Fun Afternoon In A Toilet Ch. 02

Story Info
Gay oral sex fun dressed in lingerie.
1k words
4.58
50k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whistful
whistful
30 Followers

The second guy almost barged in he was so eager to have some fun, I know I was ready for more!

I was standing, no panties but still wearing the bra stockings and garter belt. It all happened so quickly that my chin was still wet from the cum that had oozed out, and the drop of spunk was still there on my stocking.

In a flash he had his cock out and was leering at me and wanking, with his other hand he seized my wet cock and started stroking it. I had to tell him to slow down as I was so sexed up from the earlier session. So he started to get undressed, and was soon naked. He had a nice cut cock quite fat, I wrapped my hand around it and wanked him. It felt really good and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth, so I sat down and urged him towards me. Soon I was sucking eagerly at him, it certainly was a fantastic mouthful. I reached around behind him and held his arse and then pulled him in to me. My mouth was very full and I was really slurping and slobbering it had a lot to do with how horny I was, I really wanted more spunk in my mouth right now. He was thrusting at me and whispering how long he had been watching me with the other guy and what a slut I was. He was really fucking my mouth now and it was getting quite noisy, but I didn't care because I his hot cum, I wanted him to fill my mouth the more spunk the better, fill me up please, please.

I could practically taste his orgasm as he pulled away, I felt a little disappointed but then there was more to come.

He pulled me up so that I was standing, he then crouched down running his hands up my stocking clad legs until he found my arse. A finger found my hole and he gently probed it. His other hand now came round and started to caress my aching cock. He rubbed his thumb over the head, smearing the pre-cum all over. It was heavenly. Then, leaving his hand probing and tickling my arsehole, he used his free hand to guide my prick into his mouth. He sucked me in slowly, then released me in order to lick the end, then, once again I was sucked in. I am sure you can imagine how I was feeling. It was ecstasy, my balls were tight and so full. If he kept this up I was seconds away from pumping a gallon of spunk into him!

He knew, and backed off.

I stood for a few seconds my cock throbbing and twitching with excitement, it was glistening with his saliva, my balls were aching they were so full. I wanted to shoot spunk, I was desperate to shoot.

I sat down and turned him round, bent him over and started to lick his arsehole, like mad. I was even hornier now and really wanted to eat him. I reached round and found his fat prick. I started to wank him, furiously, the slurping noises I was making would almost wake the dead! He then freed himself from me and turned round, he forced his cock into my mouth, well I say forced I didn't exactly resist! I sucked on for all I was worth, savouring every inch of him. My fingers found his arsehole, it was almost dripping wet from my eating him. Two fingers slid in with ease, he sort of whimpered and thrust hard at my mouth. His breathing was deep and fast, I sucked and flicked my tongue as fast I could, but it was difficult as he was now fucking my mouth so hard.

I was wanking myself furiously now, just holding off. There was no turning back now we both were beginning to lose control, we were seconds away from spunky heaven. I suddenly realised that didn't just want to feel and taste his glorious emission, I wanted to really experience it. I wanted to see him spunk off, at close range, I wanted to feel it on me. I wanted him to shoot all his cum on my face. I wanted to see it, feel it and taste it. I love spunk at the best of times,but today, well I think you get the picture.

I told him what I wanted he was more than happy, he was so ready, his balls were also full which made the expectation so much more exciting for me. I made a lot of saliva and he pulled out his wet cock. He wanked his cock, jt was making squelching sounds there was so much spit on it. It was inches from my face. I was wanking waiting for the first sign. The first jet landed just above my eye, then another on my cheek then my nose all strong jets. The next ones were not so forceful but hit my mouth, which I opened to catch as much as possible. I could feel the first sticky strands begin to slide down my face as I pulled his still spitting cock into my mouth. I was sucking hard draining the last drops from him as I did so I started to shoot my load. The first two hit his leg I think,after that I am not sure, it all went a bit hazy as the orgasm was so strong. After a while he pulled out and slumped against the door, I could see my spunking running down his leg. Even in this state I thought that was horny. His spunk on my face was now dripping onto my thighs. My stocking tops seemed to be covered in my cum and there was a oad on the floor. Between us we had produced so much cum, not surprising I suppose considering the session we had just had. I had a lot of cleaning up to do before I could leave. When I got home about an hour later I stripped naked and had a fantastic wank reliving the afternoon.

whistful
whistful
30 Followers