Fun Algarve Break Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband gets some, but what about wife?
4.1k words
3.92
62.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke first and it was surreal looking at Helen, the short blond spiky hair alone made her not look like my wife, the smeared make up and basque completed the effect. We both had bad heads again but showered and made it down for breakfast. The whole gang was there together with Eric's new girlfriend Felicity. She was only eighteen, had a lovely slim body but was not very pretty, greasy hair, spots and an unusually long face with a big nose, she had a barely understandable East End accent and couldn't complete a sentence without swearing.

The conversation was light, friendly and perfectly normal and no one seemed offended by Felicity's bad language. It was very much a planning meeting and everyone including Felicity had something to say about what we would do with the day. For a young girl Felicity fitted in very well with the group, outgoing and willing to have her say.

I wandered if Beth had had an opportunity to work her mojo on her. I remembered her coming out of the lift with Eric, Adam, Beth and Helen yesterday, where had they come from? What had they been up to in the couple of hours since I had last seen Beth? Had Adam fucked her? Was Helen involved? Was this the start of paranoia? Was I imagining things? No I hadn't imagined Helen's clothes, haircut or Beth's cunt.

I thought she had one prerequisite for the gang, in that she wasn't shy with her body, the thin halter top she was wearing showed her small tits off nicely.

Plans were made; we would hire another car and spend the day in our little cove up the coast. Adam hired the other car, it turned out that none of our young friends were over twenty-five and there would be a premium to pay, should one of them do the hiring. Beth suggested that the girls should stick together so Adam, Beth, Helen, Felicity and Eric went in one car, Cliff, Dan and I in the other. It suited me because I thought I might get some information out of the two young lads about any adventures they may have had with my wife that I had missed out on.

I started the ball rolling with a chauvinist laddish statement that I thought might set the scene for them to open up. "That Felicity has a nice little tight arse, I wouldn't mind getting into that."

Dan picked up the thread. "You'd have to put a bag over her head though, wouldn't you?"

"Eric doesn't seem to think so." I said

"He'd fuck a dead postman, no standards that lad." Cliff piped up from the back, we all laughed at that.

After a few moments I said. "You're a fussy fucker, are you saying you wouldn't give her one?"

"I suppose I would, if I had a good pair of beer goggles." More dirty chuckles from the three of us followed.

I waited another few moments. "Given half a chance, I'd be up her like a rat up a drain pipe." Then hoping to draw them out on the subject of sharing, I said. "How do think Eric would feel about that."

Cliff answered. "He didn't mind her walking around our gaff bollock naked with us in the room, but he never volunteered her to give us a blow job, tight bastard or what?"

Dan got into the swing of things continued. "I don't know about Eric, but I reckon she's a right dirty cow and would be up for anything. Last night, she came into the bathroom when I was having a shower, dropped her draws and sat down for a piss, with me standing there bollocky buff, and thought nothing of it."

I was starting to like Felicity but getting to the crux of the matter and in my mind springing a trap, I said. "What about fucking Beth and Helen? What about that then?"

They didn't fall in and Dan turned the tables and put me on the spot by saying. "Helen's your wife what would you think about other blokes fucking her?"

A minute later after thinking about it I would have come up with a response that kept the thing going but I struggled and lamely responded with. "Don't know but I wouldn't mind fucking Felicity." The boys changed the subject and started talking about football and the moment had gone. Perhaps if I'd said I was happy for Helen to fuck anyone she liked, the boys may have opened up. It was possible that there was nothing for them to open up about but I didn't think so.

The little cove was empty again. We had brought stuff for a barbeque, plenty of booze, soft drinks and beach gear. Helen gave me another little clothing surprise, when she took her shorts off she was wearing thong bikini bottoms that made Beth's look modest. A white cord around her hips with little more than a white cord going from front to back between her legs, I had truthfully never seen anything like it. She still hadn't shaved her bush so it appeared as normal pubic forest bisected by a white line. Felicity's bottoms were not special but as I thought at breakfast her young little tits were quite lovely, when she got them out.

We'd been in the sea and had sat around chatting but after a while settled into sitting or lying down catching the sun. We had been quiet for a while when Dan said something to Helen that I couldn't hear, they stood up and Dan said they were going for a walk. Dan nodded at Cliff who stood up with a bag of towels in his hand to go with them. I started to get up and said I would go too when Beth got quickly onto her knees, put her hand on my chest and said. "But Rupert I need you to help me with the barbeque." Of course I was thinking that Helen and the boys were going for a leg over and that was what the towels were for. I would have happily joined them; it was my dream to share Helen. Helen said. "You can come if you want to Rupert but it is your turn on the barbeque, Adam did most of it last time."

Fuck it I thought if she wants to slip away and have the brains fucked out of her, then good luck to her. "No it's OK." I said. "How long will you be?"

She looked from Dan to Cliff and back to me and said. "We won't be long, about half an hour."

Adam stood and started walking over to Helen's little group and said to Beth. "I think I'll join them." Then turned back to Helen and said. "Would you like that?"

Helen said. "Lovely."

Adam turned back to Beth and me and said. "We'll be about an hour."

They walked away and as they breasted the steep rise I saw Adam and Dan Help Helen over the crest with a hand each on one of her bare buttocks. The last thing I heard was a ripple of laughter from them as they disappeared down the other side. I hunched forward as they went out of sight. Beth hunkered down next to me rubbed her hand across my shoulders and said. "Alright babe?"

"Not really." I said quietly. "My wife has just gone off with three blokes and I think that by the time we've finished speaking they will be fucking her."

"Come here." She said, lifted my head and pulled me into her breast like a mother comforting a child. "Don't worry everything's going to be OK." After a minute or two she let me go and called to Eric who was sitting with Felicity about five meters away. "You not want to go with them Eric?"

"I'm staying here with Felicity." He called back.

"No Eric, Felicity will be alright with me, you go off with your friends and I'll look after her. We'll light the barbeque and get lunch started." Eric and Felicity went into conference; Beth gave them a moment then came back again on a slightly different tack. "Felicity." She called. "You don't mind staying with me and helping with lunch, while Eric goes for a walk do you?" Another conference then Felicity called back.

"No Beth, Eric can fuck off with them if he likes, I don't give a shit, I don't mind helping with lunch."

Eric gave Felicity a kiss then headed off to follow the others as he passed us Beth called to him again. "Tell Adam to take you for a good walk that will take about two hours."

"OK Beth, I'll tell him."

"Lunch won't be ready until then, tell him I don't want to see you back here before three O'clock, do you understand?"

"Yes Beth I'll tell him!"

"Good boy, now don't forget and enjoy yourself." She was shouting by this time as he trotted over the rise.

"What was that all about?" I said quietly so that Felicity couldn't hear. "Now there'll be four of them fucking her."

"You don't know that and I don't want to hear any more of that kind of talk." Felicity had stood up and started towards us. Beth put her mouth to my ear and whispered. "Play your cards right Rupert and you'll be too busy looking after me and Felicity to worry about Helen." She turned to Felicity and said. "It's too early to start lunch, how about a swim?"

They went into the water, played about, swam up and down then stopped up to their waists in the water talking. Every so often one or both of them would turn to look at me then back to each other, they laughed, talked, and Felicity swam off into deeper water again. Beth came ashore and picked up a towel to dry herself. "She's not sure but what a dirty mouth, we've got plenty of time, she'll come around."

"What do you mean come around?"

"You do want to fuck her, don't you Rupert?"

"I'm not sure that I do." I said defiantly.

"Oh come on your dying to get into her tight little cunt and I can see the slut in her, I just need to bring it out." She looked out to sea and said. "Look at her, she's thinking about it, I've got her thinking about it."

"What the fuck did you say to her?"

"I said a lot."

"For instance?" I said.

"Well, I told her that I had felt your dick and you were likely to be a good fuck." She started walking back to the water and said over her shoulder. "I told her that this was the only opportunity she would have and she had better take it." She reached the water, turned around, walked backwards into it and shouted back to me. "I told her that I'd make sure that sharing you with me would be the horniest experience of her life."

I stood up and shouted at her. "Why?" She blew me a kiss, turned and swam out to Felicity.

There was more of the same out there, talking, laughing and swimming, standing around in deep conversation with the odd glance at me. They eventually came out of the water, laughing and chatting away like a couple of school girls. Something had been resolved.

They came over to me, picked up towels and started drying themselves. Beth was the first to speak. "Get us a couple of drinks will you Rupert, all that swimming has given us a thirst." I got up and went into the cool box picked up a couple of beers and brought them back in time to hear Beth saying to Felicity. "The thing I hate about swimming is having wet cloth around my arse afterwards; you can never get it dry properly." Felicity smiled at her but gave no answer. "How about we take them off, what do you think Felicity?" Felicity was still thinking about it when she added. "How about it Rupert do you mind being a nudist for a day?"

"I don't mind." I said.

"I don't give a fuck either." Felicity said in her charming vernacular and led the way by stripping out of her bikini bottoms, Helen and I followed suit. The thing I really liked about Felicity was the gap at the top of her legs, even with her legs together there was still a gap showing her cunt at all times. I had forgotten how much I used to like young skinny girls when I was young.

They started drinking their beers then Beth lay down on her belly and said. "Put some lotion on my back, would you Rupert?" She handed me a bottle and I started with her shoulders. "Mmmm that feels nice, would you put some on me too Felicity, I'd love a four handed massage."

"You never said you were a fucking dyke."

"Oh Felicity there's nothing dykey about putting a bit of lotion on, you do my shoulders and let Rupert do my arse, you can meet somewhere in the middle." I poured some lotion into my hand, passed the bottle to Felicity and started on Beth's arse. We met in the middle and before we finished rubbing Beth turned over onto her back. Felicity sat back on her haunches I carried on and assuming that this was Beth's plan, I rubbed one hand down onto her cunt and took a nipple in the other. Beth responded by opening her legs and said. "Rupert you are a cheeky devil, don't you realise that this is a serious business we have to protect ourselves from the sun?" She sat up and said. "Come on lets do Felicity."

Felicity lay down on her front, Beth and I took a handful of lotion each and started rubbing it in. We took a side each working down from her shoulders and pretty soon we were working on a buttock each when Beth said. "How does that feel Felicity, enjoying yourself?"

"You've got a nice touch, I'll give you that."

Beth looked at me, raised her eyebrows at that, smiled at said. "Move over a bit Rupert we need to make room to do her legs." I moved back a touch. "Open you legs Felicity we need to get at your thighs."

"Get at my cunt more like." Replied Felicity opening her legs to give us access.

"Yes that too." Beth said chuckling. "But slow down a bit we are supposed to be seducing you." Beth started applying the lotion to Felicity's thigh, I rubbed some on her other thigh with one hand, then seeing the beautiful teenage cunt in front of me and taking her last comment as an invitation, I tentatively touched it with the other. "Rupert can't keep his hands off you Felicity and you're giving him a hard on." I got bolder, dipped a finger into her cunt, which picked up a bit of lubricating juice then spent a few moments rubbing her clitoris. She had her head turned away from me resting it on her hands. I moved up her body and kissed her cheek she lifted off the towel and turned her head so that I could get at her lips and in that awkward position we kissed. I was able to reach under her and cup a breast in my hand.

I sat back and she put her head down and said. "I said you were a fucking dyke." I looked back and saw Beth's hand busy between Felicity's legs.

Without stopping what she was doing Beth said. "Don't you like it? I can stop if you like."

"It's alright, like I said you've got a nice touch." Replied Felicity, I still my hand on her tit, now squashed to the ground, I cupped one lovely arse cheek with the other hand it was firm and the soft skin felt wonderful, I'd forgotten what a young body was like. I recovered my hand from under her and moved down to see Beth working a couple of fingers in and out of Felicity's cunt.

I moistened one of my fingers in my mouth, placed it on Felicity's arse hole, pushed the tip in and said. "Is this OK felicity?"

"If you can stand the shit, go for it." She said and I pushed the finger in.

Things progressed quickly from there, I did indeed have a hard on, Beth leaned forward and kissed me, after a moment Felicity turned over and got up on her knees, forcing us to disengage from her cunt and arse. I broke the kiss with Beth and turned to Felicity. We kissed and I took one of her little breasts in her my hand again, Beth was behind me, she snuggled up to my back reached around and took my cock in her hand. I couldn't believe what was happening, me an ordinary middle aged bloke, was about to make love to a teenaged girl and the dirtiest middle-aged slut on the planet.

Our kiss tuned into a hug and she said to Beth. "Who's going first?"

"You can go first but let's see if we can both get something from him. Lie down Rupert, there's a good boy, we're going to give you a treat." I lay down on my back. Beth took hold of my cock and said. "He's pretty firm but I'll just see if I can harden him up a bit more." She put my cock in her mouth and gave me the first deep throat I'd ever had, her head went straight down, up, down and up again about a dozen times before she let it go and said. "That'll do him, he's all yours." Felicity got into position and slowly lowered herself down onto my cock, Beth slewed around and facing Felicity lowered her cunt down onto my face.

I started moving my hips, thrusting into Felicity, stuck my tongue out and started liking away at Beth. "Felicity darling will you give my tits a squeeze?"

"Fucking hell you are a dyke!." Felicity said but obviously obliged because Beth simpered.

"Oh Felicity, you've got a nice touch too, oooh give that nipple a tweak and come here will you?" Beth lifted off enough for me to see that she had started massaging one of Felicities tits and they were kissing. I would have liked this to continue but I disgraced myself by squirting my spunk into Felicity after only a few strokes.

Beth lifted off looked at me and scolded. "Rupert you bastard. That had better not be all you can manage." It wasn't. For the next hour I hardly lost my erection I was like a jack Rabbit on speed. I had my cock almost continually in one of them, they both sucked me off, I saw them finger each other and I chewed on one of Beth's long nipples while Felicity chewed the other. This was the best sexual experience that I had ever had since losing my virginity almost 35 years before.

When the gang came over the rise at exactly three O'clock we had been in the sea to cool down and clean up, put our shorts or bottoms back on, lit the barbeque and the steaks were almost cooked. Beth had been right, I'd hardly thought about Helen all afternoon. "Enjoy yourself?" I said as she came over and kissed me.

"Yes it was great." she replied.

"How about the guys? Did you satisfy them? Did they enjoy it in you?"

Ignoring the tag lines she answered. "I think we all had a good time, what about you?"

"I had a great time, Felicity and Beth looked after me a treat." We all settled down to our late lunch, had a pleasant afternoon enjoying the sun and sea and left before dark. No plans were made for the evening or next day but I assumed we would all get together later on. When we got back to the Hotel I told Helen I would be about half an hour and took the car back to the hire place.

I got back to the hotel and couldn't get into the room; it was locked from the inside, I knocked and Helen called out. "Who is it?" I told her who it was and she called back. "Just a minute." She was almost that long, I heard movement and mumbling then she opened the door wearing her dressing gown. She held the door open and Beth, Felicity and Eric trooped out, Eric very sheepishly avoiding eye contact with me followed by Felicity who blew me a kiss after she had passed Helen.

Beth winked at me, turned to Helen on the threshold, kissed her on the cheek and said. "Thanks for that Helen." She then turned to Eric and said. "Was that alright for you Eric? Are you satisfied now? Can we have no more whinging about who got what and who saw what?

Eric blushed like a little boy, the three women were smiling and Felicity put her arm around him. The two women kissed me on the cheek and were gone. I followed Helen into the room, she started straightening the bed, which was a wreck and I asked her what that was all about. "Nothing really, just something between Eric and Felicity that Beth and I helped them sort out." She finished straightening the bed and said. "I'm going to get a shower."

Despite all the sex I'd had in the afternoon I wanted Helen right there and then. I was dead sure that she had been fucked stupid all afternoon and from what Beth had just said I believed she had just had an FFFM foursome, including lezzy action because Eric was jealous of my afternoon which Helen knew all about. I stopped Helen on her way to the shower and kissed her. She was naked under the dressing gown. I felt her cunt and didn't even ask why it was wide open and soaking wet. We had another fantastic sex session. We didn't get up afterwards and Helen didn't have her shower, we were both bushed and went to sleep in each other's arms.

We got up on the morning of our last full day, went down for breakfast early and missed the others. We went into town to do some shopping, get our duty frees and a few gifts expecting to meet up at the pool. We didn't get back until about one O'clock, when we collected our room key from reception there was a message for us. It was from Adam he said they had looked for us all morning to invite us but couldn't find us and that Beth, Felicity, Eric and himself had booked a trip to Gibraltar, which left at noon. They would be staying overnight and would see us in the morning.

12