Fun and Fornication Ch. 05

Story Info
Her turn to take control.
2.2k words
4.49
15k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SideshowD
SideshowD
10 Followers

Shortly after breakfast, Katherine Hannard waited, mounted on a chestnut gelding outside Morton Lodge. She smiled as she saw an already familiar figure ride in through the gates and up the drive.

"Mr Blackwood! What a pleasant surprise."

"You are too kind, Miss Hannard" he bowed politely, "though from your countenance I doubt that my visit was entirely surprising to you."

"Would you care to ride with me?" asked Katherine with a slight smile. "I thought a canter around the grounds might be...invigorating."

"I would be delighted, though might it not seem improper for the two of us to go riding unchaperoned?"

"Propriety is not as black and white as some might suggest," said Katherine. She leaned towards Mr Blackwood and lowered her voice, "As you suggest, it might seem improper for us to ride alone, but it would seem even less acceptable to conduct ourselves in the fashion I intend with others in attendance."

This was sufficient encouragement to persuade Mr Blackwood that he had been forgiven for his recent treatment of her and would enjoy a ride with Katherine. "I accept your reasoning," he acknowledged. "Which way should we ride?"

With a quick flick of her riding crop, Katherine set off at speed across the lawns. Mr Blackwood pulling his mount's head around and galloping after her, caught up as she ascended a hill on top of which was a small copse, on entering which, Katherine slid from the saddle and tied the reins to one of the trees. Mr Blackwood watched her with curious amusement.

"Oh, it is warm work, is it not, Mr Blackwood?"

"But we have barely ridden two minutes."

"Well maybe you are content mounted on that beast, but for myself, I feel the need to cool down." Katherine unfastened the three buttons on the front of her dress, revealing the smooth swellings of her pert breasts. She smiled as a sly glance at Mr Blackwood's breeches informed her that her actions were having their desired effect. She pulled her dress open, releasing herself more fully to Mr Blackwood's lustful gaze. Her nipples, pink as rose petals were already hardening into sensitive little knots as she traced her fingers over them.

"Perhaps it is a little warm." Mr Blackwood looked over his shoulder at the house and swung himself off his horse, carelessly throwing the reins around the nearest branch and stepping towards Katherine.

"A little further in," insisted Katherine, stepping backwards, "just to make sure we're not observed."

Mr Blackwood followed Katherine as she stepped backwards a few steps, his eyes fixed on those perfect white mounds with their pink tips which seemed to have him hypnotised. She stepped to one side, behind a low hanging branch, partially obscuring herself from his view and stopped.

"Give me your hands." Mr Blackwood obeyed, slowly reaching his hands through the leaves and twigs as if in a dream. Katherine took hold of his strong hands and placed them, one over each breast, feeling the smooth, warm skin of his hands against the smooth, warm skin of her chest. He began moving his hands, fondling her soft flesh, making her flesh quiver with their exquisite lightness of touch before pinching her nipples, causing her just the right amount of pain, making her draw breath in stinging pleasure. For his part, Mr Blackwood was breathing faster than usual as he felt perfectly that which he could see but imperfectly through the tangle of leaves in front of his eyes.

Suddenly, this tangle parted with a violent jerk, and Mr Blackwood felt his arms pulled from the delicious flesh he had been delighting in and his mind pulled from its delightful reverie. Now he saw Katherine perfectly well standing before him bare chested with a knife in her delicate hands.

"What the hell is going on?" he demanded, his eyes flying between Katherine's smiling face, the knife in her hands and the ropes which held each of his hands securely above him and to either side.

"Don't you like my little surprise?" she smiled. "It took me hours to work out how to do it. Just one string to cut and you are completely incapacitated. Now the next question must be, now that you're in my power, what shall I do with you?" She brushed the back of her hand gently down his cheek, the knife glimmering wickedly an inch from his face. It would seem that the fear showed in his eye, for Katherine laughed merrily and reassured him: "Don't worry, I don't plan on using this to cut you...at least not if you behave yourself, and seeing as you don't really have a choice..."

She stepped behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder, their cheeks close enough for each to feel the warmth of the other. She pressed her soft body against his back and reached her arms round to feel the hard muscles of his chest through the coat and shirt he wore. She slowly unbuttoned the jacket, noticing a slight sheen of sweat on his face as he turned to try to look her in the eye. With the jacket undone, she was better able to run her hands over his body, but, impatient for the feel of his bare skin, she pushed the knife in at the collar of his shirt and with one swift downward motion, the razor-sharp edge cut the buttons off, leaving her free to resume her explorations of his strong body.

She nipped the side of his neck with her teeth as her hands gradually crept lower, lower, and eventually low enough to feel the less permanent hardness of his body which showed that, unsure of her intentions or not, her game was not entirely without enjoyment for him. Her hand stroked him through the thin material of his breeches, delighting in the twitching of the hidden flesh caused by her touch. With her other hand she lifted her dress and ran one finger along her sensitive slit, delighting in the honey wetness already apparent, then easing in between her swollen lips, into the warm passage that clung wetly to it, in and out, in and out, her hand gently brushing her engorged button. She matched the motions of her hands, one rubbing his hard cock, the other, her soft pussy, back and forth, in and out, her nimble fingers causing pleasure for both players in this unusual woodland scene.

A quiet moan from Mr Blackwood stopped her hands. "Not yet, Mr Blackwood," she exclaimed, "I have other plans before I decide whether I should complete your pleasure." She presented her fingers to his mouth, one at a time, allowing him to suck her juices from them, his warm mouth clinging to them just as her vulva had moments before.

"Let's get down to business, shall we," she whispered in his ear as she unbuttoned his breeches and pulled them down to the tops of his riding boots, freeing his rock hard cock, a salty pearl already leaking from its tip. She gave it one last squeeze and stepped away.

"What are you doing?" he demanded. "I appreciate your playfulness, but it's really time to set me loose."

"It's nowhere near time," she answered, and she swung her riding crop hard against his bare buttocks. She was pleased with her effort, for it made a satisfying crack and drew a sharp cry of pain from her victim. She ran her fingers along the stinging red welt, admiring it.

"Very nice," she murmured to herself.

"Stop!" cried Mr Blackwood, the initial sharp pain slowly being replaced by a prickling warmth. "I'll do anything you like, but please stop."

"Of course you'll do whatever I like," Katherine mocked, "But I'm not going to stop just yet: not when I'm enjoying myself so much."

She stepped back and swung the crop sharply half a dozen more times, the warmth growing between her legs with every crack, every cry of pain, every new mark on Mr Blackwood's white rump. Eventually the excitement was too much for her, and she pulled up her dress, her fingers rubbing her sex as she mercilessly whipped Mr Blackwood in a frenzy of orgiastic delight. Three fingers worked in and out of her sopping hole, her hand cupped over her mount of Venus, pressing down, rubbing herself to greater pleasure, all the time swinging the crop with greater and greater force against Mr Blackwood's increasingly battered flesh, his pleadings and cries of pain just exciting her more.

As her pleasure grew too much, Katherine dropped the whip and fell to her knees. With her head on the leaf-strewn ground, her hand took her over the edge of ecstasy, her cries of delight drowning out Mr Blackwood's moans of pain as waves of pleasure flowed through her body.

Katherine knelt still for a moment, her eyes closed as she gathered herself. Slowly her heart stopped racing and her breath returned to normal. Mr Blackwood's moans were quieter now, and less frequent. She looked up to see his bruised seat, no longer white, but now bruised, black, blue, with some of the angry redness still visible. She stood up and, reaching out, touched the swollen flesh with her fingertips.

"This has really gone too far. I must insist you free me this instant..." Mr Blackwood's voice was droning on and on. Katherine, ignoring his complaints, took out her handkerchief and wiped the greater part of the wetness from between her legs. Her handkerchief was barely sufficient, and was almost dripping wet when she had done. She ran her fingers tenderly through Mr Blackwood's hair, then, twisting them, gripped his hair painfully and pulled his head backwards. He stopped his complaints in pain and surprise, but left his mouth open enough for her to push her balled handkerchief in.

"If you drop my handkerchief," she hissed, jerking his head, "There'll be worse than you've had so far." She let go of his head and stroked his cheek tenderly. "Now I need something hard inside me."

Mr Blackwood looked hopefully downward. "No no no, not that," he was told as she gave his cock a nonchalant rap with the back of her hand. Katherine walked to a tree just in front of him. "I came here as a girl, and I noticed this branch..." she indicated a broken off stump coming from the trunk of the tree. It was nearly a foot long with a curiously rounded end and smooth, clean of bark. "It wasn't quite right at first, but I borrowed some tools from the gardener and brought it into shape." She was fondling the stump now, and gazing at it with warmth. "Even then it wasn't perfect, but with years of use, it's been polished into absolute beauty." She swung her leg over, and, holding the trunk to her like a lover, impaled herself on the stump, plunging it in and out of her throbbing pussy. "This is the lover who took my maidenhead, you know," she informed Mr Blackwood, looking over her shoulder at him, noting with triumph the desire in his eyes and the stiffness of his cock. One knee came up as she wrapped her leg around the tree to drive its wooden cock deeper and deeper inside her, her pleasure growing once more as she gasped with delight. "This cock is always hard, always ready for me, and it just...keeps...going!" She reached her arms above her head, grasping at the branch above her so she could lean backwards and thrust harder, faster onto the hardness that was driving her wild, making her buck and twist like a wild animal, screaming with a wild, primal bliss that permeated every part of her body, finally emptying her of all feeling as she collapsed against the tree, hugging her lover, still impaled on the every-ready rod that had given her such pleasure.

As she slowly regained her senses, she looked over at Mr Blackwood, his prick still standing to attention, his eyes still on her. She eased herself off her favourite tree and walked over to him.

"I'm not sure that I should allow you your freedom in your current state," she said dispassionately, her hand grasping his member firmly, tugging slightly at it to cause him just a little pleasurable discomfort. "You're liable to do something ungentlemanly."

He grunted softly through the handkerchief that yet gagged him. She smiled and picked up the knife from where she had dropped it on the floor. Reaching up, she cut first one, then the other rope, freeing Mr Blackwood from his bonds. He instantly grabbed her and, throwing her to the ground, pulled her skirts up and drove his cock deep inside her. It was a delicious moment for both of them as he drove in and out, forcing her down onto the sharp twigs on the forest floor, but after her teasings, a moment was all it took before he gained the release he had been hoping for since entering the copse, pumping his hot seed into her in a delirium beyond any he had ever felt before. This time, Katherine was left unsatisfied, physically at least, though she was more than content as Mr Blackwood collapsed exhausted on top of her, his cock already softening inside her, for she ran her fingers through his soft hair and knew that he was hers now and forever.

SideshowD
SideshowD
10 Followers