Fun at an Outdoor Concert

Story Info
A couple pleasure each other in the middle of a park.
1.1k words
4.03
35.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
176 Followers

It was a cool spring evening, and my husband and I were enjoying a concert at the park. We brought along a picnic dinner, and had already eaten and had a couple of glasses of wine, and were now relaxing and enjoying the music. There was a pretty good turnout for an early spring concert, although it wasn't nearly as crowded as it would be in the middle of the summer.

We were sitting near the back of the park, on a thick blanket. My husband was leaning against a big tree, with his legs spread. I was lounging with my back against his chest, in between his legs, my knees bent up. It was a clear night, but a little chilly, so we had a big fluffy blanket spread over us. We were warm and comfy.

I was pleasantly relaxed, listening to the band, and snuggled up with my honey. I felt my husband's hands on my knees under the blanket. His hands moved in circles around my kneecaps, and then I felt them trail down the inside of my thighs. I was wearing a sundress that was probably a little cool for the weather, so he had full access all the way down my bare legs to my panties. In my deeply peaceful state, I was simply enjoying the touch of his hands against my skin, but then I almost jerked up when I felt his fingers on my panty-covered pussy.

"Hon," I whispered, not wanting to draw attention. "What are you doing? We're in public!"

"I know," he whispered back, in my ear. "No one can see us. We're way in the back, and with this big blanket, you can't even tell what I'm doing." He was right, although he was softly rubbing me, the blanket draped over my bent knees wasn't moving in an obvious way. Still we were in public.

Since I couldn't do anything then, without making a scene, I gave in to the sensations he was causing, fully leaning back against my husband's broad chest. His hand continued rubbing back and forth against the slight fabric covering my pussy, caressing me gently. I was pushing up slowly against his hand, breath starting to speed up.

"You are so wet," he purred in my ear, sending a shiver through me. "Tell me, do you want me to make you come right here, in the middle of all these people?"

"Yes," I sighed, completely lost to what he was doing to me. At that point if I looked up and saw a circle of people around us, watching, I still wouldn't have had him stop. I needed him to keep going. I had to get my release. His free hand cupped my breast through the fabric of the dress, nipple hardening from his touch. While down under the blanket, his hand pushed the material aside, and I could barely stifle a moan when his warm fingers made direct contact with my slick clit.

My eyes squeezed shut, as I totally yielded to the pleasure my husband was giving me. I could feel his erection pressing against my lower back, and it turned me on even more, knowing this was also exciting him.

"Are you going to come for me," he whispered. His hand was moving faster against my clit, pressure building, when I felt two fingers press inside me while his thumb continued to circle my clit. My thigh muscles tightened and my ass clenched as my orgasm hit me hard and fast. I bit my lip, holding the scream in, as wave after wave rolled over my body. I collapsed back, body shaking.

A few moments later, I opened my eyes, and looked around tentatively. Had I let any noise out to give away my husband fingering me to orgasm in the middle of a public park? No one was staring, and the music was still going, so we must still have our secret.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great, but that was sneaky of you honey," I said, trying unsuccessfully to sound upset.

"Are you sorry I did it?"

"I didn't say that," I responded quickly. Body still throbbing with excitement, I thought that I would give my husband a little relief. I sat up and adjusted myself, quickly pulling off my panties without my husband being able to tell what I was doing. Under the blanket that covered us, I lifted myself up and over one of my husband's legs to move next to him, my legs draped over his legs.

I reached over with my right hand, pulling the top of my husband's shorts down over his erect penis, realizing he had gone commando. That was fine with me in that moment! My husband didn't say anything; just put his head back, as if lost in the music. My hand started to work up and down his hard cock. With my legs up, raising the blanket, and my right arm facing my husband, no one could see anything.

I rubbed his cockhead getting some of his pre-cum on my hand to help lubricate his cock as I stroked him firmly. He must have been close to climax himself when he made me come, because after only a few minutes of steady stroking, I could feel his head get so hard it felt like it was about to burst. I covered the tip with my still damp panties, caressing the head and top of the shaft, and felt his ass lift up slightly as he unloaded his cum in my panty-covered hand. The only outward indication of his climax was a small grunt that escaped his lips. I stroked until the last spurt was released, then completely wiped up his softening cock, and pulled his shorts back up.

I leaned against my husband and I felt him kiss me on the top of my head.

"Thanks hon."

"Hey, it's only fair."

As I looked around at the dwindling crowd, music wrapping up, I saw another couple, sitting a few feet from us to the left. The woman and I locked eyes for a moment, and I saw her knowing smile. I blushed and looked away quickly. It looked like we hadn't completely gotten away with it. As I looked back at my husband, who was looking down at me smiling, I didn't even care. Maybe they would have their own fun next time.

"Should we head out?"

"Yep," I responded. "That was really nice, but I think I need more from you tonight."

We gathered up our stuff, including my cum-covered underwear hidden in the blanket we rolled up, and headed home for some private fun.

ava23
ava23
176 Followers