Fun and Games

Story Info
Party game ends with her as the prize.
2.2k words
4.09
169.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on our way to a house party. I'm not sure of the reason for the party or who exactly invited us. But a party is a party. A good excuse to dress up, have a drink and a dance. You are driving looking extremely sexy as usual. Although I'm not sure how you can concentrate on driving when I'm caressing your hard cock. I've just been telling you how much I love you fucking me and decided I needed to touch you. I was very pleased to find that my words had been turning you on. I move my hand up and down your long shaft.

"I can't wait to feel this piece of meat filling me up!" I tease.

We arrive at the house, the party is already in full swing; music blaring, people chatting outside the front of the house in the warm summer night. Once inside we greet a couple of people we hardly know before finding a drink. I notice I'm getting some appreciative glances from a few of the handsome men. I know how sexy I'm looking tonight. You picked out the short, black strapless dress that hugs my figure. My knee high boots add to my sex appeal. I haven't told you that I'm not wearing any underwear - that's for you to find out later. I'm feeling horny knowing how much it will turn you on when you discover my little secret.

We start chatting to a couple of guys - Tom and Jake. I'm feeling a little tipsy after a few drinks and can't stop myself from flirting with them. You don't seem to mind and when you've excused yourself to go and get another drink Jake asks if I'd like to dance. How could I refuse an offer to dance with this sexy man?

We make our way to the dance floor outside by the pool. He holds me close as we gyrate to the pumping beat. He's caressing my neck and back, causing my breathing to quicken. I can feel his cock is hard as he presses up against me, my pussy starts to tingle with desire. I see you watching us with a sexy smile, enjoying seeing another man in an intimate dance with your wife.

After our dance, Jake and I make our way over to you.

"Your wife is a great dancer!" Jake exclaims. "Thank you," he whispers in my ear as he runs his hand over my arse before kissing my cheek and walking away.

"Tell me how it felt to be dancing so close to another man," you demand.

I admit that feeling Jake's cock pressed against me has made me horny. We kiss passionately, tongues entwined as you caress my body like Jake just did. You run your hands over the fabric covering my breasts and I feel my nipples harden under your touch. As you press against me I feel your cock harden. The feel of it through your trousers is enough to make me moan gently in anticipation of taking its hardness inside me later. You run your hand up the inside of my thigh, under my dress. You give a surprised smile as you reach the top of my thigh and realise I'm not wearing any knickers.

"Naughty girl!" you reprimand as you rub your fingers over my clit, causing me to gasp with pleasure. "You're going to pay later for being such a tease."

"Oh, really!" I reply, the suggestion of a punishment turning me on even more. You kiss me again as you remove your hand from under my dress.

"Let's get another drink," you say, disappointing me that you don't continue your caresses.

*

We decide to explore the house to see if anything interesting is happening. After getting another drink we come across a few people playing cards in a small study off the hall. They are playing for money and after one guy wins quite a lot most of them give up and leave the room; only Tom, Jake, you and I remain.

"Do you want to play?" asks Tom.

"I don't have much cash on me," you reply. "But we could make things more interesting and play for forfeits," you suggest, giving me a wink.

We've played for forfeits at home and have often talked about playing with others but it's something we've never had the chance to do before.

"Sounds interesting, let's give it a go," Jake says.

We decide that the forfeit for the loser in the first few rounds should be to remove an item of clothing. Knowing I'm wearing so few clothes, I'm hoping I won't be unlucky. But the thought of being naked in front of three men is turning me on.

After four rounds Jake is down to his boxers and you and Tom have just lost your shirts. I've been fortunate so far. It's decided that this is the last round in which am item of clothing is removed. After that it's forfeits. I'm unlucky this time. I suppose I could have offered to remove my boots but it would make things more interesting if I remove my dress!

I walk over to you and ask you to undo the zip at the back of my dress. You have a sexy glint in your eye, knowing that I'm about to expose my naked body. You kiss me passionately as you unzip me and push down my dress. I pull away from you and I can feel three pairs of eyes on me as you all feast on the sight of me dressed only in my boots. I'm feeling horny as I know how tempting I must look; my breasts firm, my nipples hardened by my arousal, my shaved pussy looking very fuckable. I return to my seat and we play the next round.

My winning streak has disappeared. You suggest that my forfeit should be to suck a cock for one minute. Hardly a forfeit in my mind, but I, of course, agree. I'm feeling dizzy with the anticipation of hopefully sucking another man's cock as a bottle is spun to decide who the lucky man will be. The bottle lands on Tom. He pushes his chair back from the table and I kneel in front of him. I can see his cock is hard already as I undo his trousers and release it. I bend over and start to lick the tip of his cock, enjoying the taste. I take his length deep in my mouth, making him moan. Feeling his hardness in my mouth is amazing. I'm feeling so turned on, my pussy feels like it needs a good , hard fuck.

"Time's up," Jake says and I reluctantly give one last suck before returning to my seat.

"That was incredible!" says Tom gratefully. I look over at you and can tell by your smile that you enjoyed watching me pleasure another man.

Jake loses the next round; his forfeit, decided by you and Tom, is that he has to play with my breasts for one minute.

"Call that a forfeit!" Jake smiles as he approaches me.

His huge cock is hard, straining against the fabric of his underwear. His hard body looks amazing. He kneels before me and starts to caress my breasts. He gently rubs and pinches my hard nipples causing shocks of pleasure to dart down to my pussy. He takes one of my aroused nipples into his mouth, rolling his tongue over it as he continues to caress the other with his fingers. I look into your eyes and can see that you're turned on at the sight of me enjoying another man's touch. I close my eyes and moan softly as Jake takes my other nipple in his mouth. I'm disappointed when the time is up.

"Damn, I was enjoying that!" Jake grins.

"Me too!" I giggle.

I lose the next round, and for my forfeit you use an abandoned tie to blindfold me. I have to suck a cock and get fifteen seconds to guess who's it is. If I don't guess correctly I have to continue for another minute. I kneel down, awaiting my cock. I hear someone approach and then feel a cock against my lips. I flick my tongue over the tip, tasting a cock I know I haven't had before. I suck greedily while I imagine what it would feel like to have such a huge cock in my pussy.

"It's Tom," I lie when time is up.

My blindfold is removed and I look up to see Jake standing in front of me. I smile and take his gorgeous cock into my mouth once more and continue with my oral caresses for another minute.

"Your wife's great at giving blow jobs," Jake says to you.

"Fantastic!" you agree with a laugh.

We continue with game and I lose again; I'm sure it's a fix but don't care. You decide I should play with myself. I stand up and lean against the wall. I run my hands suggestively over my breasts, pinching and rolling my hard nipples between my fingers. I slide one hand down over my flat stomach to my pussy. I caress my clit, closing my eyes, lost in the pleasure. I slide my fingers over my pussy lips before plunging them into my hot hole. I'm so, so wet, so turned on. I hear movements in the room but keep my eyes closed, concentrating on the sensual feelings coursing through my body. I feel a presence before me and open my eyes to see you standing naked in front of me. I pull you towards me and kiss you deeply.

"You're such a tease," you say. "Do you want a hard cock in you?"

"Oh, yes!" I say with a wicked look in my eyes. You pick me up and lie me on the table, scattering the cards.

"I guess the game is over then," I say.

"It's only just begun!" you smile.

You part my legs and start to lick my pussy. You suck on my clit, making me moan. I gasp as Jake touches my nipples, before taking one in his mouth, licking and sucking at it. I see Tom watching and reach out to stroke his cock. I feel so naughty and horny as your tongue probes my pussy.

"I need a cock in me!" I declare.

You look up at Tom, inviting him to fill me first.

"Oh yes," I moan as he enters me easily, my pussy wet and hungry to be fucked. You kiss me before offering your big, hard cock to my mouth. I suck you zealously while Jake continues to play with my breasts and Tom fucks me. His cock feels fantastic inside me. Jake stands back, wanking his huge cock while watching my pussy being filled.

"Your such a horny fuck," Tom compliments me as he pulls out of my pussy and spunks over my breasts.

"You want another cock, don't you?" you enquire of me. I nod and you turn me over on the table.

Jake stands behind me and rubs his fingers over my clit and briefly pushes his fingers deep into my wet pussy before his huge cock stretches me wide. I look into your eyes and moan with the pleasure of feeling Jake's hardness inside me. I suck on your cock as Jake thrusts in and out of me. My pleasure mounts towards ecstasy. Jake caresses my clit with his fingers as he fucks me with wild abandon. I tip over the edge and cum hard , my pussy pulsing around his hard cock as my moans are lost as I continue to suck your hardness. Jake pulls out and his warm spunk covers my arse.

You kiss me deeply and guide me off the table and onto the floor. You take a nipple in your mouth causing me to moan and gasp. You hold me down and slowly slide your cock into my stretched pussy. You fuck me slowly at first, teasing me.

"I want it harder!" I demand.

"You've been such a dirty girl tonight," you say. "Not sure you deserve to get what you want."

"You love watching me have hard cock filling my pussy, you love how dirty I am. You love me having my pussy pleasured," I gasp, desperate to be fucked hard.

You start to fuck me roughly and I feel my pleasure building again. Tom is wanking his cock while watching us fuck. Jake caresses my breasts again. You're fucking me harder than ever. My body trembles with euphoric bliss, it's almost torture it's so good.

"Oh.. God...Oh...Oh, yes!" I moan as I cum loudly as you spunk deep inside me.

"You are amazing!" you say with a smile in your eyes and I can sense your delight at having shared me. "I think I can say that a good time was had by all," you add noticing Jake's and Tom's satisfied expressions.

My body is exhausted but I feel fantastic as you kiss me tenderly. I feel an excitement at the thought of many more fun times we will share together...