Fullness Of Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned, Cassidy looked up at Jesse who was smiling down at her. "What did you do?" Cassidy gasped.

Jesse answered by kissing Cassidy and guiding her hand to his throbbing erection. He moaned into her mouth as she gently squeezed and stroked him. Pulling away slightly, Jesse slipped his hips between Cassidy's legs. With as much restraint as possible, Jesse firmly pushed himself into Cassidy.

The tearing sensation that ripped through Cassidy was almost more than she could take. If Jesse hadn't been such a large man, Cassidy was positive that she would have thrown him across the room. As it was, he paused rigidly over her, waiting for a sign that she was ready to continue.

For several moments, Cassidy was fairly sure that she wasn't interested in continuing. Jesse hurt! But Jesse stroked her face and hair and murmured incoherent, loving things to her, giving her time. As Cassidy bit her lip and struggled to adjust, she was surprised to find that the pain began lessening. In fact, after a few more moments, feeling Jesse inside of her began feeling indescribably right. Although the pain was still evident around the edges of her consciousness, the feeling of fullness and fulfillment began overwhelming everything else.

Within minutes, Cassidy began moving under Jesse. When he tentatively began thrusting, it took Cassidy a few tries to figure out how she was supposed to respond. But once she got the hang of it, she began riding Jesse's thrusts to the fullest. As she watched Jesse's face contort as he experienced each new sensation of their union, Cassidy realized that she had never felt such empowerment. She had the ability to make this man, whom she loved deeply, experience feelings that seemed to come from his very core. When he bared his teeth, groaned out her name, and poured his passion into her body, Cassidy claimed him and held him, knowing that she would never love another.

Jesse collapsed on top of Cassidy in the aftermath of his powerful climax. She held him tightly and spread small kisses along his neck and shoulders. When he was finally able to move, he rolled onto his side, facing her. Without words, he snuggled his face into her neck and, only minutes later, was snoring soundly.

Cassidy wanted to laugh outloud. The most important event of her life and Jesse falls asleep on her! So much for romance after the passion! But as she felt his body, molded around her own, Cassidy knew that there was something more to romance than flowers and candlelight. The way Jesse made her feel was the very thing that romance was all about - Jesse made her feel desirable - Jesse made her feel special. And Cassidy had lived her whole life wanting to be special.

It took awhile, but Cassidy finally fell asleep. She wasn't used to sleeping with another person. And she wasn't used to being awakened the way Jesse chose to wake her up, either. When she realized that the tickling sensation that she felt was Jesse's stubble rubbing on the inside of her thighs, she almost bolted out of bed. Jerking upright to stare down at him, she burst out laughing at the smug grin he gave her.

In a deep, sensual voice, Jesse said, "I just wanted an early morning snack. Lay back and let me show you how I can make you feel."

Trusting Jesse at that point was one of the hardest things Cassidy had ever tried to do. Not only wasn't Cassidy experienced, but she was fairly ticklish as well. The combination of physical sensations threatened to overwhelm her resolve to let Jesse have his way. But when she actually felt his tongue flick out and lick her skin, her resistance melted. It didn't take long for Jesse to successfully bring her to the brink of a powerful orgasm. As she teetered on the edge, she felt Jesse suddenly thrust his fingers into her moist folds. With a loud cry, she climaxed harder than she ever had before.

When Cassidy finally managed to get her eyes open, she again looked down at Jesse. He was still giving her that same playful leer. When he saw that she was calming down, he climbed up her body and moved to enter her.

But Cassidy wanted to try something new. She pushed at Jesse's shoulders until he pulled back. Then she slipped out from under him and rolled him over. With his body spread out on her bed, Cassidy took a leisurely tour over his anatomy with her fingers and tongue. When she finished at his neck, she straddled Jesse and slipped his erection inside of her. Then, with her best seductive voice Cassidy whispered, "Ride 'em, cowboy!"

It didn't take long for Cassidy to pull Jesse to the edge of his own orgasm. He seemed particularly interested in her breasts and apparently liked it when she rubbed her hands over them and moaned out her pleasure. But when she pulled on her nipple and yelled, "Come on baby, let me feel you!" she tripped Jesse's trigger. He held her hips and actually came up off of the bed, burrowing his face into her breasts.

When the tremors stopped, Jesse had pulled them both back down onto the bed and was kissing and licking Cassidy's breasts. Putting her hands on both sides of his face, she pulled him up to look at her. It was the first time she had really looked deeply into his eyes since they had made love last night. And what she saw there shook her to the core.

Cassidy wasn't sure if Jesse's eyes were only reflecting the feelings that she was certain were showing in her own eyes, or if he was feeling the same way. But the love and care that were buried there shocked and surprised her.

Not knowing what to do, Cassidy chose to snuggle her face into Jesse's shoulder. Even though they had just awakened, in minutes she heard Jesse snoring again. Chuckling to herself, she settled in beside him to wait him out.

It didn't take long for Jesse to wake up again. He jumped out of bed and dragged Cassidy to the shower with him. They spent the next half hour washing, rinsing and rubbing each part of one another's body. By the time they finally got out, Cassidy was fairly sure she would never think of taking a shower in the same way again!

Since it was almost lunch time on Sunday, Cassidy and Jesse decided to stop downstairs to grab something out of Eleanor and Horace's kitchen. The diner was closed on Sunday, but Eleanor and Horace often came in after church anyway and did odds and ends. Cassidy had heard the door to the back kitchen open and close while she was getting dressed, so she knew one of them would be downstairs. She knew that whichever one it was, would be happy to know that Jesse was with her!

Grabbing her tennis shoes, Cassidy went out to her sitting room. Jesse was already there, pacing back and forth, having an animated conversation on his cell phone. Cassidy could tell that Jesse was talking to Van, so she didn't want to eavesdrop. Grabbing a notepad, she scribbled a note, telling Jesse that she would go on downstairs and begin putting together some lunch. He could come down when he got finished. Then she blew him a kiss and headed downstairs.

Had Cassidy been paying attention to the world around her, she would have noticed that things weren't right before she entered the diner. But her thoughts were upstairs, focused on the man sitting on her couch. So when she pushed open the front door to the diner, she failed to remember that Horace and Eleanor never unlocked that door on Sunday. As she weaved her way though the tables toward the door to the kitchen, Cassidy had no way of knowing what she was about to confront.