Full-Time Mom Part-Time Slut

Story Info
Discovering the married slut.
3.9k words
3.96
147.2k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wpgbeach
wpgbeach
21 Followers

I found her at a wedding. Married MILF ready to become my slave.

She was hosting the small event in her home. Walking around in a satin Japanese silk long gown she looked hot. Having been breed twice, married but I could tell she was ready to be taken. Average face but decent body from what I could tell. Curvy figure that comes from the maturity and child birth her ass was tantalizing as she slithered around the room. Her tits would be of medium size but I could see her nipples poking out despite the bra she had on. God I wanted her, my cock was interested in what I was taking in.

She was getting pretty tispy by the end of the evening. I found her alone, now was my chance. Can I sit down I asked. She looked up at me her eyes starting to show the effects of having consumed however many drinks previously and nodded yes.

You look really hot in your dress tonight. Kathy right? Making sure I knew her name. She giggled and smiled as we made small talk. Where is your husband Kathy, on a business trip. How long has he been gone? 3 Months already. Must be hard on you with the boys and all - having to do everything around here with no man to help you out with what you need.

I decided now was the time to see if she was the slut I thought she was. Kathy, I think what would be really hot, is if you went to your bedroom and took off your bra. I really want to see how you naturally fill out that dress.

She pulled back and looked at me for a moment- here was the moment she would either jump up or walk away - or she would give in to her natural tendencies. She smiled - told me that my niece had told her about me and had even suggested earlier that she thought I was going to hit on her tonight. Wow how perceptive of my 15 year old niece.

What will all my guests and everyone think if I come out without my bra? she whispered back.

Looking deep in her eyes, I knew I had her already. Kathy, does it matter what anyone else thinks? This is between you and me.

She bit her lip as she was thinking. Finally she told me she'd be right back, she was going to be the good hostess and make sure her guests were taken care of. I waited slowly finishing off my drink I was already pretty drunk myself, and now seeing that this evening could be more fun I decided now was a good time to slow it down.

It took about 10 minutes, I'd almost given up on her, she returned. I could tell by the way her breasts moved ever so slightly that she had followed through on my request. It was a very tight fitting dress on top. I smiled to myself knowing that this party had just gotten a lot more interesting.

As she took her spot next to me I could see her fat nipples poking out against the satin. She was tall and thin but her tits where a nice size and now I could tell her nipples had fed her two kids well. I tried not to stare too much, but I really don't think that I could keep my eyes off of what I really wanted to see.

Now as we continued to chat I noticed that her dress had a slit to mid-thigh. She turned more to me as we were not chatting as intimate friends and soon to be lovers will. The slit was showing off a good portion of leg that was really starting to tease me. When I could I would gently reach out and slide my hand up and down the exposed skin. Each time sliding my hand just a little higher up the shapely leg. Just as I hoped she never once stopped me in my advances only smiling more with each touch.

I whispered just enough for her to hear and no one around us. Kathy spread your legs open! It was more a command or a statement, never really a question. Kathy, knew what I wanted to see. She nervously looked around the room, then as I looked down between us at the slit, it slowly started to widen. She was spreading her legs for my pleasure. The way she was sitting, I could now see up the inside of her slit all the way to the crotch of her red panties, but to everyone else they would see much except her sitting sideways on the couch facing me. Very nice Kathy, and just to let her know, I really like red, it looks very good on you. I'm sure even with the poor light in the room that there was a very distinctive wet patch on the front of those panties.

By this time my own excitement was beginning to hurt. My cock had been semi hard for most of our chit chat, but seeing how receptive my new toy was being it had now gone rock hard knowing what was in store for him. I noticed more than once Kathy was peeking down and fully understood the effect she was having on me.

Kathy what would you like to happen next I asked very straight forward.

She looked at me...You do know I'm married she responded.

I decided we would need to move this forward, and ensure that this was going to end the way I wanted it too. I knew that my ride would be ready to leave soon (the life of the designated driver waiting to see what I would be up to tonight).

Kathy, I know that you're married.

That wasn't the question was it I told her firmly.

I asked what you want to happen now.

If you would like me to leave we will have had a pleasant chat and I will think no less of you.

But I don't think you want that do you. I added this last part to help push her in the direction I wanted to go.

Again she bit her lip as she was thinking this through.

I've found you can't make a woman break her vows, she has to want it.

Her nipples, the panty flash and the light touches we had exchanged over the last half hour playing through her mind.

Finally she looked at me with her mind made up. I could see that she had made up her mind. She leaned into me and whispered in my ear. Meet me in my bedroom in 10 minutes. The words I'd been waiting to hear, coming from a milf slut who knows she's about to get fucked. With that she got up and wandered around the house talking with people slowly making her way to where she wanted to be.

I wasn't in the mood for anymore small talk and had taken a more direct route bypassing as many friends, and family members as I could. Heading for the main bathroom was beside the master bedroom. It also had a sliding door to the master bedroom on the inside. This allowed for a direct yet private entrance.

My free time was now spent looking through her panty drawer. A married slut may hide her true nature on the outside, but her underwear will always tell you what you want to know. I wasn't disappointed - I couldn't find any of those MILF cotton full ass up to your waist granny panties. Those are the passion killers. Granny panties tell you she values comfort more than looking and feeling sexy. Granny panty Milfs don't normally cheat. The Milf with the hidden treasure panties those are the ones that haven't forgotten what it means to dress up for her man.

I had just finished my underwear check when she came in. She quickly looked around outside and then slowly slide the door closed. There were still 20 or so people downstairs - family, friends and others that I just didn't give a shit about. This was now my time.

We both knew what we were there for and quickly started kissing. I forced her up against the wall. Yes finally my hands, and mouth were busy giving us a proper introduction that up until then we had both just though about. My hands slid up and down, roaming along her back side. My lips pressed against hers as we kissed with a passion I'm sure she had long since forgotten. Now sliding my hands down the sexy dress all the way to her ass cupping it and squeezing it.

True to form the harder I squeezed her ass the more she moaned and pressed against me. My tongue slipped inside her mouth. I was now convinced it had been longer than 3 months since she'd had a good fucking. Her legs spread on either side of my as she pressed her loins against my hard fuck stick. I really couldn't believe how easy this had all been. I now pulled her away from the door, and making my first mistake of the evening, towards her bed. Looking at her marriage bed, the bed she shared with her husband, and the one she was now going to take a lover into.

My fingers found the zipper in the back and I pulled back to look in her eyes as I pulled the zipper down. I always find it amazing, no matter how much noise is around you the, the sound a zipper makes as you undo it always sounds so loud. Keeping my eyes on her I eased her dress forward and off her shoulders. The dress quickly dropped to her waist.

I could see her tits, the ones that an hour ago I'd asked her to unleash. They may have lost some of their shape and were now a little flat almost pancake saggy but they were so hot tonight under my lustful desire. The nipples were not overly large but were hard, long and dark pink, begging to be sucked. These were not the perfect breasts that you see in porn, these are the tits of a woman that had nursed two kids already. For me the shape and size really matter, what was important was that they were mine tonight. I wanted to squeeze them, suck on her mommy nipples, pinch them a little and even make them hurt. These were my rewards, and I wanted to enjoy them.

In my lust I had somehow pushed the dress off her hips and watched it slither to the floor. I was now looking at my prize. I could now see her shapely legs all the way up to her tiny bikini panties. Her wide hips from child birth just made her look that much sexier. I see some pussy hair just peeking out the top of her panties from her full bush. I knew this was the last night she would have hair down there.

My lust deepening, I pushed the remaining guests coats off the bed (my second mistake). We fell in a heap onto the bed, quickly sliding between her legs pressing myself into her mound. Yes there was not mistaking the dark patch on the front of the panties, she was ready to submit to anything I wanted. Somehow my suit jacket and tie disappeared as did my shirt. We explored each other's willing bodies with our hands as our lips pressed together with that urgency that belayed our lust driven need.

I will never remember how long we were making out like that. It could have been 30 minutes or 3 time doesn't seem to exist when your passion consumes you. She was hot, and willing and I was half drunk, horny, and driven by a higher purpose or as so many know, clearly the little head was in full control. Really there was any control at this point, it was just naked lust driving us along a path that so many had travelled before. Things were progressing very well from my perspective, so there had to be a glitch.

Out of nowhere the bedroom door opened. Remember my first mistake of not locking the door. Here we were, my almost naked slut and me making out. Why I didn't foresee that some dumb house guest would want to retrieve his coat. I'm sure he got an eye full. Crap, doesn't take much to scare off a wanton woman. The next thing I knew Kathy had jumped up from the bed, grabbed her dress and taken refuge bathroom. As this means of retreat had now been cut off for me I redressed quickly. And the embarrassed stranger quickly found his coat and his dates and exited quickly. Wanting to ensure we would not be interrupted again I made the only decision I could and proceeded to empty the remaining jackets into the hall way. My own subtle way of telling everyone - party's over get out.

This did manage to get the attention of the Bride's mother, my cousin, and who of course was also the best friend to my new toy. Shit if I wasn't so drunk, horny and determined to have her I would have blown this off already. My cousin headed straight into the bathroom. I could hear some of the conversation but mostly just chatter. I assume my toy at some point must have explained to my cousin that she was only too happy for what was about to happen, and that this was her choice to make.

For my part I would have preferred to have enjoyed myself without anyone the wiser of what was going on. As I said I wasn't party to most of the conversation except the part where my toy joined me and my cousin gave me that - you're really a shit look. Oh well - drunk and horny always trump good judgement.

As my toy rejoined me, she made sure the door was locked, and we wouldn't be bothered again. I quickly stripped my toy not only of the dress she had managed to get back on but of her panties as well. Not one to be modest at a time like this I now stripped down as well.

Both me and my little friend were quite happy to pick up where we had left off. Soon I was between Kathy's legs ready to finally get what I had worked so hard for. She now whispered or moaned that she wasn't on the pill. Shit! Then she quickly told me that there were a box of condom's in the night stand.

I'll tell you I'm not a big fan for rubberized birth control and drunk as I was and hearing she wasn't on the pill only made me harder for my slut. With a minimum of fumbling my friend found the well lubed entrance he needed. I felt the tip of my unprotected cock slid inside. I felt myself relax just a little. There was no way I was leaving without finishing what I had started.

I quickly slid in all the way to the hilt. Her pussy lips parted and while she wasn't tight, it was a very comfortable feeling pussy. I wasn't the first, and I'm damn sure I won't be the last to slide into her. I'm not big at 6 ½ inches but there is enough width that I've never had a complaint. Like every lust full alcohol fueled fuck - this was what we both needed. Soon we were soon humping our way to bliss, my cock sliding full length back and forth. Her legs wrapped around me as I pounded her pussy. All too soon I felt my balls tighten and could feel the warning signs of the impending end to our fun. I did what I needed to do, pushing myself all the way in to the hilt and flooding her hot pussy with my hot cum. I could feel her own orgasm spreading through her as I was shooting strings of sperm deep inside.

Normally this would have ended the festivities. Normal MO is to quickly retrieve my clothes from the various places they may have ended up and headed not so gracefully for the door. However this was a new twist as I didn't know who and how many friends family and others my guilty retreat would face. I decided that there wasn't any sense rushing out the door. We continued to grope and explore each other I so enjoy playing with a set of milf tits and soon enough my friend had risen to the challenge for round two.

As this promised to be a longer and more enjoyable fuck I wanted my toy on top. She quickly mounted me. I watched her face as she mounted me, a level of lust, and enjoyment mixed with guilt of knowing what she's doing and where's she's doing it. Her legs on either side of me, I could now see her little muffin top as her pussy slide down the length of my shaft.

My favorite thing to do at this time is to put the sluts hand down between her legs and have her play with her clit as she rides. I wanted her to have a good time as well - I took my time to pinch and tug on her nipples making her moan. Lifting up to suckle her nipples as her kids had done. She moaned with desire as she worked her pussy up and down. Her own climax soon over took her causing my balls to tingle and my toes wiggle letting loose round two inside my toy's welcome hole.

I wanted my toy to now clean my cock clean. However she told me she didn't like to suck cock, and even confided she never did that for her husband. But I'm not her husband. My mind immediately saw the challenge. I was too tired and drained at this time to work on this new challenge but I knew I would have to make a return trip to enjoy her mouth.

Nature now took it's natural course, with my previous consumption of alcohol and having just cum twice in a short period I now needed to relieve myself. Taking advantage of the connecting bathroom door I slipped out to make use of the facilities. I noted that the house was now quite. Getting brave I popped open the door and was happy that the guests had taken a hint and were now long gone. This of course meant that my ride was gone as well. Designated drivers will only hang around for so long I guess.

We refueled with some left overs and another round of drinks and headed back to our little love nest.

It was late but pumped up with food and more alcohol our passion was refueled. Soon my little friend joined us. He slide back inside her well lubed tunnel with no effort, almost like his new home.

I'd somehow placed my toy at the edge of the bed. Her head was not quite on the bed as we started humping. My god how sexy she looked with her head hanging down moaning. I was fucking her harder this time, my cock deep inside her pussy. I was sliding my cock in from tip to hilt. The bed was rocking her tits were jiggling, she was moaning. This was quickly becoming one of the hottest milf fuck sessions I had ever had. I really couldn't believe my good fortune of finding this little slut.

Too soon, I felt the cum sliding up the length of my cock, I knew I was going to cum inside her again as much as I wasn't ready for my fun to end. I'm really not sure how much cum I dumped this time as I'd already deposited two good sized loads in her mommy place.

It was with shock and a little confusion on my part I realized I didn't go soft after discharging my load. I was still hard having shot my load. Oh my god, this had never happened before but my body wasn't stopping for a rest. I don't know but it must have been the perfect storm. The right balance of alcohol, lust and slut that allowed me to not only cum but to keep going. Not one to question a gift like this and since I was still up for it, literally, I continued to bang this willing toy.

I increased my speed and effort. I was slamming my toy harder than any other fuck I'd ever had. Watching her head bounce with amusement, this of course only increased my lust. Soon her own climax was working through her loins. She arched her back, moaning and fucking her pussy hard against me. I thrust in one more time as deep as I could rewarded with once again feeling my seed explode inside her. I smiled at her with the satisfaction of having shot four loads of cum inside this fertile wench.

I guess this was enough for both of us and we both separated our sweaty bodies. This allowed both of us to slip away into a deep sleep. When I woke it was now late morning. She was up but obviously the guilt of the previous evening events had taken hold. My toy was now reserved, almost shy about letting me see her naked. She mentioned she was going to take a shower and with a robe slipped around her disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear the shower running and I believe in water conservation headed off to the shower as well.

She didn't exactly welcome me in with open arms but did let me in beside her. Soon I was washing her body - I could see her nipples harden and I'm sure she started to feel that same horny urge I was feeling but when I pressed my hard cock between her cheeks I heard her exclaim "You're a pig". And with that she jumped out. I quickly finished up and dried off.

I managed to find my clothes, dressed, ready for the walk of shame that accompanies a night of drinking lusting and fucking. Downstairs she had made coffee. I quickly had a cup and explained I was without wheels to get home. We made enough small talk to get us through the coffee and drive home but this wasn't the lustful toy that I had so thoroughly enjoyed last night.

She dropped me off and headed down to her mother's to pick up her kids and rejoin her place as mother, and wife. Me I headed back to bed.

Considering how this had ended I was sure that she wanted last night to be forgotten. Which in my confirmed place as bachelor I would have no issues with.

About a week later, my cousin's husband called - I really wasn't expecting any calls from him. After I said hello he grunted something - the next thing I knew my slut was on the phone. She obviously had thought some more of our fun evening and wasn't so ready to let it go.

wpgbeach
wpgbeach
21 Followers
12