took me back to her room, and she spread lotion on my tanned ass.

"Gonna have to take care of this cute white butt," she giggled.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I was a changed woman. Never again would I touch the body of a man. I was now Mistress Kat's forever.

Leslie
Leslie
99 Followers