Fun at the Diner (Naomi and Aidan)

Story Info
Naomi is taken over by a man she meets in a diner.
1.9k words
4.24
26.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written at the request of my Dom as an assignment. I hope you enjoy!

***

Naomi sat at her booth in the Freshbay Diner. She glanced out of the window as the rain dripped down and traveled to the bottom of the pane. She could see the cars pass from the highway, some stopping at the gas station in front of the diner. She ran her fingers down the side of her face lightly and she sighed.

She was waiting.

She was waiting for Aidan.

She stared out of the window and thought about him. She thought about when they first met. Here at the diner on a similarly rainy night.

Naomi walked in from the rain that night soaked. What a day to choose to not wear her bra.

She asked for a booth and was seated. Not too long after, she looked up and found Aiden at the counter gazing at her from behind his coffee cup. She gazed back. She was never on to back down from a staring match.

She blinked first.

He smirked.

Aidan placed his cup down, stood up and walked over to her booth.

"Excuse me Miss," he said.

"Yes?" said Naomi.

"I couldn't help but notice you coming in from the rain. Your beautiful brown skin, wet. Your shirt outlining you perfectly. I thought, 'A Goddess just strolled in'," he explained. "And I love short skirts."

Naomi looked away in embarrassment. Aidan reached down and lifted her chin to make her look back as him.

"Never look away," he said.

Naomi felt something inside of her move. She felt uncomfortable but didn't want the feeling to stop.

"I'm going to sit next to you," he began. "I'm going to touch you where I know you want to be touched. I can see it on your face. Understand?"

Naomi nodded her head. She couldn't speak and didn't know why. She slid over towards the window to allow him to sit next to her. Aiden placed his hand on her thigh, hiked her skirt up a little and ran his hand up between her legs.

He chuckled.

"I like naughty girls who come prepared with no panties."

Naomi was petrified. "What is wrong with me?" is all she could thing. "This man has his hands between my legs and I am just sitting here!" She stifled a moan as Aidan's fingers slipped across her clit.

"Do you like this, naughty girl?" he whispered into her ear.

She nodded her head... yes.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

She nodded her head again.

"Follow me... Now." he demanded.

Naomi relaxed her grip on the booth table. Aidan removed his fingers from under her skirt and fixed it. He got up from the table, threw down as few bills before Naomi could protest and walked towards the door. Naomi didn't know what to do. Would she follow the man who just played with her pussy without so much as a question of permission? Or does she grab her bag and run like hell to her car and away from this?

Naomi grabbed her bag. She looked up and noticed a man sitting in the booth across from hers. He was smirking at her.

"Did her see all of that?" she wondered. She looked away in embarrassment, but not before noticing his hand placed on what appeared to be a raging hard on in his pants.

She walked to the door trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Aidan was waiting.

"Let's go," he said..

He opened the door for her. She walked into the rain. She turned around and saw him walking towards the gas station's bathroom.

She followed.

Without even glancing around, Aidan opened the door and motioned Naomii to go in. As she walked through, she felt his hand against the back of her neck. He applied pressure and guided her all the way into the restroom. She the door lock click.

"What are you do-," she started.

"Shhhhhhh...you will love this baby girl." he whispered.

He guided her towards an empty wall. There were offers for a good time, phone numbers, and many pictures of an obscene nature scrawled across its surface. Making sure she faced the wall, Aidan pushed her up against it and using his free hand, he spread her legs and caressed her pussy from behind her. Naomi groaned. She didn't know if she should be ashamed or delighted. What would her mother think!?

When Naomi's pussy was wet with her juice, Aidan pulled her away from the wall, made her bend over and hitched up she skirt. He placed both hands on her hips and proceeded to enter her slowly. She had no idea he had taken his pants down! That first stroke was the only gentle stroke ass slammed against his pelvic area on the next one as he fucked her pussy.

Naomi screamed.

Naomi yelled.

Naomi called out to God, but nobody came.

Aidan pushed himself deep into her with every thrust. There was nowhere for her to move to. She was trapped between Aidan and the wall. When she finally thought she couldn't take being fucked this way any longer, he slowly pulled his cock from out of her pussy and teased her asshole with the head of his 'penis. Her back stiffened.

"Relax, baby girl. Daddy won't hurt you...unless you want it." he said in a soft but authoritative voice.

Naomi melted. She had done ass play before, but no one had ever gotten the cock all the way inside.

"Relax or it will hurt. Understand?" he said.

"Yes.." Naomi whispered.

Aidan proceeded to play with her pussy, taking her juice and wiping it all over her asshole. When her hole was slick, he placed his cock in her pussy, slld it out and began to gently guide his cock into her asshole.

Naomi tensed. She could feel him stretching her open as he slowly pushed.

"Relax...now.." Adain demanded softly. He placed his finger into her pussy and moved it in and out. Naomi was conflicted, Her pussy felt so good with him fingering her that she relaxed enough for him to lip a little more in her ass before she tensed again. Aidan slipped his fingers out of her pussy and began to play with her clit. Naomi moaned with pleasure. She relaxed again and he took the opportunity to push himself in further. This was more than she had ever taken in. She screamed in pain, but it was replaced by a sensation of hot electricity.

"More..." she begged. "I'm ready, please."

Aidan placed both hand on her hips again and steadily pushed himself into her asshole. She shuddered in a mild wave of ecstasy as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her ass.

What more could Aidan do?

Naomi had finally broken her anal cherry and loved it!

She thanked him...

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! OH THANK YOU!" she repeated over and over again with each thrust into her. Little did she know that having an orgasm with a cock in you ass is a total other experience.

As her pussy began to throb, her asshole tightened on Aidan's cock. He grunted as he attempted to keep his rhythm, not too fast or too slow. Naomi couldn't take it anymore, The sensations from her asshole combined with her climaxing pussy made her see stars!

"Fuck!" she yelled. "Oh, FUCK!" as her entire body convulsed in waves up and down her body. Aidan held on to her, not allowing himself the same release. He had other plans in regards to that.

Naomi's knees were weak as she struggled to stay bent over. Aidan guided his dick out of her while looking at her quivering backside.

"Would you like to stop standing?" he asked.

"Yes.." she replied weakly.

Aidan pushed her to her knees and walked around her to stand between her and the wall.

"There is something else I want from you. Seems as though I was the first to fuck your ass the right way, correct?' he began. Naomi nodded her head as she looked at his feet.

"Well since you got what you wanted. I think I'll have you suck my cock as a true way of thanks. You ARE thankful, yes?" he asked.

She nodded her head, "yes".

Aidan grabbed Naomi's hair and pulled her head up. She was finally able to see his cock. She was excited by how hard and erect it was.

"Open your mouth." he commanded,

Naomi opened her mouth.

Put your mouth on my cock." said Aidan.

Naomi took his cock into her hand and placed her mouth over his cock.

"Start sucking like a good girl." he said.

Naomi began to suck Aidan's cock slowly only letting his head go in and out of her mouth. She used her tongue to caress it as she sucked and while she rubbed her and up and down the shaft of his penis. Aidan let a moan escape, this made Naomi excited. She reached her other hand down and began to play with her clit. She felt Aidan's cock throb in her hand. Aidan placed both hands on her head. She continued to suck on his cock. In one motion, Aidan thrust his hips forward while pushing Naomi's head down onto his dick. His cock filled her mouth and she could feeling it pushing the back of her throat. She hummed in protest and pushed her hands against his hips, but she couldn't move her head back since Aidan made sure to have a solid hold of it.

Aidan continued ti fuck Naomi's mouth with every few thrusts, giving her time to breath before going at her mouth again, hitting his dick against the back if her throat and feeling her swallow. Naomi gave in and stopped struggling against his pushing and submitted to being penetrated by his cock orally. She started to play with her pussy again and her humming of protest became moans of pleasure.

She could feel Aidan beginning to pick up his pae, giving her less time to catch her breath, but the feelings she was giving herself made her endure her growing distress. Aidan then told her:

"I'm going to unload in your mouth. You are going to swallow it. Then, you are going to thank me."

Naomi moaned in agreement the best she could. She felt his cock begin to throb rhythmically as he let out a long deep moan of his own. Suddenly she felt something warm fill the back of her throat and run down. She had no choice but to swallow as she herself felt her pussy squeeze around her fingers, her throbbing matching Aidan's ashe came in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed until he was done.

Aidan puller her head away from his cock and tilted her head up. Naomi looked him in the eyes and said, "Thank you so much...I - I don't even know your name!"

"It's Aidan." he replied.

Naomi began to rise from the floor.

"I am Naomi." she said as she stood up.

"Well Naomi," he started as he fixed himself and buckled his pants. "It was nice to have met you and maybe we should meet this way again.

Naomi snapped back to the present.

Sitting at the booth looking out of the window. She came to the diner every week waiting for Aidan, and every week Aidan would be there waiting to ravage her in new and exciting ways.

"Hello, Naomi," said Aidan.

Naomi smiled and looked away from the window fully aroused and anticipating what pleasures he would bring this time as she turned to face him.