Fun and Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm02201960
jm02201960
79 Followers

As I lay there, my cock softening in his mouth, his thick tool in my hand, I felt incredibly strange and out of place. There was a part of me that very suddenly wanted to run out of the room and erase the memory. I closed my eyes and rolled the clock back to the moment I walked into his apartment, imagining that we shared a few laughs, shared a few drinks and ended the evening with a handshake. But when I opened my eyes, a penis, long and thick, sticky with semen and slick with my saliva, was inches in front of my face. My nose was filled with the smell of ball sweat and come, and the taste of semen filled my mouth, my tongue still coated with slippery jizz.

Yes, I had sucked that penis until it came in my mouth and there was no wishing it away now. I had also let another man probe my ass with his fingers, suck my cock and then stimulate my prostate as he swallowed my payload. I had experienced a fully homosexual tryst which was now woven in my life and forever stored in the recesses of my mind. I knew immediately that if I lived to be ninety years old I'd never forget this moment. My mind raced into the decades ahead and questions zoomed and flashed before me...would I end up gay? If I ever married, would ever I share this intimate secret with her? If so, what would she say? Would she understand such an experiment or would she label me as a confused homosexual? Was I a confused homosexual? Perhaps the scariest question of all...did I like it and would I do it again? Only seconds had passed during my imaginary self-reflecting inquisition and my eyes refocused as the sensations in my body returned and I slipped back into full consciousness. The room was cool, the air conditioner was buzzing, and it was time to continue with my life, forever changed.

I released his stiff and sticky dick from my hand and began to sit up as he let my cock slide out of his mouth. He let out a long sigh. "Whew, that was incredible", he said under his breath, looking at the wall.

"It was really something", I agreed.

"Are you OK?", he asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to get cleaned up."

Once alone in the bathroom, the pre-sex nervousness returned along with dozens of images of Tim's penis, testicles, and pubic hair racing through my brain. The smell of a sweaty, aroused penis, the taste of preseminal fluid invaded my mind. It was like some invisible, but incredibly powerful pressure was pushing down on me, squishing out all other rational thought, sensation, or idea I could have. If someone had asked me what was two plus two I would have said 'come in my mouth'. If someone had asked me my birthday I would have said 'big stiff dick'. I had dropped through a warp in time and space where none of the former laws of reality applied. I was looking at myself in the mirror and seeing someone I no longer knew. This was a guy that "did things". This man was "different". Did I want to get to know him? I was not sure. I was puzzled, confused, curious, aroused, and my jaw ached a little.

I couldn't slow it down and it was very scary. I told myself to relax but I couldn't. Seeing my face in the mirror didn't help. It was stained with tracks of semen, the taste of come in my mouth, blobs of jizz stuck in my hair. "What the fuck did I just do?" I asked myself out loud. "Fuck me, what did I do?". Hormones were no longer pulling my strings like a marionette; now was the time to think and be rational and there was absolutely nothing rational about what I had just done.

In a mad scramble to do something normal, I turned on the warm water and began to use a washcloth to wipe off my face and rinse out my mouth best I could. "OK, we're getting cleaned up here", I thought to myself. Images of body parts continued to race through my mind, but as I got cleaned up I slowly got my wits about me and I suddenly chuckled at the thought. "Just relax", I told myself. "You didn't rob a bank, you sucked someone's dick. Big deal. It happens every day. People suck dicks every day". "Oh my god", I thought, "I am talking about a group of people that now includes me!"

I was still nude and my clothes were out in the bedroom, or somewhere, which meant I was going to exit this room naked. "Well, it's not like he hasn't seen my penis", I though to myself. I opened the door and returned to the room but Tim wasn't there. I could hear him in the kitchen and I walked out of the bedroom, still naked, toward the noise. Tim was in the kitchen, totally naked, getting a couple glasses of water.

"Here you go", he said casually as he handed me a glass. I took a big drink, still captivated by the absurdity of this situation. Tim's dick was softer but it was still thick and long and it dangled between his legs, brushing up against his healthy ball sac.

"That was really nice", he said smiling. "It really felt good and I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yeah, I did, Tim. It was very different. You are really, really good at that...stuff. I could learn a lot from you!"

"You did great. If that was your first time, that was amazing. I'm sorry if I caused you to gag a little. I didn't mean to. And I'm sorry I came in your mouth. I should have asked you about that."

"It's OK about the...coming in my mouth. Yes, it was my first time. You have a long cock and it only took a little thrust to push it into my throat. It felt kind of cool, I liked it. And I never had a blowjob like that. I mean, no one ever sucked my come down like you did. The sensations were so intense", I said.

I kind of laughed and continued. "Wow, it felt really fucking good", I said quietly. Talking about getting my cock sucked and giving Tim head was making both of us hard again.

Tim looked at my dick and I looked at his. In standing positions our penises were hardening and our balls were hanging low. I wanted to get on my knees and suck that big dick again. So I did, right there. In a swift, focused move I walked toward him and knelt down on the floor and, without saying a word, I pulled his big penis toward my mouth and slipped the tip in. I moaned loud as it hardened and thickened from my oral attention while Tim leaned back against the counter. The unmistakable taste of semen lingered on his cock and I licked it off.

This was much different than 69-ing because his testicles were hanging free and my hands were available to touch them. I slid my mouth down the front of his thick shaft and sucked a plug of flesh into my mouth from his testes while gently scraping the bottom of the bag with the back of my fingernails. Tim groaned loud and I licked my way back up to the top while massaging those big balls. I could feel his pubic hair on my fingers and gently tugged on it as I sucked the head back into my mouth. Instinctively Tim held my head in his hands, a debasing experience that sent chills of excitement racing through me. I was on my knees with his thick tool in my mouth, licking and sucking on his balls and enjoying it. A week ago I never would have believed I was capable of such a lascivious sex act. It would have been impossible to imagine conditions under which I was sufficiently excited or interested or drunk to do it. And yet here I was, treating my tongue to a fresh coat of salty preseminal fluid.

My testicles are very sensitive and I love to have them played with during sex or masturbation. Assuming he would also enjoy this, with his dick in my mouth, I began to use my two free hands to work his balls. I gently pinched a section of flesh in his sac and pulled the skin upwards to tighten the bag against his body. In so doing, the skin on the sac stretched, making it more sensitive to the touch, an activity I do almost every single time I masturbate. Tim groaned in approval and I continued sucking his cock while I lightly caressed and tickled his balls. For a few minutes I varied my actions and he yelled out loud as I continued my oral work.

I deliberately tried to push his tube deep into my throat but my jaw was aching from sucking his dick earlier. I took a breath and, with his penis in my hand, I said, "I think I want to try something else", in an almost shamefully low voice.

"I have an idea", said Tim. "If you're feeling adventurous, that is."

Still holding and gently stroking his hard cock, I could feel the soft skin sliding over the shaft.

"I think it's safe to say that I'm feeling adventurous", I said with a smirk. "What do you have in mind?"

"Give me a minute", Tim said as he got up and walked into the bedroom to get his backpack. About 30 seconds later he emerged with a 18-inch long double headed dildo. I compared the thickness of the dildo to Tim's tool and estimated they were about the same.

"This is a fun toy!", he said. "If you're up for something a little crazy."

"This is a great idea. Let's do it!", I said enthusiastically.

We went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, me facing the footboard and Tim facing the headboard, draping one foot over the edge. The dildo was flexible and posable with wire inside it that allowed it to retain its shape. It was covered in small bumps and rings.

"OK, I'll go first and get it inside me, then you can feed it into you", Tim said.

I nodded and Tim lubed up the tip of the dildo, placing the head against his hole. He leaned back against the footboard of the bed and tilted his hips upward so that he had better access.

"This thing feels so good", he muttered as he rubbed the greasy head against his tight, pink hole. Suddenly the tip disappeared, gobbled up by his body.

"Oh, yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!", he yelled as his ass swallowed a few inches of the purple dong.

"Oooh, I bet that feels so nice", I said.

"Definitely. Definitely."

"Yep, fuck your ass with that thing", I said quietly.

Tim's eyes were closed, sliding about 5 inches of dildo into and out of his body. Watching this was almost enough to make me erupt and I wanted to experience it also. I moved into position and bravely bumped my bung with the flexible purple dong, which I later learned Tim named the "Purple People Eater". It was on the thin side which, coupled with its surface features I assumed would feel wonderful tickling me.

"I love the ribs on this thing", I said as I ran my hand over the silicone toy, which was resting, nuzzled up against my asshole.

"You gonna take it up the ass or what?", Tim said with a laugh.

"Patience, patience!", I said mockingly. But in truth I was a little hesitant to get started. I felt very exposed now that I was legs spread in front of Tim. Of course, with Tim already impaled by the "PPE" I was just joining the party. I had masturbated plenty of times by myself with a dildo, but I never even felt comfortable enough to so much as tell a girlfriend that I did that, let alone do it in front of her!

And somehow here I was, about to shove a fake cock up my ass in front of...strike that...share a fake cock with..someone I hardly knew, but somehow that anonymity was comforting. The more we delved into this taboo world, the more excited I became, and in the back of my mind I could feel an invisible tether to the future strengthening, tugging, making it somehow clear that this was not the last time I would indulge myself.

Feelings swirling through me were equal parts terror, pure lust, fear, hesitation, adrenaline. There was no going back now; things had been done, actions had been taken. So I figured "fuck it" and I began to bump the head of the dildo at my door slowly, very slowly stretching the delicate flesh, yawning it gently wider, wider with each agonizing second, imagining the show for Tim, moaning loud, my cock hard as steel. My tender bottom screamed open then retracted as I withdrew the pressure and then suddenly, like a snake engulfing its prey, my anus captured the head. The dildo was thin and flexible and the rings on the edge of the head felt fantastic as my delicate, sensitive ass flesh clamped down on the soft, purple shaft.

"That is fucking hot", Tim said.

"Feels awesome", I groaned. I was gripping the dildo with my right hand, inching more inside me, deeper, slowly deeper.

"Get closer. Ride it into me", he said, looking me right in the eye. There was about 8 or 9 inches of dildo separating us and now I began to slowly scootch closer to Tim.

"Oh, my god", I groaned softly. It hadn't bottomed out within me yet but it was closing the gap.

"Yeah, slow, just ride it right in. I can take a lot of this inside me.", Tim said. "Just do it slowly and let it snake inside me. Push it into me."

I was in awe, stunned as I began to crab walk and gyrate my hips to close the distance between us.

I was enthralled. This was about as wrong as it gets. The room momentarily began to spin and I wanted to see this, so I pulled up my balls out of the way revealing a few inches of purple silicone separating our bodies.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you a little. I won't go crazy. Just lie back."

I spread my legs and pulled them up at the knees and tried to relax, the dong still buried deep within me. Tim used his hands to lift his body just off the mattress and slowly rocked his hips. Only millimeters moved within me, but the pressure, the deep sensation was amazing.

"Fucking unbelievable", I said, staring at the ceiling. "Go a little harder, I want to feel it deeper."

Tim gripped the dong and fed me a tiny bit.

"Oh my god no more!", I yelled. "Too much, too deep!", I laughed. "Fucking deep! Mother fucker! That feels so god damn weird!"

"Yeah, you think that's a lot? See how much I'm riding in here", Tim said. He withdrew a long segment of silicone. It was like watching clowns exit a Volkswagen as inch after inch of bumpy plastic polymer emerged from his body.

"There is nothing like a deep ass drilling", he said in a sultry voice. "I absolutely love it way, way fucking deep in my ass. Not thick. 'Thin, thin, all the way in!' is what I say."

"I cannot believe you had that much up inside you", I marveled. "You must have like 10 inches inside you. Have you ever had a real cock that much inside you?"

"Yeah, a few times", said Tim as his body slid down the purple pole.

"Tell me about it", I said. We moved into the position we were in before, facing each other with one leg draped over the side of the bed, as I gently nudged my hips back and forth. I began to stroke my cock and I was ready to come.

"Second guy I fucked...who fucked me too...his name was also Tim. Kinda funny! We got it on a few times and his dick was about 9 or 10 inches long but really thin. I mean it was like this" and he held up his index, middle, and ring fingers.

"And when he was way inside me...dude it was fucking fantastic. It didn't hurt at all. Just pure pleasure, deep pressure, barely stretching my ring, I mean it was phenomenal. Best sex...best man sex...I ever had was with that long thin dick."

We continued to work our respective cocks. We were facing each other, my legs draped over his at the knees, inching, working the toy inside both of us. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Dude, I'm gonna pop", I said.

"I'm ready, too. Let's come together", Tim said.

Tim's movements forced the purple toy to vibrate and invade me in tiny increments, feelings that sent electrifying shivers deep inside my body that were building in intensity as I approached climax. I pushed myself into the dong one last time and orgasm gripped me. The feeling seemed to build very slowly for a few seconds then boiled within me. I tugged on my cock just right, bumping the lower lip of my cock head in perfect rhythm. I leaned back slightly, pinching the dong against my prostate and the come erupted from deep within me, spouting out like a volcano. I screamed as the semen spurted and sprayed all over my cock and balls and my penis became soaked with warm, slippery batter.

Tim erupted a few seconds after I did with a sharp shout, shooting a respectable load of watery semen high into the air. I reached over and cupped his balls, slowly massaging them to feel his warm semen rush over my hand. He did the same and when the cumming was over, both of our hands were coated with come.

Immediately the weirdness of the situation began to settle in. I was, after, all, still sharing a silicone toy with another man.

Slowly we separated, allowing the fake cock to exit us. Again I was amazed at how much of it Tim had stuffed up inside him, an almost freakish amount I noticed, as he slid back and stood up. I secretly wondered if I would ever be able to accomplish such a thing or if I would want to!

I pulled the cock out of my own body, relieved and sated, but definitely feeling very weird and squishy inside from the lubricant and having been stretched open for several minutes.

"Wow that was different!", I said.

"Yeah", Tim laughed. "Different is one word for it. I thought it was cool. Felt great."

He disappeared into the bathroom and soon afterward I went in to wash off. Once again, the newness of the experience was exhilarating as this experience moved me a quantum leap on the line toward the "real thing". I looked in the mirror with interest and excitement at the fluids splashed on my body, reflecting on the deep, probing, fullness I had felt followed by a stretched-out, slippery, empty feeling. I liked it. I would do this again.

Would I go any further?

This thought bounced in my head repeatedly as I cleaned off my body. I closed my eyes and pictured it happening. Yes, I thought, I probably would. Maybe not today. Maybe not Tim. But someone, someday, would share that experience with me.

***

jm02201960
jm02201960
79 Followers