Fun at Drs. Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's hot too," she whispered as she passed his chair and joined the rest of the group.

"What was that?" Alice asked.

"She said she thinks the two of you are hot." Dutch grinned and winced when Rosa elbowed him in the ribs.

***

After dinner they left to find another place with a dance band. Rosa found Robert to be a better than average dancer and when the band broke into a rumba she became highly aroused as he swept her around the dance floor. Before the dance ended she had felt his cock pressing into her side and upper thigh. As they walked back to the table she nonchalantly let her hand brush against his erection.

"It's almost ten inches," he said off-handedly.

"Really?" She replied.

"Kind of thick around the middle too."

"I didn't ask for references you know," she replied, revealing her embarrassment to him."

"Yes you did."

She flushed and decided to be honest with him. "Robert . . . I don't really know you, but yes, I guess I did ask you in a way."

"That's all right Rosa. By the way, you have a magnificent body yourself. May I hazard a guess?"

"Help yourself," she smiled, but gasped when he cupped her right breast in his hand. She didn't pull away, or slap his hand away. She looked to see where Dutch was. As he gently fondled her breast, he said, "If he's up to it, he's already got his dick up Alice's cute black ass."

"I doubt he's able to rise to the occasion that quickly," she said recovering her poise, but leaving his hand on her breast.

Robert dropped his hand to his side and said, "Let's go exploring shall we? Perhaps we'll run into them or at the very least, step over them."

Rosa began to giggle and daringly let her hand brush against his cock again.

"Squeeze it before we go," he said.

She did and was amazed at his girth. Still she allowed her fingers to trace his length and smiled at him. "You are what you say you are."

"And all black men are not giants in that area."

"Oh, I know that," and both laughed as she released him and they went in search of their respective dates.

As they made their way past the bar to the rear of the club, they checked the dance floor again. There was still no sign of them. Robert guided Rosa down the stairs, past the cloakroom. They were walking past it when Rosa's eye caught a glimpse of a metal heel. The type of shoe looked very familiar, and she tugged Robert's sleeve and pointed. They let their eyes adjust to the light. Sure enough, there was Dutch on his knees under the coats, his head under Alice's dress giving her a tongue- lashing. Alice was obviously very close to her climax, holding Dutch's head tightly against her cunt.

Robert gave Rosa a light nudge and signaled that they should leave. Meekly she followed him back to their table. They didn't speak a word. Ten minutes later, Alice showed up, a devilish look in her eyes. Robert asked her what she had been up to. She told him she would tell him later, if he was good. With that, she lit a cigarette, and looked for the waitress to order another round.

***

Rosa glowered at Dutch when he arrived a few minutes later.

"Meet an old friend?" She asked sarcastically.

"Actually, yes I did."

"Anyone I know?"

"Yes. Alice and I were catching up on old times."

She turned to Alice. "Is that right? You two were catching up?"

"Oh, yeah, we caught up all right. Your man gives great head."

"I know and for your information so do I, but next time ask me first if you're going to fuck Dutch when I'm around. Common courtesy you know?"

"All right, I will. And I apologize for acting like I did." Alice said. Robert was passive. Dutch looked across the room, embarrassed.

"And you, lover boy," Rosa said, fire in her tone. "We can have an open relationship that is if YOU want one, but remember it's a two-way street."

"I owe you an apology Rosa. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings going off with Alice like that. But truth is we fuck every time we meet."

"So tell a girl so that she's able to cope with it. I don't find it pleasant looking all over for the two of you and finding you under the coat-rack going down on this," she caught herself and didn't call Alice a bitch, ". . . woman, even if she is appealing."

Robert suddenly smiled and covered Rosa's hand with his. Rosa turned to face Dutch.

"And you . . . you need to know something about me. I wanted to tell you this when it was just the two of us, but since we're all bosom buddies here at the table I'll share this with everyone. I'm bi-sexual myself."

Dutch's jaw dropped open. Robert laughed softly and Alice grinned obscenely.

"Tell us how you got hooked on pussy baby," Alice cooed.

"Fuck you, Alice!" She barked. A second later she reconsidered.

"All right, I will. It began years ago when my best girlfriend . . . no, not that kind of friend, had her baby. Her no good husband was fucking off or fucking someone else . . . he never worked that's for sure." She bit her knuckle. "You sure you want me to go on?"

Dutch nodded and smiled at her. His hand grazed along the line of her jaw. The black couple knew enough to be quiet and let her get on with her tale.

"Okay, then, you asked. I used to watch her breast-feed the baby, little Juan. And I'd get this warm feeling in my own tits and belly." Rosa cupped her breast unconsciously as she said this. This was maybe three years before I had my Kathy.

"His little noises and the way he cupped his hand alongside her tit gave me a warm, almost sexy ache." She looked at them to make sure they were serious about this, and satisfied that they were, she continued.

"So, one day, we're both a little high on a good batch of Red, Her name was Jackie, and as we sat on my couch she straddled me, gave me this grin and unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the nursing bra, exposing her milk-filled tits. I remember she stretched up on her knees so her huge brown nipples caressed my eyelashes. Then she took those warm bulging tits in her hands and lightly, ever so lightly, traced her nipples across my cheeks. It was heaven! After what seemed an eternity the firm, hot, fluid-leaking tip of one tit finally found its way into my hungry, greedy mouth and I suckled her while she straddled me on the couch."

Christ what a story," Dutch gasped. Robert's hand was under the table, obviously trying to finger his wife, whose eyes were bulging with lust.

"Oh yeah," Rosa went on, "Nothing seemed to move except my pulling lips and Jackie's trembling breast. It turned out neither of us had ever known such a sweet, tender moment in our lives. We did it every chance we could. Especially after Jackie's pediatrician thought it best for the baby not to nurse since she had the drug habit. She's over it for years now, but at the time . . . well it opened the door for me, or I should say, for us. Jackie kept producing milk for me and I kept the sweetness alive for us with my mouth and sucking urges. "

"So that was it? That was far as you went?" Robert asked as his arm lunged between Alice's widely parted thighs.

"Oh . . . no, we did it all . . . eventually." Smugly Rosa grinned, "Are you going to come soon Alice?"

Now it was Robert's turn to blush and he did, although one couldn't tell in the poor lighting. Alice seemed unperturbed and continued to concentrate on her pending orgasm. "Don't stop, honey," she croaked, then shuddered violently, coming hard.

"Nice touch," Dutch said tersely to his friends.

Robert and Rosa laughed and looked at one another as if promising something at a later time.

"Would you like to come home with us this evening?" Alice managed in her husky, lust-laden voice as she straightened up in her chair.

"Thank you, no. It's a very kind offer, and if possible I would like to join you, but not tonight. It's a dinner date and I do have to get home and check on my daughter.

"Well don't be strangers," Alice said as Dutch and Rosa got up to leave. Dutch dropped a twenty on the table.

Robert said, "No, man the treat's on us."

"Naw," Dutch replied. "Fifty-fifty, like always."

"All right, but give me a call tomorrow. Maybe we can get together this coming weekend."

"I'd like that," Rosa said, slipping into her jacket, "Maybe Saturday night?"

"Sounds wonderful, Rosa," Alice said and licked her lips. Rosa grinned and mimicked her, licking hers in return.

"We'll be in touch." Robert said.

"I certainly hope so," Rosa replied surprising her lover, who shrugged his shoulders as if to say "How was I to know?"

They drove back to Rosa's and on getting out she said, "I'd have invited them over, but I do have to get up early?"

"I understand we can wait," he said and kissed her lightly on the mouth. "So that's what she tastes like," Rosa said softly.

"Rosa, I . . ." He protested, but she placed a finger on his lips. "Don't worry about it. We'll start over fresh tomorrow.

12