Fullfilled

Story Info
Asian girl ends up living out her fantasy, and more.
3.1k words
63.7k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to a sweet girl with a dirty secret somewhere in south east asia. I have naturally changed her name.

Cheryl was excited. Her boyfriend who she had been dating for the past few months had something special in mind. He had booked a table for them at an expensive italian restaurant, and had even agreed to pay for her lovely new dress earlier today. She forbid him to see her in it before the evening and was now admiring herself in the mirror. She looked gorgeous in red. Cheryl was pretty much your typical petite chinese girl. Shoulder length black hair, cute pretty face and a slender figure with a 32B chest. And right now she looked stunning. She only needed to apply some final touches on her make up and then she was ready to go. She wanted to look perfect for him. Normally she didn't use much make up, but this time it was going to be special. Only him and her, no friends or third wheels.

She looked at the time and realised she was going to be late from her date if she didn't hurry. Instead of picking her up, they had agreed to meet infront of the restaurant, and there was not much time left. Definitely not enough time to trust a taxi whole way through. She figured she would just take one to the nearest subway station as she didn't want to walk around in her high heels. Her mind was occupied with nothing but thoughts of her boyfriend as she walked out the door.

It wasn't hard to find a taxi, but she wasn't so sure about Friday night traffic. So she only asked to get to the nearest subway station. She knew she could get close enough to the restaurant that way. She only needed to cross the park and walk two blocks to get to the restaurant from the last stop. Her head was filled with thoughts about the evening. She had not seen her boyfriend in a almost a week, as schoolwork had kept her busy, but now she knew she deserved the attention she was going to get tonight. She paid the taxi and joined the crowd entering the subway station. She got on the cart and sat down. Daydreaming about her boyfriend's reaction when he sees her was all she could think about, and so she reached her stop before she knew it. After getting out of the cart she took out a mirror from her purse and did a final check on her make up before entering the night. The entrance to the fenced park could almost be seen at the other end of the street, as she ascended the stairs from the station. Walking towards the park, she checked the time from her mobile phone, and picked up the pace. She wouldn't be that late, but she didn't want the keep her boyfriend waiting. And she didn't want to wait either.

Nearing the park gates, a red SUV parked right beside her. She didn't pay any attention to the vehicle or its passengers and entered the dimly lit park. Sounds of men speaking and the car doors slamming could be heard in the distance. She didn't look behind her until she realised they were entering the park too. She saw five to six men. Probably caucasian, not asian like her sweetheart. She could hear them talking, loudly. Cheryl kept walking on the paved road that crossed the whole park. The next time she looked behind her she could not see a trace of the men nor hear them. It was just her and the sound her high heels in the humid night. As she reached the small clearing at the middle of the park, she realised the men were sitting there on the benches, silent. She could feel them stare at her. Indeed, there were six of them. She could not see their eyes in the dark, but still avoided eyecontact, keeping her head facing straight where she was going. How had they gotten past her, she wondered. And as soon as she thought she had made it out of the clearing, she could hear their shoes shuffling only a fraction of a second before two arms were around her, chrushing her slender body against a strong chest. One arm pinning her arms against her body and the other one over her mouth, preventing her from making the tiniest sound. Her eyes wide open she tried to register what was happening. The world was spinning as she was carried to a secluded spot near a small building in the park and then thrown down on the ground.

She was told to get up. In a state of shock Cheryl only remained on her hands and knees, her eyes transfixed on her own small hands that were gripping the soil. This could not be happening. Was this a dream? Where is her boyfriend? What happened? A fist grabbing her hair and pulling her up she was snapped out of it. She was staring into the eyes of a white man in his late 20s. His stare taking control of her and preventing her from even looking at the other men. He told her to do as she was told and she would not be hurt. She could only stare at his eyes in horror. Raising his voice he repeated himself and and brought his hand to squeeze her face. This time he got a nod from her. And then she was thrown on the ground again, only to be surrounded by the men.

It was all happening so fast for her. She could not believe this was really happening. The reality of the situation crushing her spirit forced her to keep her eyes on the ground. She didn't dare to raise her gaze. A yank from her hair forced her head to tilt backwards. Her eyes immediately focusing on what was right infront of her face. A large circumsized hard cock. She could feel fear gripping her throat. Turning her head she saw more cocks being pulled out. She was completely surrounded by them. Her mouth had never felt so dry. She had never felt fear like this before. She couldn't move. A hand guided her head forward, and the large cock infront of her face was now pressing against her lips. Keeping her lips tight shut, the cock rubbed all over her face until she felt her hair pulled up painfully and someone hissing "Suck it you fucking slut." The cock forced its way into her mouth, filling it. It started pumping in and out. Her eyes were still wide open and she was not making a sound. The other men were laughing at the sight of her mouth being used, and soon she felt her hands being guided around other cocks. "Suck and stroke. You know you can do it. Don't make us use more force." She tried to obey but she couldn't move. The cock kept fucking her mouth as her hands were being held. Suddenly the cock in her mouth started fucking faster and deeper. Her hands were being guided to jerk the cocks they were wrapped around. And soon her hands were moving by themselves, stroking the two cocks in unison. The men kept switching, her hands were introduced to more cocks, only the one using her mouth would not leave her lips. It was all a blur to her, she was in shock, yet she did not cry. Part of her was fascinated by the size of the cocks. They were much bigger than any of her boyfriends ever had. And they were so hard, so demanding, so forceful. Was she getting aroused by them?

Suddenly the cock pulled out of her mouth, she stared at the large head glistering with her spit. Her gaze was broken as she was being lifted up on her feet and she felt hands all over her body. Mauling her breasts, squeezing her ass like it was a piece of meat, caressing her inner thighs. Her dress was soon resting on her waist. The hem hiked up and her panties exposed. Her bra was already somewhere on the ground and both her breasts were being sucked on hard. She had never felt anything pull on her nipples like those two mouths. They were being stretched by their hungry lips. Fingers were rubbing against her grotch, making her panties dig in into her pussy. And then she realised she was moaning. She had not screamed at any point. The only sounds that left her lips were forced out of her by the assault the six men were giving her. Moans. The men were laughing. The little chinese slut was into it. She was still in shock, hardly able to move, but her body was responding.

At the order of the leader of the pack, her panties were torn off. There she was, standing in the middle of six strangers, with only her dress on her hips, aroused against her will, waiting for what happens next. The men continued their assault on her body. Their words did not reach her. She was unaware how the men joked about her unshaved pussy while forcing their fingers inside it. She was in extacy. And it was all because of how she was being used, forced, left without will. She had never experienced anything like it before. The fear that the six men initially caused in her was gone, and it was replaced by the need to obey and be forced. No longer was she frozen. Her chest was heaving, her hips moving along with the invading fingers in her pussy, and her eyes fixed on those large cocks sticking out from the mens trousers. She wanted to suck them. Feel her mouth being filled with big hard cock. The feeling her boyfriend could never give her with his average dick.

Cheryl felt hands on her shoulders pushing her down, and she instinctively got on her knees. Once again she was being lead into position from her hair. "No, all fours slut." She did as ordered, and rested her frame on her hands and knees. A hand pushed down on her back and barked at her. "That's not how you offer yourself to be fucked, whore!" She arched her back immediately just in time, as a cock penetrated her pussy from behind in one thrust. The sudden raw sensation woke her from the trance she was in. She was being gangraped in a park. Her boyfriend was waiting for her. She wanted to escape. But why was her pussy so wet? Why did it feel so good to have it stretched by a large cock? And her nipples had never been so hard in her whole life. But her confused thoughts were interrupted by a black cock that appeared right before her face. And as soon as she was told to open her mouth, she parted her lips and stuck her tongue out. This was what she craved moments ago. To feel her mouth filled with big cock. As she sank back into her willing state, she forgot all doubts and her body succumbed to the pleasure of being filled by a cock from both ends. All she could do was moan like a mindless whore on the black cock that was in her tiny mouth.

Suddenly Cheryl felt the cock in her pussy stir. Streams of hot cum were shooting inside her. She panicked and tried to release her mouth from the black cock, but the man fucking her was holding her head in place. "We're going to fill you with as much cum as we want slut. You just keep sucking like a good little whore and you won't get hurt, alright?" She grunted something in agreement, too afraid to object. She had never had cum inside her pussy, but her pussy had never felt so full of cock either. When the man pulled his cock out of her, she could feel the hot substance run down her thighs and drip from her pubic hair.

The black man using her mouth said something to the other men and removed his cock from her mouth. He got behind her and as he pushed his cock inside her sloppy cunt, a familiar face appeared before her. He asked her if she had ever been fucked by a black cock before. She could only shake her head as the black man pounded her. He was even bigger than the first guy. "Do you want him to stop?" the man infront of her asked, and her head slumped. She hanged her head in shame, cock in each hand, as she sensations of the big black cock inside her made her whimper. "Answer, slut!" She could only moan. "You're loving this you fucking whore, aren't you?" His words only drove her further into extacy. She was being degraded beyond belief, and her body started to spasm. She was cumming on the big black cock. Filled with shame her body shook before the six men. She let out a wailing subdued moan and sunk down on the ground. The black man jerked his cock a few times and streams of cum flew all over her tiny ass. He massaged her petite behind, smearing the cum everywhere, making her skin glister. Her body felt so heavy after her intense orgasm as she just laid on the park grass. The men were laughing and joking about what a slut she was, and soon she was forced to push her ass up in the air, as the men took photos of her shiny cum covered asian ass with their phones.

Lying on the ground on her stomache, surrounded by the men Cheryl thought her ordeal was over. She had been raped and forced to orgasm. Her pussy was still tingling and her nipples were sore. She closed her eyes and felt shame how violently she had cum on a black cock. She then felt a hard slap on her ass. "Oh, the party is not over yet, slut." Horror crept back into her stomache instantly. "You'll do as we say until we are done with you. But don't worry, I'm sure you will enjoy it!" She brought her hands over her face as he heard the men laugh. The next thing she knew, her hands were being forced behind her back and secured together with ducttape. She was then lifted off the ground on her feet. Without warning her legs were forced apart and a cock entered her well used pussy from behind. After a few hard thrusts, she was passed over to another man to use. She lost count and all sense of direction as her sore pussy was used by cock after cock. Each cock fucking her without mercy made her pant and moan soundly. After a while her legs began to give in, as if she was going to cum. The man fucking her pulled out and let her sink down on her knees.

One of the men laid down on the ground and she was placed on top of him, impaled on his big cock. Unable to support herself with her hands tied behind her back, she fell on top of the man. She could not rest for more than a few seconds until she felt something pull her hair, guiding her head. Her panties rolled into a ball were forced inside her mouth, and her lips were secured shut with tape. "Just in case, sweetie!" The man laughed. Before she could question why, she felt a cold wet finger push against her virgin asshole. Roughly the finger covered in some kind of lubrication pumped in and out of her tiny hole. It was painful. But instead of the pain inflicted on her asshole, her mind was wandering in her fantasies. She had masturbated to the thought of being filled by two cocks so many times. She even regarded herself as a slut for it. Once she had allowed the fantasy to take over her once, she could not stop. It was in her head everytime she touched herself. Being filled with two cocks. And now it was going to happen, without her consent. She had never even had anal sex before. Was this some kind of bad karma? Was she being punished for her dirty secret?

Her thoughts were suddenly abruptly put to a stop. Her phone in her purse was ringing. She recognised the ringtone. It was her boyfriend. She froze, but it was too late. Her asshole had already been stretched wide enough to take three fingers inside. She could not go back anymore. The tape was torn from her over her mouth and the panties fetched from her mouth. Her phone was being held before her face and she was asked who it was, was she expecting someone, was she meeting someone at the park?

"It's no one! Please! Fuck my holes! I need it!" She whimpered with her pussy full of cock.

A grin appeared on the man's face and her phone was dropped on the ground. It was still ringing when his big cock entered Cheryl's ass. She grunted and moaned as it made its way inside her asshole. She was so full of cock now, so helpless, completely without will. Her phone stopped ringing, and the cocks started to fuck her holes. A third cock was pushed in her mouth and she began sucking on it like she was born to be used like this. After a while of being pounded by three cocks at once, the man fucking her ass tensed up and unloaded his cum deep inside her bowels. And as soon as he pulled his cock out, another man had taken his place. Her asshole made nasty sloppy sounds as it was being used over and over again. She lost count how many loads she took inside her and how many she swallowed. Her phone rang a few times on the ground, but she paid no attention to it. All she wanted was to be used by big cocks, being cummed on and called a slut and a whore. After a series of intense orgasms she was too exhausted to even suck cock. She was placed on her back and the few guys who had not had enough used her pussy and ass for their pleasure before smearing her face and breasts with their cum.

Soon Cheryl realised she was alone. Laying on the park grass, with her phone between her breasts, also covered in cum. It was ringing again. It was the same ringtone as before. It was her boyfriend who could never give her what the six strangers did.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Asian Teen Gangbang An eighteen-year-old is taken by five guys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Train Girl Setsuko loses her innocence on a subway train.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Sister Elaine Horny brother videotaped his asian sister having sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories