Fun Algarve Break Ch. 01

Story Info
Ordinary 50s wife relaxes & has fun.
3.7k words
4.06
100.5k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To give a bit of background, Helen and I were High school sweethearts, have been married for thirty years and have brought up three children. We have never done or talked about any of the shenanigans that go on in your pages and have been faithful to each other all our married life. We are a normal middle-aged couple, both a bit overweight and very ordinary.

I have always been interested in pornography, I had a secret stash of magazines in the garage for many years but over the last few years have used the internet, my favourite sites are story sites and my favourite stories are wife swapping and sharing. I have never shared my interest with my wife, as far as I know she has never read pornographic magazine, watched a video or visited an Internet site. My expectation was that this would never change.

We booked a week off work and planned to do some jobs around the house but the weather was so bad that first weekend that we went to the travel agents, to see what short breaks were available. We were lucky and flew out on a cheap all inclusive deal to a hotel on the Algarve on Monday afternoon

We arrived at the hotel in the late evening, dumped our bags in the room and went back down for something to eat from the restaurant. We entered the restaurant behind another couple, who I had seen on the flight, the waiter told us they were about to close, asked us to help ourselves to the buffet and to share a table so that the staff could clear away the rest. We collected our food, sat at the table that the waiter indicated and started chatting with the other couple. As we sat down three young men in their early twenties, also off our flight, came in and at the waiter's behest, joined us at out table.

We discovered that the other couple were married and were regulars at this hotel coming three or four times a year. I'm not good at guessing ages but it appeared to me that there was a ten year or more year age difference between them, Adam was probably younger than us in his mid forties and Beth was older in her mid fifties. They were very friendly, good fun and great at making conversation, they not only engaged Helen and I but also brought the three young men, Cliff, Dan and Eric into the conversation. Within half an hour supper and four bottles of wine were finished and the seven of us moved into the bar, pushed two tables together and sat chatting, telling jokes and laughing like old friends.

It stuck me as an unlikely group, three men in their twenties, a man in his forties, two women and a man in their fifties, who had only just met, getting on like several houses on fire. Helen and I are not normally big drinkers but we went to bed that night drunk as lords having had a great evening.

Helen and I suffered with bad heads the next day and missed breakfast; we had a walk around town to get out bearings, later in the morning, then had a siesta at lunch time. By two O'clock, after a shower, Helen was feeling good, I still felt like I'd been hit by a truck, but agreed to join her in a Dip in the pool. I was looking forward to seeing all the young things with their tits out but more than that had the idea that Beth would have hers' on show and I really wanted to see those old jugs.

I liked it when Helen got her tits out but she had not done so for years, not since she had started to put weight on in her late thirties. When she used to go topless it was only when lying on the beach and rarely by a pool when there were not many people about, she never sat up, stood or walked about topless. Helen wore a conservative black one piece under tee shirt and shorts and we headed off for the pool. None of our new friends from last night were by the pool; we dropped our stuff on a vacant sun lounger and had a swim. Helen came out more refreshed and wanted a beer, I was even more of a mess, my ear was now hurting, my head was still bad and I felt sick. Helen settled on the sun lounger with her book and a beer I headed back to the room, I said that I would be back down if I felt better and for her to wake me for dinner, if I was asleep.

I had a look around before heading off; Helen was one of a minority with her tits covered, there were some lovely sights including one or two thong bikini bottoms that would give me something to think about in my room. I slept, woke up, looked at my watch, it was half passed six and Helen was not back. I had a quick shower and shave, brushed my teeth and felt 100% better than I had in the afternoon. It was a quarter to seven and Helen still wasn't back.

We didn't normally spend more than a couple of hours at a time at the pool, especially on the first day when most at risk from sun burn. I put my shorts and tee shirt on and went back to the pool, there were not many people about and Helen wasn't on the sun lounger where I had left her. I walked around the pool, heard laughter and then saw her and the rest of the gang from last night in a secluded alcove formed by the hotel building and the high perimeter wall, sharing the two sun loungers that were squeezed in there.

Helen and Beth had their backs to me, each was sitting straddling a sun lounger, which they shared with the guys who were sitting and lying on the remaining space. What shocked me was that Helen had the top half of her one piece down around her hips. Beth didn't disappoint either she was wearing only the tiniest thong bikini bottom with a thin piece of cloth disappearing between the cheeks of her arse. The women were far from glamour models both had fat arses but even from behind with their tits out and their legs spread wide, they looked very sexy.

They were all still laughing as if recovering from a joke; Adam was the first to see me and called across. "Hi Rupert, grab yourself a glass." and holding up a large jug said. "We've got a couple of pitchers of beer."

Helen stood up, turned to me and said. "I've got you a glass and I've saved you a space, how are you feeling now Rupert." She seemed relaxed, a bit drunk and very comfortable with her state of dress and her friends. She was better looking than Beth and her tits were bigger.

Cliff and Dan shuffled up a bit, I squeezed in next to them on Helen's lounger, she handed me a glass and resumed her previous position. I said. "I'm feeling much better." took the glass and turned to Adam who filled it up for me. As he filled my glass I got to clock Beth, she had an all over tan her tits were much smaller than Helen's so didn't point so much south. What was remarkable about them were the dark nipples which curved a little as they were so long. I glanced down at her wide-open crotch, the cloth at her gusset was less than an inch wide leaving plenty of obviously shaved skin either side, it must have been barely covering her lips and even this area appeared tanned.

Before I finished my drink Adam said. "My stomach tells me it's dinner time." There was general agreement we packed up our stuff, the girls made there selves decent and we headed back to our rooms agreeing to meet in an hour for dinner. I didn't mention the fact that Helen had her tits out and she didn't mention it either, we got back to the room and she got into the shower. When she came out I was flicking through the TV stations, she put her arms around me and kissed me and we had fabulous sex before getting ready to go downstairs.

We were the last to arrive, places had been saved for us at the table. The incongruity of the group struck me again; it was incredible how such a disparate group could get on so well, I loved their company and everyone seemed to feel the same. As we ate the young lads talked about their plans for the evening, they discussed the clubs that they would be visiting and their hopes of pulling some girls. Beth said. "Look lads if you have no luck don't worry, I'm always keen and my room number is 212."

Dan piped up. "You may be keen Beth but I don't think Adam would welcome three of your boyfriends at four O'clock in the morning."

"Don't worry about him, he loves a party and loves to see me have fun, don't you darling?" She said patting Adam's cheek. Adam smiled and said nothing. There was a little more banter, the boys got up to leave, and we wished them luck. As they reached the door of the restaurant Beth called after Dan, he stopped turned and Beth trotted over, spoke to him for a minute, she kissed his cheek and he was gone. Beth came back to the table and we carried on with our drinks. We talked about what to do the following day, Adam was keen to hire a car and visit the fort at cape St Vincent Beth wanted to go shopping. It was Beth's suggestion that pleased everyone, Adam and I could go to Cape St Vincent and She and Helen would go shopping.

I had trouble sleeping thinking about what Beth had said to the boys, had she been joking? What did she say to Dan as he left? She was one foxy lady. We had arranged to meet for breakfast at nine O'clock, at half past nine we had finished eating and Adam and Beth had not turned up. We decided that Helen should go to their room and find out what was going on and I should go and rent a car. The car took longer to arrange that I thought and I didn't get back until half past ten, Helen was waiting with Adam and Beth in the hotel foyer and we set off. The plan was to drop the girls off at a shopping centre a few miles away then head off to Cape St Vincent the girls would get a taxi back.

We had our day at Cape St Vincent, there was little of interest and we made it back to the hotel at about three O'clock. We continued to get on well but as intrigued as I was I didn't feel able to ask Adam about what Beth had said last night. Back at the hotel we got a drink from the bar and headed for the pool to look for the girls, I had a soft drink in case we wanted to use the car again. We found them splashing about in the pool with Cliff, Dan and Eric, Helen was wearing only bikini bottoms which must have been new as she hadn't brought any with her. They were far more modest than the thong that Beth was wearing but they were high cut and modern.

I couldn't remember a time that Helen had gone topless other than when she was lying on a beach or around a pool, for her to be frolicking with her tits bouncing around was unprecedented. It was obvious Beth was having quite an effect on her. Adam and I found the gangs' stuff on a row of loungers and settled down with our drinks, Beth and Helen came over all excited and bubbling. Beth asked if we had kept the car and I told her that, because it was almost the same price, I'd got it for three days. "Great." she said. "We are going to have a barbeque in a little cove that Adam and I know up the coast."

Beth ran back to tell the others, Helen, reading my thoughts, said. "Don't worry Rupert, Eric says he doesn't mind not drinking and will do the driving."

"He can't." I said. "It's only insured for me but don't worry I don't mind driving." She went back to the others. Adam told me about the place. It was about a 45-minute drive up the coast then a 15-minute walk from the road, a small gap between the rocks a bit of sand and there was hardly ever anyone there.

Two hours later, Helen and I had had sex again (she was insatiable), had showered and changed into tee shirts and jeans and were on our way up the coast with, Beth, Cliff, Dan, a newly purchased barbeque and a load of food and booze in the boot. Helen and Beth made a start on the booze in the car, drinking two or three alcho-pops each and were already half pissed when I dropped them off at the start of the path. The drive had been nearer an hour than 45 minutes, by the time I parked up at the start of the path, with Adam and Eric; the others had almost a two hour start on us. I wasn't happy as I had another three hours of driving to look forward to later.

My thoughts were with Helen, I hadn't talked to Her about her newly acquired relaxed attitude to showing her body and still didn't know if Beth had been joking with the boys about her availability or if any of them had taken her up on her offer the other night. They had been in the cove together, probably alone, for two hours. Helen was pretty tipsy when she got there, Beth was a liberating influence, Helen had been very horny all holiday and drink always made her more so. Would the two young lads, that they were with, really be interested in two middle-aged women? Yes, I thought they would.

We had been walking for about 15 minutes, Eric in the front then Adam then me, there was a small rise in front of us and I could hear the sea. Adam stopped, put down the cool box that he was carrying, started tying his shoelace and talking to me. Eric disappeared over the rise; Adam continued talking about some irrelevance for a few minutes before picking up his cool box and trotting up the rise without warning. I thought Christ he has just made sure that I didn't surprise them. It seemed to me that he thought something might be going on, didn't mind but didn't want me to see. I followed him up the rise and looked down into the cove.

As I reached the top and could see down into the cove, it was small; a V of sand with rocks both sides and the sea washing in and out on a front of no more than five meters wide. Cliff and Dan were standing by the barbeque Eric had joined them, Beth had come up beach to meet Adam and had her arms around his neck, Helen came up to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

The group were bare chested, at first I thought they were wearing swim suits but as Helen approached I could see she was wearing white lacy thong panties that didn't cover very much. In truth they weren't very flattering, designed for someone much slimmer and they were a couple of sizes too small. She hadn't shaved; it was a lace belt that dug into her, a too thin vertical V shape of fabric, edged in lace, with lots of pubic hair either side of it. Where it disappeared between her legs it was taught folded on itself so it looked like a piece of lace edged string. I guess much of it was buried in her cunt and if she were to open her legs it would be on show. She wasn't a bit bothered, the others were also in their underwear, Beth's were equally skimpy but fitted and looked better.

As if to answer my question Helen, who was pretty drunk but not falling about said. "We've been in the sea, we didn't have swim suits so we swam in our undies."

Beth came over, also drunk, and said. "We bought new knickers today, do you like them?"

"They look very fancy." I said

"They were supposed to look sexy." She said with a mock scowl. "Helen thought you would like them, she was going to trim her bush, but I told her Adam likes very tight knickers with pubes sticking out. I can't stand hair down there and shave completely clean so he doesn't get to see much pubic hair. She said this within Adam and Helen's hearing, I didn't react but was completely stunned, what the hell did Adam's preferences have to do with what Helen wore and how she managed her cunt hair, for fucks sake this was mad.

The conversation was cut short as Dan shouted. "Last one in does the washing up." and raced into the sea followed by Cliff, Helen and Beth. Adam and Eric started stripping; I did the same and was the last one in. It was very warm and we were in and out of the sea all evening, both before and after the barbeque. I was watching Helen like a hawk, if we were in a new scene or if she had already started, I was perfectly happy, in fact it had long been my dream, but I wanted to know. I didn't want to be seen as taking the lead or pushing her into something for which there would later be recriminations I did want to get into Beth. Helen was very tipsy I thought that sober she would not walk around dressed like that and would have denied what Beth had just said about her pubic hair.

There was plenty of horseplay in the water and in that first swim I spotted some inappropriate touching, I saw both Dan and Cliff give Helen's arse a squeeze, Dan 'accidentally' grab a handful of her tit and suspected lots more going on below the water where I couldn't see. Beth paid special attention to me, staying close 'accidentally' rubbing her tits against me and once she thrust her arse into my crotch before diving away.

Later Beth got the men to line up and she and Helen swam through our legs, Helen pulled herself through my legs by grabbing my cock, Beth touched it "accidentally" as she went through. I suspected that they did the same with each of us and I saw the expression on one or two of the guy's faces change as the girls swam through. I momentarily grabbed Helen's cunt as she went through and wandered how many of the others did the same.

The last time we went into the water I saw Helen submerge in front of Dan and after a short while come back up in the same place, when she ran out of breath. I saw her do the same thing with Cliff a minute or two later and Adam disappear under the water behind her. Beth came and stood in front of me talking to me (or distracting me) I think she saw that I had noticed something. By the time we got out of the water I think Helen had given each of the four guys at least one underwater suck or wank, and that she had had her cunt felt up several times. I believed that everyone was involved except me. Eric and Dan definitely had erections when they got out of the water I couldn't tell about the other two.

When we were packing up Beth again stuck very close to me and had me shaking the sand out of towels one at a time and folding them neatly. I looked around for Helen and couldn't see her; Beth started rubbing cream into her tits right in front of me paying special attention to her gorgeous nipples. "It's after sun cream, I get very sensitive, would you be a love and do my back?" It was a successful distraction, particularly as when I had finished her shoulders and upper back she bent forward and said. "Can you do the rest of it for me?" She kept asking me to go a bit lower and spread her legs until I was rubbing it in her arse and thighs millimetres from her cunt. I wasn't so distracted that I didn't notice Helen, Adam and Eric coming back down the rise, they'd been missing for ten or fifteen minutes.

The three youngsters planned to hit the nightclubs so wanted to be taken back to the hotel first, no one wanted to be left on the beach so we decided to all squeeze in the car. Adam sat in the front with me, the three lads in the back and although they were not the lightest the women sat on the lads laps in the back. The mood was high and there was some talk of the oldies joining the lads in the night clubs but by the time we got back both women were asleep and when we got out of the car all they wanted to do was go to bed. Helen and I had fantastic sex again, I didn't mention my suspicions.

As I fell asleep I thought back on events of the day and the questions I had. What happened when Helen went to Beth and Adam's room in the morning? Were the boys there? Did Helen join in? What did Helen and Beth do in the two hours they were alone with the boys in the bay? Was she doing what it looked like she was doing under the water? Did she slip away for a quick one with Adam and Eric so that she had fucked all four of them? Those tiny panties were lying next to the bed, testament to the change that was overtaking my wife.