Fun at Sorcery School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,849 Followers

"Right, before you get too far, this is my clitoris. It likes to be loved. Not hard, not rough, but softly and for a long time. You don't have to start there, but this is where I'll want you to focus your tongue once you've got me going. I just thought that I should introduce the two of you."

Ergon laughed and summoning his courage, leaned in and ran his tongue up the slit of Sarissa's pussy, pausing then to taste the juice that he'd collected, happily discovering that although it wasn't something that he'd go looking to buy in an ice cream, it certainly wasn't offensive enough to discourage further exploration.

Sarissa moaned her encouragement as he set about exploring her pussy further with his tongue, sliding it alongside her lips, slipping it between them and finally, under insistence from Sarissa, ran it across her clit. Sarissa's hips bucked as he contacted her clit and Ergon grinned, repeating the move, enjoying the fact that he was able to get her to react in such a way.

Sarissa coached Ergon and he applied his tongue to best match her desire as she told him what she wanted done. Before too long she grew silent other than to moan and groan as she pushed herself against Ergon's tongue or pulled back slightly if the pressure grew too intense.

And then she came, her hips and legs shaking as her orgasm spread through her. Ergon pulled his tongue back as Sarissa came, watching intently as her pussy clenched and released repeatedly with her orgasm.

"Mmm, thanks Ergon, I think you're a natural pussy licker," Sarissa said, pulling him up the bed alongside her to kiss him. She enjoyed the taste of her sex on his lips and tongue and even on his chin, cleaning him as she kissed him. "Now it's my turn, let me suck that cock of yours Ergon," she said after they broke for air. She moved down the bed until her she was looking right at the end of his cock and then sucked it into her mouth. She worked up and down, her left hand grasping his balls, pulling them away from his body as she worked his erection with her mouth. Releasing everything, she shifted her hand to the base of his cock, stroking it gently as she eyed his scrotum. "You know if you did something about all this hair, I could suck your balls for you," Sarissa suggested. Before Ergon could even reply though, she'd gone back to sucking him and he was lost in the pleasure.

Sarissa decided that she needed more than what she'd had so far and so slithered her way up Ergon's body, dragging her taut nipples across his belly and chest until she was straddling him. Then she moved backward, feeling his cock slide effortlessly into her drenched pussy. They both moaned together as Sarissa settled herself down on Ergon's cock and then sat up, her pussy full of his erection.

Ergon reached up and caressed Sarissa's small breasts, pulling at the nipples and massaging the firm flesh as she ground herself around and around and up and down on his cock. He thrust with his hips as well, meeting her movements and trying to enhance the pleasure she would be feeling.

"I want you to take me from behind Ergon," Sarissa called out later and she slid from his cock to turn and kneel on her hands and knees on the bed. Ergon eagerly moved in behind her, watching as he sank his dick inside her glistening wet lips. He grabbed her hips and pulled himself as far inside her as he could and then slid back out before slamming his cock home again. Sarissa moaned loudly, urging Ergon to fuck her hard and fast.

Ergon set about pounding his cock into Sarissa's pussy, faster and harder with every breathless word of encouragement that Sarissa called out. He could feel himself building toward crescendo and Sarissa's words brought him closer with every thrust until he called out that he was going to cum. Sarissa surprised him by spinning around and taking his cock, wet with her juices, deep into her mouth. She sucked him as he exploded, swallowing his cum.

"Make sure you practice that charm Ergon," she said to him when they'd both showered and changed. "I expect to see progress, or their might not be any sex for you."

"Um well in that case, I guess I should," he laughed and the both cautiously made their way out of the Room of Requirement.

------------------------------

"I think I've nailed it," Ergon whispered to Sarissa in class several days later.

"Engorgio?" Sarissa asked, hope in her voice.

"Yeah, look," he said and held out his hand. The finger nail of his smallest finger was a good inch long. The last time Sarissa had seen him it had only just been re-growing from his latest failed attempt.

"Fantastic job Ergon, we have to meet in the storage room tonight!" Ergon grinned at Sarissa's enhusiasm and they both turned their attention back to the front of the class.

-----------------------------

Ergon stood before Sarissa at the end of the bed in the Room of Requirement.

"Fuck, I'm so nervous," Ergon said, staring down at his semi-erect cock as he held his wand in one hand.

"You'll be fine Ergon," she assured him, hoping in her mind that that would indeed be the case. She really didn't want to see Ergon's dick turn green and drop off like his finger nail did.

"Ok, well here goes ... everything," Ergon said. He waved his wand through the intricate pattern that was required and then tapped his cock with it as he said aloud, "Engorgio!" Nothing happened for a moment or so and then, just when both Sarissa and Ergon and thought that something must have gone wrong, his cock began to swell.

They both watched as it fattened and lengthened. At a foot in length Ergon tapped it again, "Cease" he said. It stopped.

"Wow," Sarissa said, reaching out to take it in her hand. "That's a seriously big cock Ergon."

"It sure is," he grinned. Sarissa pulled him toward her and wrapped her lips around it, barely able to get its massive girth into her mouth. She wrapped two hands around its base and pumped it with them as she sucked on it some more.

"Now make it bigger," she said, grinning as she stopped the oral pleasure.

"Really?" Ergon asked.

"Yeah, really," Sarissa grinned. Ergon repeated the charm, finishing with a flourish and stating the word. It started to grow again.

At 18 inches, It would have hung to his knee had it not been erect and standing somewhat more horizontally and Ergon stopped it growing again. Sarissa again reached out with her hands to take it. She couldn't get her fingers to reach together around it it was so large. She also couldn't take it in her mouth due to its girth increasing at the same rate as the length.

"Maybe it's too big," she giggled. "But I want to see it cum Ergon.

She ran her hands all over it, amazed at how much it weighed when she supported it in them. Releasing it, she pulled her top off and then rubbed the head of it against her breasts. They were dwarfed by it. Sarissa picked up her own wand and executed the spell, tapping her right breast and muttering the word. It grew. When it was of a size to her liking, she repeated it on the left as Ergon watched, still amazed by the process of enlargement, watching breasts grow before him.

"Now let's really get that baby excited," Sarissa said, pulling Ergon towards her and wrapping her over-sized breasts around his over-sized cock. She licked at the head of it, teasing him, but unable to take the head of it into her mouth. "Hmm, I think we're going to need some assistance with this," she said and went to the dresser that was along one wall of the room. From previous exploration of the room she knew that there was lubricant in there and she took the tube from the drawer.

Coming back to Ergon, she squeezed lubricant up and down the extraordinarily long shaft and then slid her hands up and down it, coating it liberally before wrapping her tits around it again so that Ergon could slide his cock between them.

Ergon thrust his enormous cock up and down between Sarissa's tits, enjoying the contact of her skin on his. It was very surreal to see such an enormous appendage in place of his usual cock, but not so much so that he wasn't enjoying himself.

Sarissa continued to add what ever pleasure she could to Ergon's experience, licking the head of his cock as it thrust up past her mouth and using her hands on his shaft until Ergon pulled back, ready to explode.

"Cum on my tits Ergon," Sarissa encouraged him, rubbing his cock with her hands. Ergon wrapped his own hands around it as well, pumping the shaft, working himself past the point of no return, not knowing what to expect.

Sarissa squealed as Ergon erupted with a volume and force that she could never have anticipated. A virtual rope of cum flew from the head of his cock, spraying over her shoulder to spatter on the bed behind her. She barely had time to register before the second spurt erupted. She'd turned her face to follow the first one and the second hit her in the cheek, coating her with warm, sticky man-fluid. She was wary then and ensured that she pointed the tip of Ergon's cock down toward her chest properly, which she was thankful for as it came again and again, painting her with cum.

When he finally stopped cumming, Sarissa's entire chest was white with his thick gooey cum and it had oozed down between her unnaturally enhanced breasts to soak into the jeans that she was wearing.

"Oh my God!" she said, gasping as she took in the mess that had been made of her body.

"Um, yeah," Ergon said, amazed, stunned and yet struggling not to laugh at the result.

"I think I might adjourn to the bathroom," Sarissa said, standing from the floor, cum all but sluicing off her body.

"Want some company?" Ergon asked.

"As long as you deflate that thing first," Sarissa laughed. Ergon joined in and picked up his wand, reversing the enlargement.

Having cleaned up and dressed again, Sarissa having found some spare clothes in the room's dresser, the two friends once again made their way back to their dorm.

"I have another surprise for you Ergon, just wait until tomorrow," Sarissa whispered to him as she snuck a good-night kiss from him that evening.

"God, I can't help but wonder just how surprised I'm going to be," Ergon laughed.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,849 Followers
12