Fun at Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad wasn't sure what he was going to do when he lunged for Todd but he wasn't at all prepared for the way events unfolded. It seemed that he had barely put his hands on Todd's shoulders, hardly pushed at all, but Todd slid underwater as if he had pushed with all his strength. Then he felt hands on his hips and a mouth slide over his cock. The surprise caused him to jump and when he did he broke free from Todd. Regret filled him instantly and he cursed himself for not standing still. But it was too late now. Todd's head broke the surface and he was talking as soon as it did.

"Shit Brad, I'm sorry." He sputtered, water streaming off his face. "It was an accident. I didn't mean too. I thought...Shit, I don't know what I thought."

"No no no . Todd its O.K. Really." Brad tried to interrupt, tried to make Todd understand that it was O.K., that he wanted it too. But Todd wouldn't shut up.

Finally, Brad yelled at him. "Todd. Shut up." Todd's mouth snapped shut with a click and he stood there with his eyes down and his face beet red.

"Now look," Brad continued before Todd could start back up again, "It's O.K. Really it is. I wanted this too; I just didn't know how to start it, how to let you know that I wanted you." Todd's eyes came up while Brad explained. "Shit dude, I was watching you jerk off a while ago, jerking off while I watched you. All I wanted was to come over, take your cock in my mouth, and suck you till you came."

A quick look of quilt flashed across Todd's face when Brad mentioned watching him beat off, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "Anyway," Brad said, finally winding down, "I've been trying to figure out how to make a move on you without getting punched and now I don't have too. You took care of that. So you see, I wanted this too. You have no idea how much I wanted this."

"Oh, I think I have some idea." Todd said, laughing easily and moving over to stand right in front of Brad. "You might say that I tasted how much you wanted it." He reached forward and took Brad's cock in his hand, squeezing it, feeling it's throbbing heat. "I have to admit though, when you jumped and pulled away like that I figured that I had fucked up big time."

"You just surprised me, that's all." Brad said, taking Todd's cock into his hands and gently running them up and down it's length. They both just stood there for several minutes, neither saying anything. They just enjoyed the feeling of each other's cock. Todd slid his hands around to cup Brad's ass. He squeezed and kneaded the tight cheeks and ran his fingers up and down the crack. Every time his fingers touched Brad's puckered hole he could feel it twitch and flutter against them. He pulled Brad towards him and soon they were pressed against each other, their cocks rubbing together, their hands traveling over each others bodies.

"I have a confession to make." Todd whispered in Brads ear, letting the tip of his tongue trace along the edges of it. "I was thinking about you while I was jerking off."

"You were?" Brad asked in a low murmur, enjoying the feeling of Todd's tongue on his ear. "What were you thinking about?"

Todd pulled away, took Brad by the hand, and led him over to the grassy bank. "Why don't you let me show you." When they reached the bank he turned to face Brad and said "I think you'll enjoy it more than if I just tell you about it." He went to his knees and once again found himself faced with Brad's cock. If anything, it looked even bigger and harder now than it had before. It was swollen near to bursting and had pre-cum seeping from the tip. The head was colored a dark purple and Todd could see it pulsing in time with Brad's heartbeat. His balls were hanging low and Todd reached out to cup them in his hand. They felt heavy and he rolled them around in his palm. He took Brads cock in his other hand and started to slowly jack him off. Brad groaned. Brads cock felt like a piece of steel wrapped in velvet and he couldn't wait any longer to get it in his mouth. He leaned forward and ran his tongue over the head, scooping up the pre-cum and swallowing it. It tasted slightly salty, but he loved it instantly. He wanted more and decided it was time to get it. He looked up at Brad as he moved his hands around to grasp his ass in both of them. "This is what I was thinking about while I was jerking off." He said and then leaned forward and took Brad into his mouth. He pushed his mouth down Brads shaft, taking as much of him as he could into his throat and then pulling back, sucking hard. He slid down again, relishing the feel of the cock in his mouth, loving the way it slid across his lips, and the smooth texture on his tongue. He sucked harder and began to pick up the pace. Brad's knees were locked and he had taken hold of Todd's head and was pumping into his mouth. He couldn't believe how good it felt. While it was obvious that Todd was new to this, he seemed to have some promise. He was sure making Brad feel good. Brad pumped harder into Todd's mouth and was getting pretty close to cumming. He tried to slow down and make it last, but he was just too excited. Besides, it seemed that Todd wasn't going to let him. He kept working his mouth along Brad's cock, licking and sucking, urging him to come. He was pulling Brad's ass forward, try to take more and more cock into his throat with every downward slide. Brad knew that he was going to cum any second and figured he better warn Todd.

"Dude, I'm gonna shoot. You're making me cum. You'd better stop."

Todd shook his head, pulling off Brad's cock just long enough to say, "In my mouth. Cum in my mouth." And then he was sucking again, his head flying up and down the length of Brad's hard shaft. Brad felt one of Todd's fingers start to slip into his ass and he knew that this was it. He grabbed Todd's hair and started slamming into his mouth, feeling his balls send their load surging up his cock. Todd had his finger all the way into Brads ass now and as soon as he pulled it out and slammed it in again Brad's cock erupted. He threw back his head and groaned his pleasure as he emptied his nuts down Todd's throat. Todd was doing the best he could to try and swallow it all but there was just too much. It was running out the edges of his mouth and down his chin even as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful.

Finally Brads frenzied thrusting slowed and then stopped as he finally ran dry. Todd continued to gently suck Brad's shrinking cock, cleaning the cum off it. Eventually, with a sigh, he released it and rocked back to sit on his heels.

"Damn man, I thought I was going to drowned right here on dry land for a minute there." He said, looking up at Brad, his lips and chin still covered with cum. "But what a load. Do you always cum that much?"

"I never have before." Brad said, dropping to his knees beside Todd and reaching out to grab Todd's cock. "But that was fucking awesome." He leaned forward and slowly licked his cum off Todd's chin and lips. When his tongue slid across Todd's lips Todd opened his mouth and sucked Brad's tongue in. They began kissing and sucking each other's tongues and Todd was moaning into Brad's mouth. Suddenly Brad felt the cock in his hand jerk and Todd was cumming. He ducked down and took the shooting cock into his mouth. The hot cream was splashing against the back of his throat as he sucked Todd through his orgasm. He circled his tongue around the head and was rewarded with another long blast of cum. Todd was pumping hard into his mouth and his hands were fists at his side. When Todd finished cumming Brad sucked his cock clean as Todd had done for him and then they both lay back on the grass. After a couple of minutes Todd rolled over on his side and looked at Brad. "So what now? Does this make us a couple of queers now or what?" A smile was playing around the corners of his mouth.

"Yeah, I think so." Brad answered, starting to laugh. "I think that we have to start wearing pink now and eating quiesh. Stuff like that." They both laughed for a couple of minutes, each giving examples of all the things that they would have to do to switch over to a gay lifestyle.

"No, seriously now." Todd said a couple of minutes later. "What goes on from here? I mean, I had a great time and there's so much more that I want to do with you, but I just don't know, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Brad replied. "I guess I see it like this. I'm not gay and I know that you aren't either. I don't have feelings like this for any other guys and I still lust after women more than ever. But when I'm up here with you I want to be with you. I think it's because we've known each other for so long and because we always have so much fun up here. I can relax and enjoy myself with you and if we can include some really awesome sex into the time we're here, so much the better. What do you think?"

"So what your saying is when we're at home things are the same as always." Todd said already nodding his head, "but when we're up here we just go ahead and do what seems right."

"Yeah, I guess that's about it."

"Sounds good to me." Todd said, getting to his feet. "God knows there are still a lot of things I'd like to try."

"Me too." Brad said while getting up and heading back into the water. "But for now, what say we take a quick swim, get dressed and go do some fishing?"

"Sounds like a plan." Todd said, following Brad into the water. "There will be plenty of time later tonight to get you into my evil clutches."

"I can hardly wait." Brad laughed, diving into the clear, sparkling water.

It was just a couple of hours later when Brad and Todd came back to camp. A rainstorm had swept in and they both knew better than too be out on the water in a boat when there was a storm in the area. By the time they made it back to camp they were both soaked to the skin.

"We probably ought to get out of these wet clothes out here or we'll be mopping water off the floor inside all afternoon." Brad said, stopping just outside the door. Todd agreed and they started to undress. They openly stared at each other while stripping, smiling broadly every time their eyes met. Soon they were both naked and they went inside to dry off.

"You know." Todd said, tossing his towel on the back of a chair, "we really don't have to be in too big a hurry to get dressed again." His cock was hard again and he'd watched Brad's cock swell as soon as they started undressing. "I mean, I'm sure that we can find something to do for the rest of the afternoon."

"I was hoping you'd feel that way." Brad said, walking over to Todd and reaching out to feel his cock. "I've been thinking about this dick of yours for the past couple of hours and wanting to get another shot at it."

"Me too." Todd said, pulling Brad against him. "I really wasn't sorry to see that storm come in." He leaned forward and ran his tongue across Brad's lips and they began kissing each other, tongues stabbing into each other's mouths. Todd had his hands on Brad's ass and was humping his cock against Brads. The feeling of Brad's hands on his body was driving him wild and his cock was diamond hard. If the stiffness of his cock was any indication, Brad was at least as hot as he was. Brad pulled away and started to drop to his knees but Todd stopped him. "Lets move over onto the bed and then we can both have a taste." They laid out in a sixty-nine and were soon slurping away at each other's cocks. Todd couldn't believe how much he loved sucking Brad's cock. He still couldn't get the whole thing into his mouth but he was really trying. He was sliding his lips all over it and gently fondling Brad's balls with is hand. At he moment Brad had his balls in his mouth and Todd was amazed at how good it felt. Every time a girl had sucked his nuts it had hurt, but then again, they weren't usually as gentle about it as Brad was being. But when Brad started licking his asshole Todd knew what he wanted. He let Brad keep licking and sucking at his hole for a couple of minutes because it just felt to good to make him stop. When Brad finally did stop and started sucking his cock again Todd pulled his mouth off Brads prick and said, "I want you to fuck me dude. I want you to fuck my asshole."

Brad sat up and looked at Todd, his hand still stroking, unwilling to loose contact with it. "Are you sure bro? You really want me too?"

"Hell yes I'm sure." Todd answered, getting up and getting a bottle of cooking oil out from under the counter. "Just go easy on me with that monster of yours."

He lay down on the bed and put a pillow under his back and hips. He then pulled his thighs back and spread his knees. "Here it is stud. Come and get it." Brad grabbed the bottle of oil and poured a generous helping into the crack of Todd's ass. He started working it into the brown puckered hole with his fingers, sliding one and then two fingers inside. Todd was moaning softly and his stiff cock was straining. He was softly pumping his hips up and down and his ass was almost sucking Brad's fingers inside. Soon they were sliding in and out with almost not resistance and Brad figured that Todd was a ready as he was going to be.

"Have you ever had anything in your ass before?" He asked as he spread oil along the length of his cock.

"Just my fingers." Todd replied, "and now yours."

"Well," Brad said " I let Heather put a dildo up mine once or twice and it's going to hurt at first. Just try to relax and you'll love it." He moved between Todd's legs and Todd felt the head of his cock push slowly against his asshole. He tried to relax. He knew it was going to hurt but he really wanted to do this. "Try and push out like your taking a dump." Brad said, pushing a little harder with his swollen rod. Todd pushed and he felt the head of Brads cock pop into his ass. Brad was right. It did hurt. He lay there gasping and trying to relax his ass muscles. The pain was sharp and he was having difficulty relaxing. He felt Brad start to pull back out.

"No, Don't." Todd gasped. "It's O.K., just give me a sec to get used to it."

"You sure?" Brad asked, not wanting to hurt his friend. He knew how tough it was the first time you took something up your ass and thought that maybe he should try and loosen him up with his fingers some more.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Todd said, the pain beginning to fade slightly as he started to relax. "I just needed to adjust is all. Go ahead, just go slow."

Brad started to slide into him again and Todd continued to try and relax. Finally he felt Brad's balls against his ass and knew he'd done it. He'd taken it all and it was starting to feel pretty good. He reached down and started stroking his cock as Brad slowly pumped in and out of him. God it felt good. He could feel the pleasure spreading though his whole body. His ass clutched at Brads cock on every outstroke, sucking at it, trying to pull it back in. He felt so full and loved the way he was being stretched. After a few minutes all the pain was gone and he was taking all of Brads cock with ease. Now he wanted to get fucked. He pulled Brad down on top of him, loving the feel of Brads weight on him. He put his mouth against Brads ear and hissed, "O.K. lover, this is it. Fuck me. Fuck my ass hard."

"O.K." Brad said, resting on his elbows and grabbing Todd by the hair. "You want it? Well here it comes."

Todd felt Brad draw his hips back slowly, his puckered hole clinging to the hard dick the entire time. Then Brad slammed forward, driving his rigid tool deep into Todd's guts. Again and again Brad slammed balls deep into Todd's ass, and Todd loved every stroke of his first fucking. Brad settled into a smooth steady pace and Todd's mind was reeling. He never dreamed anything could feel this good. He wrapped his legs around Brad's waist and began humping back against Brads every thrust. His cock ground against Brad's stomach. He wasn't sure which felt better, the cock in his ass or his own cock. He quit trying to separate the two and just reveled in the feelings he was getting. He was pulling Brad tightly against him and felt like some kind of little dick hungry slut. Brad was sure giving him a royal screwing and he knew he was hooked on this type of sex. When Brad leaned forward drove his tongue into his mouth he knew he was going to cum. He couldn't hold it back any longer. His nuts were throbbing and he could feel the cum ready to boil out.

"I'm gonna cum." Todd gasped. "This is it. You're going to make me cum." He started slamming his ass onto Brads cock, trying to take it as deep in his ass as it would go. He was clenching his ass muscles, wanting Brad to cum with him. "Come on Brad. Fuck me. Cum in my ass. Fill me with your cum." He had Brad pulled tightly against him and was whispering right into his ear. He slid a hand around Brads hip and drove a finger into his hole. Brad gave a long yell, speared into Todd's ass up to his balls and exploded. When Todd felt Brads cock swell and begin to spurt into his fuckhole his own cock started to jerk and spit, spilling his hot seed between their bodies. He thought he was going to die. It felt soooo good. It felt like his whole body was cumming, not just his cock. Brads cum was searing his insides and he loved it. He bit down hard on Brads shoulder and rode out the best orgasm of his life. Finally Brad collapsed on top of him and they both lay there, trying to catch their breath. Todd could feel Brads cock shrinking and falling out of his ass. The load that he had just pumped in there came leaking out of his gaping hole.

"God damn." Todd finally said. "That was fucking incredible. I have never, and I mean never, cum like that before. You have got to try it."

Brad smiled. "I will. Believe me, I will. I want to feel that cock of yours in my ass as much as you want to put it there. But I really think I need to rest for a second if you don't mind."

"O.K." Todd said, laughing, "But only for a second." He was already reaching for Brad's cock again.

12