Fun After Work

Story Info
Coworkers get together for a good time.
1.3k words
3.65
94.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers

It had been a really rough day at work. Between the asshole customers and the equally jackass boss, I was ready to have a drink and forget the whole day.

Several of the guys from my department had decided to get together for a drink and unwind. We arrived around 6:30 pm and sat down at the bar to order a drink. We were talking about the days events and generally griping about what an asshole we worked for when I looked up to see two of the women from work walk in.

I nudged Mike and pointed out that Amanda and Jenny were there. These women were so beautiful they were enough to make the most faithful of men stray. Amanda had shoulder length blonde hair and an ass to die for. Her breasts were average size but were remarkably perky for a woman of 45. Jenny was the younger of the two at 28. She had brunette hair that flowed down her back. Her breasts were quite large, I would guess about a 38D cup. Jenny had a nice ass as well and a walk that was very deliberate. This made her doubly sexy.

Mike told Barry to go over and invite them to join us for a drink. Barry was the most suave of all of us and women usually thought he was adorable.

Barry sauntered over to them and asked, "What are you lovely ladies doing here tonight?" "Probably the same thing you are." Amanda answered. She was the bolder of the two. "Well why don't we get a table so you two ladies can join us and we'll just see what were all here for." Barry asked. He prided himself on being a ladies man even if it were only in his mind.

We each pulled up a chair around a table and ordered another round of drinks. "Well we sure didn't expect to see the two of you here tonight, we were just here to bitch a little." I explained. "Well I guess we can all get drunk and bitch a lot" Jenny answered.

Barry was being his normal self, cutting jokes and making himself out to be the fool. As usual Amanda and Jenny were laughing and going along. I often thought that they both would jump his bones if he really gave it a shot. There was not one of us, neither John, Dan, Mike or myself that had half the balls Barry did considering all of us, except Barry were married.

As the night went on the more the drinks flowed and the dirtier the conversation became. Amanda was making jokes about sucking cock and Jenny was going right along with her. I had drunk just enough alcohol that I was now beginning to get a little bolder myself. "Would you like to dance Amanda?" I asked. "Sure honey, anything for a cutie like you." She responded. We were on the dance floor swaying to a slow dance and I began to rub her back. I worked my way to her beautiful round ass that for so long I had fantasized about. To my surprise Amanda didn't offer any resistance.

The music ended and we went back to the table. It was obvious that Jenny had quite a bit to drink because when I took my seat I could see Barry had slid his hand under her dress and was rubbing her pussy. She was making little whimpering sounds and rolling her head back. Amanda just looked at her and said, "girl what is wrong with you?" When she didn't get a response she decided to see for herself. Amanda crawled under the table to see Barry's hand rubbing her pussy with tender ministrations. "Oh you little slut!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you didn't share." This was what Dan had hoped to hear. He was getting more than excited watching the show. He moved closer to Amanda and began rubbing her pussy. "That's a good boy." Amanda said. "This is what I have needed all day." "Well if you think this is good, what do you say we all go to my apartment and get really comfortable?" Barry asked. "Sounds like a great idea to me." Amanda said. Jenny agreed without hesitation.

I was not sure about this since it was getting so late and I was after all married. I belted down two shots and mustered up enough courage to join my friends. We paid the tab and headed off for Barry's apartment.

When we got there the women seemed to turn into wild animals. They began taking off their clothes and demanding that we remove ours as well. This was the first time any off us had ever seen these gorgeous women naked and it was everything that we had ever imagined. Amanda and Jenny both went over to the bed and lay down. "What would you boys like to see?" asked Amanda. "From the looks of those hard dicks, I think they might like to see us lick each others pussies." Injected Jenny. She crawled over to Amanda like a cat and began to lick her pussy gently. This was one of the hottest sights I had ever seen. This went on for about five minutes making all of us guys so horny we couldn't wait any longer.

Barry was the first to join them on the bed. He got next to Amanda and began sucking her breasts. John was the next to jump in the fun as he started to lick Jenny's pussy. After a few minutes Barry had both women get on all fours. Dan had just been sitting back watching the action all night, so when he got his chance, he moved in behind Jenny. He stuck his dick in her pussy with such force she gasped and let out a scream. I got in front of her and put my cock in her mouth as I watched Dan fuck her with a fury. Dan's dick was quite large. Just by looking, I would guess it had to be about 8 inches. I looked over to see Amanda getting hammered by John as she sucked Barry's dick like it was a sweet piece of candy.

After a few minutes I heard Dan yell "I'm going to cum." He let out a loud groan and filled Jenny's pussy with his load. She smiled and asked us "who is going to be next?" I didn't need another invite. I moved in behind her and slid my dick in her already sopping pussy. She was as hot as fire and I had to really fight not to lose my load.

Amanda was now having an orgasm as John hammered her pussy harder. She screamed out in muffled sounds of pleasure as waves of ecstasy rolled over her body. This put John over the edge and he groaned as he shot his load inside her.

Barry pulled his dick out of Amanda's mouth and moved in to fuck Jenny. "Roll over baby, I want some of that ass." He said. Jenny rolled over on her stomach and Barry put a couple of pillows under her. "Please be gentle with me", she requested of him. Barry got on his knees behind her and pulled out a bottle of lubricant from his nightstand. He applied the lubricant to her asshole and to his throbbing cock.

He placed the head of his dick at her upturned asshole and very gently eased the head in. Little by little he guided more of his cock into her ass until it completely disappeared. Jenny was now groaning in a pain and pleasure combination as Barry pumped her ass harder. Barry fucked Jenny for what seemed like an hour. When he finally came he pulled out and shot his load allover her ass leaving large blobs of cum.

When the night finally ended we all said our goodbyes and went to our respective homes. At work the next morning none of us spoke a word about what had happened the night before. My only hope is that we can get together again sometime for another round.

Selecto
Selecto
4 Followers