Fun at College

Story Info
The party had started to die down and people were leaving.
754 words
3.53
18.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had started to die down and people were leaving. Everyone was drunk and tripping out the doorway as they were making their way to their cars and trucks. As my male friend started to go out the door he asked if I needed a ride home. I thought about it for a moment and thought this would be fun, after all he had been a guy I was crushing on for a while.

The dorm was about 20 minutes from the house we were drinking at. So I said yes and we made our way to the truck. The truck was a ford F150 with a back seat and very roomy inside. I was wearing a cute little blue skirt, with legs that go all the way up, knee high boots, and a short little top that tied in the front to show my tits as a tease. He opened the door to let me in I was climbing onto the seat when I felt his hand caress my ass. As I sat in the seat waiting for him to get in the drivers seat I remembered I forgot to put panties on. This would make for easier access if we did anything in the truck on the way back home.

We pulled away from the house then he reached into the console of the truck and pulled out a bottle of vodka. He had a smirky grin on his face. I was a bit tipsy, but always in the mood for a drink, so the vodka sounded like a good idea. As I took a swig from the bottle his hand found its way to my thighs and he started to caress them. I didn't say anything because as I thought about it it would be fun to get fingered in the middle of no where with an extremely hot guy. So I took another swig as the truck made its way down a dirt road about 5 miles from home.

As I drank his hand stroked up and down my thigh and started to form Goosebumps from the excitement and I saw him adjust himself as he continued to stroke my thigh. His hand went up to my groin and his fingers felt the lips of my tight pussy. He gently caressed it and the pleasure pulsated thru my body as well did his as the evidence grew a bit bigger in his jeans. I wanted to see what he was working with and if it would be worth my time so my hand explored what he was offering. As his cock grew with pleasure inside his jeans I unbuttoned his jeans and when I let the zipper down his cock was in plain view and looked delicious. I took another swig of the vodka and spread my legs a bit further so his fingers could explore a bit more of my now tingling pussy. I started to stroke his cock in my hand and could feel it grow with excitement. His fingers ran across my now wet pussy and then gently inserted one finger. He had gentle hands that ran deep inside me. As he played with me a bit I leaned over and started to give him a blow job.

No sooner when my lips hit his cock he thrusted a finger inside me. I jerked with pleasure that made my head go down and my mouth engulf his cock. As my lips caressed his cock he played with my pussy a bit more now with two fingers. Moving in and out, in and out in and out. The pleasure was overwhelming as my pussy began to cum with excitement. His cock grew and started to pulsate with extreme excitement. As I cupped his balls and continued to suck on his cock, his hand thrusted with more force inside my now wet pussy. As the moment drew closer my pussy allowed him to thrust higher with his fingers, and as he continued to finger my now Cumming pussy I felt his cock tighten inside my mouth as I continued to suck. I gently held his cock with my hands and vigorously started rubbing up and down while cupping his balls with my free hand. His hand was covered with my cum and then he started Cumming in my mouth. He had a look of extreme pleasure that followed with relief.

He wiped himself off placed himself back in his jeans, then we headed back to the house.