Fun and Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I was doing the pushing I was getting pretty hot inside my pantyhose and even though it felt nice I decided it was time to take them off. I popped my cock out of Telly's body and flipped him back over on his stomach. He responded by getting up on all fours and I plowed into him again and again. I was super-excited and ready to come again very quickly. I took my lead from Telly and snapped off my rubber seconds before I started to spew. I pinched back the orgasm for few seconds then let it erupt and spurt all over Telly's back and ass. It felt great to spray my come and watching the semen fly out of my cock enhanced each passing second of my orgasm as big blobs of semen pelted his back as his open sphincter wilted and closed right before my eyes.

The two orgasms in quick succession depleted my testosterone to near zero. I was a little uncomfortable as we both got dressed; I wasn't used to the gay scene and I felt out of place and mildly regretful. With Tim and Ron I had felt like I was truly experimenting in an experimental setting. This was just flat out one-night-stand gay fucking, and images of what we had just done began to roll through my mind as if on a movie reel. It was as if someone else had done it, someone else had given Telly their ass to fuck, someone else had fucked him. I realized that I had really stepped out of bounds and was a little scared and nervous. I was afraid of who I was becoming or maybe even afraid of who I had already become.

"That was fun", I said. "Thanks for dinner and the drinks."

"Oh, you are very welcome", said Telly.

He came toward me and was going to try to kiss me. I sort of backed off and to the side a little.

"Telly, I'm sorry, but I am not looking for a boyfriend. This was just...just for fun for me, OK?"

"Forgive me, I'm sorry."

"Oh, please, there is nothing to forgive!", I said. "I had a great time and, you know, maybe we could get together again some time. That is...if you want to."

Telly smiled and said, "That would be nice but maybe a secret for us, yes?"

"Absolutely", I said quietly. "We can be each other's secret friend".

We shook hands which was an admittedly odd gesture for two men that had just sodomized each other. As I walked down the steps into the kitchen he said, "Let's go out this other door to keep my life private as much as I can living here!"

We both laughed and I exited through, appropriately enough, the back door to the kitchen, the "shameway" as it were that spilled out into the street behind the restaurant into a dark alley. In the distance was a dumpster with a set of handles at eye level that I would love to use for purposes clearly outside the designer's intention.

"A dark alley with a dumpster", I said. "I guess we missed the mark by a few feet!"

Telly laughed albeit with a confused look on his face.

Getting ass-fucked in the alley would have to wait for next time because I was spent. Tim had obviously put some thought into arranging the meeting, complete with the perfect venue for a shameful ass-fucking in a dirty alley within distant eyeshot of a busy street.

As I walked away I turned and waved good night to Telly. "I'll tell Tim you said 'hello".

"Who's Tim?"

12