Fun & Games Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes darling, cumming" Julia grunted as she slammed herself down onto Roger's hard cock, he thrust up and yelled. His cock twitched and he released his cum into her cunt. Julia whimpered and leant over Roger kissing his face, covering him with tiny kisses. "Oh baby thank you" Roger lay there, his balls tingling from his second orgasm of the day. They lay there catching their breath, murmuring love words no sign of embarrassment only tenderness.

Julia released Roger's bonds and he lay in her arms. She stroked his hair and kissed him. He sucked her nipples when she told him to and stopped when bidden.

All this was 3 years ago, and now she sat in the shadows watching her lover, naked, clean shaven apart from the hair on his head. No sign of any hair from his neck down. Julia had personally shaved him then oiled his body. She was so much in love with him and this was his birthday treat, his 21st birthday. And oh he was going to love his present.

For the past 3 years Julia had trained Roger in the ways of the world, not just sex, but business and commerce. He had graduated from college and went to work for Julia. Only after Richard had disappeared. The rumour mill at his business was that he had run off with his secretary. Julia had stepped in as one of the major shareholders. Richard had signed everything over to Julia before he disappeared. His note stated that he had found true love and no longer needed the trappings of wealth. Of course the police were informed of his departure and they only carried out a half hearted attempt to find him. After all thousands of people go missing every year for a myriad of reasons. This case was nothing unusual, an older man, younger woman, fed up of the rat race, letter to wife and business shareholders. All in order, by the book. So Julia had taken up the reins of the company with Roger by her side as her personal assistant. At first she made clumsy mistakes but she learned fast. Roger acted as her eyes and ears and together they started turning more profit. The shareholders recognised natural talent when they saw it and rewarded Julia with bonuses. Also during that time they made love as often as they could, Julia teaching Roger how to turn her on, how to control himself. And he loved her with an abundance.

He lay on the bed, spreadeagled and tied. The blindfold covering his eyes was tight and he was in total darkness, he was also in heaven. His lover was treating him, she had not told him what his special surprise was going to be and he was excited. They had arrived earlier in the afternoon at a mansion house in the countryside. They were welcomed by a large black man in a dark suit. He had motioned Julia and Roger to follow him and they were led up the sweeping staircase. The house smelt of vanilla and lilac, fresh smells and airy smells. Julia seemed to know her way round the house and nodded acceptance when they were shown to the room. It had been specially prepared to Julia's instructions. She stopped Roger as he entered the room and put the blindfold on him. He didn't resist a sure sign of Julia's control and his total trust in her. She led him into the room and left him standing, she lit the candles then undressed her special boy. He was still firm muscled, and his freshly shaven body was so smooth. She fought the temptation to touch him and bring him off into her mouth. He was led to the side of the bed and accepted the bindings as second nature. He lay in darkness, his senses heightened, every sound amplified a thousand times, even the flickering candles sounded like a crescendo of symbols and drums as they fluttered in the draught. His heart pounded in his breast as his enlightened senses made each sound a new discovery, his imagination running riot. He lost count of the seconds and allowed himself to relax. Julia would never hurt him or cause him any pain, apart from the erotic pain he enjoyed. His breathing became deeper, his nostrils picking up Julia's scent, that fresh perfume of her cunt that can only belong to one woman.

And Julia sat in the chair, arms resting on the arm rest, her body controlled and warm in the shadow of the room.

To be continued...

12