Fun at the DMV

Story Info
BBW gives a teasing public show to cute guy at the DMV,
2k words
4.15
28.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional. Had a friend txt me while @ the DMV and saw a guy doin' "this" and made my mind race with thoughts. Figured I'd write them down, hope you enjoy..this is my first smut story lol. Pls comment/rate. AND if u have any tips that make it easier to navigate PLS tell me. TY

*

Dreading going to the DMV but I've put it off long enough, to be honest, I would've waited even longer but being pulled over last week made getting my address changed top priority.

Last night I thought about what all I had to the next day, which really didn't consist of much, just a few errands. I got everything I needed ready and set out for the next morning, in hopes to hurry along my getting around and ready process. Planning on being first in line at the DMV the next morning, I knew there would be 800 people there (a tad over exaggerated). Set the alarm for 6:30am, plenty of time to get "pretty-fied" for my new picture and everything.

UGH!! 6:30am already?! (Did I mention how badly I hate early mornings?) Groggily and quiet easily I convince myself that I have the entire day to get the DMV done and press the snooze button a couple of times. I always seem to have the best dreams when I do this; can't place exactly where I was or EVEN who I'm with, but he has me pinned up against and bent over a desk, rubbing his hands up my legs, up to my hips. Tugging my skirt up and around my waist, his other hand sliding up my spine, reaching up, pulling my hair. MMM, fuck. I love that. BUZZ!! UGH! Alarm again.

At least I now have some incentive to wake up, an improper way. Pulling my silk nighty up & pushing my matching panties aside I slide 2 fingers straight for my warm, wet hole...yum! That was a start to a great dream. Imagining the stranger pushing his hard cock against my ass, I begin sliding my wet fingers up and down my slit preparing to rub an amazing morning orgasm out. Rolling over onto my back I find a more accessible position to rub my pussy. Firmly, yet still lightly, I spank my snatch, imagining it's the stranger's nice thick cock instead. I'm ready to bring myself to climax, spreading my legs a bit further apart, taking 2 fingers circling my swollen clit. Moaning quite loudly now for my sexy stranger who is now between my legs doing amazing things with his tongue (rubbing faster now) reaching up with my opposite hand tweaking my nipples as I cum. Slowly rubbing my juices all over my freshly fingered snatch, reaching up, licking my fingers before getting up and hopping into the shower.

Freshly showered, hair straightened; pinned halfway back, makeup on, I check myself out in the mirror, me and all my glory. I've come to finally appreciate my body and my curves. I'm what people refer to as a BBW...not huge, definitely not skinny, but thankfully I'm well proportioned. I'm 26, 5'7", 42dd's, blue eyes, red hair almost to the middle of my back, freckles of course, and decent ass.

Slip into my new, red, SEXY quarter-cup bra (cup doesn't cover the areola) that I love and sadly, have no one to wear it for and matching lace, cheekies (thong/boy-short combo). Knee-length blue jean skirt, green low cut sweater, and what I call "cum fuck me" hi-heeled boots. I don't know why I picked this outfit this particular day; I'm feeling the need to look exceptionally hot. Maybe it was the dream, or because I haven't had any dick in the last 6months, or that I was craving a little attention.

Anyway, now 2 hours later than I had planned to leave this morning, I grab my keys and head out the door. 30 minutes later I'm at the DMV.

Immediately when I walk into the DMV I notice a couple things; 1) 800 people, just like I figured 2) I turned a couple of heads. Walking more confidently, I take my number, grab a form, and a pen, and go to find a seat. #82 and it looks like they're just in the #50's, this will be a couple hours I'm sure. Damn me for snoozing, rubbing one out, and taking too long to get ready. Crossing my legs, I fill out my form quickly.

Just as I finish filling out my form, this really gorgeous man walks in, a bit older than me, no ring. I watch as he grabs a form and as all the chairs are taken he finds a place along the wall and sits on the floor almost directly across from me.I'm kind of a people watcher, like to put a story together for them, whether it's true or not, I still find it fun and helps pass the time. People are coming and going when I notice the cute guy on the floor is now on his phone. What is he doing? Is he taking pictures of women? I giggle a little to myself and think, I wonder if anyone has ever done this to me before?

Women are walking by him, not knowingly, and he's taking pictures of their ass and legs and such. I mean, what else can you see from that angle? I'm intrigued. Especially that the women he's picking to photograph are slightly bigger women. My mind is racing when a BRILLIANT (at least I think its brilliant) idea comes to mind. I stand up, feeling confident and sexy today, walk toward his direction, swaying a little more than normal in hopes to catch his attention, and to the water fountain where he is conveniently perched. Bending over, and getting a nice, long drink of water. I glance back, hoping not to be too obvious. THRILLED, I see that it's worked. He has his phone aimed toward me.

Heart pounding, and I'll admit, my panties were a little moist, as I'm leaned over getting a drink of water I've decided to go a bit further. I've never done anything like this and have no clue what's made me so brave today but I decided, what the hell, why not? I guess I've always sort of had a, fetish?! for taking provocative pictures of myself and this was really turning me on having a stranger take them for me.

I stand upright, and kind of smooth out the back of my skirt, walking back toward my seat, I drop my pen. Damn, what a lucky guy. He's got ideal seats for this public show. I bend my knees, stoop down, and grab the pen up. Straightening my legs before I stand up completely, I'm sure he is getting an eye full...or camera full. I pause just a second, to not be noticeable to everyone but to be sure that he got his shot, and strut to my seat.

I'm sitting in my seat, legs crossed. Caressing my outer thigh and secretly watching him still. He's really slowed down on the picture taking since I pulled my little show for him. I'm thinking that he's re-looking at the pictures he's taken so far. Then I see him glance back over to me, biting his bottom lip and he watches as I stroke my thigh. He's so into what my hands are doing he's not even paying attention that I am full on checking him out now. Running my hands up my thigh, across my tummy and adjust my tits. At this point, he finally notices I see him watching, it's cute the way he blushes.

I smile suggestively at him as I continue to tease him in public from across the room. I'm unsure if anyone else was watching. I was really trying to not make my movements noticeable. Working my hands back down my body, uncrossing my legs, I slide my hands down to my knees and up my inner thigh. Not too high, I don't want the world to see this show. I make subtle movements, just for the man across the room from me.

I see my number on the screen. I get up; walk once again by this guy, and go to take care of my business.

I was surprised to find the man I had been teasing was gone from the waiting area, slightly disappointed, I continued to the exit. Almost to my car, I hear someone calling after me, it's him. This doesn't happen to me often, I stop to let him catch up, butterflies rush to my loin. My panties, already moist from my earlier thrill getting my pictures taken, are now soaked with anticipation of what I HOPE this means.

He walks directly up to me and full on, grabs me and kisses me, his tongue assaulting mine. It took me a couple of seconds to react because it kind of stunned me. At the time, I didn't care who was watching cause damn, this is better than I could've imagined. He's holding me tight, and had 1 hand at the nape of my neck slightly pulling on my hair, MAJOR turn-on.

I'll admit I was thinking completely straight but sometimes you just get caught up in the moment. I didn't even know this man's name or anything about him, other than I liked the way he looks and loved what he was doing to me. I grabbed his hand and led him to my car. He sits over in the passenger seat and instead of even walking around the car; I just grab the lever and lay his seat back, hike my skirt up, and climb in also. Straddling him I continue to kiss him hungrily, and he's a bit more handsy in the car, grabbing my ass as I grind into his stiff prick. He slides his hands up my sweater and towards my tits and I can tell he's kind of surprised. He pulls up my sweater, takes a moment to admire before latching onto my tit, flicking my nipple as he lightly bites it. AAA-MAZING! I can feel my pussy contract as I have a small orgasm.

He still hasn't released his cock and I still have my panties on, and I'm sure his jeans are wet from me grinding against his cock at this point, so I growl "I want your fucking cock in me now." He quickly reaches down, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock. I take him in my hands and stroke him a few times, God, he's thick and so fucking hard, I slide my panties aside and tease my slit with the head of his cock. I lower myself slowly and guide him into my wet cunt, moaning loudly. Mmm, this is exactly what I've needed...

I slowly fuck him, making every inch count. Shortly after I start riding him, I'm about to have my second orgasm, my cunt contracting on his throbbing cock, I continue bouncing his cock stroking my g-spot, my juices gushing and dripping to the base of his shaft and down his balls. My pussy clenching around his cock and me cumming must've set him off, I felt him shoot his load deep in my pussy and he grabbed my hips and thrusted into me. Damn, I love the way it feels as his cock is pulsating, a-maz-ing!!

I climb off of him, straighten myself and climb into the driver's seat. He was about to put his cock away, but I wanted a taste, so I leaned over and taking his softening cock into my mouth, clean our mess. We tasted so good together. I let him get composed so he can leave and do whatever he needed to. Before he left out of my car, I gave him my number and told him to text me the pictures from earlier and maybe even in the future be my own, personal photographer.