Fun and Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Leon gets horny for a bit of bondage.
778 words
3.45
38.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 – Introduction

It all started one wet and miserable Saturday afternoon when Leon was bored at home browsing the net. He'd just been looking at a website with some 'ordinary' guys on who happened to be into bondage and liked to be tied up and played with. Leon thought it made an amazing change to see a site with just ordinary blokes on instead of the usual 20 year old American models clearly posing for the camera. This turned him on big time, and he really wanted to chat to people who liked doing the tying up of guys. Staring out of the window, Leon thought to himself 'There's gotta be someone out there that is the same, surely!'

Within minutes, Leon had navigated straight to his favourite online chatroom. Just for a change, he decided to go into some different rooms from usual, and be a little more extravagant in his profile. Thinking how he could get some attention, he made his bio line as simple and horny as possible: '24yo sub. Sitting here in tight speedos, with duct tape and a ball gag. Waiting here to be taught a lesson ;-)' Smiling to himself, Leon thought this just had to generate some interest!

And it didn't take long for the interest to come in! There were a few randy 50 year old blokes coming on to him - these were rapidly put down! Likewise, there were a lot of 18 year olds who wanted to be tied up themselves, and others that just wanted to be on a 'cam-to-cam' conversation. After about half an hour of this, Leon really began to wonder if there was anyone about that wasn't a nutter, or was 50 years old and wanted to spank/be spanked. But there was one guy who was clearly on the same wavelength, and only 32 years old. 'Helloooo' Leon thought while he was chatting.

Jason seemed like a cool guy. He introduced himself as being a solidly built 32 year old, who was really into tight underwear and like tying younger guys up. 'Cool' thought Leon. They chatted for about 45 minutes, and it was a steady chat, not just about bondage, but plain, ordinary stuff too. 'This is just what I like, and not the heavy stuff too!'. Likewise, Jason liked bondage for enjoyment, not as some weird hobby of making a guy squirm and be in pain - that'd be too far out for Leon.

They chatted in total for about an hour-and-a-half, and then said good-day. Later that evening, Leon went back on the Internet to see if Jason was still there - luckily, he was! They chatted for another half-hour about other horny stuff - fantasies, what they would like done with them and the like. Leon was so horny by now and he had a raging hard-on that just had to be dealt with!

He closed his eyes, put his hand inside his trousers, and found his hard cock, tugging at the material of his briefs. It was begging to be let out. Licking his lips, Leon was jerking off, imagining Jason stripping him, bending him over, spanking him until his ass was red hot, then tying him into a hogtied position with rope so tight he couldn't move. To keep him quiet, Jason got a long, single, white strip of duct tape and wrapped it around Leons head very tightly. He just kneeled down next to Leon and smiled, 'you like it like this, huh baby?' was all Jason said that night.

The next day, Leon spent longer talking to Jason, and they exchanged pictures, and Jason even sent pictures of some of the gear he had. Leon couldn't believe how amazing Jason was or being to imagine what you did with some of this stuff!! Over the next few days, Leon and Jason spent more time chatting, exchanging fantasies, and then getting onto stuff they'd really like to try - with each other! As they got to know each other better, they started chatting on MSN, and just generally becoming friends.

As Leon didn't know anywhere near as much about the gear you can get, Jason showed Leon some websites that had loads of different stuff on - gags, clamps, things to secure a guys balls with, restraints, you name it and these websites had it! Leon couldn't believe this! With every day that went past, Leon's desire to make sure Jason was the one to tie him up and play with him was becoming more and more intense.

One evening while they were chatting on MSN, Jason suggested a meet.

End of Chapter 01.